Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459425 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

pellius

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2226 on: November 13, 2012, 10:35:19 PM »
gee38 is a gimmick ...everyone here knows it. Ignore everything he says thats what I do  ;D hes a fat frustrated fuck and will never post pics

Neither will bigmc, chaos, twaddle, Jovo, White Widow and most of the bigmc crowd. Is because they are chub chubs. To be fair you have a few like conkers, bigcyp and galenika that actually do train with cyp and galen being juicers and conkers being to prohormones at least. But those who think there's some moral superiority in not using products that enhance your potential and quality of life all look like shit. That's one of the reasons this thread even exists. Not the only reason. But one of them. Just pure jealousy and envy. That's why they are so preoccupied with what other people do to themselves even though it has no effect on anybody else.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #2227 on: November 13, 2012, 10:45:28 PM »
If i knew some of you boys where fukwit wankers then i wouldnt of put the box of gh or the blood results up.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2228 on: November 13, 2012, 10:48:32 PM »
Lol, no buddy I will kep posting here if I wish.

I seriously cannot believe someone is as retarded as you though.. well I can actually, plenty of loonies who need to be in mental institutions are walking on the street, everyday. It is actually kind of scary.

Again you don't seem to comprehend the fact that you're here in the defense of GH15, the burden of proof is on you to answer our questions.

We have all made our points and make these points again and again as to what we think of gh15, you are here to defend him ( but ofcourse you can't for the obvious reason) not ask US questions. If you dont understand this logic, all hope is lost for you friend .

Your only defense if trying to pay someone out about how they look, WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC AT HAND.

You do understand that your whole argument is based around ad hominem attacks, not actual logical arguments, do you ?

Why am I not surprised. Just like all the bigmc crowd you make a claim and when it comes to backing it up you back down.

I have addressed all the pertinent issues regarding gh15 and his involvement with kigs. I have answered point by point questions posed. Never have you backed up any of the accusations against gh15. How has he profited from kigs? No money was sent to him. There was no communication between gh15 and kami or prosource. There was constant communication with -b- and prosource and kami. -b- even claimed to have a staff over there overseeing operations. And he was doing this all for free? His mobsters overlooked Kami and Prosource operations just for fun?

You just utter words that have no meaning. Just makes sounds with your mouth. I have answered tons of questions on this thread seriously. But you tell bikini slut don't bother because I don't answer questions. She, and the rest of those reading this thread, knows I will answer her questions seriously and thoughfully, but I'm sick of wasting my time for nothing. I've already answered these types of questions and will still answer hers but I have some fair questions myself. The fact that she goes so quiet when called out makes me suspicious. Well, not really. She knows I'll expose the fact that she has an agenda.

Ad hominen attacks? LOL! You want to compare how often I personally insult others to how they personally insult me. Read back when I first came on this thread. I never personally insulted anyone until until the attack came flying at me.

Only defense is posting pics? Really? You claim to BS that I wouldn't answer her question. I called you on that and you backed down. I presented my evidence as to why gh15 does not profit from kig sales and called on bigmc and White Widow to show otherwise. They backed down.

My only defense is truth and honesty and why I am winning and why I am still here.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2229 on: November 13, 2012, 10:55:42 PM »
Pellius addressing every single post with fervour while maintaining the hawaian eco system by eating small fishes and avoiding trawling nets in this thread

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2230 on: November 13, 2012, 11:04:18 PM »
If i knew some of you boys where fukwit wankers then i wouldnt of put the box of gh or the blood results up.

Ive never heard of gh15 till i joined this board, never heard of him, never pm'd him, i honestly dont care who he is.

My supplier only had the kigs in australia and i took my chance to buy it when i could. I did not personally import it.

I dont lie about my blood tests, i keep a good record of my blood tests and still have blood tests fom 5 years ago.

If my igf blood test where unchanged i would honeslty put up the results, but im not going to lie about a product when i see my igf levels increase and changes to my body i noticed with the GH.

This use to be the greatest board on the net. It was known for it's brutal honesty. Now it's just a bunch of gimmicks talking and high fiving themselves. When we refer to this being a dying board it doesn't mean it won't exist. That IronAge board is still out there. But it's dead. Just a bunch of old guys saying the same things over and over again. Just like this board. No more honesty and truth. It just seems like a bunch of drunken men uttering meaningless sounds congratulating each other.

