Author Topic: When you have to fart at work.  (Read 13963 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
When you have to fart at work.
« on: August 29, 2012, 07:21:02 AM »
Do you just let it rip or do you go outside or to the bathroom?

I used to have an office and would just fart away, at times people would stop by but I would act like the stench didn't exist.  Then my company move to an open floor plan so I am in a cube.  I said fuck it and still fart away.  I just press my ass down hard in my cushy chair to muffle the sound but sometimes it still sound loud.  The stench for some reason doesn't go away as fast in a cube as it does in an office.  In the office there was a big air intake that helped.

Are you a free farter?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: When you have to fart at work.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 07:25:42 AM »
No i feel shame when i fart or shit

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 07:33:01 AM »
On the subject of toilet etiquette, I particularly enjoy when I'm minding my own business on the crapper and someone rushes into the toilets none the wiser that I am in the adjacent cubicle and literally let's all hell break loose like something out of Dumb Dumber with every possible noise/racket involved you could imagine. It's then just a matter of picking the right time to let out a little cough or a rustle of the toilet paper to literally hear their asshole pucker in embarrassment.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 07:36:31 AM »
On the subject of toilet etiquette, I particularly enjoy when I'm minding my own business on the crapper and someone rushes into the toilets none the wiser that I am in the adjacent cubicle and literally let's all hell break loose like something out of Dumb Dumber with every possible noise/racket involved you could imagine. It's then just a matter of picking the right time to let out a little cough or a rustle of the toilet paper to literally hear their asshole pucker in embarrassment.

Precisely why I hate public bathrooms.  I hate it when all I want to do is take a piss and it smells like someone unleashed death in there.  I have to fucking hold my nose to take a piss.

When I got hired at my previous company the floor was packed so they gave me the only cube which was outside of the bathrooms.  The fucking noises when people would open the door was disgusting.  The worst was the women's bathroom.  Spraying shit sounds all the fucking time.

I went to my boss and told him I would quit if they didn't move me so he arranged some people to give me a better spot.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 07:38:33 AM »
^  That reminds me of the scene from the movie "Along came Polly" when Ben Stiller is taking a dump in Jennifer Anistons tiny apartment and starts making all these noises.  It was priceless. I was laughing so hard I started to cry.lol

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 07:43:01 AM »
Precisely why I hate public bathrooms.  I hate it when all I want to do is take a piss and it smells like someone unleashed death in there.  I have to fucking hold my nose to take a piss.

When I got hired at my previous company they floor was packed so they gave me the only cube which was outside of the bathrooms.  The fucking noises when people would open the door was disgusting.  The worst was the women's bathroom.  Spraying shit sounds all the fucking time.

I went to my boss and told him I would quit if they didn't move me so he arranged some people to give me a better spot.

The one that gets me is the sheer amount of buggers/nose contents you can find on the wall of a head office full of big time suits. I worked part time jobs as a teen in fast-food joints that aren't a fraction as bad.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 07:53:24 AM »
Do you just let it rip or do you go outside or to the bathroom?

I used to have an office and would just fart away, at times people would stop by but I would act like the stench didn't exist.  Then my company move to an open floor plan so I am in a cube.  I said fuck it and still fart away.  I just press my ass down hard in my cushy chair to muffle the sound but sometimes it still sound loud.  The stench for some reason doesn't go away as fast in a cube as it does in an office.  In the office there was a big air intake that helped.

Are you a free farter?
Amateur,
If it's a silent but deadly, let it go, but have that hand sanitizer ready---you know the clear goopy kind that has that strong scent. Put it on your hands and kinda wave it around. It will kill it. Or have mints, pop one in your mouth and everything smells Minty

Also, for those who have shirts that use collar stays. If you forget, use the large paperclips. They fit, but make sure a free edge stays out for easy removal.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 08:02:19 AM »
Amateur,
If it's a silent but deadly, let it go, but have that hand sanitizer ready---you know the clear goopy kind that has that strong scent. Put it on your hands and kinda wave it around. It will kill it. Or have mints, pop one in your mouth and everything smells Minty

Also, for those who have shirts that use collar stays. If you forget, use the large paperclips. They fit, but make sure a free edge stays out for easy removal.

Love the hand sanitizer idea.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 08:11:16 AM »
More disturbing to me even than the fecal explosion sounds is the slow, loud heavy breathing coming from the stall next to you..so fucking weird

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2012, 08:22:40 AM »
Love the hand sanitizer idea.
It works, and people never know, they just think you are a germophobe.
More disturbing to me even than the fecal explosion sounds is the slow, loud heavy breathing coming from the stall next to you..so fucking weird
Its the labor of trying to make the least amount of noise and splashing as possible...

And also, the chick who always puts hots and jalepenos on her subs and food, watch how fast she runs to bathroom...Hot going in, hot coming out.
Burn baby, burn!

