Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 463059 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #1450 on: October 23, 2012, 11:38:07 PM »
Poor pellius
T

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1451 on: October 23, 2012, 11:40:31 PM »
How do you feel about him banning people that wish to post on both boards? Especially posters that aren't out to bash either board....just participate in the fun.

His board. He can do what he wants. He has a bias against GetBig because they have a bias against him. So he wants nothing to do with this board. Nothing.

I've always considered you a top tier quality poster and you would be welcome on my board. Problem is, you wouldn't want to be on it and no one would either so I don't have a board. Believe it or not approving applications for our board is a full time job that will never be caught up on. At this point the demand to be on our board is so high that we've decided to take a different approach and be more exclusive. I imagine if we weren't that popular we wouldn't be so choosy but we are so we do. I know the bigmc gang will laugh at us and say this is all bull shit. But the fact remains none of them would last two minutes on our board. We don't need or want their kind of filt. AverageGymRat is perfect for this board. And I like him here. He comes to our board and tries to start up on Wes and he's gone. Our board is not for the AVGR but GetBig is.

Not a question of better or worse but different.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1452 on: October 23, 2012, 11:42:30 PM »
Lol.  see bro, You're a much more likeable guy when you don't take this shit so damn seriously  :)

You don't think I was serious about the touch of your gh induced meaty fingers? It's as close to Liar Priest as I'll ever get. Try me, stud.

I'm always serious.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1453 on: October 23, 2012, 11:46:58 PM »
You don't think I was serious about the touch of your gh induced meaty fingers? It's as close to Liar Priest as I'll ever get. Try me, stud.

I'm always serious.
But I have little girly fingers and hands...just big arms. You're bad at this game.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1454 on: October 23, 2012, 11:52:58 PM »
But I have little girly fingers and hands...just big arms. You're bad at this game.

Pellius is so lonely and gay that he lays on the beach everymorning and covers himself in breadcrums so the seagulls will pay him some attention

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1455 on: October 24, 2012, 12:00:33 AM »
Pellius is so lonely and gay that he lays on the beach everymorning and covers himself in breadcrums so the seagulls will pay him some attention

Ha yes cyp his armoured wizened skin is peck proof
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1456 on: October 24, 2012, 12:03:19 AM »
He pulled it out of his ass, that's all.  Writing some long ass essay is not credible.  Anybody can write anything on the internet, but it doesn't make it real.  You should already know this Pellius or maybe you don't? 

Therein lies the difference between deductive and inductive logic. Most of the things in life cannot be deduce into hard core facts. I do not KNOW for a fact that the sun will rise the next morning until it actually does. But from previous evidence and experience I have very good reason to believe it will. It won't always. That is a fact. But tomorrow it will. From what people know about me induced from my years on this board the chances that I am homeless and a wife beater are quite slim. With the amount of free time bigmc seems to have, what seems to concern him so much and the environment he lives in the chances are that he having an advanced education and is somewhat less than financially successful is not beyond the realm of possibility.

With you there is so much cause for suspicion and distrust that, though we can't know for sure because we weren't there, you being a very shady person is not beyond the realm of possibility.

I have never witness Phil Heath use steroids or gh and I can't prove that he does or did. But going by some circumstantial evidence and gut instinct I believe that he does. I consider the charges brought against you to be just as likely.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1457 on: October 24, 2012, 12:08:52 AM »
Pellius thinks his posts are clever

That's how dumb he is
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1458 on: October 24, 2012, 12:10:54 AM »
Poor pellius

Pure genius!

Well played! Very well played and thought through.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1459 on: October 24, 2012, 12:14:32 AM »
Therein lies the difference between deductive and inductive logic. Most of the things in life cannot be deduce into hard core facts. I do not KNOW for a fact that the sun will rise the next morning until it actually does. But from previous evidence and experience I have very good reason to believe it will. It won't always. That is a fact. But tomorrow it will. From what people know about me induced from my years on this board the chances that I am homeless and a wife beater are quite slim. With the amount of free time bigmc seems to have, what seems to concern him so much and the environment he lives in the chances are that he having an advanced education and is somewhat less than financially successful is not beyond the realm of possibility.

With you there is so much cause for suspicion and distrust that, though we can't know for sure because we weren't there, you being a very shady person is not beyond the realm of possibility.

I have never witness Phil Heath use steroids or gh and I can't prove that he does or did. But going by some circumstantial evidence and gut instinct I believe that he does. I consider the charges brought against you to be just as likely.

What charges are you speaking of because I have NEVER been charged of anything.  You sound like an idiot Pellius.  It's okay for you to sit there and spill your lies about other people, however you don't like it when it's done to you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1460 on: October 24, 2012, 12:18:11 AM »
Pellius thinks his posts are clever

That's how dumb he is

Yet you hang on my every word. My word and gh15.

What kind of educational back ground do you have? You claim to work, what do you do for a living? Did you ever take a college entrance exam? If so, what was your score for what we have here on the SAT?

I've answered these questions truthfully many times in the past. How about you?

Of course if it doesn't reflect well on you you will simply lie. But since you are on the board right now tell me in two minutes, which is really more than enough time, is this a valid argument and why? It's not a trick question. Just a simple one to see if you have some basic reasoning ability. And you know that my response will be an honest one.

All birds have wings.
All chickens has wings.
Therefore a chicken is bird.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1461 on: October 24, 2012, 12:19:45 AM »
What charges are you speaking of because I have NEVER been charged of anything.  You sound like an idiot Pellius.  It's okay for you to sit there and spill your lies about other people, however you don't like it when it's done to you.

