Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 461168 times)

whitewidow

!
« Reply #2475 on: November 20, 2012, 05:44:08 AM »

Lol,pennyless I always like how you post an old pic of me while even then I look better then your wrinkly old spam looking self ;)

fuck you blow pellius out of the water! I do not know what pellius sees in the mirror! He does not look like he even lifts weights! maybe runs or bikes! How can he diss on you when you are way bigger!The leather skin homo is crazy! Pellius injected to many bunk drugs during the years!
He got busted even ordering adequan-LOL

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2476 on: November 20, 2012, 05:46:42 AM »
I just had to post on the 100th pg of this thread in the true spirit of getbig haha.
I'm still amazed how anyone could be dumb enough to listen to and / or buy stuff from a guy they knew nothing about.
No real name, no background facts, etc.
This GH15 stuff is more faith then fact and notice how his nuthuggers get all defensive when this is brought up.
Duped by an internet hoax and myth. No different then the Nigerian Prince who wants you to cash a check and keep half of it scam hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #2477 on: November 20, 2012, 05:47:38 AM »
go suck GH15's cock.P.S.-wipe that shit off your nose.

Errr i'm not affiliated with gh15 you autistic fucking midget.

Everybody thinks you are a very very weird retard, regardless of their position on kigs, the boards and so forth.

You repeat the same shit over and over again in massive 5000 word meltdown posts, i imagine you as a tiny little lapdog, constantly yapping trying to make themselves noticed, classic small man syndrome.
Trans Milkshake.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2478 on: November 20, 2012, 05:49:29 AM »

Then he pissed off gh15. gh15 put curse on him. It's still not over for him.
Lmao!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2479 on: November 20, 2012, 06:03:08 AM »
I used the legit kigs when they were out there and there is no question they burned fat like crazy. I woke up sweating from them every morning on the dot and my diet was actually bad on them. It wasnt bad in the sense that I wasnt eating alot of protein but I was eating a ton of junk food and had crazy cravings late at night. I ate ice cream, bagels pizza and all that crap and was just getting leaner and in better shape when I threw the kigs in. My bread and buttter is test and primo, meaning nothing too intense and when I put those kigs in, there were dramatic, dramatic changes right away. There are plenty of other people with the same experience as me. I never got a serum test or anything but I know the fat was melting off like crazy while not getting the bloat I got from a recent stint with legit hygetropins.

all you do over there is suck his dick we did a thread hear laughing at your ass kissing posts

post a pic you must look like a pro

or post a pic of anyone on your site that has transformed

and i dont mean ergo or biger who were huge before they joined your site

fucking clown
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2480 on: November 20, 2012, 06:07:19 AM »
if gh15's disciples were so keen to keep this to themselves then why have they suddenly appeared touting how good they are.

perhaps the scam has dried up and they are looking for new blood

still waiting for flinstones to tell everyone who i am

the little homo went quiet when fronted on it

gh15 site is clearly taking a pasting at the minute as they are all over her eloping for the next dupe.

whitewidow

« Reply #2481 on: November 20, 2012, 06:12:19 AM »

Errr i'm not affiliated with gh15 you autistic fucking midget.

Everybody thinks you are a very very weird retard, regardless of their position on kigs, the boards and so forth.

You repeat the same shit over and over again in massive 5000 word meltdown posts, i imagine you as a tiny little lapdog, constantly yapping trying to make themselves noticed, classic small man syndrome.

This is getbig I don't give a shit he likes me-LOL. what is this a fucking popularity contest?-lol you
I am just speaing the truth! Gh15 is a scam artist! I don't give a shit if you don't like what I say! when have you seen me? seems every bodybuilder is a midget these days! All I hear about  Pro bodybuilder's from tall skinny guys is Branch is a midget! ai is a midget,david Henry is a midget-LOL. I am 5-7 with shoes not exactly a midget.I get stocked by enough chicks stop following my posts.I have never said a word to you till recently

whitewidow

« Reply #2482 on: November 20, 2012, 06:13:34 AM »
I just had to post on the 100th pg of this thread in the true spirit of getbig haha.
I'm still amazed how anyone could be dumb enough to listen to and / or buy stuff from a guy they knew nothing about.
No real name, no background facts, etc.
This GH15 stuff is more faith then fact and notice how his nuthuggers get all defensive when this is brought up.
Duped by an internet hoax and myth. No different then the Nigerian Prince who wants you to cash a check and keep half of it scam hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha.

This post is right on the money! coudln't of said it better myself. maybe GH15 is a nigerian.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #2483 on: November 20, 2012, 06:14:04 AM »
in on 100th page

whitewidow

« Reply #2484 on: November 20, 2012, 06:20:54 AM »
But at the same time all this was going down, gh15 immediately came out and said the hyges he got from kami were bunk and issued a stern warning. Kami did send out legit kigs in the very beginning and I was a lucky recipient. If a source turns into a piece of scamming shit, how can gh15 prevent that? All he can do is ensure that nobody else purchases from that source and make it known that the source is a scumbag and gh15 did all that and more. Also, gh15 specifically said he does not endorse kami, but endorses legit kigs. He in fact never ever endorsed kami. Not once. In reality, his statement about kami was that he was a supplier of bunk hygetropin. That was one of the first warnings he put out on his board.

