Author Topic: WYHI - Now thats a classic, textbook, M.I.L.F.  (Read 99993 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Now thats a classic, textbook, M.I.L.F.
« Reply #450 on: August 30, 2012, 04:27:28 PM »
why arent you married ? do you have kids? What's wrong with you?
You should be asking yourself Luberman, what's wrong with you. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: August 30, 2012, 04:28:13 PM »
Booty,

Thank you for vacuum sealing the panties! I received them in the mail this afternoon.

Yours Truly,

P.I.P
The post was fast, glad you received them okay.  HAHA   ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: August 30, 2012, 04:29:22 PM »
You should be asking yourself Luberman, what's wrong with you.  
i found everything i need 20 years before you, when you ll end alone with just your fake stupid looking plastic boobs and eyes to cry. Seriously, shut your trap.

Lol at acting like a 12 y/o adolescent on the internet while you re in fact past 40. It's not like you re the only one, wes and howard are up there in the pantheon of the old lonely losers who never understood much about anything.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: August 30, 2012, 04:30:29 PM »
i found everything i need 20 years before you, when you ll end alone with just your fake stupid looking plastic boobs and eyes to cry.

Lol at acting like a 12 y/o adolescent on the internet while you re in fact past 40.
I am not going to be alone, I have two beautiful children and a very close family and friends. 

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #454 on: August 30, 2012, 04:32:05 PM »
I am scrawny as hell in my comp pics and I wasn't bullshitting either when I said I lost all my breast tissue.  I wouldn't appeal to 99.9% of getbiggers in my competitive days.

Sigh.......some day you'll learn that you can appeal to other people for reasons other than looks.

Kind of like Runningmom.   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #455 on: August 30, 2012, 04:32:33 PM »
Booty,

Thank you for vacuum sealing the panties! I received them in the mail this afternoon.

Yours Truly,

P.I.P

;D ;D ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: August 30, 2012, 04:34:50 PM »
I am not going to be alone, I have two beautiful children and a very close family and friends.  

OOOoooooh Good for you !

::)

So that's why at past 40 you re desperatly looking for attention on the internet like a little lonely girl, cause hubby found out you were a retard and left you with the kids, but all you can get are some even bigger losers messages telling you how much they wish they could fuck you? What a great example of a mother you must be for your poor offsprings.

Sad, sad individual.

Your mother looking good there.

Keep walking in her steps!

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #457 on: August 30, 2012, 04:37:36 PM »
listen c*nt bring it on or shut your fucking arse. you are just another big fucking pro on here who thinks he´s fucking hard. If you know where i am Hannover germany come and do it.

you think you special,,,,becuase your from german,,,,you aint nothing,,,but a a little rock,,,,im from GERMANY,,YOUR NOTHING SPECIAL TRUST ME YOU ACT SPECIAL,,,BUT IN REALITY YOUR NOTHING TO ME BUT A LITTLE SPEC.....

LIKE I SAID THIS AINT NO MOVIE AND STOP ACTING LIKE A CAMERA IS WATCHING YOU RIGHT NOW  ::)

gh15 approved

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #458 on: August 30, 2012, 04:38:26 PM »
Answer my previous question Booty!!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: August 30, 2012, 04:40:44 PM »
Sigh.......some day you'll learn that you can appeal to other people for reasons other than looks.

Kind of like Runningmom.   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

That's so sweet.   ;D  And because it's so sweet heres a pic of me in a different top..haha  It was taken when I travelled to Zurich in August 2010.  I can't remember why the swiss like goats again, but they do.  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: August 30, 2012, 04:43:42 PM »
Answer my previous question Booty!!!
I think I answered it in another thread BS.  I don't do nudity or explicit acts on hbc and I don't own any dumbells at home. 

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #461 on: August 30, 2012, 04:48:48 PM »
I think I answered it in another thread BS.  I don't do nudity or explicit acts on hbc and I don't own any dumbells at home. 

No.....what do you make per hour doing cam work!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #462 on: August 30, 2012, 04:52:06 PM »

No nudity?  ???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #463 on: August 30, 2012, 05:03:28 PM »
i found everything i need 20 years before you, when you ll end alone with just your fake stupid looking plastic boobs and eyes to cry. Seriously, shut your trap.

Lol at acting like a 12 y/o adolescent on the internet while you re in fact past 40. It's not like you re the only one, wes and howard are up there in the pantheon of the old lonely losers who never understood much about anything.
Blow me fuckface.....I forgot more than you`ll ever know you fucking troll.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: August 30, 2012, 05:04:27 PM »
No nudity?  ???
I don't do nudity on hbc.  That photo is from a photoshoot which was published.  