I am not talking about formal legal charges. I am talking about, which I thought was obvious, charges that others make about you.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1462 on: October 24, 2012, 12:25:00 AM »
Pellius and bitch fifteen are my personal punching bags
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1463 on: October 24, 2012, 12:26:36 AM »
I am not talking about formal legal charges. I am talking about, which I thought was obvious, charges that others make about you.
That's not charges though Pellius..it's accusations which are mostly if not all coming from the site where your god and that idiot apply85 are.  Basically the bodybuilding community in general online, know that it was only rumours I was a narc because I have never been indicted for anything.  And this rumour started from someone very similar to apply85 and that is why apply85 is such a piece of rotting shit because he will spread slanderous lies, back stab, give up..do whatever he can all for the name of power and ego!  He thinks he is somebody special on the internet.  It's all make believe..where he can leave his job at maccas and log into gh15 forum and be some internet gangster threatening people and trying to push people around.  

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #1464 on: October 24, 2012, 12:28:31 AM »

Oh fuck haha.  ::) ;D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #1465 on: October 24, 2012, 12:33:37 AM »
So Pellius....

Why are you able to enjoy both boards but nobody else is.

I'm a natural female who has no big interest in steroids so I am of no threat to GH15's board. I am on the forums for entertainment as well as training/dieting advice for a natty female. Therefore once again, no threat to anyone.

Do you not think the almight GH has gone just a wee bit overboard with his rules?

And let's be real.....nobody on Getbig or Getbig itself give a fuck about GH15. EVERYBODY knows that including GH15 himself. He likes to play the victim but he damn well knows no one here gives a shit. Not sure why he feels the need to lie about Ron and the staff here wanting him back here.

I think GH15 may be the next Razorripped.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1466 on: October 24, 2012, 12:36:52 AM »

But you can't answer a simple question to determine if you have even an ounce of reasoning capabilities.

Your five or so followers will always support you but others reading this see how you are once again exposed as a dum dum.

All birds have wings
All chickens have wings
Therefore, all chickens are birds.

Valid or invalid? Can't be any more simpler. What are you afraid of? It's right there in front of you. Are you admitting that I'm smart enough to trick you with a simple three sentence argument in which every sentence is true?

Keep googling away. There are more than five bigmc sheeples reading this.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1467 on: October 24, 2012, 12:40:12 AM »
I don't read your posts pellius

You just rant for five hundred words without saying anything of worth

You can be summed up in one word

Fail
T

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1468 on: October 24, 2012, 12:40:56 AM »
So Pellius....

I'm a natural female who has no big interest in steroids so I am of no threat to GH15's board. I am on the forums for entertainment as well as training/dieting advice for a natty female. Therefore once again, no threat to anyone.

Do you not think the almight GH has gone just a wee bit overboard with his rules?

And let's be real.....nobody on Getbig or Getbig itself give a fuck about GH15. EVERYBODY knows that including GH15 himself. He likes to play the victim but he damn well knows no one here gives a shit. Not sure why he feels the need to lie about Ron and the staff here wanting him back here.

gh15 could in fact be Razorripped.  Nobody knows who gh15 is...hell I bet Pellius has never even talked to him on the phone/heard his voice.  I guess Pellius gets a pass to post on both forums because he is fighting evil by posting here.   ::)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1469 on: October 24, 2012, 12:41:31 AM »
Pellius, answer this honest question: do you truly think gh15 cares about you as much as you do him? Do you think he would even bat an eye if you got yourself banned from his board for breaking a rule? Not trying to be mean here man.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1470 on: October 24, 2012, 12:42:06 AM »
So Pellius....

You're a female? Oh snap! Sorry.

"And let's be real.....nobody on Getbig or Getbig itself give a fuck about GH15."

Then there's no need to answer any more of your questions about gh15's board.
But you should speak just for yourself. When bigmc post threads he copied and pasted from gh15's board everyday it's obvious he cares a lot. I look more into what people actually do then what they actually say. And no matter what he says, when you look at what bigmc actually does it is clear gh15 owns his mind in the deepest sense.

bigmc should just drink less and work more.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #1471 on: October 24, 2012, 12:42:51 AM »
If Ron made a new rule that anyone who posts at GH15's board is banned from here, GH would have a fucking fit.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1472 on: October 24, 2012, 12:43:39 AM »
I don't read your posts pellius

You just rant for five hundred words without saying anything of worth

You can be summed up in one word

Fail

You respond constantly to my posts. But in this case your non answer is all the answer I need.

Once again bigmc expose and Pellius = Winning.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1473 on: October 24, 2012, 12:44:01 AM »
Look what happened with Congreteguy.  When he stepped down as mod, they made up slanderous lies about him with absolutely no shred of evidence.  That is how they roll over there.  

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #1474 on: October 24, 2012, 12:45:19 AM »
You're a female? Oh snap! Sorry.

"And let's be real.....nobody on Getbig or Getbig itself give a fuck about GH15."

Then there's no need to answer any more of your questions about gh15's board.
But you should speak just for yourself. When bigmc post threads he copied and pasted from gh15's board everyday it's obvious he cares a lot. I look more into what people actually do then what they actually say. And no matter what he says, when you look at what bigmc actually does it is clear gh15 owns his mind in the deepest sense.

bigmc should just drink less and work more.

Why the fuck should I care about bigmc. I did not ask about him.

I wanted to know why you are special enough to be allowed to post over here when nobody else is. This I want to know.