Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459802 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #575 on: September 14, 2012, 12:48:04 PM »
I have ??? I do not recall.

If there was a decent search function on this forum I'd find a few posts of yours where you
address gh15 as "jason". Sounds completely foreign to you? ::) :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #576 on: September 14, 2012, 01:26:34 PM »
Pellius you are rihgt we had a agreement but this is something that is not that big of a deal. Yes you did tell me you got busted. yes you aso said you couldn't get in a vial of test. You said everything would get seized. You aso said the kigs you received were good and you planned on getting more wich blew me away due to the complaints.

Then I saw you complain about some of the vials you received and wanted a re-shipment. nothing wrong with that but at first you said they were good and changed you mind. I guess not every vial was good. But initially you said you liked them and were going to order more of them.that is all I am trying to say. you have to agree you said this.I dont care anymore I just hope you spend your money more wisely. fuck the kigs. You jumped on a bad bandwaggon! that is all I will say we did have agreement.

WW, I've never had a problem personally with you. I've always kept out of your beef with gh15. I've always found you helpful and have been to me and to others in the past. We had a fundamental disagreement on the way is this board is run pertaining to posts being merged and deleted. You're the mod here so you had the final say. There was nothing I could do about but again I didn't take it personally. So please, in all sincerity, I want to ask you, "What is wrong with you?" Even though we had a mutual agreement to keep the PMs between us private, something that YOU specifically asked for and I agreed, an agreement that I had always kept and still do but you did not, and you felt it necessary to bring one out in the open and attributed to me something that I had said to you in which I had denied saying.

Checking back through the old PMs I realized that I did say that and you were right and I was wrong. I made a post here in this thread regarding that. Again you came back, completely ignoring my admission that I was wrong and reiterated the charge. Again, I admitted that I was wrong and reposted the post in which I said so. Now here again you keep coming back with the same charge.

Yes, I did tell you initially the kigs were good. I had just got them and said that I had planned to get more and I bought into all the hype. After a couple weeks on them I was beginning to suspect something was wrong. I gave samples to those that are far more experience in these matters than I am and they confirmed my suspicion that some vials were good and some were bad. A clever ruse to fool the less experience.

So I  once again state here plainly and openly, for the third time, that I did tell you the kigs were good and I had plans to order more, but, yes, I did changed my mind. Upon further evidence where I realized they were no good. I never ordered more.

I really, really don't know what else I can say. You were right and I was wrong. What more can I say?

Seriously, what is wrong with you? Well, you obviously can't answer that but maybe others can. I've been away for a while and perhaps have missed the slow and steady mental degradation that has happened to many here over time like with Falcon and Basile. So please, if anybody can tell me what is wrong with White Widow and am I missing anything?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: September 14, 2012, 01:28:20 PM »
why not throw that post up on g h 1 5s board pellius

as he has started the kigs hype again
T

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: September 14, 2012, 01:31:28 PM »
WW, I've never had a problem personally with you. I've always kept out of your beef with gh15. I've always found you helpful and have been to me and to others in the past. We had a fundamental disagreement on the way is this board is run pertaining to posts being merged and deleted. You're the mod here so you had the final say. There was nothing I could do about but again I didn't take it personally. So please, in all sincerity, I want to ask you, "What is wrong with you?" Even though we had a mutual agreement to keep the PMs between us private, something that YOU specifically asked for and I agreed, an agreement that I had always kept and still do but you did not, and you felt it necessary to bring one out in the open and attributed to me something that I had said to you in which I had denied saying.

Checking back through the old PMs I realized that I did say that and you were right and I was wrong. I made a post here in this thread regarding that. Again you came back, completely ignoring my admission that I was wrong and reiterated the charge. Again, I admitted that I was wrong and reposted the post in which I said so. Now here again you keep coming back with the same charge.

