Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 463653 times)

Sotay

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2525 on: November 20, 2012, 09:46:56 PM »
 102 pages talking shit about GH 15. I didn't know this fella  was such a popular demand. I better follow that gh15 forum more often

nobel252

• Getbig II
« Reply #2526 on: November 20, 2012, 10:49:43 PM »
Well I will be honest here, I met gh15 on this board a while back and we did have our differences. He was always praising kigtropin  while I was running Serostim and he was constantly telling me  kigtropin  blows it away. So I finally pulled the trigger and bought 1000 IU's of kigtropin from defiant  and no bullshit that was the strongest Gh I had ever tried. I did get these before December 2011 so they were 100% legit. Then I remember him constantly saying how good this one supplier is whose  name starts with an S. I took a jab at it and after using that supplier I realized this gh15  dude knew his shit because that  was some of the strongest gear I had ever tried and I have been on boards since the late 90s and used many sponsors

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2527 on: November 20, 2012, 10:59:47 PM »
102 pages talking shit about GH 15. I didn't know this fella  was such a popular demand. I better follow that gh15 forum more often
Good idea bro

nobel252

• Getbig II
« Reply #2528 on: November 20, 2012, 11:17:39 PM »
Well I will be honest here, I met gh15 on this board a while back and we did have our differences. He was always praising kigtropin  while I was running Serostim and he was constantly telling me  kigtropin  blows it away. So I finally pulled the trigger and bought 1000 IU's of kigtropin from defiant  and no bullshit that was the strongest Gh I had ever tried. I did get these before December 2011 so they were 100% legit. Then I remember him constantly saying how good this one supplier is whose  name starts with an S. I took a jab at it and after using that supplier I realized this gh15  dude knew his shit because that  was some of the strongest gear I had ever tried and I have been on boards since the late 90s and used many sponsors

Absolutely agree with you those kigs were truly amazing. I do give  gh15 props for introducing me to those bad boys and also I have great respect for him because when kigtropin  manufacturer started producing bunk he was the first person  telling everybody to stop buying them. I have also tried almost every  gh brand that is offered on his board and all of them were legit pharmaceutical GH.

whitewidow

« Reply #2529 on: November 21, 2012, 12:08:08 AM »
WW, why are you such a liar and idiot?

what is causing it?

go use some real GH as we all do and show us how you look

plenty of REAL bodybuilders on our board. no bullshit, just results my man

but yes you have nails like a baboon, well done! proves everything!

fucking prick. go live a life outside the internet and stop scamming people

I said I would post a picture with a sign as soon as GH15 does the same. I have never scammed anyone!I am no Kamikaze or GH15

whitewidow

« Reply #2530 on: November 21, 2012, 12:10:51 AM »

Yes all of those guys you listed are midgets and yes 5'5 is a midget.

You are fucking up the cause with your geeky posts bro, leave the stupid shit to Pellius , Bustinass and the rest of the goonsquad.

OK I agree. I just have to speak against the bullshit they preach. I am 5ft 6IN. short yes midget no. These are the genetics I was given nothing I can do. I already use HGH I have not grown height wise off it. maybe 1IN.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2531 on: November 21, 2012, 12:14:02 AM »
It's mind boggling that a bunch of retards sit on this forum harping over the fact that they can't see revealing pics of a guy, instead of actually going out and doing productive things. Get a life you mornons. Why are you even working out or taking juice if your just gonna split your time sitting on this forum for part of the day and jerking off the other part. It makes sense when you have a guy like fat dave mc here who wires money to a known pedophile overseas. Get a life you fat pig.

who said revealing pics

getting a bit carried away there sparky

i buy gear from my gym

i think you will find its only socially retarded little twinks like you that wire money to people for sugar water
T

whitewidow

« Reply #2532 on: November 21, 2012, 12:14:40 AM »
Can you imagine how important GH15 is and his site that ALL you guys EVER do here is talk and think about it?

But its more then just interest and pissing on stuff isnt it WW, Overload and Bigmc?

You guys are making LOADS of money by scamming, selling and LUYING to people who dont know better.

1 hour at our board and everyone knows more then what they can learn here in 4 years.

