Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459387 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2075 on: November 08, 2012, 02:56:35 AM »
I was wondering if Gh15 would take the credit for obama winning. he would of took crdit for whoever won! That is what a sick fuck Gh15 is. He takes credit for finding Bin Laden.No joke

he started a thread saying he had a big announcement about mitt romney

then changed it to saying he had predicted obamas win years ago on dyeing board of get big

and that he had made a deal with him to make steroids legal

as he is the most important man in the universe

i am convinced he is a gimmick now seeing how far he can push this shit
T

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2076 on: November 08, 2012, 06:38:38 AM »
he started a thread saying he had a bid annoumncement about mitt romney

then changed it to saying he had predicted obamas win years ago on dyeing board of get big

and that he had made a deal with him to make steroids legal

as he is the most impoartant man in the universe

i am convinced he is a gimmick now seeing how far he can push this shit
and thats not the worst part, the worst part is that pellius and the other homo elfs belive in him

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2077 on: November 08, 2012, 07:25:26 AM »
Every now and then some poor sap will speak up and ask how all these pros are getting legit kigs but gh15 can't and everyone freaks out about how their god is trying to help bodybuilding and pros are greedy with their sources, etc, etc ;D
You would think the guys making legit kigs would have heard of gh15 by now since he's so famous and important that he influences elections and has closed door meetings with the president on making steroids legal.  ::)

;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2078 on: November 08, 2012, 07:31:07 AM »
there is a guy over there said he found legit kigs

gh 15 threw a tantrum stating the only way to have them verified is to send him free kits

hahahahahaha
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2079 on: November 08, 2012, 08:24:56 AM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

Re: FREAKTROPIN

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2012, 02:58:30 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS FELLA ANY KIGTROPIN ...everything has to be approved specifcaly by me for it to be purchased ,,this fella once tried to sel saizen here...

i dont say italian lies...but wit legit kigtropin you dont say you try keep diet clean...you cant!

also first thing you wil talk  about is face geting smaller and delts getting wider

its time to show pictures

ANY TRYS TO SELL THIS TO MEMBERS WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE BANN

I NEED TO APPROVE LEGIT KIGTROPIN BEFORE IT WILL COME HERE

make sure you understand it...

the fact that italian doesnt come here every few hours to write entusiasticaly points to bunk or i belive generics ..still it remain to be seen

be careful to not balonie around...legit kigtropin is close to my heart...remember that

gh15 approved
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2080 on: November 08, 2012, 07:34:52 PM »
I wish that board was public so the rest of getbig could see the disgusting display of chodling that goes on over there.  :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #2081 on: November 08, 2012, 10:07:08 PM »
I wish that board was public so the rest of getbig could see the disgusting display of chodling that goes on over there.  :-X
exactly why its private , same goes for olm

whitewidow

« Reply #2082 on: November 09, 2012, 03:47:22 AM »
and thats not the worst part, the worst part is that pellius and the other homo elfs belive in him

No shit! These guys are either seriously retarded or have no friends, so they go on GH15's forum and brown-nose hoping GH15 will be their friend. This shit is just getting sad! I still cannot believe pellius believes GH15 had anything to do with victor Martinez getting released. Don't get me wrong pellius is dumb as doggshit and is also a gay pedo but du to his age I would not think h still plays dungeon and dragons.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2083 on: November 09, 2012, 05:28:12 AM »
This thread is much more fun with pennyless here being kicked around.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2084 on: November 09, 2012, 05:42:36 AM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

regarding pms abotu boardings

« on: Today at 06:17:38 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fellas ,, listen i understand i touch alot of nerves among some no ones in the cult of bodybuild..from muscular develop that i will destroy just as much as i destroyed dying board getbig,, but you hve to undersadn that i have so much on my head to do that i cant respond to every peep you send me..im very serious,,, they ar all sitting here  being my pupils ...all the wanna be and all the wanna be experts from diff boardings all arr here ...trust me on that admin report to  me and you forget i have my fellas on all boardings for years reporting to me befriending many of the filts

there is big diff between wanna be famous and actualy being famous like gh15...this diff make one day very busy ...and its not the wanna be  famous that his days busy i can asure you that

in the last 2 years what you hear from mike arnold is alot of balonie talk with out 1 shred of evidence ,,from saying he know who gh15 is ...to saying im nto a pro...to saying this and saying that and never able to actualy prove anything...
unlike kids from getbig dying boarding...on muscular develp there are actualy fellas who train that read his nonesense....and thus lead in the wrong way ...lead INTO SUPP COMPANY BALONIE AND INTO MAKING HIMSELF PROFIT FROM KEEPING THOSE FELLAS MINISCULE...KEEPING THEM AT A STATUS QUO....