Pure bullshit! GH15 gave Kami a pass after he scammed everybody even his own cocksucking elves. I don't want to go find the post but GH15 said " I am going to do something I have never done before and give kamikazi a second chance because he got fucked by his powder suppliers"
Then Kami kept sending out shit! He worked out something with GH15 free HGH kits or money! one or the other. Or he prmoised GH15 he would send his crew the good kigs and send everybody else shit. Bigher posted pictures of himself months after everybody got scammed and was pimping Kami's kigs again. Kamis did reships of bunk thaitropin and bluetops made from the same bunk HGH discs they just labelled the boxes diffrent. Big time scammers!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #2485 on: November 20, 2012, 07:11:33 AM »
This is getbig I don't give a shit he likes me-LOL. what is this a fucking popularity contest?-lol you
I am just speaing the truth! Gh15 is a scam artist! I don't give a shit if you don't like what I say! when have you seen me? seems every bodybuilder is a midget these days! All I hear about  Pro bodybuilder's from tall skinny guys is Branch is a midget! ai is a midget,david Henry is a midget-LOL. I am 5-7 with shoes not exactly a midget.I get stocked by enough chicks stop following my posts.I have never said a word to you till recently

Yes all of those guys you listed are midgets and yes 5'5 is a midget.

You are fucking up the cause with your geeky posts bro, leave the stupid shit to Pellius , Bustinass and the rest of the goonsquad.
Trans Milkshake.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2486 on: November 20, 2012, 07:37:39 AM »

Lol,pennyless I always like how you post an old pic of me while even then I look better then your wrinkly old spam looking self ;)
calvin looking like mark dugdale with shaved head,,,

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2487 on: November 20, 2012, 08:44:21 AM »
lol

You do realize that you make yourself look worse when you respond don't you ???

just remember that a balding constipated looking guy has no problem getting laid and doesnt neet to resort to hookers,"Woe is me post's", and who has the best MALE body ;)

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #2488 on: November 20, 2012, 09:32:31 AM »
go suck GH15's cock.P.S.-wipe that shit off your nose.
WW= walking corpse.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2489 on: November 20, 2012, 09:45:29 AM »
WW= walking corpse.

that threat was made two years ago

all the tough guys on gh 15s site couldnt collect the 500k reward that im sure multi millionaire gh 15 would have paid out on  ::)
T

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #2490 on: November 20, 2012, 09:49:55 AM »

all the tough guys on gh 15s site couldnt collect the 500k reward that im sure multi millionaire gh 15 would have paid out on  ::)
Oh I wasn't threatening anyone. Just wanted to see if that was the Narcotics dealer I was thinking of. Now I know. Thank you.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2491 on: November 20, 2012, 09:53:23 AM »
Oh I wasn't threatening anyone. Just wanted to see if that was the Narcotics dealer I was thinking of. Now I know. Thank you.

no problem daron

why dont you introduce yourself to the site

are you by any chance a regular on GH 15s site an elf perhaps
T

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #2492 on: November 20, 2012, 09:54:41 AM »

The threat to Grizzly, or Grizz for cumguzzlers like you who may not know the difference, was also made 2 years prior......go check where hes now Dave. Have a nice day!

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #2493 on: November 20, 2012, 09:55:45 AM »
no problem daron

why dont you introduce yourself to the site

are you by any chance a regular on GH 15s site an elf perhaps
Does that matter in some way Dave? Not sure why it would.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2494 on: November 20, 2012, 09:58:02 AM »
Does that matter in some way Dave? Not sure why it would.

mainly because you are hiding behind a gimmick like a little bitch apply
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2495 on: November 20, 2012, 10:00:51 AM »
questions for bustin ass

how much do you make off that site as a coach do you accept that makes you biased

do you accept gh 15 is obsessed with me or are the multiple stickies he makes ok

but any reply i make to them makes me obsessed

the problem with you guys are you are like all cult followers blind to the truth and unable to see the other side of the argument

like i said via pm if he drops the threats and takes down the stickies about me il never mention him again

i couldnt give a fuck about any of you bitches you are supporting a board that threatens women and children what ever your personal view is on that
T

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #2496 on: November 20, 2012, 10:01:49 AM »
mainly because you are hiding behind a gimmick like a little bitch apply
Who is this Apply you speak of? Sorry but I don't know him. But he must be awesome if you don't like him. And as for Ergo, you are correct he was big before joining the site. Ask him if he was big before GH15's recommendations. I think not. Your argument there holds no water.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #2497 on: November 20, 2012, 10:03:05 AM »
questions for bustin ass

how much do you make off that site as a coach do you accept that makes you biased

do you accept gh 15 is obsessed with me or are the multiple stickies he makes ok

but any reply i make to them makes me obsessed

the problem with you guys are you are like all cult followers blind to the truth and unable to see the other side of the argument

like i said via pm if he drops the threats and takes down the stickies about me il never mention him again

i couldnt give a fuck about any of you bitches you are supporting a board that threatens women and children what ever your personal view is on that

I do see the other side of the argument. And I myself have been on it. The losing side.
Have to go train now..back later maybe. And by train I mean weight training...for those of you who don't understand.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2498 on: November 20, 2012, 10:03:39 AM »
Who is this Apply you speak of? Sorry but I don't know him. But he must be awesome if you don't like him. And as for Ergo, you are correct he was big before joining the site. Ask him if he was big before GH15's recommendations. I think not. Your argument there holds no water.

you are just another anonymous little bitch

bye
T

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #2499 on: November 20, 2012, 10:05:19 AM »
you are just another anonymous little bitch

bye
Bye bye sweetheart. Don't let an anonymous bitch like me ruin your day honey. See you around.