Author Topic: WYHI - Now thats a classic, textbook, M.I.L.F.  (Read 99934 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Now thats a classic, textbook, M.I.L.F.
« Reply #525 on: August 30, 2012, 11:27:10 PM »
Booty, is it true that mature women are more into muscle as opposed to goofy 18 year old girls that like a Justin Bieber physique?
Yes its true because look at what is popular and in for the younger generation...that Justin Bieber look.  Not alot of the young guys are into the freaky muscle look anyway, most want the beach body look.  Mature women are from a different generation when men were more ruggard and muscular and appreciate the hard work that goes into building a good physquie.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #526 on: August 30, 2012, 11:28:28 PM »
Yes its true because look at what is popular and in for the younger generation...that Justin Bieber look.  Not alot of the young guys are into the freaky muscle look anyway, most want the beach body look.  Mature women are from a different generation when men were more ruggard and muscular and appreciate the hard work that goes into building a good physquie.

Good explanation!  I always assumed this was the case, I appreciate the confirmation.   8)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #527 on: August 30, 2012, 11:31:20 PM »
Oh fuck up - you cant give an answer to that you stupid cunt  ::)

Club scene here has plenty of young girls all over muscular guys which shoots your dumb ass theory down straight away - also lots of old ladies liking slim dudes to.

Its personal preference dumbo  ::)

PIP Expect a groveling message shortly - if it's consistent  ;)

Yes its true because look at what is popular and in for the younger generation...that Justin Bieber look.  Not alot of the young guys are into the freaky muscle look anyway, most want the beach body look.  Mature women are from a different generation when men were more ruggard and muscular and appreciate the hard work that goes into building a good physquie.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: August 30, 2012, 11:33:27 PM »
Oh fuck up - you cant give an answer to that you stupid cunt  ::)

Club scene here has plenty of young girls all over muscular guys which shoots your dumb ass theory down straight away - also lots of old ladies liking slim dudes to -

Its personal preference dumbo  ::)

Will, Booty, PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!!!  It's giving me that feeling a kid gets when their parents are getting ready to kill each other!!!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #529 on: August 30, 2012, 11:38:09 PM »
Will, Booty, PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!!!  It's giving me that feeling a kid gets when their parents are getting ready to kill each other!!!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Was just giving an opposing opinion - the question you asked cannot be answered but she gave it an absolute of course it's right - the hamster obviously hasn't warmed up on the wheel in her head yet.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: August 30, 2012, 11:38:56 PM »
I am not fighting with anyone PIP.  I have zero care factor.  

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #531 on: August 30, 2012, 11:40:26 PM »
I am not fighting with anyone PIP.  I have zero care factor.  
Yup you showed that along with your true colors - grimey greasing two faced pig  :)

Constantly hitting report to mod when nothing bad has been said other than truth  compared to sharing personal info - sending groveling PMs with more half truths, to other members - like I said, sneeky but mentally ill people usely are

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: August 30, 2012, 11:45:42 PM »
You both have something in common...... 

;D ;D ;D

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #533 on: August 30, 2012, 11:46:21 PM »
Yup you showed that along with your true colors - grimey greasing two faced pig  :)

Constantly hitting report to mod when nothing bad has been said other than truth  compared to sharing personal info - sending groveling PMs with more half truths, to other members - like I said, sneeky but mentally ill people usely are

But you'd still hit it if given the opportunity right?  All craziness aside she is pretty hot for her age I think

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #534 on: August 30, 2012, 11:53:01 PM »
You both have something in common......  

;D ;D ;D
I have a life off it - it's her life, even when not logged in she's reading it to see if any ones talking about her  ::)

I told her to go outside and socialize if she wants to meet someone - not act like a trollop on the net trying to gain attention but she thinks all this is real world stuff - I had to constantly point out to her(when we were talking) that every morning you wake up these people on getbig are not in your room or your life - they are just posts they cant harm you - who cares ffs.. but now it seems her behavior online has been seen by people from her town - loopy lady lolz

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #535 on: August 30, 2012, 11:56:24 PM »
But you'd still hit it if given the opportunity right?  All craziness aside she is pretty hot for her age I think
Answered that on the V thread  :D

I said with an axe - but part of me does feel sorry for her - she thinks all this attention is real - I've PM's from guys saying they takin the piss and shes a silly cunt - some that are being nice to her - so I feel sorry there as to her this is reality

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #536 on: August 30, 2012, 11:56:57 PM »
Great thread.... ;D  getting better and better......

