Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459743 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #600 on: September 14, 2012, 10:30:50 PM »
Isn't your master going to get mad you've run off his leash again?

I've know you a long time and we've gone back and forth over the years and I know you are a good man and a fair man. I've answered you questions as best I can regarding the bounties and price on people's head and why people are targeted and anything else you ask. And if there is anything you want me to elaborate on or continue to explain for you I will do it. And though you may think I don't have all my marbles you also know I have a good heart and want to do the right thing. Explain this to me.

One of things we are trying to establish is credibility. Whose is lying, -b- of gh15? Now I have posted proof that -b- just made up that PM about me. About gh15 saying I will keep quiet and do what I am told. He said that in hopes that I will turn against gh15 because he knows a lot of people have faith in my honor and believe I always try to do what is right and good in this world. I KNOW -b- just made up that PM. Listen to the way gh15 talks to me. Do I sound like someone who blindly tows the company line and just follows his every direction? You know by your post that he didn't like it when he found out I posted on this board. And didn't like it when I posted on -b-'s board trying to find out for myself the truth. He doesn't know what to do with me and like the black sheep of mods he just hopes with age I become less involved so he doesn't have to ban me and start more controversy. -b- just made up this PM to make gh15 look bad and get me to turn against him. HE IS A LIAR! I'm 100% sure of it now. I had a trivial role in the Prosource affair and there would be no reason for -b- to be concerned about me that he needs me to shut up. Plus, he knows that if he contacted me directly to assist him in any way, or just stay out of the way, I would have done so with pleasure. I believed in him and believe he was trying to help all of us on ripped.com.

Read that short PM. Notice he has gh15 refers to me as "Pellius". Never ever has gh15 called me "Pellius". It's always "Palius". bigmc's gh15 spy can check this and go through every post gh15 has made and never will he find gh15 calling me "Pellius". It's kind of ironic how gh15 writes like a retard so that you can't tell who he really is but his retard writing is one of the ways we can tell it's gh15.

-b- IS A LIAR! a crook and a scambag filt. And with b-boy supporting him and supporting other scambag filt operations he's just as bad. But it doesn't matter with those with an agenda. It doesn't matter that I here right now expose -b- as a crook who has stolen from honest hard working people and even made some sick and according to WhiteWidow some have even been taken to the hospital from taking his poison. We have the initial result from the testing done on the latest batch of Prosource kigs and not only did it turn up with zero hgh but was shown to contain a fast acting insulin. Imagine  those taking high dose of this product thinking it was hgh and then going to sleep with all that insulin in their system?

But it doesn't matter. gh15 will always be the bad guy. No matter how much proof we have showing who the true crooks and criminals are it's not about seeking the truth and doing what is right. It's just expressing your hatred and trying to  undermine someone you simply don't like.
So explain this to me: I offer to answer any and all questions and mostly what I get is the typical stone throwing which is what I expect from this site. But I also show you in black and white and prove to you that -b- is a liar. Why doesn't this matter? Forget your hatred of gh15 for a moment and focus on someone who brought in an operation that lied, cheated and stole from honest hard working people. You might not agree with what they are doing. Bodybuilders using PED to improve themselves. To be a little bit different from the crowd. They want to stand out for whatever reason that only Uberman can explain. But they aren't hurting anyone and willing to sacrifice and save and engage in an honest transaction and don't deserved to be cheated. Why doesn't this matter? -b- is a liar, a crook and a thief and causes harm to other people. But it just seems to be ignored here.

It should matter.  

That's right. MELTDOWN. Sometimes you have to meltdown. When people are getting robbed and poisoned you should have a meltdown.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #601 on: September 14, 2012, 10:36:51 PM »
Just checking in to see how many more getbiggers are going to die today. :)

I hadn't even check this thread, what a bunch of goddamn morons.

Absolute insanity, fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: September 14, 2012, 10:49:12 PM »
Hahaha what I'm saying is that pellius doesn't go to the emergency department when he gets hurt, he calls a furniture upholsterer

OH NO............ THAT'S JUST TOO FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!  I'm tearing up here!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #603 on: September 14, 2012, 10:58:27 PM »
There used to be a drug dealer on this board named GH15.  He started his own board, and took a few kids and suckers with him.  They now have a cult where they look for true "kig".  GH15 is repeatidly taking them for the proverbial ride by emptying their pockets, and giving them snake oil instead.  When the users realized they had been taken, he put the blame on somebody else, and said that he'd been taken as well.  Now, he's lining up all the suckers for another ride as we speak.