i offer this one chance for muscular develop to get rid of him ...if not...i will get rid of muscular develop in the harshest way ...

as you know gh15 learning chanell is open next year on youtube connected directly to face book ...well you dont know it yet...so i really really suggest to get rid of mike nonesense arnold before its too late

a fella that never looked like a bodybuild SHOULD NEVER EVER WRITE ANYTHIGN ABOUT BODYBUILD! ANY THING

NOW MIKE ARNOLD WHICH I KNOW ALL DETAILS ABOUT FROM ADRESS TO WIFE AND KIDS INFORMATION WAS A NARCOTIC ADDICT AS YOU ALL KNOW FROM THE GH15 PROMO COMMERCIALS...AND FROM HIS SELF CONFESSIONS BUT! THERE IS ONE SMALL DETAIL YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE PERSON BEHIND THE CHARACTER OF MIKE ARNOLD...IF I PUT IT OUT IT WONT BE GOOD

muscular develp its your time now to make a move ...do not say i didnt warn

gh15 approved
lion of judah
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2085 on: November 09, 2012, 05:43:51 AM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

Re: regarding pms abotu boardings

« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:40:56 AM »

by the way musculr develop...if you think im kidding with you ...or do some balonie talk ...yuo are abotu to face harsh reality ...just one look into getbig dying board will demonstrate to you how big i am ...i demolished that board...75% in actual ratings..and not only that..but took out all the bodybuilders who used to posting there ...i took all the bodybuilders there and brought them here...in othr words...it is a destroyed boarding leaving on gimick and guests..

do you want to endthis way muscular develop? think ...thikn for a second ...follow the path ...the dates...follow my history ....i deliver and i deliver on time...and if not on time...a few hours later ..ALWAYS

a gimick doesnt last 10years...got to first come to this realization ,,im very real and the worst thing about me ...as much as i have good heart ...love dogs....a good fella donate money for charities..i also am very harsh...ask theones who tasted it ...very ver harsh punishment that take you out ...always OUT ...you never what you used to be after...its very easy to check cult history mucular develop ...very easy

gh15
T

dangalak

• Getbig II
« Reply #2086 on: November 09, 2012, 05:59:43 AM »
gh15
SUPERNOVA

regarding pms abotu boardings

« on: Today at 06:17:38 AM »

fellas ,, listen i understand i touch alot of nerves among some no ones in the cult of bodybuild..from muscular develop that i will destroy just as much as i destroyed dying board getbig,, but you hve to undersadn that i have so much on my head to do that i cant respond to every peep you send me..im very serious,,, they ar all sitting here  being my pupils ...all the wanna be and all the wanna be experts from diff boardings all arr here ...trust me on that admin report to  me and you forget i have my fellas on all boardings for years reporting to me befriending many of the filts

there is big diff between wanna be famous and actualy being famous like gh15...this diff make one day very busy ...and its not the wanna be  famous that his days busy i can asure you that

in the last 2 years what you hear from mike arnold is alot of balonie talk with out 1 shred of evidence ,,from saying he know who gh15 is ...to saying im nto a pro...to saying this and saying that and never able to actualy prove anything...
unlike kids from getbig dying boarding...on muscular develp there are actualy fellas who train that read his nonesense....and thus lead in the wrong way ...lead INTO SUPP COMPANY BALONIE AND INTO MAKING HIMSELF PROFIT FROM KEEPING THOSE FELLAS MINISCULE...KEEPING THEM AT A STATUS QUO....

i offer this one chance for muscular develop to get rid of him ...if not...i will get rid of muscular develop in the harshest way ...

as you know gh15 learning chanell is open next year on youtube connected directly to face book ...well you dont know it yet...so i really really suggest to get rid of mike nonesense arnold before its too late

a fella that never looked like a bodybuild SHOULD NEVER EVER WRITE ANYTHIGN ABOUT BODYBUILD! ANY THING

