Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 461087 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #700 on: September 17, 2012, 04:12:54 AM »
Pellius defending his existence strongly in this thread.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #701 on: September 17, 2012, 04:21:11 AM »
Actually it was slinpimp who was the first one to openly post that the kigs were BUNK. He said they were bunk crap and GH15 tried to defend the kigs and called slinpimp a child-lol. Then GH15 reaized sinpimp was right and apoogized to him but not on the board just by PM. His miracle HGH was a fraud.

Everything you say here is true. Did I state otherwise somewhere? I said that gh15 exposed Prosource when they started sending out inferior product. And Kami did initially send out legit kigs just like Prosource did. Not just gh15 confirmed this but others as well like bigher. It was all part of the scam. Kamikaze is Prosource and Prosource will be the next company -b- endorses with a different name and they are all part of the Promus/IP family of criminals. Hopefully more people will be aware of this and not fall for the scam.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: September 17, 2012, 04:30:44 AM »
Pellius defending his existence strongly in this thread.

Yep, and -b- and bboy are banging their heads against the wall wishing all of you will shut up so that I'll just go away. Notice how quickly bboy became quiet when he claims he gets no money off his suppliers yet brags that "I don't pay for shit." Well, I guess maybe he isn't getting cash money but he is getting free gear. To me it's the same thing. Just removing that extra step of having to just exchange the money back for the gear he is going to buy anyway. Either way, cash or product, you're getting paid. Now if it's not Prosource giving you free hgh who is it? Or do you now want to rephrase your claim that you don't pay for shit and you just got confused?

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #703 on: September 17, 2012, 05:01:50 AM »
Yep, and -b- and bboy are banging their heads against the wall wishing all of you will shut up so that I'll just go away. Notice how quickly bboy became quiet when he claims he gets no money off his suppliers yet brags that "I don't pay for shit." Well, I guess maybe he isn't getting cash money but he is getting free gear. To me it's the same thing. Just removing that extra step of having to just exchange the money back for the gear he is going to buy anyway. Either way, cash or product, you're getting paid. Now if it's not Prosource giving you free hgh who is it? Or do you now want to rephrase your claim that you don't pay for shit and you just got confused?
I don't currently have a sponsor for gh, only gear! My gh is kami Nov. Kigs that I saved up! 14 kits for my contest prep. Any other gh I use I will have to buy. Is that clear enough for you. Its like the third time I told your leather ass that I have left over kami kigs, said it on gh15 board and he knows that to be true. Your starting to kind of scare me as I think you have a mind like that Jason genova kid.
team b-boy

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #704 on: September 17, 2012, 05:09:08 AM »
This might be a stretch, but here goes.  Is it possible that pellius (little sea turtle) is actually GH15?  This is a serious question.   :-\

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: September 17, 2012, 05:22:57 AM »
Can someone post some cliffnotes of what this 29 pages is all about, I stayed away from this fluff

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: September 17, 2012, 05:39:16 AM »
This might be a stretch, but here goes.  Is it possible that pellius (little sea turtle) is actually GH15?  This is a serious question.   :-\
No they are two different people.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #707 on: September 17, 2012, 06:28:23 AM »
Start pumping up, homey. I'm going to resurrect that picture thread.

HAHAHA!!!1 :D ;D :D ;D

...you already got crushed once...don't you think if you're gonna try again that maybe you shoudn't be using bunk gear ;)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #708 on: September 17, 2012, 06:42:20 AM »
Can someone post some cliffnotes of what this 29 pages is all about, I stayed away from this fluff
people got scammed, Pellius is trying to defend gh15's honor (and his own)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #709 on: September 17, 2012, 06:49:29 AM »

...you already got crushed once...dodn't you think if you're gonna try again that maybe you shoudn't be using bunk gear ;)
Ouch. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #710 on: September 17, 2012, 07:31:02 AM »
Now up to speed on this thread. What a clusterfuck. The only person who even remotely comes off as sane is chaos, who's just having some laughs.   

