Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459351 times)

gee38

• Getbig IV
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2250 on: November 14, 2012, 01:25:46 AM »
I am saying that when he put in the post above 'more than one member' it wasn't a reference to people on here but a reference to the number of cocks he likes to see being tugged when 'chilling with his homies'

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2251 on: November 14, 2012, 01:47:40 AM »
you're questioning some one else's intelligence after mailing out 2 grand to a complete stranger for sugar water ?   oh brother  ::)

I guess your attempt and lack of support to attempt to "destroy" bigmc failed so miserably and he so effortlessly handed you your ass you crawl back to him like a beaten dog hoping he'll accept you into his pack and you can be part of the "in" crowd and be one of the boys.

If you can't beat them join them, huh champ? Another solid portrayal of the character of the typical Getbigger. At least you're use to swallowing another man's load because it is a requirement to be one of bigmc's bitches.

i have the h-bomb that will destroy  big mc , you interested ?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2252 on: November 14, 2012, 01:59:14 AM »
you are a thief and a liar

one of lifes failures

a 56 year old trying to cling on to a forgotten youth while stealing from a church to buy drugs

Another meltdown and verbal assaults that no one believes. Imagine if the guys here had to put their money where their mouth is. The chances that I am a thief, a failure, steals from my church versus you being unemployed/under employed, have a drinking problems, have marital problems with a current or past restraining order against you, and actually working 60 hours a week -- lol! Maybe you consider being on message boards work.

Of course I know what people on this thread will say. I could post my income, my SAT score and the value of my house versus yours and they will still deny the vast difference and advantage I have over you. But they are not the only audience here. You're just a small pathetic minority whose only ambition in life is to become the next SquadFather on GetBig.

I live in Hawaii. No one denies that. You live in Liverpool. No one denies that.

Pellius = winning

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2253 on: November 14, 2012, 02:37:28 AM »
erm penniless

I live in Liverpool

can you read old man?

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #2254 on: November 14, 2012, 02:45:24 AM »
I guess your attempt and lack of support to attempt to "destroy" bigmc failed so miserably and he so effortlessly handed you your ass you crawl back to him like a beaten dog hoping he'll accept you into his pack and you can be part of the "in" crowd and be one of the boys.

If you can't beat them join them, huh champ? Another solid portrayal of the character of the typical Getbigger. At least you're use to swallowing another man's load because it is a requirement to be one of bigmc's bitches.

serious bizniz  ::), why dont you go take another hit off your ice pipe before you stroke out , you duck footed faggo.t

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2255 on: November 14, 2012, 03:20:56 AM »
serious bizniz  ::), why dont you go take another hit off your ice pipe before you stroke out , you duck footed faggo.t

Now that's a meltdown.

Keeping pics of me kicking it Hawaiian style on your hard drive. I'm flattered.

Sucks to be exposed as a two faced scumbag.

Drop another "H bomb" bad ass. LMAO!

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #2256 on: November 14, 2012, 03:32:30 AM »

Nice pic of Cliff Richard chilling and catching some rays

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #2257 on: November 14, 2012, 04:00:06 AM »

LOL! Looks like your gimmick on our board was been outed. How many of these "H bomb" threats did you send out that same night (check the date folks) trying to find am ally? Your gimmick account on our board is now banned. Friendless again, eh loser?

Quote from: TERROR on November 05, 2012, 02:07:50 PM
i have the h-bomb that will destroy big mc , you interested ?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2258 on: November 14, 2012, 04:00:59 AM »
Ah, the idiocy has been revived. Well done. I'm sure pellius' obduracy and self-righteousness will propel this thread over the 100-page mark.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2259 on: November 14, 2012, 04:49:53 AM »
Ah, the idiocy has been revived. Well done. I'm sure pellius' obduracy and self-righteousness will propel this thread over the 100-page mark.

A little nod here and a push there from chaos and I'm sure of it 8)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2260 on: November 14, 2012, 05:56:33 AM »
flinstones

I am no gimmick

the reason you say this is i pulled you up when you were giving people hgh advice years back despite never having taken it.
you fucking fraud
you will forever be the paki girl who knocks one out with his male friends. nothing can make up for that.

pellius-

post up some pics of gh15 then? come on. in your own time. you won't. you know why?
because you haven't a fucking clue who he is. so either post his pics or shut up.

as for me being a gimmick- I am no gimmick. I am a 39 year old brit from Liverpool who ran pedotalk off here- told him which pub I drink in to send his boys to come and see me. he never did. ask yourself why?

a couple of the brits on here I converse with so they have a bit of an idea who I am. but I will be honest I come on here to laugh at penniless. a man who follows drug advice off someone he has never spoken to or met and flinstones who is so insecure and lost without gear that it will all end for him pre 35 when he hangs from a rope as some piece of shit whore drops his bloated jaundiced ass for a younger model who can read write and wash himself.

as for posting pics up- get gh15 to post his up........ oh hold on it doesn't apply to him as he is 'god' of hormones- or rather borressen mark 2. how are his castles? how is his dog fund?

I have said before get gh15 to send his 'top elves' to me. If there is one thing that puts the fear of fuck into me its insecure bellends who can't think for themselves.

Ouch....that had to hurt

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2261 on: November 14, 2012, 06:10:18 AM »
LOL! Looks like your gimmick on our board was been outed. How many of these "H bomb" threats did you send out that same night (check the date folks) trying to find am ally? Your gimmick account on our board is now banned. Friendless again, eh loser?

hes been stalking me for weeks

maybe you two could get together and piss on my grave as a duo

would be quite the final owning
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2262 on: November 14, 2012, 07:41:39 AM »
Come on boys, lets really push through these last few pages and hit 100 pages. I believe in all of you.

