Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459423 times)

daron_e

• Getbig II
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3100 on: December 03, 2012, 06:03:09 PM »
he is a buck toothed jug eared ugly mofo

thats why he has all the fake girlfriends and covers his face in all his pics

be surprised if he has ever been laid
At least he has some muscle you sad ,jealous midget.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3101 on: December 03, 2012, 06:05:08 PM »
I bet you got a nasty virus getting manhandled by all those trannies.You picked up. a lil virus called the Hiv.Maybe now you can get some real HGH prescribed. Although you need to wait a year for obama care to kick in so you can afford to buy it from the pharmacy. next time you pick up fags make them wear condoms :-\
And he will probably need some painkillers when things get bad. Surely you can hook him up? ;D

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3102 on: December 03, 2012, 06:06:36 PM »
im quite happy to train with you anytime "big guy"  ;)
You most certainly DO NOT train. Now you are just being ridiculous.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3103 on: December 03, 2012, 06:08:51 PM »
Either him or one of his bottom bitches starts a thread like that once or twice a day.
Pathetic.
Yet like the other no life, no lifters here you continue to hang out in this thread. Anyone ever tell you you look like a fat Keith Jardine? Just curious.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3104 on: December 03, 2012, 06:10:34 PM »
the words of a desperate man begging for posts

moderators and jedis who are not active on a regular basis which mean atleast! few times a week will lose status starting next week sunday DEC 9

this is diff board friends 100-150 applications to be members e v e r y single day!

i do not want SHIT MEMBERS AND OR STATUS SEEKERS...and that includes mods and jedis

unless you are TOP elf who risk life in real life fighting filts ...you are to follow the above if want to be part of spam

gh15 approved
He means posting on OUR site not yours you midget. C'mon. I know you can do much better.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3105 on: December 03, 2012, 06:14:31 PM »
So you are saying that gh15 investigates himself?

He is directly involved with many governments including the U.S. government. Unlike this board, he is fighting tooth and nail to eliminate narcotics from the lives of bodybuilders and other citizens and THAT is what the DEA is interested in. If the DEA were to go after AAS users then they would be going after their sons, their neighbors, their wives who want to get in shape, they'd be going after themselves!

The fact of the matter is that Ron Avidan is about to face legal problems as this site operates on United States grounds and is actively involved in the sale of narcotics which both the DEA and gh15 hate! These narcotics are being sold by your very own mods along with other UGL products that are not only contaminated and oftentimes bunk, but also they are sold by a pedophile. How can sit there spouting your lies while this goes on right underneath your nose.

Goombo, gh15 invinsible.
Thats the whole problem right there. They live in a fantasy world of Getbig..unless they are playing Warcraft they are here in a thread about GH15. No jobs, no money, no lives. Just dealers and guys who don't train. No no no..nothing illegal going on here officer. Not at Getbig.. that;s crazy ::)

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3106 on: December 03, 2012, 06:15:58 PM »
Thats the whole problem right there. They live in a fantasy world of Getbig..unless they are playing Warcraft they are here in a thread about GH15. No jobs, no money, no lives. Just dealers and guys who don't train. No no no..nothing illegal going on here officer. Not at Getbig.. that;s crazy ::) Jesus Harold Christ..see you clowns tomorrow. I never thought I would be at a point where you tools left me speechless..but I admit..I was wrong.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #3107 on: December 03, 2012, 06:20:21 PM »

daron_e
getbig is
important enough
for your god
to send his
peons and serfs
here to defend
his lies and deceit

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3108 on: December 03, 2012, 07:01:43 PM »
I practice bodybuilding as a recreational hobby.

daron_e

• Getbig II
« Reply #3109 on: December 03, 2012, 07:16:28 PM »
You call it a meltdown, I call it taking up as much space as possible. You say tomato, I say midget fruit. This is supposed to be a bodybuilding board. But there are so few bodybuilders I thought you wouldn't mind a real one taking up space with multiple posts  :) in a row. You wouldn't know what to do with your life without us here? How would you spend your day? This board is your life. Sad. So sad. :'(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3110 on: December 03, 2012, 07:29:37 PM »
You call it a meltdown, I call it taking up as much space as possible. You say tomato, I say midget fruit. This is supposed to be a bodybuilding board. But there are so few bodybuilders I thought you wouldn't mind a real one taking up space with multiple posts  :) in a row. You wouldn't know what to do with your life without us here? How would you spend your day? This board is your life. Sad. So sad. :'(
You and your god follow our every word.

Lol! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3111 on: December 03, 2012, 07:36:25 PM »

Can you please show us how much of a bodybuilder you are?

