Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459874 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #2600 on: November 21, 2012, 09:53:51 PM »
yea a make belive drug chaos... once again why comment on something u never used?  you know nothing.. your on a board geared towards a topic u know nothing about ...training and bodybuilding..  the only thing make belive is ur online message board coolness and friends   in real life u have neither..

there is nothing made up about kigtropin   even the liars here admit to the fact that the ones DL sent were above any other...  but unfortunatly scammers came in started sending bunk and now all the fools only know of the fake kigs sent and dont belive the truth about the real legit kigs that are around because again you never used them
Shut up.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2601 on: November 21, 2012, 11:22:57 PM »
yea a make belive drug chaos... once again why comment on something u never used?  you know nothing.. your on a board geared towards a topic u know nothing about ...training and bodybuilding..  the only thing make belive is ur online message board coolness and friends   in real life u have neither..

there is nothing made up about kigtropin   even the liars here admit to the fact that the ones DL sent were above any other...  but unfortunatly scammers came in started sending bunk and now all the fools only know of the fake kigs sent and dont belive the truth about the real legit kigs that are around because again you never used them

run back to your master

you cant con the members here son
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2602 on: November 22, 2012, 12:23:38 AM »

Shutup Dummy.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #2603 on: November 22, 2012, 03:43:33 AM »
The fact that there are tons of posts on this board fully supporting Islamic terrorism shows what a bunch of turds, exist here. You have numerous posts and threads in the main section of a "bodybuilding" forum, supporting organizations which even the wimpy govt of the USA, has determined to be terrorist. There is a reason that gh15 is still talked about here. It's cause he stood for the truth while this forum stands for Al Qaeda type ethnic cleansing and overall support of mass murderers and pedophiles.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2604 on: November 22, 2012, 03:45:58 AM »
The fact that there are tons of posts on this board fully supporting Islamic terrorism shows what a bunch of turds, exist here. You have numerous posts and threads in the main section of a "bodybuilding" forum, supporting organizations which even the wimpy govt of the USA, has determined to be terrorist. There is a reason that gh15 is still talked about here. It's cause he stood for the truth while this forum stands for Al Qaeda type ethnic cleansing and overall support of mass murderers and pedophiles.
1/10

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #2605 on: November 22, 2012, 03:47:09 AM »
1/10

9/10

The majority of the posts in the main section here have to do with supporting Hamas,

whitewidow

« Reply #2606 on: November 22, 2012, 07:12:33 AM »
104 pages now talking about who??? Just comes to show you that GH 15 was the life of your board and now that he's gone  this board is dead and to keep active conversation you famous getbiggers  just sit here and yap about your idol

Oh yeah good catch on my quote. I truly didn't think this board had the intelligence to pick things up like that. Well gentleman  you guys are one class higher than bodybuilding.com. Congratulations and enjoy your wonderful dying board. I don't even know why you pay to keep this  website alive.  Half the board is  gone but I guess you guys just enjoy talking about Mr. GH 15. What a beauty isn't it.
[/quote

most of us are talking to pellius not GH15

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2607 on: November 22, 2012, 07:16:25 AM »

Bullshit.

A big scam set up by a few guys got out of control and now to cover their asses they run around all day everyday talking about the drug and setting up newbies for the scam.

Maybe you're cut in on the scam? How much have you made off the backs of the gullible?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #2608 on: November 22, 2012, 07:19:26 AM »
Do you realize how retarded you come across? Elves, jedi reindeer, magic spells....

I bet she writes return to sender on that envelope.

what about the magic fairy dust?

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #2609 on: November 22, 2012, 07:22:19 AM »
what about the magic fairy dust?

I snorted a fairy this morning, she was sweet.

whitewidow

« Reply #2610 on: November 22, 2012, 07:23:14 AM »
This board is DEAD

game over

used to be half-fun but even then it was full of republicans, rascists, people who dont train, dealers, scammers and idiots in general.

The feeling is that of insults and pissing on everything thats good.

Needs to be burried fast!