You haven't been on this board long but there use to be a lot of quality posters on here but it just got stale and they dropped off. Register on our board gh15 . org and say that Pellius recommended you. We don't take just anybody and ban people that are just there to balonie around. For balonie come here.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2231 on: November 13, 2012, 11:08:43 PM »

Pellius addressing every single post with fervour while maintaining the hawaian eco system by eating small fishes and avoiding trawling nets in this thread

Perfect example of what I mean, Stingray. Now imagine the intelligence level of this person if you were to meet him in real life? Wait until he and bigmc goes into one of their "So are you trying to say...." routine. Banality in it's purest form.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2232 on: November 13, 2012, 11:10:16 PM »
This use to be the greatest board on the net. It was known for it's brutal honesty. Now it's just a bunch of gimmicks talking and high fiving themselves. When we refer to this being a dying board it doesn't mean it won't exist. That IronAge board is still out there. But it's dead. Just a bunch of old guys saying the same things over and over again. Just like this board. No more honesty and truth. It just seems like a bunch of drunken men uttering meaningless sounds congratulating each other.

You are a moron.
HTH.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2233 on: November 13, 2012, 11:11:29 PM »

Perfect example of what I mean, Stingray. Now imagine the intelligence level of this person if you were to meet him in real life? Wait until he and bigmc goes into one of their "So are you trying to say...." routine. Banality in it's purest form.

Are you saying you love the cock?

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #2234 on: November 13, 2012, 11:21:13 PM »

you're questioning some one else's intelligence after mailing out 2 grand to a complete stranger for sugar water ?   oh brother  ::)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2235 on: November 13, 2012, 11:24:07 PM »
you're questioning some one else's intelligence after mailing out 2 grand to a complete stranger for sugar water ?   oh brother  ::)

Hahahaha!!!

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2236 on: November 13, 2012, 11:37:55 PM »
flinstones

I am no gimmick

the reason you say this is i pulled you up when you were giving people hgh advice years back despite never having taken it.

you fucking fraud

you will forever be the paki girl who knocks one out with his male friends. nothing can make up for that.

pellius-

post up some pics of gh15 then? come on. in your own time. you won't. you know why?

because you haven't a fucking clue who he is. so either post his pics or shut up.

as for me being a gimmick- I am no gimmick. I am a 39 year old brit from Liverpool who ran pedotalk off here- told him which pub I drink in to send his boys to come and see me. he never did. ask yourself why?

a couple of the brits on here I converse with so they have a bit of an idea who I am. but I will be honest I come on here to laugh at penniless. a man who follows drug advice off someone he has never spoken to or met and flinstones who is so insecure and lost without gear that it will all end for him pre 35 when he hangs from a rope as some piece of shit whore drops his bloated jaundiced ass for a younger model who can read write and wash himself.

as for posting pics up- get gh15 to post his up........ oh hold on it doesn't apply to him as he is 'god' of hormones- or rather borressen mark 2. how are his castles? how is his dog fund?

I have said before get gh15 to send his 'top elves' to me. If there is one thing that puts the fear of fuck into me its insecure bellends who can't think for themselves.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2237 on: November 13, 2012, 11:51:13 PM »
shockwave please be specific on where pellius is wrong...

as for me it is very simple...why i support gh15. I could give a fuck less about what he does for anyone other than me ....he can threaten every damn member on this boarding and i wouldnt give a shit...... he singlehandedly, his advice and guidance has brought joy to MY life....since I was a kid my dream was for one day... just to walk in public and have girls hollerin at me, looking back when there with   smiling at me wanting to fuck me and guys staring at me in jealousy .....it happened. lol nothing like people moving out of their way for you makes life easier.  shit i was even asked by some girls  at the fair to take a picture with me .... I blushed cause they asked me to pose in the picture and I didnt ever pose before i felt like a retard and was embaressed with everyone staring at me.

now It was short lived....in fact that night  didnt happen till i was on the last fucking 5iu of gh and my last kit of pharm grade gh ....and the look lasted less than  two  weeks....its gone now :D.... but Im so happy I got to know what it was like...

my point is if a guy could go from the skinniest kid in his class weighing 150 pounds a 4  years ago to asking people to take a picture with him, anything is possible....... Its a game of chemical warfare and the only guys who say genetics matter, are the guys who never truly tested the waters and are being lied to by the freaks that did. ..evan centiponti's and steve kuclo's will be everywhere and its just a matter of time thanks to gh15
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2238 on: November 13, 2012, 11:56:49 PM »
flinstones

I am no gimmick

the reason you say this is i pulled you up when you were giving people hgh advice years back despite never having taken it.

you fucking fraud

you will forever be the paki girl who knocks one out with his male friends. nothing can make up for that.

pellius-

post up some pics of gh15 then? come on. in your own time. you won't. you know why?

because you haven't a fucking clue who he is. so either post his pics or shut up.

as for me being a gimmick- I am no gimmick. I am a 39 year old brit from Liverpool who ran pedotalk off here- told him which pub I drink in to send his boys to come and see me. he never did. ask yourself why?

a couple of the brits on here I converse with so they have a bit of an idea who I am. but I will be honest I come on here to laugh at penniless. a man who follows drug advice off someone he has never spoken to or met and flinstones who is so insecure and lost without gear that it will all end for him pre 35 when he hangs from a rope as some piece of shit whore drops his bloated jaundiced ass for a younger model who can read write and wash himself.

as for posting pics up- get gh15 to post his up........ oh hold on it doesn't apply to him as he is 'god' of hormones- or rather borressen mark 2. how are his castles? how is his dog fund?

