Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459738 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #350 on: September 09, 2012, 12:42:23 PM »
I have never seen anyone fool so many people, with his bullshit than gh15. Where are all of his nut huggers now. Are they on his new board?

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #351 on: September 09, 2012, 12:50:50 PM »
i have to say bboy stopped posting over here when he was gh15s "jedi"  ::) bet he was getting free gear for pushing shit on the other members that whole board sucks
I never got anything from gh15! Only person that ever did Jack shit for me was -b-. I could not post here cause gh15 said he would ban anyone that posted on this board.

People can listen to that nobody all they want. He threatened to bring down professionalmuscle but knew big a had way too much power and way too much money, so he tucked his dick between his legs on that one. He said he would end this board but as you can see no one in the thunderdome fears him and the board is still rolling along. Gh15 is so full of shit, first I'm the greatest thing since peanutbutter and jelly thus he dubs me Jedi ( the first) . And now since I picked b over him I am filt. No what I am is a true life bodybuilder while he is some fat kid sitting in his parents basement.brain washing a bunch of wanna be bodybuilders on the internet. Fucking pathetic!
team b-boy

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #352 on: September 09, 2012, 01:31:07 PM »
No what I am is a true life bodybuilder while he is some fat kid sitting in his parents basement.brain washing a bunch of wanna be bodybuilders on the internet. Fucking pathetic!
LMAO!! ;D

More, more, don't stop now! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #353 on: September 09, 2012, 03:11:28 PM »
I never got anything from gh15! Only person that ever did Jack shit for me was -b-. I could not post here cause gh15 said he would ban anyone that posted on this board.

People can listen to that nobody all they want. He threatened to bring down professionalmuscle but knew big a had way too much power and way too much money, so he tucked his dick between his legs on that one. He said he would end this board but as you can see no one in the thunderdome fears him and the board is still rolling along. Gh15 is so full of shit, first I'm the greatest thing since peanutbutter and jelly thus he dubs me Jedi ( the first) . And now since I picked b over him I am filt. No what I am is a true life bodybuilder while he is some fat kid sitting in his parents basement.brain washing a bunch of wanna be bodybuilders on the internet. Fucking pathetic!
yeah but you were already a beast why did u follow or swing on his nuts,,,,i mean u already had a national level build ,,,,,,,,,good luck in future shows.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #354 on: September 09, 2012, 11:26:28 PM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: September 10, 2012, 12:39:08 PM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

Re: Kigs HGH Serum results

« Reply #4 on: Today at 07:58:43 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes ,,tis is the kits of the supposed new  batch that...prosource....whic h is kami ...which is ip....sent...sapp thoght it was 6 iu...i didnt even take it because wen i broke vial to taste powder....it was sugar tasting ...so never even taken it

b and bboy will pay heavy heavy price ,,

gh15 approved
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: September 10, 2012, 12:41:19 PM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

Re: IP - PROSOURCE - KAMIKAZE FAKE KIGTROPIN HGH Serum results

« Reply #14 on: Today at 09:01:55 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

notiing to do wit legit kigtropin ,, if  we get legit kigtropin and i approve it you beter be sure it will be for limited group inorder to make sure we are not getting fucked again,, making sure it is original manufactor ,, not everyone will be able to use it until im 100% sure myself we got consistancy of supplier not related to tis skank umbrella of ip

on 21 i will lay out crimes and punishments

last one i gave punismet to... was 2 years ago ,,you can look for him in a cali americana local semitary ,,,name was grizly bear moderator

punishment was an old curse that make one lose its mind unwilingly,,i actualy went to  to discus it wit close trustee that i confess to,,

gh15 approved
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #357 on: September 10, 2012, 12:47:18 PM »
Gh15's reach knows no bounds!!!!! For crying out loud he sent a fat mexican in a box truck to Southern California to try to run me over on my bike this morning!!!!!! :o :o

That was just Alex in his hummer

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #358 on: September 10, 2012, 12:49:05 PM »

