Author Topic: who can beat my godlike abs???!?!?!  (Read 11753 times)

bu$ter

• Getbig II
Re: who can beat my godlike abs???!?!?!
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2012, 03:30:01 AM »
Lookin good Matty....fuk these tinytithaterfags

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2012, 04:02:02 AM »
Picture taken post: candy bars, Cereal, ben and jerrys greek yogurt, calzone, and sub

Bay likey!  :-*

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2012, 05:35:23 AM »
I can't believe soem of the members on a board that's hardcore into bb'ing are writing some of these comments.. just shaking my head in disbelief.. Uberman should chime in too, to put and icing on the cake..

Regarding physique - midsection should be tighter (as in "less wide"), but otherwise - shredded.. I'm very lean naturally, but it's still hard for me to be on a diet for an extended period of time.. Respect for going at it for 14weeks.. Hope you'll rerach your goals, whatever they may be, best of luck..
thank you man.. heres a better idea what it will look show day.. I am very bloated lol, I felt "hard" but distended

Ok. Gotta admit your body is decent. But there is a question. How much money did you spend for gh? Do you have a plan to be a pro?
thank you.. lol very little. Two reasons: Knowing the right people and well honestly I just can't afford a lot lol. I have zero plans to be a pro at all. I do this because I love to compete and it was something pretty sweet to do in school. Now that I have my MBA and a HUGE job final interview in about 4 hours lol, bodybuilding will become second to me pretty quickly. I love it but am realistic about my genetics. I am excited to take on some new challenges in my life.

p.s. - for "overcompensating" comments. Well damn me, but not everyone can be tall or good looking or smart, or fluent, or whatever else some of us inherit with our genes (seems like some of you are very "proud" of that, like you've had to put a hell lot of effort to get that) so yes - people try to compensate, some ugly fella will try to earn as much money as he can, some shorter fella may get jacked (to "stand out", which is important in nature) some fool may try to impress with his cars and wealth (as his personality and intelligence lacks), everyone tries to use the cards they got in a best way possible, and after all - this is a bodybuilding board, so shut the fuck up you damn hating losers.

Meltdown accomplished.
Lmao.. I will give the short mental run down for why I am a bodybuilder.. Was my an only child, was always the center of attention and extremely popular in grade school/high school/college and people considered me loud too lol and even won most outgoing in high school. So bodybuilding provided even thirty times more attention. The weird thing is, I am almost an introvert now lol.. especially this year. I don't think it will stay like this, I am just disgusted by the people around me in my city and don't have  alot of respect or tolerance for jack asses lol. I was a fatty for about a 3-4 year period in my preteen/early teen years BUT i get pretty damn heavy in the offseason and don't give two shits about it lol. Plus I was more chubby, not like deathly obese.

is gh also a cause of the turtle belly?

we all know that 15 said no, but IMO he said no coz it would have caused him a loss in $$$$
I think no.. insulin is what causes the bellies with visceral fat and water retention in the stomach. I can do a crazy vacuum and post it if anyone wouild like to see it lol.

Done. Without looking like drug bloated mess and a navel the size of a half dollar.
hell yea my favorite manorexic multitrillionaire

Bay likey!  :-*
What tier? like 5/6 lol

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2012, 05:40:18 AM »
My best lifts ever were deadlifts 600x6, squats 585x5, incline 365x6.

I have videos of me deadlifting 600x4.5 two years ago and squats 545x8 last year.

I will say this though.. I trained the wrong way before. I trained like a jack ass and wannabe power lifter, not like a bodybuilder. Yea my lifts were strong as shit, but it did little for me muscle wise. I started using John Meadow's training program and focused 100% on form and higher reps/volume and I grew a lot more, yet was far from my strongest. I am still pretty strong, I am very close to my show so I am a weak bitch lol. I am somewhat proud of doing 405x10 on squats at the end of my leg workout this saturday two weeks out. It was a freak thing though. I only planned on doing 315, then they were taking pics to advertise for the gym lol, so I was a meathead and upped the weight.