NOW MIKE ARNOLD WHICH I KNOW ALL DETAILS ABOUT FROM ADRESS TO WIFE AND KIDS INFORMATION WAS A NARCOTIC ADDICT AS YOU ALL KNOW FROM THE GH15 PROMO COMMERCIALS...AND FROM HIS SELF CONFESSIONS BUT! THERE IS ONE SMALL DETAIL YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE PERSON BEHIND THE CHARACTER OF MIKE ARNOLD...IF I PUT IT OUT IT WONT BE GOOD

muscular develp its your time now to make a move ...do not say i didnt warn

gh15 approved
lion of judah

I was A member in GH15 site. not because i believe on everything said by him but just to learn more from some very knowledgeable guys there like Buselmo OR bboy. it is a while GH15 and his team working very hard(or just the drama) to find the legit Kigtropin.  this guy(GH15) just gave the name Freaktropin to Kigs and everybody there just waiting for the fantastic news him that HE FOUND THE SOURCE and start to sell it. you should be a pure Retard not to understand he has  an AGENDA. yesterday he put a picture of Russian guy Alexey and another BB and started to explain that this body can be achieved only by Kigtropin and even when the second guy stopped kigs but Alexey used till the competiton and blah blah......a guy there put a picture of an Arab Bodybuilder (Mohammed Salama)and asked GH15 if he is using KIgs as well???!!!!his answer was of course AND dont ask me this silly questions!!! i know the guy and i could not get this bullshit anymore. i wrote that he is not using Kigs and using huge amounts of Norditropin Blue pens which is very popular in Middle East and asked him not give wrong information to the members. i was immediately BANNED........

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2087 on: November 09, 2012, 08:11:41 AM »
I was A member in GH15 site. not because i believe on everything said by him but just to learn more from some very knowledgeable guys there like Buselmo OR bboy. it is a while GH15 and his team working very hard(or just the drama) to find the legit Kigtropin.  this guy(GH15) just gave the name Freaktropin to Kigs and everybody there just waiting for the fantastic news him that HE FOUND THE SOURCE and start to sell it. you should be a pure Retard not to understand he has  an AGENDA. yesterday he put a picture of Russian guy Alexey and another BB and started to explain that this body can be achieved only by Kigtropin and even when the second guy stopped kigs but Alexey used till the competiton and blah blah......a guy there put a picture of an Arab Bodybuilder (Mohammed Salama)and asked GH15 if he is using KIgs as well???!!!!his answer was of course AND dont ask me this silly questions!!! i know the guy and i could not get this bullshit anymore. i wrote that he is not using Kigs and using huge amounts of Norditropin Blue pens which is very popular in Middle East and asked him not give wrong information to the members. i was immediately BANNED........
We saw that. Lol. Not such a god afterall is he, Danglycock? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2088 on: November 09, 2012, 09:17:00 AM »
We saw that. Lol. Not such a god afterall is he, Danglycock? :D

is anything exciting happening on the mod board over there jedi chaos
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2089 on: November 09, 2012, 09:25:17 AM »
is anything exciting happening on the mod board over there jedi chaos
Every couple of days somebody finds kigs, they turn out to be bunk, gh15 prattles on about be a pro, he must be the only pro with no kig hookup cause he claims they are all on kigs.  And the cycle continues, "wiz"mc ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2090 on: November 09, 2012, 09:28:31 AM »
Every couple of days somebody finds kigs, they turn out to be bunk, gh15 prattles on about be a pro, he must be the only pro with no kig hookup cause he claims they are all on kigs.  And the cycle continues, "wiz"mc ;)

yeah its funny every pro in the world is taking them but top three olympia competitor gh 15 cant get them  ???

also first they were chinese then they were mexican then they were chinese again and now they are russian

seems like gh 15 is smoking cracktropin
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2091 on: November 09, 2012, 09:31:26 AM »
yeah its funny every pro in the world is taking them but top three olympia competitor gh 15 cant get them  ???