Oh, FYI....log out next time.  This is the second time you have quoted yourself.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3112 on: December 03, 2012, 07:37:04 PM »
I practice bodybuilding as a recreational hobby.

..and you like squeezing and kneeding Chaos' cheeks.

rusty kuntz

• Getbig II
  • Liar of Jewduh
« Reply #3113 on: December 03, 2012, 07:41:37 PM »

just like how you're from the hormone board but yet half the members have never ran a cycle.  you say tomato i say fuck you. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3114 on: December 03, 2012, 09:16:54 PM »
..and you like squeezing and kneeding Chaos' cheeks.
I like it too.  :-[
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #3115 on: December 03, 2012, 09:28:20 PM »
Looks like pharma grade HGH doesn't make people funnier.

Im just fucking with you! your gay, Im gay. What are we in 6th grade. but this is getbig.Glad to see you posting again.

whitewidow

« Reply #3116 on: December 03, 2012, 09:41:32 PM »
LOL!

Look at the this.

3-4 fags circle jerking eachother and STILL pissing on something good WHILE claiming they have a life and dont need this...

Go to the gym guys/gays, do something productive

WW should make new pics of his appartment ad this this DO wash the dirty windows WW

Bigmc...well, I was gonna say go to the gym but that would be like asking a Swedish woman to cook you a meal = simply impossible. What are you doing on this website or ANY website remotely connected with training? You dont train, your insults are laughable and nobody likes you except WW but we all know how WW treats his 'friends'.

This board is DONE. Zero interesting topics, zero truth and almost nobody even trains. LOL!

Why does it even exist is the real question. It doesnt, is the answer. The moment this board stopped speaking the truth about bodybuilding and started condoning and approving of scammers and liars, it was done. Like that Metallica song 'sad but true'

What's is the truth bustitinmyass? Pro bodybuilders abuse AAS/HGH and insulin? They also sell recs to support their drug regimen and not have to work so they have more time to train? The truth is pellius is a proven dealer! that is truth! The truth is known! what GH15 has been preaching is nothing new! everybody knows pro bodybuilders are pin cushions! and sell drugs and steroids to support their AAS/HGH/Slin habit!

Gh15 taught me nothing! Gh15 backed up a major scammer that is the truth. Kigtropin is not better then USA grade HGH that is the truth! Anybody who buys kigtropin is taking a big risk of getting bunk! that is the truth! Kigs have been tested by Ronny T and came back bunk all 4 kits that is the truth! The truth hurts!GH15 is a gimmick that is the truth! That is why you avoid the truth! YOU can't handle the truth!

everything I have I put pictures up with dates and even your handle! I never lie! I showed proof pellius is drug dealing scum! and he has been arrested in the past! house raided! everything he tried to import seized!I proved he used nordics remailer to bring in a brand of HGH nordic does not even sell! I know the truth and Gh15's board will not last! all of you will be back on this so called dying board with THOUSANDS of members using a gimmick because you are so embarrased that I am right about what will happen to Gh15's board!

whitewidow

« Reply #3117 on: December 03, 2012, 09:49:52 PM »
Have to leave you now my internet friend.

something better planned for tonight and it involves a blonde on heels.

Will be back soon to continue kicking your and WW's ass in the near future.

Dont go anywhere now  :-*

LOL your the one who got put in your place! accusing me of lying and then getting your ass handed to you! You are so funny claiming people ask for your autograph and a photo with you. probably just some fags at your gym who go home and jack off to your picture! you are a nobody! what class have you won?

you do not even compete! you bow down to some gimmick who has never posted a picture! not even of his so called castles! Gh15 has not posted one picture backing anything up! he is a fake!

GH15's board will be done with shortly as it is a open source board and the DEA made buys from sources there! just wait for the bust to happen and then I will be laughing while you will be crying and come back to getbig with a gimmick account!

whitewidow

« Reply #3118 on: December 03, 2012, 09:57:58 PM »
And he will probably need some painkillers when things get bad. Surely you can hook him up? ;D

This is not a open source board unlike Gh15's board. Ron will  noit have any legal problems! he is not responsible for what his members do! No drugs get sold off of getbig. but I can show you what got bought off of Gh15's site! ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3119 on: December 03, 2012, 10:46:27 PM »
This is not a open source board unlike Gh15's board. Ron will  noit have any legal problems! he is not responsible for what his members do! No drugs get sold off of getbig. but I can show you what got bought off of Gh15's site! ;D

Filthy lying scum. Prove that  I am a drug dealer. I proved with your own words that you sell drugs and that you sell drugs off this broad. "Pointing guys in the right direction" which just happened to be you under another board name is selling drugs off this board.