Which one are you talking about?  I read some of his stuff from T-BagMag and it was pretty interesting.  I have to say that my mindset was so similar...balls out every time, was never interested in training lighter at times.  Have you experienced any of the joint pains yet that are usually associated with that stuff?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2012, 05:45:22 AM »
thank you man.. heres a better idea what it will look show day.. I am very bloated lol, I felt "hard" but distended

thank you.. lol very little. Two reasons: Knowing the right people and well honestly I just can't afford a lot lol. I have zero plans to be a pro at all. I do this because I love to compete and it was something pretty sweet to do in school. Now that I have my MBA and a HUGE job final interview in about 4 hours lol, bodybuilding will become second to me pretty quickly. I love it but am realistic about my genetics. I am excited to take on some new challenges in my life.

Lmao.. I will give the short mental run down for why I am a bodybuilder.. Was my an only child, was always the center of attention and extremely popular in grade school/high school/college and people considered me loud too lol and even won most outgoing in high school. So bodybuilding provided even thirty times more attention. The weird thing is, I am almost an introvert now lol.. especially this year. I don't think it will stay like this, I am just disgusted by the people around me in my city and don't have  alot of respect or tolerance for jack asses lol. I was a fatty for about a 3-4 year period in my preteen/early teen years BUT i get pretty damn heavy in the offseason and don't give two shits about it lol. Plus I was more chubby, not like deathly obese.
I think no.. insulin is what causes the bellies with visceral fat and water retention in the stomach. I can do a crazy vacuum and post it if anyone wouild like to see it lol.
What tier? like 5/6 lol

did you happen to see 15's pupil "bigher" (or something like this) who did 15's gh protocol and posted up before and after pics?

well, the dude defiantely got bigger, but he also had developed a bit of a turtle belly on him as well through following this gh protocol :-X :-X :-X

Batfreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2012, 06:18:42 AM »

Done. Without looking like drug bloated mess and a navel the size of a half dollar.

eat a cracker and keep it down tiny tit
the original

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2012, 06:27:17 AM »
Look good bro - I like the show day pics - how are you placing in comps ?

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2012, 06:45:31 AM »
Which one are you talking about?  I read some of his stuff from T-BagMag and it was pretty interesting.  I have to say that my mindset was so similar...balls out every time, was never interested in training lighter at times.  Have you experienced any of the joint pains yet that are usually associated with that stuff?
His website, mountaindogdiet.com gives a ton more info.. if you join for $10/month u get a bunch of workouts, on top of everything else. It is definitely worth the money. My joint pain has gone down significantly. I have terrible knees to begin with and my AC joint really bothered me as well the last year or two.. since training more strict, the pains have been pretty much gone. I can also "feel" the muscle more.

did you happen to see 15's pupil "bigher" (or something like this) who did 15's gh protocol and posted up before and after pics?

well, the dude defiantely got bigger, but he also had developed a bit of a turtle belly on him as well through following this gh protocol :-X :-X :-X
hmm interesting

Look good bro - I like the show day pics - how are you placing in comps ?
Ha to be honest.. I place like shit. Last I took 4th out of 25 guys at the NPC pittsburgh at only 22 years old so I was thrilled about that.. went to JR. USAs, I BEAT the guy who took 5th there two weeks before it! I came in extremely flat(long story but dont wanna make an excuse.), then did Collegiate nationals and did bad there after doing the opposite and spilling over hard, losing my best condition ever. 2010 I took 3rd at collegiates.

This show I am doing is a small show, so I am feeling pretty confident about my chances. My condition has improved and I am much fuller (sounds like every bodybuilder)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2012, 06:47:32 AM »
Your the guy from Erie right?  Wut show u doing?  I'll come watch. Theres an NPC show this weekend in Pitt but I forget wut it is.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2012, 06:52:39 AM »
Your the guy from Erie right?  Wut show u doing?  I'll come watch. Theres an NPC show this weekend in Pitt but I forget wut it is.
Yes. My show is actually next weekend, the elite physique. 