:D

Dead-LOL. you belong to a board that sells fakes drugs to stay affloat or runs "my dog is sick and needs five grand scams" Getbig will never die! once ripped.com dies. all you fucks will be back here with new handles! Oh wait all of you are still here posting under new handles! none of you can stay away from getbig! this thread is in honor of pellius not GH15! go sniff some fairy dust- bustitinmyass

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2611 on: November 22, 2012, 07:31:15 AM »
Dead-LOL. you belong to a board that sells fakes drugs to stay affloat or runs "my dog is sick and needs five grand scams" Getbig will never die! once spam dies. all you fucks will be back here with new handles! Oh wait all of you are still here posting under new handles! none of you can stay away from getbig! this thread is in honor of pellius not GH15! go sniff some fairy dust- bustitinmyass

LOL!  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2612 on: November 22, 2012, 07:40:37 AM »

I always liked your posts, no doubt there

But in this case you act butthurt.

This board USED to be ok and fun but in the last 6 months it has been ruined beyond repair

And what are you talking about 'rising up and surviving'?

Look at your mods and some of the left over and last posters: liers and scammers

WW, Overload and Bigmc = Lies and deceit in a bottle

haha @ 'elders of getbig'. If they have ANYTHING I think they would have used it a LONG time ago.

When were they planning to use the secret info? When the last 4 posters leave getbig?

That card could have been played 2 years ago but now its just laughable.

'if you dont have it....dont hit it'

:D

Bustin,

You do understand that gh15 is/was a gimmick made up by 3-4 members of this site, don't you?

Alex23, Special Ed and Blockhead are just a few of the people that created and kept that gimmick going by unilaterally providing miscommunication through the use of industry gossip, leaks and supposed IFBB-pro drug regimens.  Let me put it to you this way, the password to the gh15 account was being shared amongst the "elders" of this site at one point.  I remember vividly receiving a PM by one particular gentlemen who still posts here, not only giving me the password to the gh15 account, but asking me to leak information that I had received from NYC pros like Victor Martinez, Jason Arntz, King Kamali, Desmond Miller and Kai Greene in the hopes to revive the account and add more drama and conspiracy to its presence.  I didn't even bother with that, as I felt that all the drug sales involved through that end was not just illegal, but donwright dangerous.

In other words, the entire foundation upon which gh15 exists is fraudulent.  Alex will tell you himself that for well over a year, he was using that "community" account known as gh15 to post bullshit and have his fun, up until Special Ed and Block kept him from signing onto the account (changed the password).

What the gh15 account has become at this point is neither important or relevant to GetBig, as he is rarely ever spoken of here.  Whether it is the same people as before running the account or someone else that might have been added since the times of yore, I don't care to know at this point, because what I do know is that the entire premise behind the gh15 account is one filled with gimmickry.

Bustin, you seem like a nice young man, why not free yourself from the bullshit they keep selling on that site? Listen, I know that both Dustin and Pellius are good guys, why not talk to them and as a whole, depart from that site before a massive federal investigation gets all of you guys locked up?

"1"

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #2613 on: November 22, 2012, 07:56:16 AM »
This board is dead?  Really?

This board is not only alive and thriving, but ultimately the sole reason, let me repeat, the SOLE REASON why your make believe leader even exists.  You guys ALL need to not only suck Ron's cock, but to generously wipe his ass clean with your tongues after a long day in the trenches, snapping pictures and devouring orange chicken. If not for Ron allowing gh15 (aka those 3-4 former GetBig members) to play around with their gimmick, you wouldn't have a reason to come here spilling your heart and soul with the intent of defending an online gimmick with such fervor.

gh15 was nothing but a creation between 3-4 guys on this board that decided to fuck around on GetBig for the purpose of getting a following consisting of a bunch of snot-nosed kids to believe in the hype of some "supposed" undercover pro, who came to revolutionize the industry, for the ultimate true purpose of attaining a large enough base of mindless lemmings in order to then scam them with the bunk product provided by his supplier.  You want to talk about filth, your "leader" not only defines the term, but embodies it to the tee.

So, please, don't come around here spouting nonsense and claiming that this wonderful board we call home is dead, because on the contrary, while other boards are spawned every other year, GetBig is the last survivor, the internet's bodybuilding MacGyver, who even amidst the worst of challenges manages to find a way to eke out a victory by using only a strand of Ron's pubic hair alongside a bit of dried-up cum.

Don't force the elders on this site to pull off the covers and reveal the true origins of gh15, for as I'm sure all of the mindless children on that site would be both heartbroken and appalled at the sad truth behind their fearless leader.

"1"

P.S. There are a few guys (Dustin & Pellius) on that site that I feel fond of, but I don't understand what bullshit is being fed to you kids in order to drive you to the point of blindly defending a scam artist.