I have said before get gh15 to send his 'top elves' to me. If there is one thing that puts the fear of fuck into me its insecure bellends who can't think for themselves.

your a fucking gimmick and i already outed you a long time ago....your posting times, your punctuation, writing style, hate for specific members ....I know exactly who you are even though you think I have NO fucking clue who you are....lol
l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2239 on: November 13, 2012, 11:57:58 PM »
Name names Flint.

We enjoy secrets here.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2240 on: November 14, 2012, 12:00:55 AM »
Name names Flint.

We enjoy secrets here.

pm you
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2241 on: November 14, 2012, 12:03:19 AM »
How fucking dumb is it that you are s obsessed with how fucking dumb you think people are.

Work 60 hours a week and raising a family. LMAO!

Like I said, you don't even try to fake your lies anymore.

you are a thief and a liar

one of lifes failures

a 56 year old trying to cling on to a forgotten youth while stealing from a church to buy drugs

T

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #2242 on: November 14, 2012, 12:30:06 AM »
shockwave please be specific on where pellius is wrong...

as for me it is very simple...why i support gh15. I could give a fuck less about what he does for anyone other than me ....he can threaten every damn member on this boarding and i wouldnt give a shit...... he singlehandedly, his advice and guidance has brought joy to MY life....since I was a kid my dream was for one day... just to walk in public and have girls hollerin at me, looking back when there with   smiling at me wanting to fuck me and guys staring at me in jealousy .....it happened. lol nothing like people moving out of their way for you makes life easier.  shit i was even asked by some girls  at the fair to take a picture with me .... I blushed cause they asked me to pose in the picture and I didnt ever pose before i felt like a retard and was embaressed with everyone staring at me.

now It was short lived....in fact that night  didnt happen till i was on the last fucking 5iu of gh and my last kit of pharm grade gh ....and the look lasted less than  two  weeks....its gone now :D.... but Im so happy I got to know what it was like...

my point is if a guy could go from the skinniest kid in his class weighing 150 pounds a 4  years ago to asking people to take a picture with him, anything is possible....... Its a game of chemical warfare and the only guys who say genetics matter, are the guys who never truly tested the waters and are being lied to by the freaks that did. ..evan centiponti's and steve kuclo's will be everywhere and its just a matter of time thanks to gh15
any one remember pumpster saying the exact same thing  ::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2243 on: November 14, 2012, 12:53:53 AM »
any one remember pumpster saying the exact same thing  ::)

dont stop there!,,,,,,,,already had a person claim Im  "the coach" ;D
l

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #2244 on: November 14, 2012, 12:54:20 AM »

dont stop there!,,,,,,,,already had a person claim Im  "the coach" ;D
::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2245 on: November 14, 2012, 12:56:08 AM »
::)

people on here know me in real life dude. more than one member...
l

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #2246 on: November 14, 2012, 01:02:09 AM »
people on here know me in real life dude. more than one member...
   nobody was accusing you of being pumpster, i was comparing the similarity  of delusion between you too, fuck you're  stupid  ::)

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #2247 on: November 14, 2012, 01:08:30 AM »
yes, P , you're a true winner  ::)

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2248 on: November 14, 2012, 01:10:20 AM »
flinstones

come on then- unmask me- this should be fun- do it publicly on here. i can't wait.

Come on you friend wanting closet queen.

Unmask me.

This is truly funny.

In your own time.

Start with

my name
my age
my location

you have complete free reign to put them up on here.

go ed soft lad.

you will at best make yourself look a prime wanker- but even better a complete fucking imbecile

come on paki

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2249 on: November 14, 2012, 01:19:41 AM »
flinstones

come on then- unmask me- this should be fun- do it publicly on here. i can't wait.
Come on you friend wanting closet queen.
Unmask me.

This is truly funny.

In your own time.

Start with

my name
my age
my location

you have complete free reign to put them up on here.

go ed soft lad.

you will at best make yourself look a prime wanker- but even better a complete fucking imbecile

come on paki

Are you saying that when flinstones milks the lizard he gets two tissues afterwards?