Flinstones, young friend....you are the future.

whitewidow

« Reply #2263 on: November 14, 2012, 07:51:39 AM »
You're 5'5". You think being fat makes you look taller. You sponge off the labor of others. You've accomplished nothing on you own in life. I would beat your chubby little body into the ground. Your days are numbered and you don't even know it.

sounds like you cannot take the truth! you have never seen a picture of me so you are just speaking out of anger! I have seen your picture! Your a twink! I don't give a shit what kind of karate you claim to know! I would make you look pretty bad! you are dumb for judging someone by their height. you are just dumb in general!
you buy bunk drugs, you house has been raided and you have been arrested many times! many of your packs have been seized!
You are not suppose to hang around children due to your parole. You believe in some weird internet gimmick because you hav no life! I am the one who owns a business and pays taxes! You collect scrap metal for pennys working for labor ready! You are a very sad lonely pedo and it shows!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2264 on: November 14, 2012, 07:53:45 AM »
Come on boys, lets really push through these last few pages and hit 100 pages. I believe in all of you.

Flinstones, young friend....you are the future.
Good to see all your dick sucking you've done finally got you those blue stars you were after.

Pellius.....poor pellius, delusional to the end. How embarrassing to be a 60 year old octocoon with no viable future and have your life revolving around fictional characters on and off the internet. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2265 on: November 14, 2012, 07:54:11 AM »
what Whitewidow lacks in style, he makes up for in volume, there are like 40 insults in every post  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #2266 on: November 14, 2012, 07:56:53 AM »
Neither will bigmc, chaos, twaddle, Jovo, White Widow and most of the bigmc crowd. Is because they are chub chubs. To be fair you have a few like conkers, bigcyp and galenika that actually do train with cyp and galen being juicers and conkers being to prohormones at least. But those who think there's some moral superiority in not using products that enhance your potential and quality of life all look like shit. That's one of the reasons this thread even exists. Not the only reason. But one of them. Just pure jealousy and envy. That's why they are so preoccupied with what other people do to themselves even though it has no effect on anybody else.

I follow it too watch you cry and meltdown ;D once GH15 posts a picture so will I. I posted my fingernails. that is something. after you ratted me out and people claim I have money on my head I am suppose to post a picture ;D-lol. that would be stupid.BTW Gh15 and you dumbfucs have said I was going to be fucked years ago? what happened? only person who has been arrested is you pellius :-\

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2267 on: November 14, 2012, 08:08:09 AM »
Good to see all your dick sucking you've done finally got you those blue stars you were after.

Pellius.....poor pellius, delusional to the end. How embarrassing to be a 60 year old octocoon with no viable future and have your life revolving around fictional characters on and off the internet. :(
Thanks Cankles. Couldn't have done it without that thread you started for me in the members discussion section where you petitioned Ron to get me some stars. (wish I could find the thread  :( )

I have likewise returned the favor and will start a thread asking that a small number of elite tire flippers on this board also get a set of stars. They actually won't be stars at all, just 5 small black tires under your name. Hopefully Ron is a man of his word and makes this happen for you. You deserve it pal!  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2268 on: November 14, 2012, 08:13:50 AM »
Another meltdown and verbal assaults that no one believes. Imagine if the guys here had to put their money where their mouth is. The chances that I am a thief, a failure, steals from my church versus you being unemployed/under employed, have a drinking problems, have marital problems with a current or past restraining order against you, and actually working 60 hours a week -- lol! Maybe you consider being on message boards work.

Of course I know what people on this thread will say. I could post my income, my SAT score and the value of my house versus yours and they will still deny the vast difference and advantage I have over you. But they are not the only audience here. You're just a small pathetic minority whose only ambition in life is to become the next SquadFather on GetBig.

I live in Hawaii. No one denies that. You live in Liverpool. No one denies that.

Pellius = winning

i dont live anywhere near liverpool

pellius=retard
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2269 on: November 14, 2012, 08:19:52 AM »

I have likewise returned the favor and will start a thread asking that a small number of elite tire flippers on this board also get a set of stars. They actually won't be stars at all, just 5 small black tires under your name. Hopefully Ron is a man of his word and makes this happen for you. You deserve it pal!  :D

Ok now this is funny ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2270 on: November 14, 2012, 09:38:56 AM »
Thanks Cankles. Couldn't have done it without that thread you started for me in the members discussion section where you petitioned Ron to get me some stars. (wish I could find the thread  :( )

There's a reason you can't see that board. :-*

Ok now this is funny ;D
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2271 on: November 14, 2012, 09:47:13 AM »
Chaos, it appears I have rustled your Jimmies.

I did not mean for this to happen.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2272 on: November 14, 2012, 10:03:11 AM »
Chaos, it appears I have rustled your Jimmies.

I did not mean for this to happen.

how come you have blue stars chiro

do you like to wear a thong showing off your ripped glutes to bodybuilding schmoes fans

and stay at the mirage 7th floor next to the ice machine
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2273 on: November 14, 2012, 10:04:01 AM »
how come you have blue stars chiro

do you like to wear a thong showing off your ripped glutes to bodybuilding schmoes fans

and stay at the mirage 7th floor next to the ice machine
Yes, to all of the above.

nevertrustanyone

« Reply #2274 on: November 14, 2012, 10:35:12 AM »

so gh15 still reads getbig ?   thats what i thought  8)