Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459814 times)

whitewidow

Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3175 on: December 04, 2012, 10:01:47 PM »
You keep making the same accusations over and over again. Accusations I've already repeated admitted to. You say you don't like. If I show that on this thread the PM had been posted where I asked you to remail for me and I admitted to it will you leave this thread forever?

You keep making the same accusation that I didn't admit to saying the kigs were good, I was going to order more, I asked you remail them when I was having doubts about my remailer. I keep admitting those accusations are true over and over and over again. Then you make the same accusations all over again. That's what I mean when I say something is serious wrong with you.

Are you willing to stand by your claim that you never lie? I will post the PM posted on this thread where I asked you to remail for me and freely and shamelessly admitted that I did will you leave this thread once and for all? You add nothing to it. You just keep repeating the same thing over and over again.

You already said you were done with this thread but that was a lie too. Lets see how many more lies I can expose. And we're suppose to believe you're out of the drug business. You've proved time and again that you word means nothing.

Bro that is all I as of you is to admit you asked me to remail you 25 its of HGH and offered me 2 kits in return! You also should realize I do not have anything to do with the sale of AAS/HGH anymore! I have no list posted anywhere! At least give me credit for trying to help you out at one point! we never had any static till this thread came up at least admit that! I ept your PM's quiet until this thread came up and you started calling me out as a dealer when you have had your house raided! You were arrested! If the state of hawaii had the time and money to raid your house during a controll delivery they knew the amount you ordered!

seems they wouldn't pursue it if it were so small but they did not think it was worth taking time to charge you for it? does not make much sense! but I do believe the amount was not worth raiding someones house! They must have some serious extra time in your city. I know if that was my city and stat they would not of raided my house plus I am smart eenough not to have any packs come to my house or in my real name! admitting you asked me to remail you 25 kits and letting me keep 2 and admitting I did try to help you out and told you to be carefull ordering kigs is all I ask! You owe me that much!

Till this thread I was not some filt to you and we had no static you owe me that! Like I said admitting I tried to help you! you owe me that! maybe you are not a big dealer but doing what you did is illegal at least admit that! I admitted I was wrong at times! But I made it clear it was a short term thing! I am not into anything illegal! maybe at one time I was but not now! I just find it odd you trusted me to hep you out and I did help you but I wanted nothoing to do with remailing your kits mainly because I believed they were bunk and I didn't want you thinking I tampered with them. that is why I turned you down! admit we had no issues till this thread! you owe me that much!

I was mad at you because you told me bunk igs were good to go! I am glad I had others telling me diffrent otherwise I could of too your word for it and lost alot of $ like many others did. To say hey WW helped me out and is a good dude for it and I had no problem with him till now -you owe me that much!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3176 on: December 04, 2012, 10:09:42 PM »
pellius used to suck vince basilles cock

now he takes it in the ass from gh 15

he is quite the bottom

And this exemplifies the difference between me and the main and most vocal spokesmen obsessed with gh15: bigmc and White Widow. They have both made accusation which I consider false and backed up my assertions with real evidence. Some coming from the very mouths of -b-, bboy wom I consider the real crooks that have all but been ingnored, and White Widow, who has had a hard on for gh15 since day one because he had always dream of being the internet legend that gh15 has become.

And how do they respond? White Widow continues on with his hysterical rants repeating the same thing over and over again. "Pellius had a seizure! Pellius said kigs were good! Pellius had to send out his kigs to bigher to see if they were good! Pellius, tells us about the tracking device? Pellius ALMOST cost me money by saying kigs were good. Pellius buys gh for his friends -- he's a dealer!

And what kind of brilliant response do we get from bigmc to any argument or challenge that I present, such as specific evidence that will implicate gh15 in the kig scam? "Pellius sucks cock. Pellius is homeless. Pellius steals from the church. Pellius lives in his car. Pellius beats his wife. Pellius has leather skin.

Of course, his small posse of about six or so will cyber high five each other saying, "Ha ha! Meltdown! We own him! We're great! He smells like stale sperm. Ha ha!

Yeah, you own me. High five.

whitewidow

« Reply #3177 on: December 04, 2012, 10:17:28 PM »
haha you are just mad because you werent allowed on our board.