It's boarding, no board, B O A R D I N G.  Class dismissed

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #359 on: September 10, 2012, 01:29:41 PM »
Punishment wasa an old curse? Good ol gh15 now dabbles in voodoo?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: September 10, 2012, 08:18:42 PM »
LOL @ people believing and calling that gh15 account Boss and God.....LMFAO.....and they can't see they are being set up for the umpteenth round of "kigs are great, buy them all.........oh, shit they're all bunk......oops"  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #361 on: September 10, 2012, 08:30:28 PM »
LOL @ people believing and calling that gh15 account Boss and God.....LMFAO.....and they can't see they are being set up for the umpteenth round of "kigs are great, buy them all.........oh, shit they're all bunk......oops"  ;D

"Limited group order to make sure we're not getting fucked again"

Fucking priceless.....bullshit15 scrambling around trying to save face before kig scam #8.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #362 on: September 10, 2012, 08:37:11 PM »
 How did anyone take him serious? I am still amazed that people were putting him in their signatures and thinking the guy was a pro ect..  Seriously how did that happen? Lol he tried to degrade pro muscle but we had all his info so ...  Just a dude behind a key board.. Nothing more..

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: September 10, 2012, 08:40:40 PM »
"Limited group order to make sure we're not getting fucked again"

Fucking priceless.....bullshit15 scrambling around trying to save face before kig scam #8.
In other words.....limited to the suckers that have bought in the past so we know we they'll pay.........again.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #364 on: September 10, 2012, 09:32:42 PM »
In other words.....limited to the suckers that have bought in the past so we know we they'll pay.........again.
ha ha ha ha...... so fucking true!
team b-boy

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: September 10, 2012, 11:53:36 PM »
anyone that buys that shit is so dumb they deserve to get screwed

even pellius is done with them
T

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #366 on: September 11, 2012, 12:19:01 AM »
... gh15.... "if I go down I am taking everyone with me"............ so big fucken RAT right there.

When the shit hits the fans, he's taking all of you down with him to the big house. He must have a lot of very credible info on many users by now. And the lists continues to build.

A stupid dealer will often keep everyone's info on file. Some claim to erase personal info as orders come and go, but there are ways of digging for it -- unless you burn the hard drive.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: September 11, 2012, 12:34:25 AM »
When the shit hits the fans, he's taking all of you down with him to the big house. He must have a lot of very credible info on many users by now. And the lists continues to build.

A stupid dealer will often keep everyone's info on file. Some claim to erase personal info as orders come and go, but their are ways of digging for it -- unless you burn the hard drive.

what if gh15 is leo or somehow connected? Def make sense why no one brought him down yet.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: September 11, 2012, 06:25:17 AM »
what if gh15 is leo or somehow connected? Def make sense why no one brought him down yet.

Are you serious?  He as much LEO as he is Mother Theresa.   ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: September 11, 2012, 07:07:48 AM »
Liars!!Filts!! You will all pay for your slanderous comments!! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #370 on: September 11, 2012, 07:26:12 AM »
Liars!!Filts!! You will all pay for your slanderous comments!! >:(

As soon as bullshit15 is done playing poker with his monthly welfare check.... ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #371 on: September 11, 2012, 07:29:21 AM »
WOW from being somewhat respected to being the most hated person in all of bodybuilding. Story teller, Bullshitter, rat, scammer, pure fucken low-class, shameless coward   :o

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #372 on: September 11, 2012, 08:17:14 AM »
Quote from: bigmc link=topic=439767.msg6301786#msg6301786 date=1347346416

[/quote

Good.

...now tell that old geezer to come back so we can make fun of him ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: September 11, 2012, 11:58:58 AM »
[quote author=bigmc link=topic=439767.msg6301786#msg6301786 date=1347346416

Good.

...now tell that old geezer to come back so we can make fun of him ;D
Classic ClavinH 8)

Pellius doesn't have it in him to take the beating he would take coming back to getbig.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: September 11, 2012, 12:01:26 PM »
Classic ClavinH 8)

Pellius doesn't have it in him to take the beating he would take coming back to getbig.

he is still kissing ass over there just ran out of money for kigs i feel sorry for him though i did try to warn him
T