Oh, all his proceeds go to poor hungry dogs as well.  That's about it.   :D

This kind of reminds me of Apocalypse Now.

GH15

Pellius

bigmc

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: September 14, 2012, 11:10:40 PM »
OH NO............ THAT'S JUST TOO FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!  I'm tearing up here!!!  ;D ;D ;D
I am getting a role in BigCyp's sitcom.  He's hilarious!!!    ;D

AESHIR

• Getbig II
« Reply #605 on: September 14, 2012, 11:20:48 PM »
from b:

pellius I appreciate you giving me such attention but I dont deserve it. nobody thought ill of me up until apply made that rumor that I was paid by prosource.. I guess the checks got lost in the mail? Do you even realise that I didnt openly push kigs. gh15 did that all by himself...
im a liar for exposing the truth? a "filt" whatever that is. and a crook because I took imaginary money. you guys are just going to try and twist this to benefit you. Its starting to be comical just how pathetic you followers are. You follow a fraud, he can not prove he is a pro because he isnt. hes a made up character.
b-boy is a REAL bodybuilder, unlike your pal. if he exposes himself as a real pro, ill take my comments back. but really, pellius who are you following? who do you THINK he is? its no different that chatting with a "female" who ends up being a fat old man. perception is everything.

your only dis to why b is a bad guy is a rumor that apply started.
lol obviously butthurt his "god" wasnt paying attention to him.

its ok though, ill be your scapegoat. but you really should think for yourself.
really pellius, think.. just please think with YOUR head. I had posted openly about my idea tobstart a board as an education/coaching site to do my best to help people. I even asked some of you if you wanted to be mods.
It wasnt a problem. Then we had concern by gh15 about legitimacy of kigs, he had.not released any.info to prove they were doing any wrong. the info they had posted said they were tested at 8iu. anyways I let them on my board, as I didnt have a reason YET to doubt them. two members pmed me around august 25th, 2 days after site launch, to tell me they received bunk. I took prosource down.IMMEDIATELY...

So what the real reason? Does he see another board as competition? If so he should have spoke up weeks before I launched when we were talking about it. It is a shame that a moronic rumor (with no evidence) can cause such a ruckis.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: September 14, 2012, 11:36:47 PM »
Very, very selective quoting, my friend. You even left in the space where you deleted the rest of the posts. This was made at the time when -b- first brought on Prosource and they were getting rave reviews, not just by gh15, but by others I trust 100%. It just so happens gh15 and myself were talking about two different issues. When I pointed that out he also was man enough to admit he misspoke. Here is the entire post and especially note the last one by gh15.

bigmc, you are a dishonest man. You pick and choose to promote your agenda. I have proven time and again, even in this very thread, that if I am proven wrong I will admit it.

When I hear stories like this it just makes me so furious! Honest hard working fellas that are not rich but just want to improve themselves and willing to sacrifice what they can scrape together only to be cheated  by some low life thousand of miles a way.

$500 is a lot of money to most people and that Chinese fucker is bragging to me about getting his kitchen remodeled.

palius ,,ENOUGH ISENOUGH!

ARE YOU BLIND? DONT YOU SEE PROSOURCE ONLY SENT LEGIT KIGS? WE JUST HAD HP TEST !

I ASK YOU TO STOP THIS

I TOOK ANOTER VIAL OFKIGTROPIN TONIGHT ...YES IMBACK TO GYM FULL FORCE THE ZMAX DID ITS THIING IM HEALED ...

AND AGAIN VIAL ISLEGIT ...I LOOK RIGHT NOW VERY CLOSE TO WHHATI DID 6 DAYS AGO....I HAVENT TRAINED 5 DAYS ... TONIGHT WAS FIRST TIME AND I LOOK FREAKY NOW ..THIS IS ON DAMN ANTI BIOTIC!

B IS GETTING A JEDI FOR HIIS CONTRIBUTIONS TO BODYBUILDING

gh15 approved

What are you talking about?????? I made no mention of prosource or even kigtropin! I was referring to guys getting ripped off. Doesn't matter by whom. He's an average working guy who lost $500. That's a lot of money to most people. That's what makes me mad. Guys getting ripped off. I thought that was one of the purposes of this board. To protect the little guy. How can you miss such an obvious point? You've become so defensive of prosource. If it's not a glowing endorsement then you see it as a criticism.