Butthurt is the better word

I wouldn't want anything to do with your board! That board is like a bootcamp! Everybody has to kiss Gh15's ass! if he disagrees with anything even if it is true he will ban somebody-LOL. Riptropin tests out as the best chinese HGH there is! maybe you got a bad batch or got bunk rips. Kigs are not even 191-AA. How come when Ronny T tested the kigs they were total shit? he tested 4-5 kits not just 1 kits. You cannot say rips are shit when 3rd party testing and bloodwork shows diffrent. I honestly would not touch any chinese HGH I can get USA FDA approved HGH. Not much of it but what I get I know what pharmacy it came from. and if I want to run more I buy rips. Kigs are to big of a risk.  

These magical kigs were nothing but old stock from 2010. those kigs GH15 braggeed about were the last of the kigs produced in 2010! that is the honest truth! Nothing was special about them. They were just a good batch that was left over from the 2010 production. the new kigs sucked! look at all the people who got ripped off! they were just bunk pucks of some filler! they had no HGH in them at all! You are not special because you get real kigs! I can get real kigs easy! same ones GH15 jacks off to everyday!

I hav a very hard time believing random strangers come up to you and ask to get their picture taken with you! maybe it happened once! don't act like you are some Pro Bodybuilder who sticks out everywhere they go with long sleeve clothes and pants on! You would not use riptropin if it were crap! Rips are very good if they are legit! The smartest thing you have said is that you were on rips for 9 months. At least you were using real 191-AA HGH.Don't act like you get special gear when I can get exactly what you get plus way more human grade gear! My connections are to powerfull son!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3178 on: December 04, 2012, 10:17:37 PM »
Bro that is all I as of you is to admit you asked me to remail you 25 its of HGH and offered me 2 kits in return! You also should realize I do not have anything to do with the sale of AAS/HGH anymore! I have no list posted anywhere! At least give me credit for trying to help you out at one point! we never had any static till this thread came up at least admit that! I ept your PM's quiet until this thread came up and you started calling me out as a dealer when you have had your house raided! You were arrested! If the state of hawaii had the time and money to raid your house during a controll delivery they knew the amount you ordered!

seems they wouldn't pursue it if it were so small but they did not think it was worth taking time to charge you for it? does not make much sense! but I do believe the amount was not worth raiding someones house! They must have some serious extra time in your city. I know if that was my city and stat they would not of raided my house plus I am smart eenough not to have any packs come to my house or in my real name! admitting you asked me to remail you 25 kits and letting me keep 2 and admitting I did try to help you out and told you to be carefull ordering kigs is all I ask! You owe me that much!

Till this thread I was not some filt to you and we had no static you owe me that! Like I said admitting I tried to help you! you owe me that! maybe you are not a big dealer but doing what you did is illegal at least admit that! I admitted I was wrong at times! But I made it clear it was a short term thing! I am not into anything illegal! maybe at one time I was but not now! I just find it odd you trusted me to hep you out and I did help you but I wanted nothoing to do with remailing your kits mainly because I believed they were bunk and I didn't want you thinking I tampered with them. that is why I turned you down! admit we had no issues till this thread! you owe me that much!

I was mad at you because you told me bunk igs were good to go! I am glad I had others telling me diffrent otherwise I could of too your word for it and lost alot of $ like many others did. To say hey WW helped me out and is a good dude for it and I had no problem with him till now -you owe me that much!

You know, this is what I mean when I say you're just not right in the head. I'm not saying you're just off your rocker but there is just something off about you. I don't know how many times I have to keep exposing you as the head case that you are.

WW, I've never had a problem personally with you. I've always kept out of your beef with gh15. I've always found you helpful and have been to me and to others in the past. We had a fundamental disagreement on the way is this board is run pertaining to posts being merged and deleted. You're the mod here so you had the final say. There was nothing I could do about but again I didn't take it personally. So please, in all sincerity, I want to ask you, "What is wrong with you?" Even though we had a mutual agreement to keep the PMs between us private, something that YOU specifically asked for and I agreed, an agreement that I had always kept and still do but you did not, and you felt it necessary to bring one out in the open and attributed to me something that I had said to you in which I had denied saying.

Checking back through the old PMs I realized that I did say that and you were right and I was wrong. I made a post here in this thread regarding that. Again you came back, completely ignoring my admission that I was wrong and reiterated the charge. Again, I admitted that I was wrong and reposted the post in which I said so. Now here again you keep coming back with the same charge.

