Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 462576 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2375 on: November 19, 2012, 04:04:49 AM »
you are a spineless cock sucking sycophant

and yes i will back that up in person with anyone off your board anyone  :-*

When you say "your board" just what do you mean?

whitewidow

« Reply #2376 on: November 19, 2012, 04:11:39 AM »
When you say "your board" just what do you mean?

GH15's board for elfs,wizards, jedis, Yodas, Lions,Tigers and bears. elfs have to go through training where GH15 fucks them in their ass and then screws them again by selling them bunk kigs. The elfs walk crooked for months! look at pellius! Then GH15 makes members donate all their money on sick dogs that are not really sick. look at pellius's shoes! prime example since being a elf things have not been going so well for pellius. BFG is for real! GH15 is a joke.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2377 on: November 19, 2012, 04:16:44 AM »
GH15's board for elfs,wizards, jedis, Yodas, Lions,Tigers and bears. elfs have to go through training where GH15 fucks them in their ass and then screws them again by selling them bunk kigs. The elfs walk crooked for months! look at pellius! Then GH15 makes members donate all their money on sick dogs that are not really sick. look at pellius's shoes! prime example since being a elf things have not been going so well for pellius. BFG is for real! GH15 is a joke.

Are you saying that when Pellius goes to town to get 'new shoes' he hides in the mosque lobby until prayers start and helps himself?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2378 on: November 19, 2012, 04:21:28 AM »

Regardless of which side you're on in this drama I think the concensus is that you're a fucking mongoloid.

BFG is just the last in a long line of anonymous online steroid dealers with made up credentials. Some call them gurus.

whitewidow

« Reply #2379 on: November 19, 2012, 04:32:43 AM »
Are you saying that when Pellius goes to town to get 'new shoes' he hides in the mosque lobby until prayers start and helps himself?

Yes! He wears his fannypack and loads up.

whitewidow

« Reply #2380 on: November 19, 2012, 04:36:16 AM »
Regardless of which side you're on in this drama I think the concensus is that you're a fucking mongoloid.

BFG is just the last in a long line of anonymous online steroid dealers with made up credentials. Some call them gurus.

well thanks . van bilderass sounds like a name made up by someone who's asshole is on fire because they got raped by GH15. elf innitiation! mongol mongloid who gives a fuck!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2381 on: November 19, 2012, 05:40:06 AM »
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2382 on: November 19, 2012, 06:02:28 AM »
Of course, he's just too much of a pussy to commit 100% to the statement. Because he doesn't know for sure.

If people knew for sure, you don't think gh15 would have been outed a long time ago? Guys here live for this outing shit.

As for myself, I don't know either. That's not what I'm claiming. Everyone "knows" for sure when in reality they don't know shit.

Here's what the "respected real guru" (backed by the steroid mods here on GB) knew and said was "common knowledge" a couple of years ago:

Don't know if Jason Stern placed in the Jr Nationals? Did Alex23? Blockhead?

"LATS" here on getbig, the professionalmuscle mod, will say they know for sure gh15 is a fat carpet layer living in Florida. They got the IPs and everything else.

gh15 sure has been a lot of different people. I mean some time ago it was "obvious" it was a Euro guy due to the posting times.

whitewidow also got the IPs and he said gh15 was in San Diego.

Just stop the "wonderment" and tell us who travelled to New York recently with Kigs money.
Lol I'm the pussy? Funny coming from Mr anonymous. Typical gh15 asskisser, ignore the piles of bullshit they've spewed and focus on some drug advice...we know which side Van_Dildointheass is on.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2383 on: November 19, 2012, 06:09:29 AM »
Hahaha 'Van Dildointheass' and 'Van takesitinthess' classic

whitewidow

« Reply #2384 on: November 19, 2012, 07:08:53 AM »
Van Icantwalkrightmyasshurts
come on guys almost to 100pages! lets get that fucking leather skinned asshole pennyless on here and we will be at 105 pages!
I am sure he had some important elf work to do GH15 needs his boots and cock shined. should be a few days but he will return! He cannot stay away!