My post had nothing to do with prosource!!! Nothing!!! Do the kid a favor and give him access to those magic kigs. Maybe it will make up for his loss.

This whole kigtropin saga is turning people in loonateeks!

lolmy bad  its too much mucus that got to my brain...stillneed to spit it out lol

i posted that one cause it showed you in a good light sticking up for people who had been ripped off if thats selective then its selective in your favour

let me break this down for you and lets see what happens

gh15 goes on about how kigs are the best drug ever stating its what the top pros are on

he finds a source and says you dont have to buy them i dont care then reiterates that they are the best drug ever the golden ticket

people start buying them  the source sends out some good product gh15 then says the source is amazing and that legit kigtropin is here to stay

the source starts sending out shit people complain get banned posts get removed gh15 rants and raves saying how he is saviour of bb doesnt make any money  etc

someone gets made a scapegoat then gh15 starts posting about corruption in bb and how he has been sent fake kigs even god of hormonas  ::)

everyone starts threads calling him god and the saviour etc

gh15 starts raving about kigs

a new source is found

repeat untill retards realise its a ponzi scheme

lets see what happens pellius
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #607 on: September 15, 2012, 02:41:58 AM »
I'm sure I've called him alot of names, you going to search for those too? :D

Btw, nice to see that they've sent two formerly respected getbiggers back to defend gh15's good name.

LMFAO!!!! ;D

I'm not defending shit and I don't give a flying fuck about no Kigtropin.

But for fuck's sake, how long has it been, almost 10 years of people "knowing" who gh15 is, and no one outed him yet... yet everyone "knows" who it is. I certainly don't know who it is but I know you drama queens would out the person(s) behind the account in 2 seconds if you were sure... then you would get a nice 300 page thread in 2 days and some internet notoriety.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: September 15, 2012, 02:50:16 AM »
from b:

pellius I appreciate you giving me such attention but I dont deserve it. nobody thought ill of me up until apply made that rumor that I was paid by prosource.. I guess the checks got lost in the mail? Do you even realise that I didnt openly push kigs. gh15 did that all by himself...
im a liar for exposing the truth? a "filt" whatever that is. and a crook because I took imaginary money. you guys are just going to try and twist this to benefit you. Its starting to be comical just how pathetic you followers are. You follow a fraud, he can not prove he is a pro because he isnt. hes a made up character.
b-boy is a REAL bodybuilder, unlike your pal. if he exposes himself as a real pro, ill take my comments back. but really, pellius who are you following? who do you THINK he is? its no different that chatting with a "female" who ends up being a fat old man. perception is everything.

your only dis to why b is a bad guy is a rumor that apply started.
lol obviously butthurt his "god" wasnt paying attention to him.

its ok though, ill be your scapegoat. but you really should think for yourself.
really pellius, think.. just please think with YOUR head. I had posted openly about my idea tobstart a board as an education/coaching site to do my best to help people. I even asked some of you if you wanted to be mods.
It wasnt a problem. Then we had concern by gh15 about legitimacy of kigs, he had.not released any.info to prove they were doing any wrong. the info they had posted said they were tested at 8iu. anyways I let them on my board, as I didnt have a reason YET to doubt them. two members pmed me around august 25th, 2 days after site launch, to tell me they received bunk. I took prosource down.IMMEDIATELY...

So what the real reason? Does he see another board as competition? If so he should have spoke up weeks before I launched when we were talking about it. It is a shame that a moronic rumor (with no evidence) can cause such a ruckis.

Why did you make up that PM about gh15 shutting me up? Why did you feel you had to lie to try to portray gh15 in a bad light?

Are you making the claim that I am following apply85's lead? That I only "dis" because of something apply85 said? Do you want stand by that statement? (you better check with bboy before you answer this one).

"Do you even realise that I didnt openly push kigs."
Is this another statement you want to stand by? Remember, you're banned from our board and you can't go back and edit or delete any of your posts.

Three simple questions. Don't ignore them. You know I have written proof about "following apply85's lead". You were a mod privy to all that was said in the Mod section. You know what has gone on between apply85 and me. Even gh15 had to step in before any blood was spilled.
"I don't think for myself and followed apply's lead because of a rumor started by him" Think long and hard before you answer that one.