Yes, I did tell you initially the kigs were good. I had just got them and said that I had planned to get more and I bought into all the hype. After a couple weeks on them I was beginning to suspect something was wrong. I gave samples to those that are far more experience in these matters than I am and they confirmed my suspicion that some vials were good and some were bad. A clever ruse to fool the less experience.

So I  once again state here plainly and openly, for the third time, that I did tell you the kigs were good and I had plans to order more, but, yes, I did changed my mind. Upon further evidence where I realized they were no good. I never ordered more.

I really, really don't know what else I can say. You were right and I was wrong. What more can I say?

Seriously, what is wrong with you? Well, you obviously can't answer that but maybe others can. I've been away for a while and perhaps have missed the slow and steady mental degradation that has happened to many here over time like with Falcon and Basile. So please, if anybody can tell me what is wrong with White Widow and am I missing anything?

Soooooooooooo, let me get this straight.  You guys are verifying the validity of the kigs you were receiving by how each other felt?   ???

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #579 on: September 14, 2012, 01:33:27 PM »
Pellius you are rihgt we had a agreement but this is something that is not that big of a deal. Yes you did tell me you got busted. yes you aso said you couldn't get in a vial of test. You said everything would get seized. You aso said the kigs you received were good and you planned on getting more wich blew me away due to the complaints.

Then I saw you complain about some of the vials you received and wanted a re-shipment. nothing wrong with that but at first you said they were good and changed you mind. I guess not every vial was good. But initially you said you liked them and were going to order more of them.that is all I am trying to say. you have to agree you said this.I dont care anymore I just hope you spend your money more wisely. fuck the kigs. You jumped on a bad bandwaggon! that is all I will say we did have agreement.

One more thing, I do consider keeping one's word a big deal. Obviously you do not and state here so plainly. Let that be a lesson to all of you when evaluating this person's character and the trust you put in him as a Mod and human being.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: September 14, 2012, 01:37:37 PM »
from b:

what do you mean made up? I have the actual pm's copied over from email. I suppose I should have seen that coming, but wow bravo to you. im over it now, you can think what you want but your just going to be more of a fool when the truth comes out. I still want to see the good in you, I hope that the truth comes out soon enough for me to.

An actual email that you just copied and pasted, eh? Well, by the look and format of that PM it's obvious a reply to a concern you had that I would not keep my mouth shut about kigs. Please post your PM to gh15 about that concern prompting him to reassure you that I will keep my mouth shut and do what I was told. And if you had any concerns why didn't you just PM me directly. You know I had the utmost respect, and even some admiration, for you and would have done, or not done, pretty much anything you wish to assist you as I considered you a huge asset to the board and the members and had stated so many times.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: September 14, 2012, 01:47:56 PM »
Soooooooooooo, let me get this straight.  You guys are verifying the validity of the kigs you were receiving by how each other felt?   ???

Yes, except I would change "you guys" to simply "you are" meaning simply "me." By your question I assume you find it strange to seek the opinion of others who are far more experience in matters whether it be hgh or anything else in life.

Just a trivial example that just happens to be apropo to this point. I've never been to Jamba juice. Just not my thing. A friend of mine goes there all the time. So I was with him and he insisted we go there. Fine. Anyway, I taste my whatever it was I bought and it tasted kind of funny to me, a bit sour. So I ask him to taste it and tell me if that's how it suppose to be. That it tasted kind of odd to me.

Does this seem odd to you? Getting the opinion of someone who is more experience than you? Say some orders some testosterone, a product he's never used, and gives it to his friend who has been using test for years. His friend finds that even after a high dose he feels nothing. In fact, it seems that his sex drive has actually gone down. He tells his friend that from his experience in the past the test is bunk.

Does that strike you as odd and merits a sad face emoticon?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #582 on: September 14, 2012, 01:55:27 PM »
If there was a decent search function on this forum I'd find a few posts of yours where you

"Jason Cutler" LOL

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=371534.0

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: September 14, 2012, 01:56:22 PM »
Yes, except I would change "you guys" to simply "you are" meaning simply "me." By your question I assume you find it strange to seek the opinion of others who are far more experience in matters whether it be hgh or anything else in life.