Ron is responsible for what goes on on this board. He is allowing an admitted drug dealer, you, to be a mod on this board. Why Overloard hasn't told you to STFU is beyond me. He plays it smart and keeps on the DL. Not you. You have a big mouth and spout off lies and nobody respects you. You are a joke on all the boards. All 5'5" of you. And that height stays the same no matter how much you claim you weigh dip shit.

gh15 board is international where many if not most hormones are not controlled. Show us what is bought off gh15's site? You have nothing. You are a liar. And read Collins' book and articles where he makes a clear distinction between a few guys pulling their money to avoid multiple deliveries going through customs (me) and those that actually sell and traffic drugs for profit (you).

Your time is coming to an end Walking Corpse.

Between you and I. I am a source on a board. I wont say wich one,and it is not under whitewidow handle also you have to be a vet to see my list no new members can see my list. I dont carry HGH though. not yet. its mainly because I try to carry just top top notch product. If these kigs are really badass I will start carrying those domestic.the thing I dont get is the price diffrence between defiants kigs and kamikaze kigs. defiant says he cant get price breaks even if he bought 100 kits yet kamikaze can get it cheaper or just is not as greedy as defiant labs.

I have alpha pharma gear domestic www.alpha-pharma.com and for tren I carry strango meds and trenax but I am out of trenax for a week or two. everything I carry is human grade except the tren. everything is in ampules except strango meds tren acetate those are 10mls.

I will start carrying minimal amount of alpha pharma parabolin(tren hex) but it seems everybody wants tren acetate plus the tren hex is spendy. I dont carry any tabs at the moment its just oils right at the moment. I just got approved recently and I dont know what tabs I want to carry. the alpha pharma tabs are spendy even in bulk balkanpharm has good deals on bulk press tabs in the 1K units wich is what I was looking for. thats why I used to  like british dragon the original british dragon because they sold bulk press tabs you could get 2,000 10mg dbol for 400$ you could get 1,000 Tbol for 350$ they had good deals. I didnt like their anadrol so i would carrry sealed androlic tubs. but british dispensary is done with. I can still get the anabol 5mg tabs but the guy no longer ships them in the sealed bottles wich is sketch because that is a highly counterfeited tab.

I know it I was working just to pay the bills till I started dealing with euroman. he made sure I came up. I would get together everybodys money and place massive orders. He then started fronting me whatever I wanted 5K of gear at at time, I would get TV boxes full of gear on front plus what I ordered. I made enough to move over to thailand and buy some property and work with him. I sourced the same products and he mailed them for me. so much gear I got rid of I never even saw because he shipped it I just wired him the cash and addys.

I don't get to bed till 8A.M. yesterday<Saturday>. I go to bed real late and sleep in.I usually go to bed at about 5 or 6AM wake up at 7:30 and take the dog to go to the bathroom and for a little walk and then we both go back to bed till about 3:30pm then I get up take a shower feed the  dog and myself and go to the post office and then workout for a hour. by then its pitch black. I am on the west coast and it gets dark at 4:45 PM this time of year  . then I usually hit the store. I am not a stock up shopper. I eat spontaneously so everyday I usually go to the store and grab something for dinner. everybody wants gear from overseas but hates the whole customs deal so they dont mind paying decent money for that gear domestic.I also have testovirons and organon Infar sust both are blister sealed. the alpha pharma are loose except the induject(sust) are blister sealed as well. they all mihgt be blister sealed but he removes them alot of the time to fit more in a pack. but the german remedies testoviron and Infar sustanon have always come blister sealed all the alpha pharma come loose except these indujects came blister sealed this time. everything comes with the orignal box and it has a security feature you can go to the website and check your lot. its on the box and looks like a scratch off lottery ticket little spot where it has a lot# so you can verify they are legit. so all come with the orignal box but they are removed from the box he just sends the boxes flattened with whatever product it is.

I also have the alpha pharma nolvadex and a human grade clomid. the the strango tren. like GH15 would say everything is top notch no balonie. Gh15 loves strango meds. I know he likes alpha pharma too he has admitted it in the past I could even find a post where he said he tried it and liked it.
Gh15 also loves testovirons.