And you never openly pushed kigs? Again remember I have months of posts to sift through. Remember it was you that brought them on the board. I can quote you word for word. I'm thinking of starting a thread on gh15 . org simply titled "-b- insist that he never openly pushed kigs only gh15 did" and then ask for all the posts to the contrary.

Three simple questions. Answer them if you have the balls. We'll see who the fraud is.  

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #609 on: September 15, 2012, 02:55:40 AM »
Damn pellius,  just when I think one way something changes to make me think another.  I would hate to be on a jury to decide the outcome based on testimony. lol.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #610 on: September 15, 2012, 02:58:18 AM »
http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us

Reporting Crime

You can report violations of U.S. federal law or submit information in a criminal or terrorism investigation as follows:

Use our online Tips and Public Leads form;
Contact your local FBI field office or closest international office;
Report an online scam or e-mail hoax by filing a complaint online with our Internet Crime Complaint Center or by using our online Tips and Public Leads form;
To provide information on select major cases, call our Major Case Contact Center at 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324); and
To report fraud, waste, and abuse involving disaster relief, contact the National Center for Disaster Fraud by calling (866) 720-5721, by e-mailing disaster@leo.gov, or by writing: National Center for Disaster Fraud, Baton Rouge, LA 70821-4909.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #611 on: September 15, 2012, 03:00:54 AM »
http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us

Reporting Crime

You can report violations of U.S. federal law or submit information in a criminal or terrorism investigation as follows:

Use our online Tips and Public Leads form;
Contact your local FBI field office or closest international office;
Report an online scam or e-mail hoax by filing a complaint online with our Internet Crime Complaint Center or by using our online Tips and Public Leads form;
To provide information on select major cases, call our Major Case Contact Center at 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324); and
To report fraud, waste, and abuse involving disaster relief, contact the National Center for Disaster Fraud by calling (866) 720-5721, by e-mailing disaster@leo.gov, or by writing: National Center for Disaster Fraud, Baton Rouge, LA 70821-4909.

I called the number but GH15 answered.

whitewidow

« Reply #612 on: September 15, 2012, 03:09:43 AM »
WW, I've never had a problem personally with you. I've always kept out of your beef with gh15. I've always found you helpful and have been to me and to others in the past. We had a fundamental disagreement on the way is this board is run pertaining to posts being merged and deleted. You're the mod here so you had the final say. There was nothing I could do about but again I didn't take it personally. So please, in all sincerity, I want to ask you, "What is wrong with you?" Even though we had a mutual agreement to keep the PMs between us private, something that YOU specifically asked for and I agreed, an agreement that I had always kept and still do but you did not, and you felt it necessary to bring one out in the open and attributed to me something that I had said to you in which I had denied saying.

Checking back through the old PMs I realized that I did say that and you were right and I was wrong. I made a post here in this thread regarding that. Again you came back, completely ignoring my admission that I was wrong and reiterated the charge. Again, I admitted that I was wrong and reposted the post in which I said so. Now here again you keep coming back with the same charge.

Yes, I did tell you initially the kigs were good. I had just got them and said that I had planned to get more and I bought into all the hype. After a couple weeks on them I was beginning to suspect something was wrong. I gave samples to those that are far more experience in these matters than I am and they confirmed my suspicion that some vials were good and some were bad. A clever ruse to fool the less experience.

So I  once again state here plainly and openly, for the third time, that I did tell you the kigs were good and I had plans to order more, but, yes, I did changed my mind. Upon further evidence where I realized they were no good. I never ordered more.

I really, really don't know what else I can say. You were right and I was wrong. What more can I say?

Seriously, what is wrong with you? Well, you obviously can't answer that but maybe others can. I've been away for a while and perhaps have missed the slow and steady mental degradation that has happened to many here over time like with Falcon and Basile. So please, if anybody can tell me what is wrong with White Widow and am I missing anything?

I have no issue with you! I just thought you were downplaying the amount of seizures you have had that is all. you admitted to it so it is over. I have never posted anything you PMed me except that one part about the seizures. But now I have people caling me a iar because they dont believe you said you got the kigs and liked them and wanted to order more of them , but you luckily found out they were crap. before you lost anymore $. I am not trying to post our conversation I appreciate your honesty. Yes I am a ittle nutts to do what I do you have to be a little nutts!