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #465 on: August 30, 2012, 05:06:47 PM »
Any chance of a noggin job?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: August 30, 2012, 05:07:47 PM »
Just noticed booty is on TEAM NOGGIN.....welcome sweetie!  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #467 on: August 30, 2012, 05:08:37 PM »

How does that make any sense? what's the difference?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: August 30, 2012, 05:08:53 PM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: August 30, 2012, 05:09:01 PM »
Just noticed booty is on TEAM NOGGIN.....welcome sweetie!  ;)
I sure am and thank you Wes.   ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: August 30, 2012, 05:11:06 PM »
The difference is that when I modeled it was a closed set, meaning just myself the photographer and his assistant (always a female).  I don't feel comfortable going nude on cam for complete strangers and as I make the rules regarding what I do on there (hbc) then I don't have to.  There are plenty of models on hbc who do not do nudity.  Oksana is one of them...she works on hbc and does not do nudity.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: August 30, 2012, 05:11:16 PM »

So that's why at past 40 you re desperatly looking for attention on the internet like a little lonely girl, cause hubby found out you were a retard and left you with the kids,

She has mentioned that her husband/significant other died 10 years ago, in a number of her posts.

You are one fucking loser kunt that needs a serious, beatdown. What the fuck did God not give you that makes you such a despisable, miserable, kunt?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #472 on: August 30, 2012, 05:15:32 PM »
you know you are perceived as a respectable woman amongst men when you get the kind of questions thrown at you as the ones in this thread.

you are oblivious to it all like a fool when you actually REPLY to each one of them.

like a gullible 18 year old. this thread is gold!!  ;D
When I started flirting on here I was just like all these guys - saw a fake set a tits and nothing else - when we started talking I thought I will get to know the person behind the tits and thats where it is really ugly - she is mentally unwell - telling someone you love them before you have even met and talking about a future together - she told me she had feelings for me after the first time we MSN'd - someone had bumped a thread where I had made a comment on Mel D being the only female BB I'd tap and she got jealous and flipped out - I made that comment before her and I had even started conversing but she went absolutely mental and acted as if it was happening.

Talking with her in PM and on here she seems normal and "nice" but get any deeper and bang it's all just an act.. Very manipulative and loves to twist things.

The problem with her is all this attention she is getting she thinks people actually like her - the person, she doesn't understand that it's the tits getting attention not the person and because she reply's in a sexual nature guys will do and say anything because they know they will get a response and she thinks they like her.

She is looking for guys on the internet to love her the person without even meeting - but guys dont see the person only the free bit of flirting and tits - basically she is a bit of meat because without the plastics on show no one would talk to her.

I felt sorry for her so stood up for her - big mistake because if you go any deeper you will see what I saw.. A shrink does not offer to treat and medicate someone when they have not even gone there for a consult but this quack saw this person had serious personality issues.

I mean FFS in another post she says I hope JNN is ok in reference to him not posting here for a while - but she hates him to the bottom of her soul - he posted her face book and name on here and kept saying "where theres smoke theres fire" (he was right BTW) - she was screaming down the phone in a rage and was talking about getting her russian mafia connections in melbourne to silence him  ::) yet now shes worried .

Spilt personality or Skitzo - they usely are sneaky and very manipulative and shes both of those things

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #473 on: August 30, 2012, 05:19:23 PM »
She did do nudity at an extra cost - she would take her top off and show her tits on cam and flex.. She changed that when her and I started talking in December - she hadn't worked since November - so she hasn't actually worked with this no nudity clause yet - but see how she likes to twist and leave details out.

You are spot on also - why have no nudity yet have topless pics on profile thats totally backwards  ;)

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: August 30, 2012, 05:21:52 PM »
When I started flirting on here I was just like all these guys - saw a fake set a tits and nothing else - when we started talking I thought I will get to know the person behind the tits and thats where it is really ugly - she is mentally unwell - telling someone you love them before you have even met and talking about a future together - she told me she had feelings for me after the first time we MSN'd - someone had bumped a thread where I had made a comment on Mel D being the only female BB I'd tap and she got jealous and flipped out - I made that comment before her and I had even started conversing but she went absolutely mental and acted as if it was happening.

Talking with her in PM and on here she seems normal and "nice" but get any deeper and bang it's all just an act.. Very manipulative and loves to twist things.

The problem with her is all this attention she is getting she thinks people actually like her - the person, she doesn't understand that it's the tits getting attention not the person and because she reply's in a sexual nature guys will do and say anything because they know they will get a response.

She is looking for guys on the internet to love her the person without even meeting - but guys dont see the person only the free bit of flirting and tits - basically she is a bit of meat because without the plastics on show no one would talk to her.

I felt sorry for her so stood up for her - big mistake because if you go any deeper you will see what I saw.. A shrink does not offer to treat and medicate someone when they have not even gone there for a consult but this quack saw this person had serious personality issues.

I mean FFS in another post she says I hope JNN is ok in reference to him not posting here for a while - but she hates him to the bottom of her soul - he posted her face book and name on here and kept saying "where theres smoke theres fire" (he was right BTW) - she was screaming down the phone in a rage and was talking about getting her russian mafia connections in melbourne to silence him  ::) yet now shes worried .

Spilt personality or Skitzo - they usely are sneaky and very manipulative and shes both of those things

Don't they have a "Real Housewives of Bumfuck, Australia" that you should be whining on?

Jesus Christ dude - let it fucking go. For fuck's fucking sake, you're so depressing.  ::)