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: September 17, 2012, 07:35:55 AM »
Now up to speed on this thread. What a clusterfuck. The only person who even remotely comes off as sane is chaos, who's just having some laughs.   

Are you saying that pellatello is one member short of the full mutant ninja turtles lineup, dr chimps?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: September 17, 2012, 07:39:42 AM »

i admire your ability to see an owning that doesnt exist

the bottom line is gh 1 5 is fucking you in the ass like a little bitch

lmao at you getting you gh money begging at church and you were saying i was a failure

team turtle head approved  ;D
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #713 on: September 17, 2012, 07:40:33 AM »
Actually it was slinpimp who was the first one to openly post that the kigs were BUNK. He said they were bunk crap and GH15 tried to defend the kigs and called slinpimp a child-lol. Then GH15 reaized sinpimp was right and apoogized to him but not on the board just by PM. His miracle HGH was a fraud.
and pic's to prove it how his build stalled at that point.then he went off and him and the 'god'went at it epic thread...

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #714 on: September 17, 2012, 08:54:21 AM »
to pellius or to -b- (or both)..

regarding the PM's that b posted...everything could end with -b- posting actual screen shots of the emails and PM's.

done. dusted. over.

none of this copy and paste shit.

someone is up for an owning if those screen shots were to be posted by -b-. complete with correct spelling of "pellius" written by gh15.

pellius would not recover.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #715 on: September 17, 2012, 09:21:13 AM »
How fucked up is that? ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #716 on: September 17, 2012, 09:49:43 AM »
How fucked up is that? ;D ;D

30 fucking pages of Pellius elf trying to save face and not come across like the 50 year old high school drama queen he really is.....

;D   ;D   ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #717 on: September 17, 2012, 11:29:36 AM »

regarding the PM's that b posted...everything could end with -b- posting actual screen shots of the emails and PM's.

done. dusted. over.

someone is up for an owning if those screen shots were to be posted by -b-. complete with correct spelling of "pellius" written by gh15.

This. Game over

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: September 17, 2012, 11:31:17 AM »

done. dusted. over.

pellius would ignore the evidence like all gh1 5 s followers they see what they want to see

he is lucky he didnt live in waco
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: September 17, 2012, 12:54:29 PM »

...you already got crushed once...don't you think if you're gonna try again that maybe you shoudn't be using bunk gear ;)

I'm just another bboy/-b- victim. What's this world coming to when a brotha can't get a decent hookup.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: September 17, 2012, 12:58:06 PM »
I don't currently have a sponsor for gh, only gear! My gh is kami Nov. Kigs that I saved up! 14 kits for my contest prep. Any other gh I use I will have to buy. Is that clear enough for you. Its like the third time I told your leather ass that I have left over kami kigs, said it on gh15 board and he knows that to be true. Your starting to kind of scare me as I think you have a mind like that Jason genova kid.

Telling me you have left over kigs is not the same as saying to don't pay for shit.

And don' be scared. You always have -b- and his Chinese ganstas armed with bamboo sticks watching your back. They warned me that you become fish food if you fuck with Don -b-.

So tell all of us, and I don't mean the half dozen brain washed sheeple here, but for all the ones who remain quiet but pay close attention: You swear to God that you never got any Genos or any other free HGH from ARL? And ARL sending the Genos to -b- and -b- then sending them to you counts.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: September 17, 2012, 01:00:03 PM »

filt loonateek!!!! $500,0000 buonty on yur hed!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #722 on: September 17, 2012, 01:02:35 PM »
Are you saying that pellatello is one member short of the full mutant ninja turtles lineup, dr chimps?

Thank god you're back. I was getting withdrawals not getting my "are you saying" routine fix.

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #723 on: September 17, 2012, 01:02:50 PM »
why do you look like a lizard?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #724 on: September 17, 2012, 01:03:23 PM »
i admire your ability to see an owning that doesnt exist

the bottom line is gh 1 5 is fucking you in the ass like a little bitch

lmao at you getting you gh money begging at church and you were saying i was a failure

team turtle head approved  ;D

Dead man walking, fatso.