Here they can learn how to buy creatine and scam people and sell drugs. just like some mods here have been doing for YEARS!

And at our board where truth is ALL that matters, what do we do?

We see the FIRST hint that somebody is doing anything in narcotics or even half-good AAS and we BAN the fucker and set fire on his ass. We have done so to your little b-boy, concreteguy and MANY others.

No luying, stealing or telling bullshit to anybody is our policy

THIS is why you hate us!

BUT the truth cant be stopped. it cant be altered. It can ONLY win, and it always does

ON GH15's site you can learn how to turn yourself into a diebetic and get yellow skin. You guys need to post a thread on how to use a dialysis machine :-*

whitewidow

« Reply #2533 on: November 21, 2012, 12:16:08 AM »
WW= walking corpse.

say's who? some fictitous pussy?

whitewidow

« Reply #2534 on: November 21, 2012, 12:21:06 AM »
The gimmicks arise from here once again.

Let me ask this simple question; WHO here has tried real Kigtropin, from end of 2011?

I have and every chance I got to tell about it, I was silenced or atleast tried to, by WW and his little gang.

and to Bigmc: our site does NOT revolve just around you. I hope you know that!

You side here with WW the Lunatic. The guy was posting pics of his stash and appartement and money and nails (lol) for months here. The guy is a dealer.

I run a very important business! I make legal money! I don't have to start a forum and scam my members! fuck every week a dog is sick and he wants his members to pay 5 grand to make the dog feel better-lol. also all the kig scams. Gh15 is laughing his ass off to the bank because of you brainless pussy's

And pls guys dont fight, if you ever want to look good as me or atleast better then you do now which is allready a big step for most, dont be afraid to contact me.  ;)

whitewidow

« Reply #2535 on: November 21, 2012, 12:25:38 AM »
Well I will be honest here, I met gh15 on this board a while back and we did have our differences. He was always praising kigtropin  while I was running Serostim and he was constantly telling me  kigtropin  blows it away. So I finally pulled the trigger and bought 1000 IU's of kigtropin from defiant  and no bullshit that was the strongest Gh I had ever tried. I did get these before December 2011 so they were 100% legit. Then I remember him constantly saying how good this one supplier is whose  name starts with an S. I took a jab at it and after using that supplier I realized this gh15  dude knew his shit because that  was some of the strongest gear I had ever tried and I have been on boards since the late 90s and used many sponsors

so you would take kigtropin over serostim? and strangers gear over watson? sounds like a step backwards

whitewidow

« Reply #2536 on: November 21, 2012, 12:28:56 AM »
Absolutely agree with you those kigs were truly amazing. I do give  gh15 props for introducing me to those bad boys and also I have great respect for him because when kigtropin  manufacturer started producing bunk he was the first person  telling everybody to stop buying them. I have also tried almost every  gh brand that is offered on his board and all of them were legit pharmaceutical GH.

No he wasn't I put a stickey up in the steroid section way before GH15 told people to stop using kigtropin! at that time Gh15 could not believe the chines had scammed everybody and decided he wanted to scam some more, so he gave Kamikaze a second chance"something I have never done before"

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2537 on: November 21, 2012, 01:46:34 AM »
two great points

csnut not seeing the irony in referring to people as 'mornons'. only a true moron would spell the word wrong.

and then someone posts up how great the kids were- nobel 252. then forgetting to log out and log back in under a new name nobel 252 agrees with his own post saying how he agrees with himself.

trolling 101 that ladies

;D

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2538 on: November 21, 2012, 02:02:58 AM »
'stop being a scammer'

and the get big lack of self awareness award 2012 goes to..............