Just a trivial example that just happens to be apropo to this point. I've never been to Jamba juice. Just not my thing. A friend of mine goes there all the time. So I was with him and he insisted we go there. Fine. Anyway, I taste my whatever it was I bought and it tasted kind of funny to me, a bit sour. So I ask him to taste it and tell me if that's how it suppose to be. That it tasted kind of odd to me.

Does this seem odd to you?

Yes, this seems very odd to me.  You dropped a good chunk of change on illegal drugs because somebody told you they were good?  Why not just go to a doctor and get the real thing?  You really have no idea what you're shooting into your veins.  It could be baby oil for all you know.  When will you be placing your next order?   :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #584 on: September 14, 2012, 01:56:49 PM »

Does this seem odd to you? Getting the opinion of someone who is more experience than you? Say some orders some testosterone, a product he's never used, and gives it to his friend who has been using test for years. His friend finds that even after a high dose he feels nothing. In fact, it seems that his sex drive has actually gone down. He tells his friend that from his experience in the past the test is bunk.

Does that strike you as odd and merits a sad face emoticon?

Hey you old goat,you're back :o

...I see you still like to write novels for a for a post ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #585 on: September 14, 2012, 01:57:58 PM »
Re: KIGTROPIN HP TEST.

« Reply #180 on: Today at 05:15:29 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: pellius on Today at 01:24:54 AM

Quote from: indiasfinest on July 25, 2012, 11:27:38 PM

Wow.  Looking at this thread makes me really anxious to order these new kigs.  Gh15 is there a possibility us non-Wizards can order?  I'm just a 21 year old kid that's been scammed by fake gh in the past (Kamikaze took $500+ from me of my hard earned money from minimum wage job), but I would love to try these new kigs.

When I hear stories like this it just makes me so furious! Honest hard working fellas that are not rich but just want to improve themselves and willing to sacrifice what they can scrape together only to be cheated  by some low life thousand of miles a way.

$500 is a lot of money to most people and that Chinese fucker is bragging to me about getting his kitchen remodeled.

palius ,,ENOUGH ISENOUGH!

ARE YOU BLIND? DONT YOU SEE PROSOURCE ONLY SENT LEGIT KIGS? WE JUST HAD HP TEST !

I ASK YOU TO STOP THIS

I TOOK ANOTER VIAL OFKIGTROPIN TONIGHT ...YES IMBACK TO GYM FULL FORCE THE ZMAX DID ITS THIING IM HEALED ...

AND AGAIN VIAL ISLEGIT ...I LOOK RIGHT NOW VERY CLOSE TO WHHATI DID 6 DAYS AGO....I HAVENT TRAINED 5 DAYS ... TONIGHT WAS FIRST TIME AND I LOOK FREAKY NOW ..THIS IS ON DAMN ANTI BIOTIC!

B IS GETTING A JEDI FOR HIIS CONTRIBUTIONS TO BODYBUILDING

gh15 approved
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: September 14, 2012, 02:07:06 PM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

the chase for legit kigtropin

« on: Today at 10:46:47 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 kigtropin kits are on the way to be tested by me,,
1 igtropin igf is on the way to be tested by me,,

ABOLITLY NOT CONECTED TO IP!