It is amusing how all you guys constantly use the term "kids". I am quite sure that there are far more "kids" here than on the gh15 board. At least on that board people show REAL physiques and REAL results. The majority of members here are hiding behind a computer pretending to be bodybuilders. I am not talking directly about you but can you honestly say this is not the case? Where are all these muscular GETBIG members who practice what they preach and are not afraid to show it? Those are the real kids you all speak of. All I see GH15 do is spread the truth. There are so many lies on this board I think it has to be a gimmick board for real KIDS to have a vitual pplayground. OK, done...go ahead and bash like that fat POS bigmc..sorry..David.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #2614 on: November 22, 2012, 07:57:52 AM »
yea but the fact groink is thos 80 threads its all bullshit nonsense that only kids and gimmicks care about... 2% of those other 80 threads are bodybuilding related  here on top of this thread here is the top 7:

Government to begin reading emails without warrants

mike ohearn showing the greys hes not imortal

Watching jeopardy...

Petition to temporarily ban a Ahmed

Women of CrossFit, Fitness & Athletics« 1 2 ... 180 181 »

SoCal geography.

Musclecenter the english teacher

you mean to tell me any of these nonsense threads is worth reading for someone who joins a bodybuilding board or suppossed one??  wow mike o hearn has a grey hair  def a thread worthy of 90 pages ::)
Very Nice  :)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2615 on: November 22, 2012, 07:58:12 AM »
I knew you were a nice guy. saw that from your posts. smart too

First off all nobody is selling me anything on any board. I am smart enough to know what I need to know.

Second I really DONT care if G H 1 5 was my own father. Even if he walked in this room now I wouldnt recognise him.

Its about the words and the contents, unrelated to the speaker.

Truth is irrelevant to the speaker and I always examine everything deeply. I dont just repeat and I have been fighting WW and Overload long before I was even a member there. I fight for truth every day and this is just 1 of those places.

Kigtropin worked and worked like magic. I have pics to show and experience to tell the difference.

it makes me mad when a MOD here says they dont work. Means he is just LUYING to not only me (I know better) but to a whole lot of new and more gullible people.

And lastly, thank you for the warning. I live in a country where personal possesion is LEGAL and where giving advice and just talking is not a crime. Part of the free world and not a police state. Nobody will ever arrest anybody for just talking and especially about 14ml of test prop which gets my dick hard. If that was so 95,7% of this board would be in prison doing 17 years minimum.

i see your point and this can go on forever he said she said,,,in the end tho and at the end of the day everybody goes there seperate ways and does there thing ,,,you got to your point drug/build wise and the others there leave it at that,,nobody is accusing u of being liar?no?this board has its good and bad,,dead threads ,,log on post or log on and don't ..

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2616 on: November 22, 2012, 08:00:13 AM »
Yeah Getbig is dead. That's why all the posters from gh15's board lurk and post here, they hang on our every word. :)

And who's the retard that connected bigmc to Dave? Lol dumbasses! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2617 on: November 22, 2012, 08:01:19 AM »
It is amusing how all you guys constantly use the term "kids". I am quite sure that there are far more "kids" here than on the gh15 board. At least on that board people show REAL physiques and REAL results. The majority of members here are hiding behind a computer pretending to be bodybuilders. I am not talking directly about you but can you honestly say this is not the case? Where are all these muscular GETBIG members who practice what they preach and are not afraid to show it? Those are the real kids you all speak of. All I see GH15 do is spread the truth. There are so many lies on this board I think it has to be a gimmick board for real KIDS to have a vitual pplayground. OK, done...go ahead and bash like that fat POS bigmc..sorry..David.

Daron-e,

I won't bash you.  You are entitled to your own opinion and while I might not necessarily agree with your stance, I will fight to defend your right to express your point of view to the very end.

"1"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2618 on: November 22, 2012, 08:03:02 AM »
Shut. Up.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2619 on: November 22, 2012, 08:03:45 AM »
P.S. I'd also like to add, that besides the forementioned gentlemen (Alex23, Special Ed & Blockhead), the originator of the gh15 account was a young lad by the name of David Jacobs.

That is where the premise behind DJ "Dennis James" starting the account came from, when in reality it was none other than David Jacobs.