Yes, I did tell you initially the kigs were good. I had just got them and said that I had planned to get more and I bought into all the hype. After a couple weeks on them I was beginning to suspect something was wrong. I gave samples to those that are far more experience in these matters than I am and they confirmed my suspicion that some vials were good and some were bad. A clever ruse to fool the less experience.

So I  once again state here plainly and openly, for the third time, that I did tell you the kigs were good and I had plans to order more, but, yes, I did changed my mind. Upon further evidence where I realized they were no good. I never ordered more.

I really, really don't know what else I can say. You were right and I was wrong. What more can I say?

Seriously, what is wrong with you? Well, you obviously can't answer that but maybe others can. I've been away for a while and perhaps have missed the slow and steady mental degradation that has happened to many here over time like with Falcon and Basile. So please, if anybody can tell me what is wrong with White Widow and am I missing anything?

whitewidow

« Reply #3179 on: December 04, 2012, 10:22:10 PM »
Pellius,

Arnold took a break under his own power. He also told you guys who he was so stop acting like you hunted him down. All you did was look up his name which was provided to you and found his facebook account. Quit acting like any of you have done a single thing to harm anyone. Arnold is fine and i email him all the time. He is not done and took a break because of all the drama you fags brought on his family since you have no balls to confront someone man to man. Going after someone's family when you had his address is a fucking bitch move, but i expected nothing less from a group of conartists.

You guys say this board is dead, but you keep this thread churning more powerful than ever. More people are seeing the lies you live and spew over and over again. This board will never die and no harm will ever come to a getbigger because of your homo savior.

All of you just need to let this die, we know it was a scam, but there is no proof that gh15 was 100% behind it, he just pushed the product hard like the good little drug pusher he is. Until one of you provides concrete proof on "either" side of this argument, this thread is just here for humor at this point.

Also, Kigs are sold by many sources. Several private sources have legit Kigs, but they aren't the magical ones gh15 is trying to sell people. If people want to use kigs go ahead, some of them have tested well recently. All of this is over a year old now and needs to just die.

8)

I still talk to him as well! he is not in jail! He is just very surprised some scum would threaten his parents! AJ never did anything wrong to anybody! I have talked way more shit to Gh15. AJ had no issues with Gh15 or any of his brown nosers. he also never lied about his legal issue. Gh15 blew that up into a lie! some of it was true but Gh15 made up the increments of what he got in trouble with! But that was ages ago and he has no legal problems at all! that was ages ago and over!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3180 on: December 04, 2012, 10:30:31 PM »
First of all you are wrong about no one being able to post here. I thought that was clarified. Nevertheless, can it be any more obvious that you are wrong.

We come here to dispel the lies told about gh15. In this case, that he was part of of the kigtropin scam.
a

whitewidow

« Reply #3181 on: December 04, 2012, 10:35:00 PM »
You know, this is what I mean when I say you're just not right in the head. I'm not saying you're just off your rocker but there is just something off about you. I don't know how many times I have to keep exposing you as the head case that you are.

I am not a headcase you just need to not put up old quotes and say hey WW did try to help me out, I trusted him at one point. I now he is not a scammer because he had a chance to scam me. He was right about the kigs and to be careful ordering them. Till this thread I had no issues with the guy personally. he might of sold AAS at one point but he is honest and I believe him if he says he does not do that anymore. You know I am honest yet you call me a dealer. how about calling me a ex-dealer? You are also no angel yourself!

you have done things that could of gotten yourself in trouble. Even though they were stupid things that should be legal you could of gotten in trouble too! sure all this is petty and nobody is selling crack here! but both of us have to realize the law and the law states these are scheduled drugs! I think it is a dumb law but that is how it is! Maybe I did things at a higher level then you but you still did wrong yourself by law even though it is innocent behaviour you have been involved in illegal activity at a small innocent level! Innocent level! Nobody is calling you a crack dealer!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3182 on: December 04, 2012, 10:42:10 PM »
Lie.
Repeat lie.
Keep repeating the same lie.
a

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3183 on: December 05, 2012, 12:45:36 AM »
And this exemplifies the difference between me and the main and most vocal spokesmen obsessed with gh15: bigmc and White Widow. They have both made accusation which I consider false and backed up my assertions with real evidence. Some coming from the very mouths of -b-, bboy wom I consider the real crooks that have all but been ingnored, and White Widow, who has had a hard on for gh15 since day one because he had always dream of being the internet legend that gh15 has become.