2 DIFF SUPPLIERS,, ONE LIKE 007..REAL LIFE...HE LOOK LIKE SOMEONE THAT TAKES LEGIT KIG DOES
ONE IS MAJOR FDA GH SUPPLIER THAT WOULDNT RISK HIS REPUTATION

its coming my friends we are in the zone,,
im going to bring LEGIT KIGTROPIN NO MATTER WHAT

if i approve it there will be no more buy all you cabn cause gh15 said so,,,there will be selected few i approve to try it...when they give green light..if they do...it will be available for all,,again there will be stages here....no more 1k orders to ip getting scammed,,

gh15 approved
T

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: September 14, 2012, 02:50:24 PM »
ONE LIKE 007..REAL LIFE...HE LOOK LIKE SOMEONE THAT TAKES LEGIT KIG DOES
ONE IS MAJOR FDA GH SUPPLIER THAT WOULDNT RISK HIS REPUTATION
GH15 approved

He looks like someone that takes legit kig?  Damn, I guess it must be the real deal then?  Hahahahahahahahhaha :D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: September 14, 2012, 03:24:23 PM »

Hey you old goat,you're back :o

...I see you still like to write novels for a for a post ;D

Start pumping up, homey. I'm going to resurrect that picture thread.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: September 14, 2012, 03:26:25 PM »
Yes, this seems very odd to me.  You dropped a good chunk of change on illegal drugs because somebody told you they were good?  Why not just go to a doctor and get the real thing?  You really have no idea what you're shooting into your veins.  It could be baby oil for all you know.  When will you be placing your next order?   :D

Well, me and thousands of others. Guess we have a different perspective. But I tell you what, I won't worry about what you do and you don't worry about what I do. Deal?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #590 on: September 14, 2012, 03:34:12 PM »
Can someone please sum up what the fuck happened here and over at gh15?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: September 14, 2012, 03:35:09 PM »
Well, me and thousands of others. Guess we have a different perspective. But I tell you what, I won't worry about what you do and you don't worry about what I do. Deal?

No deal, I do worry about you.  I hate to see elderly people get taken advatage of.  Besides, you live in HI, shouldn't you be out riding a wave, chasing pussy, eating some pig, poi, spam, etc?  Why are you moderating a message board when you could be partying?   :D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: September 14, 2012, 03:38:56 PM »
Can someone please sum up what the fuck happened here and over at gh15?

There used to be a drug dealer on this board named GH15.  He started his own board, and took a few kids and suckers with him.  They now have a cult where they look for true "kig".  GH15 is repeatidly taking them for the proverbial ride by emptying their pockets, and giving them snake oil instead.  When the users realized they had been taken, he put the blame on somebody else, and said that he'd been taken as well.  Now, he's lining up all the suckers for another ride as we speak.

Oh, all his proceeds go to poor hungry dogs as well.  That's about it.   :D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #593 on: September 14, 2012, 03:41:51 PM »
Re: KIGTROPIN HP TEST.

« Reply #180 on: Today at 05:15:29 AM »

Quote from: pellius on Today at 01:24:54 AM

Quote from: indiasfinest on July 25, 2012, 11:27:38 PM

Wow.  Looking at this thread makes me really anxious to order these new kigs.  Gh15 is there a possibility us non-Wizards can order?  I'm just a 21 year old kid that's been scammed by fake gh in the past (Kamikaze took $500+ from me of my hard earned money from minimum wage job), but I would love to try these new kigs.

When I hear stories like this it just makes me so furious! Honest hard working fellas that are not rich but just want to improve themselves and willing to sacrifice what they can scrape together only to be cheated  by some low life thousand of miles a way.

$500 is a lot of money to most people and that Chinese fucker is bragging to me about getting his kitchen remodeled.

ARE YOU BLIND? DONT YOU SEE PROSOURCE ONLY SENT LEGIT KIGS? WE JUST HAD HP TEST !

I ASK YOU TO STOP THIS

I TOOK ANOTER VIAL OFKIGTROPIN TONIGHT ...YES IMBACK TO GYM FULL FORCE THE ZMAX DID ITS THIING IM HEALED ...