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
someone please sum up the kigs scam in 1 sentance please
« Reply #2385 on: November 19, 2012, 07:09:39 AM »
I dont really care but am curious kinda

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
Re: someone please sum up the kigs scam in 1 sentance please
« Reply #2386 on: November 19, 2012, 07:11:28 AM »
gh15 persuaded hundreds of his loyal 'elfs' to spend thousands of dollars on bunk HGH

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2387 on: November 19, 2012, 07:11:41 AM »
The whole kigs thing could be summed up as follows:

"cool story bro"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2388 on: November 19, 2012, 07:11:56 AM »
filt

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2389 on: November 19, 2012, 07:23:08 AM »
5 guys arguing over 20 kits of fake GH for 2 years

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2390 on: November 19, 2012, 07:29:54 AM »

fuck you  ;D
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2392 on: November 19, 2012, 08:19:01 AM »

Haha nailed it. 5 poor guys.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2393 on: November 19, 2012, 08:21:43 AM »
Haha nailed it. 5 poor guys.

are you saying i love the cock cyp?  >:(
T

whitewidow

« Reply #2394 on: November 19, 2012, 08:29:02 AM »
SHORT VERSION

GH15 called kigtropin the BEST HGH he had ever used! the sources selling it were mentioned such as DL and Kami wich had backdoor deals going with GH15. GH15 basically started a huge bandwagon due to him talking about Kigtropin everyday all day saying better then humatrope,better then serostim, Slinpimp and myself caught this bust and finally the gig was over but was it? No he gave them all a second chanc and had people on his board selling more bunk kits. pure filt.

LONGER VERSION

It was a brand of chinese HGH that was a older batch from 2010 and GH15 hyped it up and talked about it everyday all day, he claimed it would turn you into evan centaponi in 1 week,GH15 made side deals with those selling the product telling them he had getbig ready to buy a whole bunch if it,everybody was ready to jump on the bandwagon but GH15 would need a percentage off each kit sold. there were like 60 real kits sold in november then it all went bunk! not just Kamis kigs were bunk but DL's were bunk as well. some like pellius claim GH15 never approved kamikazes kigtropin but he did as he trusted B-Boys word! I know this because when slinpimp a bodybuilder that could of gone pro finally called it out as bunk GH15 swore at slinpimp calling him a child and just talking mad shit then GH15 finally tried it and he found out it was bunk but instead of threatening Kami as he would do with anybody else as h loves to threaten people he gave him a second chance and a third,4th chance! It cannot be explained in one sentence.I guess you could just say this

GH15 called kigtropin the BEST HGH he had ever used! the sources selling it were mentioned such as DL and Kami wich had backdoor deals going with GH15. GH15 basically started a huge bandwagon due to him talking about Kigtropin everyday all day saying better then humatrope,better then serostim, Slinpimp and myself caught this bust and finally the gig was over but was it? No he gave them all a second chanc and had people on his board selling more bunk kits. pure filt.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #2395 on: November 19, 2012, 08:32:20 AM »

Hahahahah!!!!!!!!   ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2396 on: November 19, 2012, 08:38:28 AM »
gh15 persuaded hundreds of his loyal 'elfs' to spend thousands of dollars on bunk HGH

I dispute that gh15 has HUNDREDS of elfs...4 or 5 maybe

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #2397 on: November 19, 2012, 10:06:03 AM »
SHORT VERSION

LONGER VERSION

It was a brand of chinese HGH that was a older batch from 2010 and GH15 hyped it up and talked about it everyday all day, he claimed it would turn you into evan centaponi in 1 week,GH15 made side deals with those selling the product telling them he had getbig ready to buy a whole bunch if it,everybody was ready to jump on the bandwagon but GH15 would need a percentage off each kit sold. there were like 60 real kits sold in november then it all went bunk! not just Kamis kigs were bunk but DL's were bunk as well. some like pellius claim GH15 never approved kamikazes kigtropin but he did as he trusted B-Boys word! I know this because when slinpimp a bodybuilder that could of gone pro finally called it out as bunk GH15 swore at slinpimp calling him a child and just talking mad shit then GH15 finally tried it and he found out it was bunk but instead of threatening Kami as he would do with anybody else as h loves to threaten people he gave him a second chance and a third,4th chance! It cannot be explained in one sentence.I guess you could just say this

Autism alert. ^^
Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #2398 on: November 19, 2012, 10:17:37 AM »
Van Icantwalkrightmyasshurts
come on guys almost to 100pages! lets get that fucking leather skinned asshole pennyless on here and we will be at 105 pages!
I am sure he had some important elf work to do GH15 needs his boots and cock shined. should be a few days but he will return! He cannot stay away!

Stfu you knob polishing fucktard.
Trans Milkshake.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2399 on: November 19, 2012, 10:23:38 AM »
SHORT VERSION

LONGER VERSION

He said one sentence you spastic, what the hell is the matter with you