And how do they respond? White Widow continues on with his hysterical rants repeating the same thing over and over again. "Pellius had a seizure! Pellius said kigs were good! Pellius had to send out his kigs to bigher to see if they were good! Pellius, tells us about the tracking device? Pellius ALMOST cost me money by saying kigs were good. Pellius buys gh for his friends -- he's a dealer!

And what kind of brilliant response do we get from bigmc to any argument or challenge that I present, such as specific evidence that will implicate gh15 in the kig scam? "Pellius sucks cock. Pellius is homeless. Pellius steals from the church. Pellius lives in his car. Pellius beats his wife. Pellius has leather skin.

Of course, his small posse of about six or so will cyber high five each other saying, "Ha ha! Meltdown! We own him! We're great! He smells like stale sperm. Ha ha!

Yeah, you own me. High five.

the diference between you and me is i dont put any effort into this

you do

carefully scrutinising your own posts then going back to your board to get high fives for how great you are

perspective my friend get some
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3184 on: December 05, 2012, 12:49:05 AM »

You can post that same picture over and over again and think you're funny but when you are ready to engage in facts let me know. Do you have any evidence that gh15 was part of the kigs scam?

Seriously though, google images and try to find a new pic already. That was witty the first 50 times you posted it but now I can't even muster a yawn.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3185 on: December 05, 2012, 12:55:24 AM »
I am not a headcase you just need to not put up old quotes and say hey WW did try to help me out, I trusted him at one point. I now he is not a scammer because he had a chance to scam me. He was right about the kigs and to be careful ordering them. Till this thread I had no issues with the guy personally. he might of sold AAS at one point but he is honest and I believe him if he says he does not do that anymore. You know I am honest yet you call me a dealer. how about calling me a ex-dealer? You are also no angel yourself!

you have done things that could of gotten yourself in trouble. Even though they were stupid things that should be legal you could of gotten in trouble too! sure all this is petty and nobody is selling crack here! but both of us have to realize the law and the law states these are scheduled drugs! I think it is a dumb law but that is how it is! Maybe I did things at a higher level then you but you still did wrong yourself by law even though it is innocent behaviour you have been involved in illegal activity at a small innocent level! Innocent level! Nobody is calling you a crack dealer!

Old quote? That was just two months ago. On this thread addressing this very issue.

You are a head case. And of course what I did and do is illegal. I just think it's ironic that you keep pointing it out. You were/are on a whole different level. You are a dealer. I don't have a problem with that. That's why I don't know what's your problem. The only one who should have a problem with it is Ron because he is knowingly allowing a dealer to be a mod on his board. But that's Ron's problem. And lol posting your stash and claiming that LE bought it off gh15 boards. Tell me how that works? LE buys gear from a source off gh15's board and then contacts you, a known drug dealer, and sends you pictures of their evidence.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3186 on: December 05, 2012, 12:58:06 AM »
the diference between you and me is i dont put any effort into this

you do

carefully scrutinising your own posts then going back to your board to get high fives for how great you are

perspective my friend get some

You think anybody believes that? This board and gh15's board is your life.

And now your parroting my own posts because you can't come up with a thought of your own.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3187 on: December 05, 2012, 12:58:44 AM »
Lie.
Repeat lie.
Keep repeating the same lie.

And what lie is that? People keep saying I lie. What lie?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3188 on: December 05, 2012, 01:11:38 AM »
Umm.. hello? He is the SOLE reason that this scam is taking place. Pep has great GH, but it seems that somewhere along the way, gh15 lost his stake in the GH he supplies and starting pushing kigs. That's where this all began. I wonder how someone like Pellius would look as a natural. If 5ius of GH a day and a gram of anabolics a week produces the bag of smashed assholes we've seen here, who knows what natural penislust would look like. Vince Basile-esque, but worse.

I'm too lazy to look it up and post the pic but probably something similar to that classic photo of Dallas from Ironage where he is holding up the trophy.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3189 on: December 05, 2012, 01:11:59 AM »
You think anybody believes that? This board and gh15's board is your life.

And now your parroting my own posts because you can't come up with a thought of your own.

serious question

are you a drug addict

your mind is addled get some help bro

seriously
T

whitewidow

« Reply #3190 on: December 05, 2012, 01:27:34 AM »
Old quote? That was just two months ago. On this thread addressing this very issue.