I will probably order more strango meds gear even though its ugl people cant get in with strango and want his gear because gh15 hyped it up. I dont mind getting rid of ugl gear as long as it is top notch and even strango himself says right now his raws are crazy good. and he says he dosnt BS about it. I have not seen one bad thing said about his gear.people love it. I am not looking to do this very long maybe 6months to a year depending on how things go. like i said i just recently got approved from some guys who know me well. they were nice enough to even hide me to where only the vets could see my list. thats where they put all the good sources. The owner knows me well. not personally but he knows I dont fuck around. it took a long time getting a whole line in from overseas. it took around 20 packs  and I still dont have a tab line 20 packs just to get oils plus strangos packs. its a good time since christmas is around the corner. I mentioned I did all my shopping online to the lady at the mailbox store.

I have had 5 seizures in the past but nothing came of them.I only read one letter because the guy wanted me to scan him a copy for a reship after that he took my word for it. 3 were from same guy and 2 were from a company called genxxlgear you might of heard of them they were big britsh dragon suppliers and then when it shut down they started moving axio labs then they got busted and the site is gone. they sourced all over. SSB,Outlamuscle, and a few other boards. pretty much all open source boards they sourced on, I know the owner got  busted. LMK how you like those kigs I want to buy HGH but nothing weak. these kigs sound like they are pretty golden but I want a vets opinion first hand-thanks talk to you soon-peace

whitewidow

« Reply #3120 on: December 03, 2012, 11:09:46 PM »
Filthy lying scum. Prove that  I am a drug dealer. I proved with your own words that you sell drugs and that you sell drugs off this broad. "Pointing guys in the right direction" which just happened to be you under another board name is selling drugs off this board.

Ron is responsible for what goes on on this board. He is allowing an admitted drug dealer, you, to be a mod on this board. Why Overloard hasn't told you to STFU is beyond me. He plays it smart and keeps on the DL. Not you. You have a big mouth and spout off lies and nobody respects you. You are a joke on all the boards. All 5'5" of you. And that height stays the same no matter how much you claim you weigh dip shit.

gh15 board is international where many if not most hormones are not controlled. Show us what is bought off gh15's site? You have nothing. You are a liar. And read Collins' book and articles where he makes a clear distinction between a few guys pulling their money to avoid multiple deliveries going through customs (me) and those that actually sell and traffic drugs for profit (you).

Sure it is! That is what Gh15 has been saying for years! I am not going anywhere! Gh15 is not on this board because I got rid of him! He said he would leave if I stayed moderator and I did so he left! I put up proof and your tracking number. You delivered HGH that is against the law! You have told me your house got raided! what was that a lie? You admitted all your packs hav been seized! Even your adequan! go back you have a few pages of PM's I posteed from you and a valid tracking# that shows the pack went to spike in NC. then remailed to you! You even asked me to remail for you! you going to deny that too?

The one thing I will say is you are honest. I might not agree with who you follow but you are honeest and cannot deny what I am saying. even though you might of pooled money the pack came to you and you were the one to deliver the kits. that is dealing buddy! Delivery of a controlled substance. dont lie! you know you have been raided go ahead tell everybody how your house got raided and all your packs hav been seized!

whitewidow

« Reply #3121 on: December 03, 2012, 11:21:46 PM »

Ron is not responsible for what people do on his board you retard! LE cannot do a anything to somebody who does not sell anymore. I am not hiding my past! I admitted I have had a period where I was involved in importing but not anymore and that is what counts! I am no longer on any board sourcing gear. I do not do anything illegal for cash. You on the other hand have to admit the truth as well! you have had your house raided,you have had all your packs coming to your adress seized! you asked me to remail you 25 kits! you had spike remail you 23 kits! Not all were yours you distrubuted some of them.

You also have no proof GH15 is a Pro. I have proof through IP's and Ron that GH15 is not a pro. just a multiple gimmick. No pro or ex-pro would sit on getbig for as many hours as Gh15 did. he is a fraud. I admit the truth about me. Now you have to admit the truth about you!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3122 on: December 04, 2012, 12:33:15 AM »
Sure it is! That is what Gh15 has been saying for years! I am not going anywhere! Gh15 is not on this board because I got rid of him! He said he would leave if I stayed moderator and I did so he left! I put up proof and your tracking number. You delivered HGH that is against the law! You have told me your house got raided! what was that a lie? You admitted all your packs hav been seized! Even your adequan! go back you have a few pages of PM's I posteed from you and a valid tracking# that shows the pack went to spike in NC. then remailed to you! You even asked me to remail for you! you going to deny that too?

The one thing I will say is you are honest. I might not agree with who you follow but you are honeest and cannot deny what I am saying. even though you might of pooled money the pack came to you and you were the one to deliver the kits. that is dealing buddy! Delivery of a controlled substance. dont lie! you know you have been raided go ahead tell everybody how your house got raided and all your packs hav been seized!