Anyway I am done posting I wish you god luck. You are the only gh15 elf I can stand. Gh15 is a nobody! a fake  pro at best.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: September 15, 2012, 03:15:24 AM »
Damn pellius,  just when I think one way something changes to make me think another.  I would hate to be on a jury to decide the outcome based on testimony. lol.

Read -b- posts closely and decide what kind of credibility he has.

Just one simple example: gh15 has never ever referred to me as "Pellius" always "Palius" or some other misspelling. This is easily verifiable and I'm sure bigmc or his mole will desperately search our site for an example only to keep quiet when they can't find any. But for some reason when gh15 refers to me while talking to -b- he switches to the correct spelling.

-b- is a liar and the more he talks the more he exposes himself as a liar.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: September 15, 2012, 03:25:33 AM »
I have no issue with you! I just thought you were downplaying the amount of seizures you have had that is all. you admitted to it so it is over. I have never posted anything you PMed me except that one part about the seizures. But now I have people caling me a iar because they dont believe you said you got the kigs and liked them and wanted to order more of them , but you luckily found out they were crap. before you lost anymore $. I am not trying to post our conversation I appreciate your honesty. Yes I am a ittle nutts to do what I do you have to be a little nutts!

Anyway I am done posting I wish you god luck. You are the only gh15 elf I can stand. Gh15 is a nobody! a fake  pro at best.

And let this be a lesson to others. If you get a seizure don't have it resent to the same address. If it's seized again then you really better not have anything sent to that address. And make sure that address isn't your home. LE will give you one and even two chances to be stupid but if you spit in their face and act like it's a joke they will get you. LE cannot be LE if they let you spit in their face and treat them like they're a joke.

I got lucky. Very lucky. If I didn't have a doctor that I was getting HRT and backed me with medical records for years prior to the controlled delivery things would have gone very bad for me.

gh15 is all shrinked wrapped muscle blown up from within and only reason didn't win Mr. O was because of alien mutant named Ronnie Coleman. All top five from that era wipe the floor with   the blow up dolls of today.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: September 15, 2012, 03:27:06 AM »
Read -b- posts closely and decide what kind of credibility he has.

Just one simple example: gh15 has never ever referred to me as "Pellius" always "Palius" or some other misspelling. This is easily verifiable and I'm sure bigmc or his mole will desperately search our site for an example only to keep quiet when they can't find any. But for some reason when gh15 refers to me while talking to -b- he switches to the correct spelling.

-b- is a liar and the more he talks the more he exposes himself as a liar.

i dont think you are dishonest pellius just nieve

i think you are a victim

i think you blindly follow gh 1 5 depite all the evidence

i think you bringing my kids into it make you look like scum

i dont care about threats against me or name calling or any of that shit
gh 1 5 makes money from kigs fact

b makes money from kigs fact

bboy got free kit for pushing them fact

i think in your heart you know something is seriously wrong with what goes on over there but would rather bury your head in the sand than admit you were wrong about him all along. its time  to wake up and smell the coffee people are gradually coming to their senses and leaving that site none of the top guys on there use kigs but are happy to support gh 1 5 pushing them why isnt that wrong?
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: September 15, 2012, 03:29:29 AM »
I'm not defending shit and I don't give a flying fuck about no Kigtropin.

But for fuck's sake, how long has it been, almost 10 years of people "knowing" who gh15 is, and no one outed him yet... yet everyone "knows" who it is. I certainly don't know who it is but I know you drama queens would out the person(s) behind the account in 2 seconds if you were sure... then you would get a nice 300 page thread in 2 days and some internet notoriety.

LOL. True. You have no idea how many times I wished you chimed in on the whole kigs thing. You never said a word. Not here and not on gh15's board. Not so much as a peep. You stayed completely out of the whole mess.

I so need to be more like you.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: September 15, 2012, 03:36:41 AM »
DESPITE ALL MY EXPERIENCE AND OBSESSION WITH ALWAYS BE THE BEST,,DESPITE ME EATIN PRETY CLEAN BODYBUILD GH AND INSULINA TYPICAL ERGO EVERYDAY DIET...DESPITE HAVING ACCESABILITY TO BEST FDA GH...BEST AAS....
DESPITE TRAINING HEAVY AND CORECT...AND BREAKING NEEW RECORDS MTS...
DESPITE ALLLLLLLLLLLL OF THAT.....

