Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 463670 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #1475 on: October 24, 2012, 12:47:59 AM »
You respond constantly to my posts. But in this case your non answer is all the answer I need.

Once again bigmc expose and Pellius = Winning.

I'll read that as its short and didn't put me to sleep

Define winning
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1476 on: October 24, 2012, 12:49:47 AM »
Look what happened with Congreteguy.  When he stepped down as mod, they made up slanderous lies about him with absolutely no shred of evidence.  That is how they roll over there.  

Are you saying they're fat?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1477 on: October 24, 2012, 12:54:29 AM »
Pellius, answer this honest question: do you truly think gh15 cares about you as much as you do him? Do you think he would even bat an eye if you got yourself banned from his board for breaking a rule? Not trying to be mean here man.

Am I still posting here?

Actually I think gh15 cares more about me than I do about him. If he banned me from his board it would actually be a load off my shoulders and a bit of a relief. Mods on his board aren't there just to do balonie. You have to be active and he has already demoted a bunch of mods who are just dead weight. I'm on his board doing what I do because I believe in it and owning you bitches is hard work and takes time away from praying for the tortured death of bigmc.

Though gh15 is a harsh and vengeful god he's full of love for the pure of heart. Just like me and dogs. He's had to restrain himself many times from banning me.

I am unworthy of his love and patience for me. But I am grateful for it and pray for him every night.

you are very close to be banned from ripped.com ,,very close

in one day you went out and backed up TRUE CRIMINALS,,whitewidow that you know is a walking corpse
you back up a canccer on this board name bigmc...that sit here trying to do damage all day long

you are actualy maiing it sound like i exagerate my descriptions of legit kigs

time for you to chose

i let this go too far and you are pplaying into hands of gimicks and kids on that dieingg board...its one thing when gimicks and dealers do it...and another thing that moderator of mine does it

this is unacceptable

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1478 on: October 24, 2012, 12:55:21 AM »
If Ron made a new rule that anyone who posts at GH15's board is banned from here, GH would have a fucking fit.

Why do you care? Why does this thought even cross your mind?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1479 on: October 24, 2012, 12:57:32 AM »
Look what happened with Congreteguy.  When he stepped down as mod, they made up slanderous lies about him with absolutely no shred of evidence.  That is how they roll over there.  

CG was BANNED! I posted the whole fucking thread. Does anybody ever tell the truth here? I copied an pasted posts made by CG himself and he still denies it.

And gh15 and I are delusional?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1480 on: October 24, 2012, 12:57:39 AM »
Are you saying they're fat?
apply85 already admitted he doesn't train so what the fuck is he doing on a open source forum?  Plus he works at mc donalds, so all those free fries and burgers..yeah I would say he has rolls.  He probably hasn't seen his lil dick in years.  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1481 on: October 24, 2012, 01:01:16 AM »
CG was BANNED! I posted the whole fucking thread. Does anybody ever tell the truth here? I copied an pasted posts made by CG himself and he still denies it.

And gh15 and I are delusional?
You'll get banned too oneday..that's how they roll there.  If you have a difference of opinion or don't stroke apply85's cock right they will get rid of you.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1482 on: October 24, 2012, 01:01:38 AM »
Why the fuck should I care about bigmc. I did not ask about him.

I wanted to know why you are special enough to be allowed to post over here when nobody else is. This I want to know.

You don't think I'm special? Come on Bikini? (May I call you Bikini?) I thought there was more between us. Seriously, other than during peak surfing season I have gorgeous skin.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #1483 on: October 24, 2012, 01:01:45 AM »
Am I still posting here?

Actually I think gh15 cares more about me than I do about him. If he banned me from his board it would actually be a load off my shoulders and a bit of a relief. Mods on his board aren't there just to do balonie. You have to be active and he has already demoted a bunch of mods who are just dead weight. I'm on his board doing what I do because I believe in it and owning you bitches is hard work and takes time away from praying for the tortured death of bigmc.

Though gh15 is a harsh and vengeful god he's full of love for the pure of heart. Just like me and dogs. He's had to restrain himself many times from banning me.

I am unworthy of his love and patience for me. But I am grateful for it and pray for him every night.

I think Pellius may very well be the greatest gimmick ever.

No one can possibly be this stupid.  Or pathetic.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1484 on: October 24, 2012, 01:03:11 AM »

X2, he's gotta be. Epic gimmick who just trolled us all.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1485 on: October 24, 2012, 01:03:59 AM »
You'll get banned too oneday..that's how they roll there.  If you have a difference of opinion or don't stroke apply85's cock right they will get rid of you.  