Nope. You're wrong. Just wrong. If you were right I would be in jail right now. You are the dealer and you will be going to jail. My house got raided but no packs were seized  because I had none. The only packed was the one involved in the controlled delivery. I was arrested, questioned and let go within hours of my arrest. I had a court date, a signed statement from my doctor in Cali testifying that he was prescribing me testosterone. I ordered a hormone which was determined by an endocrinologist that I had a need for. My mistake was ordering without a prescription. The ordered totaled $195.00. It wasn't worth it for the State of Hawaii to pursue. The case was dismissed.  

You are the dealer. You made a lot of money dealing drugs. You're still dealing drugs. Just because those PMs are a year old doesn't mean you stopped so you could be a mod on this board. Ron is allowing a drug dealer to be a mod on this board. This server is on American soil. gh15's server is not.

There is something wrong with you mentally. Everyone can see it. I don't mean bat shit crazy, just a little off. Like something is just not right. All those years on opiates has taken it's toll. Your past will catch up with you.

Remember Arnold Jr. Busted with 7k amps and tons of tabs. How did that happen? Where's Arnold Jr.? Soon people will be asking "where's White Widow?"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3123 on: December 04, 2012, 12:42:11 AM »
pellius sold his friends down the river after supplying them bunk kigs

some great christian values right there  ::)
T

whitewidow

« Reply #3124 on: December 04, 2012, 01:06:12 AM »
Nope. You're wrong. Just wrong. If you were right I would be in jail right now. You are the dealer and you will be going to jail. My house got raided but no packs were seized  because I had none. The only packed was the one involved in the controlled delivery. I was arrested, questioned and let go within hours of my arrest. I had a court date, a signed statement from my doctor in Cali testifying that he was prescribing me testosterone. I ordered a hormone which was determined by an endocrinologist that I had a need for. My mistake was ordering without a prescription. The ordered totaled $195.00. It wasn't worth it for the State of Hawaii to pursue. The case was dismissed.  

You are the dealer. You made a lot of money dealing drugs. You're still dealing drugs. Just because those PMs are a year old doesn't mean you stopped so you could be a mod on this board. Ron is allowing a drug dealer to be a mod on this board. This server is on American soil. gh15's server is not.

There is something wrong with you mentally. Everyone can see it. I don't mean bat shit crazy, just a little off. Like something is just not right. All those years on opiates has taken it's toll. Your past will catch up with you.

Remember Arnold Jr. Busted with 7k amps and tons of tabs. How did that happen? Where's Arnold Jr.? Soon people will be asking "where's White Widow?"

Look I admitted to my old ways. The only proof I have is euroman is done! and you know that is the only guy I trusted! I do not trust anybody else and do not fuck with UGL so that is my proof. believe it or not I am done and have been for awhile. I have no list posted anywhere! I am no private source either.

Ron does not have control of what his members do! It would be diffrent if he ran a open source board! In the end it would be the member who got in trouble not Ron! That is just crazy you would think ron would get in trouble.

Anybody who asks me for gear I send them to anabolicboard. I do get pain meds and benzos but they are prescribed and I need them! I could sell them but I need them! I have degenerative disc disease. At most you can call me a ex dealer.  But you have to admit you are not clean yourself! I admitted my flaws now man up and admit what you did! You distributed HGH. I know you did not buy it all with your money but you were the one who placed the order,had somebody remail it to you, have someone else recieve it to you in Hawaii, then you went and dropped them off to your boys. front door service as you put it.

You also asked me to remail for you at least admit that as well! you know it is the truth and I turned you down! If I was such a dealer why did I turn your offer of 2 free kits to remail your 25kits? don't lie! it is time to man up and be honest.

another thing is you talk about Gh15 telling the truth.What did he teach you or I that we did not already know? Anybody who is a real bodybuilder knows these pros shoot up an enormous amount of steroids and HGH/slin. Most bodybuilders know some pros use up to 3-5grams of Test a week along with other various steroids and HGH/insulin for breakfast ,lunch and dinner.Gh15 did not preach anything that a bodybuilder who follows the circuit did not already know. Yes Pros are pin cushions and some do 30 shots a day of various steroids/HGH/slin.

Pros are walking pharmacys! and most of them sell the shit too along with recs to support their habit and have money to pay bills so they do not have to work because they need all days off to train and eat and shoot-up.So Gh15 taught me nothing I had not already learned from other steroid gurus. If I am such a addict and filt why did you trust me enough to ask me to remail your kits for you? and if I was shadey and a scammer I would not have turned you down! I would have scammed you or pulled some kind of sheisty move. But I didn't because I am not like that! At one time you did not hate me.