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: August 30, 2012, 11:57:13 PM »
some young girls might be into efeminate men because they re actually virgin and unexperienced, but it grows old real quick to fuck with a "male" that is lighter than you. Most skinny guys are often frustrated by their body and treat others like shit because of their insecurity. Fact is any woman with some experience or well taught will ignore these guys.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: August 30, 2012, 11:59:13 PM »
every morning you wake up these people on getbig are not in your room or your life - they are just posts they cant harm you

Apparently you're not taking your getbig career serious enough!  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #539 on: August 30, 2012, 11:59:57 PM »
Great thread.... ;D  getting better and better......
;D

some young girls might be into efeminate men because they re actually virgin and unexperienced, but it grows old real quick to fuck with a "male" that is lighter than you. Most skinny guys are often frustrated by their body and treat others like shit because of their insecurity. Fact is any woman with some experience or well taught will ignore these guys.
A good response

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #540 on: August 31, 2012, 12:00:41 AM »
Apparently you're not taking your getbig career serious enough!  ;D
I need to practice some more - maybe coach can PT me  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: August 31, 2012, 12:01:14 AM »

I came into this thinking "oh great, another uberman post...  ::)".  

You've surprised me though, good post Meine Freundin!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: August 31, 2012, 12:02:48 AM »
I need to practice some more - maybe coach can PT me  :D

Uhh... I trained with Coach, I don't want to talk about it..............  :-\

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #543 on: August 31, 2012, 12:04:13 AM »
Uhh... I trained with Coach, I don't want to talk about it..............  :-\

ROFL  ;D -

A Clean and jerk is a wank in the showers right ?  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: August 31, 2012, 12:06:00 AM »
ROFL  ;D -

A Clean and jerk is a wank in the showers right ?  ;D

haha!!! 

He told me all the good bodybuilders were doing it!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #545 on: August 31, 2012, 12:07:13 AM »
haha!!! 

He told me all the good bodybuilders were doing it!!!
Got to be prepared for a life of schomedom  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: August 31, 2012, 12:53:01 AM »
will,

you know i think you are good people

but believe me the best thing you can do is let it slide

you are coming across as bitter about the whole thing at the end of the day it was a bit of flirting on the internetz

why do you care what she is like you are never going to meet her she is just another pair of tits on a bb forum
T

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #547 on: August 31, 2012, 01:00:01 AM »
will,

you are coming across as bitter about the whole thing at the end of the day it was a bit of flirting on the internetz

why do you care what she is like you are never going to meet her she is just another pair of tits on a bb forum

Good advice  :)

I'm sort of stuck between a rock though, as if I want to call it a silly cunt in true GB fashion it will come across as being bitter .

GB is not a board for this type of person, never has been - it seems to have gone really soft in the last year or so, gone are the days if a moronic post was made the poster would be toasted in good fun.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #548 on: August 31, 2012, 01:00:46 AM »
will,

This.

Will you are a good dude but these threads are making you look llike a bitter bitch.
Just stop posting about her.
Nobody cares what she is like in real life.

Ps can I poop in your arm pit and bang it out?
Page poopshoot xoxoxo

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #549 on: August 31, 2012, 01:05:22 AM »
This.

Will you are a good dude but these threads are making you look llike a bitter bitch.
Just stop posting about her.
Nobody cares what she is like in real life.

Ps can I poop in your arm pit and bang it out?
Page poopshoot xoxoxo

Sweet I'll ignore it from now on - I think with what that guy posted shes going to have more things to worry about  :D

Booty feel free to act a moronic cunt from this point forward with nothing said from me - a truce as you will  :-*

My armpit D0nny2600 ?  :o