also first they were chinese then they were mexican then they were chinese again and now they are russian

seems like gh 15 is smoking cracktropin
Don't forget the Canadian version. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2092 on: November 09, 2012, 02:12:43 PM »

gh15
SUPERNOVA

T R U T H

« on: October 31, 2012, 11:48:37 PM »

i dont fucking play with you proscamermuscle and dieing getbig and the rest of the balonie filt corupt boardings,, i never did this for money so i will be there for EVER,, i will sit there and ruin you one by one and arrest your sorry asses as time get by and some of you will die YES JUST LIKE MODERATOR GRIZLY AND THE FATHR OF AUTORITY JUICE...yes yes just like that

i dont play around...we never done this for money ...we dont need no one...we can exsist no matter what...we ONLY CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH ...money is nice it help the boarding...it will giveus more prgrams and more control over things and spread us to million members..but we are here mostly for the truth

IM THE LION OF JUDAH ...I DO NOT PLAY A FUCKING GAME WITH YOU ...YOU WONT MISLEAD MY PEOPLE ...YOU WONT BALONIE THEM ...YOU WONT SELL THEM BUNK AND FAKES.. YOU WONT RISK THEM AND TRETEN THEM TO SEND THEM NARCOTIC IN THE MAIL ...I WILL BURRY YOUR BOARDING AND THROW YOU IN PRISON FOR THINGS OF THE SUCH

YOU WONT GET FELLAS SICK ,, YOU WONT SELL THEM ILLUSION ,, YOU WONT MAKE MONEY ON THEIR DEAD BODIES

MY PEOPLE HAD ENOUGH ,, 10+ FUCKING YEARS OF E N O U G H

gh15 approved
lion of judah
T

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #2093 on: November 09, 2012, 02:50:54 PM »
 ;D

gh15

SUPERNOVA
        View Profile
        Email
        Personal Message (Online)

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: ************ on: November 05, 2012, 02:26:38 PM »

ReplyReply
    Reply with quoteQuote
    Remove this messageRemove

i need mc here ,, already know everythigh there is about him ,, he is located know his cover ,, elfs did marvelous job ...but i decided i needed him for he make me into invinsible even more than i am already ,, im very narcsistic and didnt get to be gh15 by mistake ...i need some individuals as tools like in a game of chess

Report To Admin
I TAKE ZERO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT PEOPLE DECIDE TO DO TO THEIR BODY!
IM NOT YOUR DOCTOR!
I DESCRIBE WHAT I DID AND DO ON MY OWN PHYSIQE,,
I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO INDIVIDUAL'S ACTIONS

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2094 on: November 09, 2012, 03:38:28 PM »
Lol, can't intimidate him on the internet? Claim you are using him.... ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #2095 on: November 09, 2012, 09:22:22 PM »
I am a member on GH board as well....his agenda becomes clearer and clearer each day. He's there to make money and doing a great job......tons of loyal followers.

I am surprised they haven't banned me yet as they banned my bikinislut account.

GH is out to make money and will do anything he can to do it.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2096 on: November 09, 2012, 10:39:10 PM »
you cant be serious ::)

I am offically worn out with this thread

from the bottom of my heart :-* I truly believe that there is no member in this thread that is really dumb enough to think that gh15 makes money off that sight.

I've talked to bigmc before he had a fude with gh15 well over a year ago we chatted through pm's, he's a smart guy...I think he likes gh15 personally and knows deep down Im right ......that gh15  is just a cat that happens to have a  few screws loose .....THAT happens to  know his hormones better than anyone else and probably was at the top of the pack for a very long time in this game of chemical warfare with the best in the world ....

I dont care what some fat fuck ex powerlifter like Chaos who's never held a real bottle of watson cyp in his life thinks of gh15. The guys that know the game ...I know vets who  HATED GH15 and have the posts to proove it....why did they convert?  

the little posts....dont go looking for them cause its gonna take you months to find them even if you read through gh15s old posts every day for years! its usually some small 7 word sentence about a specific dose/hormone/reaction to a compound...something specific that you cant find or will ever hear about on another boarding that has alot of long time vets believe in gh15....

look at the posts from 2005 he's made, to now.....yes some writing style has changed and opinions on a few things... but the topics he attacks haven't.  A man obsessed ....... A true physchopath can not be faked for 8 years......the mind grows tired and you slip up
l

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2097 on: November 10, 2012, 12:15:20 AM »
Whats gh15's site?

bigmc

• Getbig V
T

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2099 on: November 10, 2012, 12:29:20 AM »
Whats gh15's site?

dont worry about you fckin clown,,,,YOU WONT EVER GET THERE  ::)

gh15 approved