I CAN NOT LOOK AS GREAT....AS LARGE BIG AND CONDITIONED....AS WHEN I WAS ON 1 LITTLE VIAL A DAY OF KIGTROPIN IN2011 OCTOBER NOVEMBER.... AND 2 VIALS A DAY I WAS FROM LEGIT KIG 1-2 MONTHS AGO SUMER 2012....EATING ICECREAM...PIZZA....ANYT HIN I WISHED FOR...VIETNAMEAASE..GERM AN...JAMAICAN...PROTIEN CARB FAT DIDNT CALCULATE A DAMN THING....KEPT OVERALL MACROS OF BODYBUILDER MY SIZE BUT REALY DID NOT HVE DIET....I LOOKED GODISH,,X MAN,,LIKE I WAS COMPETING IN 3 WEEKS ....DENIS WOLFE ...EVIN CENTFUNNY...THAT TYPE SKIN AND RATIOS OF HEAD TO BODY...

SO HOW COME?

AND THE EVEN BIGER QUESTION IS....WHAT DOES THIS TELL YOU ABOUT BEING A BODYBUILDER....

IT SHOULD TELL YOU THAT NO MATER WHAT....THE QUALITY OF PRODUCT DETERMINE EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE BODYBUILDER LIFE

I CAN DO FLIP FLOPS ALL DAAY LONG AND II WONT GET THE DELTS OR SKIN THINESS THAT LEGIT KIG BRINGS....NO MATER HOW MUCH FDA GH I TAKE

THINK ABOUT WHAT IS TRULY BEHIND TOP BODYBUILDING

B AND BBOY...NOTICEE THAT KID EVEN TOOK BBOY NAME LETTER...HE IS BBOY DRUG DEALER AS SIMPLE AS THAT

gh15 approved
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #618 on: September 15, 2012, 05:07:02 PM »
I've know you a long time and we've gone back and forth over the years and I know you are a good man.
Not reading the rest of that meltdown. You should know and maybe you can explain this to van dildointheass......I just come to bust balls and talk shit, it's really not that serious to me. However, when the threats towards family members are made and people and their families are harassed until they give up their mods positions it's fucking lame and it shows that certain people take this way too serious.

For example....what has bigmc done to you? Did he call for your head? Start a thread offering money or drugs for your personal info? Has he asked anyone to harm your family or business? Not that I'm aware of, yet you're supporting a group of guys that want to cause this guy trouble in real life because he talked shit on the internet.

Get a grip, man.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #619 on: September 15, 2012, 05:30:04 PM »
Not reading the rest of that meltdown. You should know and maybe you can explain this to van dildointheass......I just come to bust balls and talk shit, it's really not that serious to me. However, when the threats towards family members are made and people and their families are harassed until they give up their mods positions it's fucking lame and it shows that certain people take this way too serious.

For example....what has bigmc done to you? Did he call for your head? Start a thread offering money or drugs for your personal info? Has he asked anyone to harm your family or business? Not that I'm aware of, yet you're supporting a group of guys that want to cause this guy trouble in real life because he talked shit on the internet.

Get a grip, man.
yes,we are talking about people discussing bbing,lifting,drug's ,non user's,and getting in over there head's in it,,,,

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: September 15, 2012, 10:11:16 PM »

Get a grip, man.

Any threats or attacks against bigmc is IN RESPONSE to his incessant meddling, ridiculing and just being a pain in the ass. gh15 would have, did have, nothing to do with bigmc until bigmc targeted him. I never gave bigmc a nano second of a thought until he got on my ass on the Vince Basile thread. I deemed Vince Basile experiment a failure from the start but still wished him well. In fact, I encouraged him because at least it got him off his ass. For some reason bigmc took issue with this. That's what gets me about this guy. So goddamn concerned with what other people are up to. I so fucking hate people that can't mind their own goddamn business/