Coming from you this means a lot. Does that mean we're friends now?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #1486 on: October 24, 2012, 01:04:10 AM »
apply85 already admitted he doesn't train so what the fuck is he doing on a open source forum?  Plus he works at mc donalds, so all those free fries and burgers..yeah I would say he has rolls.  He probably hasn't seen his lil dick in years.  

This is great Booty!

You can see you have been influenced by Getbig during the years
You would never have used these choices of words as a new member here :D

Once a Getbigger, Always a Getbigger

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1487 on: October 24, 2012, 01:05:41 AM »

So is that a no on the nudes?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1488 on: October 24, 2012, 01:07:05 AM »
This is great Booty!

You can see you have been influenced by Getbig during the years
You would never have used these choices of words as a new member here :D

Once a Getbigger, Always a Getbigger
Why thank you Kwon.  I am becoming alot more vulgar which I quite like.   ;D  I am proud of myself.   8)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1489 on: October 24, 2012, 01:07:40 AM »
X2, he's gotta be. Epic gimmick who just trolled us all.

So I guess the meaty gh fingered glute massage is out too?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1490 on: October 24, 2012, 01:08:56 AM »
Why thank you Kwon.  I am becoming alot more vulgar which I quite like.   ;D  I am proud of myself.   8)

Crap in the mouth and crap out of the mouth.

I'm sure your daughter is proud of you, too.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1491 on: October 24, 2012, 01:09:08 AM »
So I guess the meaty gh fingered glute massage is out too?

I'll admit my alleged "GH use" when you admit you are the worlds greatest gimmick brother. My mind is still blown after your answer to my question.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1492 on: October 24, 2012, 01:10:51 AM »
Coming from you this means a lot. Does that mean were friends now?
No but I will tell you this much.  I always thought you were a good guy before you became brainwashed from gh and apply85.  And I still believe that deep down you are a good person.  You just are so far removed from the truth at the moment and trying to be so loyal to someone whom will never return the loyalty or friendship that you are delusional.  When and I say when, you are tossed aside like the cum rag that apply85 treats the mods like and you are sincerely sorry I will probably give you another chance and welcome you back to getbig forums as your former self.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1493 on: October 24, 2012, 01:13:25 AM »
I'll admit my alleged "GH use" when you admit you are the worlds greatest gimmick brother

I use to post as MTwain but always made it clear that I was now Pellius. Not counting MTwain, how long have I been on this board and how many posts do I have? Can you imagine what my "real" GetBig handle has.

Seriously, do you even know what a gimmick is? How many pictures of myself do I have to post? Other than Dr. Chimps who else can write and spell above an eighth grade level here?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1494 on: October 24, 2012, 01:15:53 AM »
No but I will tell you this much.  I always thought you were a good guy before you became brainwashed from gh and apply85.  And I still believe that deep down you are a good person.  You just are so far removed from the truth at the moment and trying to be so loyal to someone whom will never return the loyalty or friendship that you are delusional.  When and I say when, you are tossed aside like the cum rag that apply85 treats the mods like and you are sincerely sorry I will probably give you another chance and welcome you back to getbig forums as your former self.  

I'll take you up on that offer if you promise to surrender that oft back plunging knife you keep well hidden until the right opportunity arises.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1495 on: October 24, 2012, 01:17:16 AM »
I use to post as MTwain but always made it clear that I was now Pellius. Not counting MTwain, how long have I been on this board and how many posts do I have? Can you imagine what my "real" GetBig handle has.

Seriously, do you even know what a gimmick is? How many pictures of myself do I have to post? Other than Dr. Chimps who else can write and spell above an eighth grade level here?
Take this as a compliment, not an insult bro: For a man of your age and wisdom, you just seem too intelligent for all of this....that's all.  :-\

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1496 on: October 24, 2012, 01:20:20 AM »
I'll take you up on that offer if you promise to surrender that oft back plunging knife you keep well hidden until the right opportunity arises.
I am actually a very loyal person Pellius.  I stayed with the same man for ten years, during alot of shit.  I also stand by my friends and will defend them.  I am staunch!  But I am loyal to people who deserve it.  I am not a schmuk. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #1497 on: October 24, 2012, 01:22:33 AM »
I am actually a very loyal person Pellius.  I stayed with the same man for ten years, during alot of shit.  I also stand by my friends and will defend them.  I am staunch!  But I am loyal to people who deserve it.  I am not a schmuk. 

Which Getbigger would you say you've been most loyal to during these years?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #1498 on: October 24, 2012, 01:33:40 AM »
Which Getbigger would you say you've been most loyal to during these years?
I've only been posting here for one year. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #1499 on: October 24, 2012, 01:36:33 AM »
I've only been posting here for one year. 

Weren't you tight booty in the beginning?