"1"

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #2620 on: November 22, 2012, 08:10:06 AM »
Dead-LOL. you belong to a board that sells fakes drugs to stay affloat or runs "my dog is sick and needs five grand scams" Getbig will never die! once spam dies. all you fucks will be back here with new handles! Oh wait all of you are still here posting under new handles! none of you can stay away from getbig! this thread is in honor of pellius not GH15! go sniff some fairy dust- bustitinmyass
Pretty sure I could stay away from this joke of a board which is just what happened when I joined a long time ago. After I saw the crazy lies being spread here I realized what a joke it was. I just like to stop in now to see all the jealousy about something you all could never be a part of. And to help stop the fact that you all spread soooo much misinformation it boggles the mind. The topics on this board about real bodybuilding info are few and far between. But the amount of bullshit posts are endless. Like most of yours for example.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #2621 on: November 22, 2012, 08:11:57 AM »
No, you must be confusing BIGMC with some other nerd. BIGMC is YOUR crowd, your friend

The guy doesnt sleep and we keep him awake for weeks just by letting him get a taste of our ass with as little as a tiny post!

Lean82-press secretary
has exposed
all of you
now fuck off

Lean82
Global Elf Mod - Press Secretary

I am here to serve the cult & community of gh15

Getbig Lies...Day of Reckoning Draws Near

« on: November 21, 2012, 06:59:35 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/21/12

From this date forward, due to the years of persistant lies that have been pepetuated from the dying board, any and all private and personal information on Getbig filth is to be posted and made public knowledge for all to see.

The reason for this course of action is due to the constant filth lies that gh15 has received from his elves.

The impending course of action is for the Lion of Judah to personally intervene and bring forth his full wrath. These actions WILL result in the permanent destruction and loss of what is known as the getbig board. This is not a threat, but a warning and a promise of what is to come if their ways are not changed.

We have all witnessed how by the hand of gh15 the dying board has been completely destroyed in ratings. What was once the number 1 board in all of bodybuilding is now nothing more than an HIV infected shadow of its former self.

It must be noted that gh15 is a man of grace and mercy as it is not his desire to completely eliminate the Getbig boarding, but he does have the full power and capacity to do so if these lies are not ceased.

These are not waters to be tested as all who do so will be utterly consumed and forgotten. Do not say that you have not been warned.

-Press Secretary to LOJ

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #2622 on: November 22, 2012, 08:17:14 AM »
Yeah Getbig is dead. That's why all the posters from gh15's board lurk and post here, they hang on our every word. :)

And who's the retard that connected bigmc to Dave? Lol dumbasses! ;D
We come here so all these youngsters coming up know the truth..and not that garbage all you haters propagate. If you guys all thought so little of GH15 I would pose the same type of question to you??? Why the fuck are you even hanging out in this thread when this place has SO MANY other INTERESTING threads you could be involved with? You guys and talk all the shit you want..call us and GH15 all the names you want..all you are doing is proving you are obsessed. If you really thought so little about it you would ignore these threads. But you just are unable to do so

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #2623 on: November 22, 2012, 08:20:47 AM »

BustinAss
I will cut
to the chase
here I see
you cunts
have already posted
groinks personal
info so what I
am going to
do is finish my
collection of
personal info about
members from
gh15s site and I
will be sure to
contact relatives
places of work
local law enforcment
etc about everything
I collect randomly
irishdave has already
been warned he
may be first
or maybe Reardens
baby would like
to grow up with
a convict father

tread lightly
motherfuckers

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #2624 on: November 22, 2012, 08:28:56 AM »
We come here so all these youngsters coming up know the truth..and not that garbage all you haters propagate. If you guys all thought so little of GH15 I would pose the same type of question to you??? Why the fuck are you even hanging out in this thread when this place has SO MANY other INTERESTING threads you could be involved with? You guys and talk all the shit you want..call us and GH15 all the names you want..all you are doing is proving you are obsessed. If you really thought so little about it you would ignore these threads. But you just are unable to do so
How many stickies do you guys have dedicated to dying getbig board?  How many stickies do you guys have dedicated to specific members of getbig? On top of that you have an entire board dedicated to getbig members personal info.

So let's compare....how many stickies about gh15 does getbig have? How many stickies about gh15's members does getbig have? Hmmm and does getbig have a board dedicated to posting gh15 members personal info? Huh, who's obsessed?

Why do you think gh15 now hates the board that made him famous? Because we're not gullible enough to fall for his scams, I mean "auctions", because getbiggers speak the truth regardless of who's on the other side of the monitor.  Gh15 hates getbig because getbig IS the TRUTH!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!