And as far as threats and harassing people in real life, I don't have a problem with it. To me this is real life. You piss me off in person or online I want to get back at you. I was glad when Squad was chased off this board. He was a bully and a phony. He crossed the line with Alex23 and paid for it. I actually got to like Sev who I feuded with for years because he owned into oblivion someone I hated more, pugalist666. I had no problem with Sev exposing his personal life to the board. Same with Pumpster. If I had it with in my power and means I'd send over "my elves" to beat the shit out that meddling cockroach bigmc and post it on the internet. You want to follow me around, talk shit, then if I can I will make you pay. If people think I take things too serious that's fine with me. Then just leave me the fuck alone. Look back on all the beefs I've had on this board. Not once have I ever picked a fight with anyone. It's always in reaction to an attack on me. bigmc just couldn't shut his mouth. It so bothered him when I encouraged Basile and wished him the best. Suddenly I became his dinner date and butt buddy. Just busting balls and having fun. Fine. Then don't cry when I kick you in the balls.
I hate worthless fucks like that.

And though I have answered every question put to me here except the 3iu gh question because that's beside the point for now, no one has ever answered any of mine. I'll ask one that I've never got an answer to. Show me the fuck where anybody has threatened bigmc's family? He has to have it. That worthless tool has nothing better to do than monitor everything said on gh15's board. Show me where we say we want to come after his children. In fact, what specific threats has been made against bigmc himself? We want info on him? Is that the threat? I'd rather it be something like busting his kneecaps and having him gang raped but a bunch of niggs.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: September 15, 2012, 10:16:30 PM »
yes,we are talking about people discussing bbing,lifting,drug's ,non user's,and getting in over there head's in it,,,,

Now, Ill acknowledge a good point when I see one.

When I see so many getting so wrapped up in all the various and situations and "crisis" that have come up over the years it's hard to believe that we are just talking about bodybuilding. A self-indulgent, self-absorbed, narcissistic luxury that majority of the people don't give a rat's ass about. In this case we are talking about innocent people losing thousands of dollars and some even getting sick off products being sold by crooks and thieves.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: September 15, 2012, 10:26:15 PM »
i posted that one cause it showed you in a good light sticking up for people who had been ripped off if thats selective then its selective in your favour

let me break this down for you and lets see what happens

gh15 goes on about how kigs are the best drug ever stating its what the top pros are on

he finds a source and says you dont have to buy them i dont care then reiterates that they are the best drug ever the golden ticket

people start buying them  the source sends out some good product gh15 then says the source is amazing and that legit kigtropin is here to stay

the source starts sending out shit people complain get banned posts get removed gh15 rants and raves saying how he is saviour of bb doesnt make any money  etc

someone gets made a scapegoat then gh15 starts posting about corruption in bb and how he has been sent fake kigs even god of hormonas  ::)

everyone starts threads calling him god and the saviour etc

gh15 starts raving about kigs

a new source is found

repeat untill retards realise its a ponzi scheme

lets see what happens pellius

gh15 never brought on any source. Kami was from Promuscle and -b- brought Prosource to the board.

GH15 ONLY ENDORSED LEGIT KIGS! He never initially endorsed kamikaze he endorse DL's kigs (Defiant Labs) People went with Kami because he was cheaper and he was endorese by b-boy, also from Promuscle. The closest gh15 came to endorsing kami was indirectly by saying that if it was good enough for bboy it was good enough for the rest of us. -b- brought Prosource on the gh15 and his kigs tested out good. Not just gh15 but others raved about it. But just like with Kami, once they got things rolling they started the scam. Mixing in good with bad and then just sending out shit altogether while pocketing the dough. In each case it was gh15 that outed them out as scammers.

So to say that gh15 is in with IP spinoffs like Kami and Prosource is just absurd. Hell, if that were the case the Kamikaze operation would still be in business as long as they had gh15's support. Prosource didn't last as long and less people got take only because gh15 was so vigilant in testing every batch of kigs.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #623 on: September 15, 2012, 10:29:31 PM »
Any threats or attacks against bigmc is IN RESPONSE to his incessant meddling
TL:DR.

Seriously man, most people are only on here to give others shit.... and its fucking ridiculous what is going on.
This isn't real life. Its the internet. People need to figure that shit out. If you can't separate what goes on in here, versus in real life... well, that is a serious mental problem man.

I normally lay outta this kind of shit but you are making yourself look like a fucking loser by taking this shit so seriously. Its the fucking internet.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #624 on: September 15, 2012, 10:33:58 PM »
To me this is real life. You piss me off in person or online I want to get back at you.

See? This is what I mean, for you to get so pissed off as something some dumbass says on the internet is fucking pathetic, what are you, 12?