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #2539 on: November 21, 2012, 02:16:40 AM »

forgot to change accounts?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2540 on: November 21, 2012, 02:30:00 AM »
It's mind boggling that a bunch of retards sit on this forum harping over the fact that they can't see revealing pics of a guy, instead of actually going out and doing productive things. Get a life you mornons. Why are you even working out or taking juice if your just gonna split your time sitting on this forum for part of the day and jerking off the other part. It makes sense when you have a guy like fat dave mc here who wires money to a known pedophile overseas. Get a life you fat pig.
hahahaha classic

whitewidow

« Reply #2541 on: November 21, 2012, 03:16:36 AM »

GH15 reads this thread by the hour! he just sent in the retards to fight back. This shithead forgot to logout and log-in under his gimmick handle! Kigs beating out serostim? they are not even 191-AA HGH. even the real ones were some weird HGH 192-some shit cutt with a diuretic.
ask Ronny T what the real Kigs are! all I know is they were not even 191-AA HGH. then the rest of them are just pucks of sugar water. Not even HCG. Craig Titus's dumb ass used to sell better bunk HGH then these chinese guys at least craig sold guys HCG labelled as HGH.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #2542 on: November 21, 2012, 04:45:37 AM »
OK I agree. I just have to speak against the bullshit they preach. I am 5ft 6IN. short yes midget no. These are the genetics I was given nothing I can do. I already use HGH I have not grown height wise off it. maybe 1IN.

It has no bearing on the physique you can have whatsoever. Tons of great physiques sub 5'10, i was just fucking about. I didn't mean to offend, i agree with the points you make, everything you say about gh15 et al is correct but it just derails things slightly the way you post sometimes.

Trans Milkshake.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2543 on: November 21, 2012, 04:51:36 AM »

After doing that, here's another suggestion : Go fuck yourself

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2544 on: November 21, 2012, 04:55:10 AM »
two great points

csnut not seeing the irony in referring to people as 'mornons'. only a true moron would spell the word wrong.

and then someone posts up how great the kids were- nobel 252. then forgetting to log out and log back in under a new name nobel 252 agrees with his own post saying how he agrees with himself.

trolling 101 that ladies

;D

Just in case "Nobel" decides to try and unfuck himself

whitewidow

« Reply #2545 on: November 21, 2012, 05:31:04 AM »

It has no bearing on the physique you can have whatsoever. Tons of great physiques sub 5'10, i was just fucking about. I didn't mean to offend, i agree with the points you make, everything you say about gh15 et al is correct but it just derails things slightly the way you post sometimes.

I know it is pretty repetetive posting. same shit all the time. but it is true.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2546 on: November 21, 2012, 05:57:56 AM »
GTFO!

You want to tell me you used GOOD Kigs and you didnt look amazing?

I dont give a shit about serum tests, i ONLY care about look.

People were walking after me begging me for a picture dude. wtf are you talking about?

SEE, THIS is the reason I dont respect guys like you. You LIE.

You dont need to speak like an idiot and praise the shit out of a product BUT at least be honest.

I used several brands of generics including rips and when i started Kigs they shat on the generics every day! THIS is the truth my friend and you KNOW it.

STOP being a scammer!

do you understand that good kigs dont exist they overdose a batch

then sell the sugarwater off the back thats how they make the money

you dont think if legit kigs were as described by gh15 that every serious bb in the world wouldnt be on them

you are either dumb or so agenda driven that you cant see the obvious

i know you have to preach the gh 15 gospel chapter and verse

but that just makes you more of a hypocrite saying that people on here have an agenda

this is the most lightly moderated bb forum on the net fact!

gh 15 bans everyone who dares to argue with him fact

you are rinsing kids over there as some kind of coach when there are 50 guys in every gym bigger and leaner than you

so fuck off back there twinkles you are kidding no one on here with your shit

isnt it funny how all the experienced guys over there arent taking kigs but gh 15 keeps throwing up pics of pros claiming they are all on it

gh 15 = the dumb leading the dumber
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2547 on: November 21, 2012, 05:59:34 AM »

Just in case "Nobel" decides to try and unfuck himself
Glad somebody else caught that. ;D

Idiot must have been high on sugar water kigs.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #2548 on: November 21, 2012, 06:31:40 AM »
Glad somebody else caught that. ;D

Idiot must have been high on sugar water kigs.

he must of been real high on that sugar water for sure! This is what GH15 followers do! they have a bunch of gimmicks and try to make themselves look good! Nobel got busted tonight! but I bet so many other GH15 followers do this crap as well as the leader GH15! He had like 10 accounts!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2549 on: November 21, 2012, 06:33:14 AM »
 ::)