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 08:23:32 AM »
I love this thread Diablo.

I remember I had this hot girl working in my same office and one day she went to the toilet and she made a fart so fucking loud nobody was looking at her the same way when she come out of the loo
North of Italy

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2012, 08:29:38 AM »
A former female co-worker said that one day this woman she worked with went to the bathroom---and the stall looked like somebody had set a huge fecal bomb in it---just a freaking explosion. The walls of the stall, back, toilet---like somebody had shot a fecal Slimer and he exploded.
They made the woman clean it up.

I worked with a drunk who liked to leave a "signature" on the seat...

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2012, 08:31:28 AM »
The one that gets me is the sheer amount of buggers/nose contents you can find on the wall of a head office full of big time suits. I worked part time jobs as a teen in fast-food joints that aren't a fraction as bad.

Yeah, what IS with boogers being smeared on walls/surfaces?!

It would seem so simple: do your business, clean your mess (flush, wipe, whatever) and split. Oh, and wash your damn hands.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2012, 08:35:28 AM »
Yeah, what IS with boogers being smeared on wall/surfaces?!

It would seem so simple: do your business, clean your mess (flush, wipe, whatever) and split. Oh, and wash your damn hands.
People who tend to work at white collar jobs kinda have this "cleanliness" issue---too lazy to wash their hands, wipe their nose. Also, there is a "disrespect" of the workplace and the people who run the show  type of mentality. Or, just boredom---quick to flick, let's make a booger wall.

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2012, 08:44:43 AM »
I cant tell you how many fukin times I would be training at a nice gym and some guy or woman would let a wreched fart go and walk by me, cause hey, everybody knows bodybuilders stink. I fukin told this midddle aged woman off once, dont bring your shit around me. lol

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2012, 08:47:09 AM »
Women make the worst shits

MikMaq

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2012, 08:51:17 AM »
Crop dusting is the best way to do it, pass by a crowed area and let it rip, hopefully the sound of the chatter will cover it up if your lucky.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2012, 08:54:53 AM »
People who tend to work at white collar jobs kinda have this "cleanliness" issue---too lazy to wash their hands, wipe their nose. Also, there is a "disrespect" of the workplace and the people who run the show  type of mentality. Or, just boredom---quick to flick, let's make a booger wall.

It's so true. I would be taking a leak and see the CEO or CFO leave the stall after a shit and not wash their hands.  Is it common for the rich to be so fucking dirty?

It amazes me at how dirty people are.  I work in a company were people get paid good money and have good jobs, but yet haven't learned how NOT to piss all over the walls and floor or flush the toilet after taking a shit.

The CFO also doesn't hide the fact he is taking a dump, He would head to the office with the newspaper tucked under his arm.

I always hear from the women at how gross their toilets are.  One mentioned how some chick left her period blood all over the seat.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2012, 08:55:42 AM »
I cant tell you how many fukin times I would be training at a nice gym and some guy or woman would let a wreched fart go and walk by me, cause hey, everybody knows bodybuilders stink. I fukin told this midddle aged woman off once, dont bring your shit around me. lol

Haha, I've seen many good looking chicks let out farts during their sets.  Like they can't exert force without letting one rip.

MikMaq

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2012, 08:58:05 AM »
It's so true. I would be taking a leak and see the CEO or CFO leave the stall after a shit and not wash their hands.  Is it common for the rich to be so fucking dirty?

It amazes me at how dirty people are.  I work in a company were people get paid good money and have good jobs, but yet haven't learned how NOT to piss all over the walls and floor or flush the toilet after taking a shit.

The CFO also doesn't hide the fact he is taking a dump, He would head to the office with the newspaper tucked under his arm.

I always hear from the women at how gross their toilets are.  One mentioned how some chick left her period blood all over the seat.
You realize that the richest person alive 100 years ago is dirtier than people living in crack dens today. Wealth has no part in cleanliness.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2012, 08:58:05 AM »
yeah, but are farts less disgusting based upon the hotness of the woman?

I mean, you wouldn't wnat to share a phone booth with a flatulent Madeline Albright.

But if a gassy Jessica Alba wanted to cuddle, it'd be okay, right?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2012, 09:00:50 AM »

I mean, you wouldn't wnat to share a phone booth with a flatulent Madeline Albright.

I don't know man.  Stank is Stank no matter how pretty she it.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2012, 09:01:35 AM »

BTW my specialty is farting in the elevator...

MikMaq

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2012, 09:05:20 AM »

The hotter the chick the less I want her farting, I don't want no moments of mild arousal to be ruined by any funky smells.

Anyhow I don't get this thread, why is so hard to just goto the bathroom and let er rip. At most jobs you get 2 breaks a lunch and atleast one paid bathroom break, if you can't go an hour and a half without farting change your diet.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2012, 09:54:22 AM »
women fart but do not shit like men do. gladly