AND AGAIN VIAL ISLEGIT ...I LOOK RIGHT NOW VERY CLOSE TO WHHATI DID 6 DAYS AGO....I HAVENT TRAINED 5 DAYS ... TONIGHT WAS FIRST TIME AND I LOOK FREAKY NOW ..THIS IS ON DAMN ANTI BIOTIC!

gh15 approved

Very, very selective quoting, my friend. You even left in the space where you deleted the rest of the posts. This was made at the time when -b- first brought on Prosource and they were getting rave reviews, not just by gh15, but by others I trust 100%. It just so happens gh15 and myself were talking about two different issues. When I pointed that out he also was man enough to admit he misspoke. Here is the entire post and especially note the last one by gh15.

bigmc, you are a dishonest man. You pick and choose to promote your agenda. I have proven time and again, even in this very thread, that if I am proven wrong I will admit it.

Wow.  Looking at this thread makes me really anxious to order these new kigs.  Gh15 is there a possibility us non-Wizards can order?  I'm just a 21 year old kid that's been scammed by fake gh in the past (Kamikaze took $500+ from me of my hard earned money from minimum wage job), but I would love to try these new kigs.

When I hear stories like this it just makes me so furious! Honest hard working fellas that are not rich but just want to improve themselves and willing to sacrifice what they can scrape together only to be cheated  by some low life thousand of miles a way.

I ASK YOU TO STOP THIS

gh15 approved

What are you talking about?????? I made no mention of prosource or even kigtropin! I was referring to guys getting ripped off. Doesn't matter by whom. He's an average working guy who lost $500. That's a lot of money to most people. That's what makes me mad. Guys getting ripped off. I thought that was one of the purposes of this board. To protect the little guy. How can you miss such an obvious point? You've become so defensive of prosource. If it's not a glowing endorsement then you see it as a criticism.

My post had nothing to do with prosource!!! Nothing!!! Do the kid a favor and give him access to those magic kigs. Maybe it will make up for his loss.

This whole kigtropin saga is turning people in loonateeks!

lolmy bad  its too much mucus that got to my brain...stillneed to spit it out lol

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: September 14, 2012, 03:44:28 PM »
There used to be a drug dealer on this board named GH15.  He started his own board, and took a few kids and suckers with him.  They now have a cult where they look for true "kig".  GH15 is repeatidly taking them for the proverbial ride by emptying their pockets, and giving them snake oil instead.  When the users realized they had been taken, he put the blame on somebody else, and said that he'd been taken as well.  Now, he's lining up all the suckers for another ride as we speak.

Oh, all his proceeds go to poor hungry dogs as well.  That's about it.   :D

Can you name and prove to me a single person that bought drugs or anything from gh15?

And instead of worry about me, someone you've never met or will ever meet and don't seem to particularly like, why don't you ride waves, chase pussy and party?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: September 14, 2012, 03:48:33 PM »
Can you name and prove to me a single person that bought drugs or anything from gh15?

And instead of worry about me, someone you've never met or will ever meet and don't seem to particularly like, why don't you ride waves, chase pussy and party?

Calm down leatherface, i'm just turning your screws.  It's ok, the truth hurts sometimes.   :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #596 on: September 14, 2012, 05:02:13 PM »
I'm sure I've called him alot of names, you going to search for those too? :D

Btw, nice to see that they've sent two formerly respected getbiggers back to defend gh15's good name.

LMFAO!!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #597 on: September 14, 2012, 05:24:23 PM »
I'm sure I've called him alot of names, you going to search for those too? :D

Btw, nice to see that they've sent two formerly respected getbiggers back to defend gh15's good name.

LMFAO!!!! ;D
for what????means nothing here ,,,we've moved on .

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: September 14, 2012, 06:53:58 PM »
for what????means nothing here ,,,we've moved on .

Apparently not he's still very much a hot topic here. How many more threads has bigmc started about gh15 and who gives him these daily reports on what goes on his board?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #599 on: September 14, 2012, 06:55:03 PM »
Apparently not he's still very much a hot topic here. How many more threads has bigmc started about gh15 and who gives him these daily reports on what goes on his board?
Isn't your master going to get mad you've run off his leash again?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!