You are a head case. And of course what I did and do is illegal. I just think it's ironic that you keep pointing it out. You were/are on a whole different level. You are a dealer. I don't have a problem with that. That's why I don't know what's your problem. The only one who should have a problem with it is Ron because he is knowingly allowing a dealer to be a mod on his board. But that's Ron's problem. And lol posting your stash and claiming that LE bought it off gh15 boards. Tell me how that works? LE buys gear from a source off gh15's board and then contacts you, a known drug dealer, and sends you pictures of their evidence.

referring people to AB is no crime! Ron has no worrys! no mod sells steroids here! AJ got in some shit but had nothing to do with getbig,overload is not a dealer and I am no dealer! maybe back in the day but not now!you owe me more than that! how about ex-dealer? do you have proof I am currently dealing? I know you don't because I am not dealing shit! You also have spread lies! claiming I did not purchase my condo, saying I get dissability and do not work! what IO meant about the not working was I did not punch a clock for 6 years! I started my own business 6 years ago! I had it ready to go and set-up before I quit my job and it was a legal supplement business! not steroid dealing!

I do not know why you jump to all these conclusions! none of them are true and you owe me more then that to just make up shit when I was at one time on good terms with you and helped you as much as I could! You think I bullshit around? How do you know I do not work for the DEA? or got offered money to turn in Gh15's sources?Gh15 offers people money and HGH to turn in dealers! maybe I made a buy for them because I don't like Gh15? you do not know! I promise you this, the DEA is on to your sources and it will all crumble! They know and have made controll buys, maybe I made one for them! now it is a waiting game till the indictments start raining! All you guys will be back on getbig with a new handle! mark my words. It was to easy to make a controll buy. especially when Gh15 has pissed off people and threatened them and supposively put money on them. So making a controll buy for the DEA does not bother me a bit! Gh15 does the same thing! like I said this is chess not checkers!

whitewidow

« Reply #3191 on: December 05, 2012, 01:39:22 AM »
Bigmc is ok....
but alot of you guys got the wrong idea of BustinAss Ive talked to him quite a bit several times about shit not even related to bodybuilding and he's extremely humble..one of the most down to earth guys around.

shut up crybaby! go back to GH15's forum and cry about how fucked up and depressed you are!
you are mentally weak!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3192 on: December 05, 2012, 06:01:39 AM »
If getbig is so insignificant and dying what do our supposed lies matter?

Must be some truth in there that certain people don't want out.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #3193 on: December 05, 2012, 06:22:13 AM »
lol @ this thread.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #3194 on: December 05, 2012, 06:42:25 AM »
shut up crybaby! go back to GH15's forum and cry about how fucked up and depressed you are!
you are mentally weak!

Dude, finally a post that is an acceptable length!
O

rusty kuntz

• Getbig II
  • Liar of Jewduh
« Reply #3195 on: December 05, 2012, 06:45:28 AM »
if our board is so not important WHY does every post get copied and read on here  ;)

We dont copy nothing from this board, nor do we accept its members there

get it?

:D

Well that's a lie considering I was banned and got another account approved.  You guys aren't as secretive as you thought.

MR MUSCLES

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3196 on: December 05, 2012, 07:28:13 AM »
well done rusty!

now you can work for Bigmc and pass him our superb posting to post here so these members can still learn something!

Why were you banned again?

because he doesn't like sucking someone's dick online? you know, like a heterosexual  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3197 on: December 05, 2012, 08:11:53 AM »
if our board is so not important WHY does every post get copied and read on here  ;)

We dont copy nothing from this board, nor do we accept its members there

get it?

this post would carry a little more gravitas

if your boss didnt have a hundred stickies about dyeing board of get big

and a whole section dedicated to dyeing board of get big filts

get it!
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3198 on: December 05, 2012, 09:32:31 AM »
this post would carry a little more gravitas

if your boss didnt have a hundred stickies about dyeing board of get big

and a whole section dedicated to dyeing board of get big filts

get it!
They don't get it, they're blinded by elves, wizards, kings and kigs....morons the whole lot of them.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3199 on: December 05, 2012, 09:44:23 AM »
They don't get it, they're blinded by elves, wizards, kings and kigs....morons the whole lot of them.
Don`t forget Jesus, `lion of Judah```= Jesus ,.. in case some of you guys did not know this, Jesus is a descendant of Judah, who is known as the lion tribe, but the main Lion of all Judean descendants is known as Jesus. Wow  he has called himself Jesus, his ego has reached the sky, what a clown.