The North Americans are this week down there, so thats probably a 50 times better show to go to ha.

where r u from?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2012, 08:33:45 AM »

You look like a honest guy. I appriciate you. :)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2012, 08:36:44 AM »
I don't get it.  Guys spend endless hours in the gym, choking down chicken breast, thousands on roids just to meet a shallow girl to fuck.  I found it easier to eat what I want, be lazy and all I do is buy 100 grams of coke and offer a hit to crack hookers for sex.  I get easily 100 or more sex sessions for pennies on the dollar.

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2012, 09:49:07 AM »
Finger clubbing is idiopathic in 2/3rds of cases, however, the other 1/3 is cardiac related, you might want to get checked out given your
"conditioning'.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2012, 12:38:49 PM »
Nice gyno you overcompensating loser.

what kind of pathetic adult uses that much drugs to look like that.

Go get help

And no I am not a "hater", you're just a fucking loser

You sound like a bb.com troll who wishes, but CAN'T look like this cause you can't put your gummy bears down...

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2012, 01:02:33 PM »
Ton of respect for you Matty. While I don't agree with pumping your body full of drugs, I must say I admire your honesty and hard work. Best of luck to you in competition and landing a great job!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2012, 01:21:01 PM »

What tier? like 5/6 lol

Ab wall looks much better in that shot. Awesome abs

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2012, 01:34:00 PM »
I`ll give it a shot:

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2012, 01:35:34 PM »
 8)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2012, 01:37:27 PM »
My pics are old though,I`ll be much better this year.

I`m 46 in most of those pics.

At 57,I plan to look far better overall at 4% bf die trying.

And I should be 15-20 pounds heavier.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2012, 01:55:59 PM »
brother, what do you mean by "an hour of cardio"?  3.4 mph on the treadmill?  no hate, i'm curious.  you are a hero for us getbiggers, godspeed.

ps im drunk

;D

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2012, 02:53:53 PM »
Picture taken post: candy bars, Cereal, ben and jerrys greek yogurt, calzone, and sub

You forgot to mention the injectables and orals as well.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2012, 02:55:03 PM »
cool physique....
but be humbe
 ;)
choice is an illusion

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: August 30, 2012, 04:29:00 PM »
I don't get it.  Guys spend endless hours in the gym, choking down chicken breast, thousands on roids just to meet a shallow girl to fuck.  I found it easier to eat what I want, be lazy and all I do is buy 100 grams of coke and offer a hit to crack hookers for sex.  I get easily 100 or more sex sessions for pennies on the dollar.
I prefer to just sleep with low self esteem girls and risk getting the less dangerous STDs, rather than HIV from crack whores. This is why I bodybuild.
Ton of respect for you Matty. While I don't agree with pumping your body full of drugs, I must say I admire your honesty and hard work. Best of luck to you in competition and landing a great job!
Thank you!
Ab wall looks much better in that shot. Awesome abs
Thank you abdominal snoman :)

Finger clubbing is idiopathic in 2/3rds of cases, however, the other 1/3 is cardiac related, you might want to get checked out given your
"conditioning'.
I don't have finger clubbing.. I have always had larger hands. My blood pressure is great, I have a monitor at home and will take a picture monday.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: August 30, 2012, 04:30:41 PM »
I`ll give it a shot:

you look awesome! I hope I can look half as good as u when I get to your age

cool physique....
but be humbe
 ;)
haha honestly, I'm an average bodybuilder.. nothing special. Better than you avg gym rat, but not good enough to make a real impact lol.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 30, 2012, 04:50:19 PM »
Thanks Matty,you have a great physique bud!  ;)