Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459866 times)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3200 on: December 05, 2012, 10:05:34 AM »
well done rusty!

now you can work for Bigmc and pass him our superb posting to post here so these members can still learn something!

:D

Why were you banned again?
refusing to kiss ass doesn't go over well over there.  if gh15 says 2+2=5 and you contest it, you will be banned on the basis of "drug dealer filt narcotivcs who been adicted since very early age!!!,,,,been sexually abused,,,!,,"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3201 on: December 05, 2012, 12:10:45 PM »
refusing to kiss ass doesn't go over well over there.  if gh15 says 2+2=5 and you contest it, you will be banned on the basis of "drug dealer filt narcotivcs who been adicted since very early age!!!,,,,been sexually abused,,,!,,"
Which account did you get banned under?  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3202 on: December 05, 2012, 12:44:26 PM »
Lot of butthurt gimmicks here that were denied knowledge on our board

Dont be hurtfull, here you can always talk about politics and even shpw pics of your stash of illegal AAS and even sell it!

What more do you want!

you have no integrity

you are prepared to spew any shit as long as you get kick backs off your board

you are scum total and utter
T

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #3203 on: December 05, 2012, 02:01:42 PM »

Dont be hurtfull, here you can always talk about politics and even shpw pics of your stash of illegal AAS and even sell it!

What more do you want!
I don't agree with this post.  That must mean you're a narcotics dealer who plans to murder children and have been addicted to narcs since childhood.  Also you have been sexually abused and raped by your uncle.

^does that claim sound foolish, well that's how your god's mind works.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #3204 on: December 05, 2012, 02:46:00 PM »

What more do you want!

There is an entire subforum on your board dedicated to doing this. And selling. Hell, there's a sticky on there where you can post what you most recently injected and accompanying photos of said substances.  Shut the fuck up you hypocrite bastard.

And knowledge? What knowledge? The only advice GH15 still dispenses is kigtropin, kigtropin, and kigtropin. Take tons of tren ace and look great. There is no secret.

Now get off of this forum, we don't want your narcotic-selling ass here. It may be legal to sell nubain and other steroids in Thailand, but that doesn't mean you can sell them on this board. Leave. See what I did there? I disagree with you therefore you sell drugs! Bad drugs! Lots of bad drugs!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3205 on: December 05, 2012, 03:04:37 PM »
Lmfao, bustedass getting raped in this thread.

Again.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #3206 on: December 05, 2012, 03:07:37 PM »
There is an entire subforum on your board dedicated to doing this. And selling. Hell, there's a sticky on there where you can post what you most recently injected and accompanying photos of said substances.  Shut the fuck up you hypocrite bastard.

And knowledge? What knowledge? The only advice GH15 still dispenses is kigtropin, kigtropin, and kigtropin. Take tons of tren ace and look great. There is no secret.

Now get off of this forum, we don't want your narcotic-selling ass here. It may be legal to sell nubain and other steroids in Thailand, but that doesn't mean you can sell them on this board. Leave. See what I did there? I disagree with you therefore you sell drugs! Bad drugs! Lots of bad drugs!
gh15 will issue a murder threat now that involves your family memebers cause "i dont play round!!!,,," 

all over message board shit.  then he'll talk about how filts are the murdering bad guys.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #3207 on: December 05, 2012, 07:09:07 PM »

pellius
bustingass
daron_e
wondering here
if your god gh15
deleted thousands of
account ofposters with
zero posts
then what
is this about

Not so much a suggestion, but something I noticed.

I went to the members page and sorted by post count. 30 pages of members out of 52 pages have 0 posts. Well over half of the members don't even participate on the board or make an attempt to. Then you have several more pages of people with 1-5 posts.

I believe each page holds 70 members, so that's 2100 members with zero activity out of 3571.

I just thought I'd bring it up because GH15 specifically said that he wants an active board with members that actually mean something.

5. THIS SITE ONLY TAKE THE BEST ..THERE IS GOING TO BE A LIMIT TOTHE NUMBER OF MEMBER ,,I WANTED IT AT 3000,,ILL GIVE YOU 5000....BUT! THESE 5000 BETTER HAVE THEIR SHIT TOGETHER,,IF YOURE NOT ATHLETES OR BODYBUILDERS...OR TRYING TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN....WE DO NOT WANT YOU HERE...GO TO BB.COM OR MUSCULAR DEVELOP...OR PM...OR OUTLAWMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3208 on: December 05, 2012, 08:26:30 PM »
haha epic what few little words can do to gimmicks  :D

this thread is longer and better then most of the board (except tranny WYHI threads, they are very popular her) so you guys should be thanking us  :-*
Uh the quote above you proves that even your own members are pointing out that 60% of the so called registered members there have zero posts and hundreds more have less than 50. I have to wonder if ips were made public, how many accounts would each of you really have? ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #3209 on: December 05, 2012, 08:34:16 PM »
Lmfao, bustedass getting raped in this thread.

Again.

raped by your wives lol :D
l

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #3210 on: December 05, 2012, 08:35:55 PM »

gh15
seems to
never sleep

rusty kuntz

• Getbig II
  • Liar of Jewduh
« Reply #3211 on: December 05, 2012, 08:40:09 PM »
well done rusty!

now you can work for Bigmc and pass him our superb posting to post here so these members can still learn something!

:D

Why were you banned again?

I got banned because I told gh he was butthurt and a hypocrite because he wants people to turn in drug dealers when there are many people on his board that partake in illegal activities.  i said i was gonna get banned for what i said because gh can't stand to have someone say he is wrong or question his word.  sorry bro but to me he is just another internet account on a forum. if he is a bad ass bber post a pic or two.  so if i don't agree with what someone says i'm gonna tell them. 

he deleted my posts and called me names like a little bitch.  fuck that shit.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #3212 on: December 05, 2012, 08:51:43 PM »
A person doesnt pay their taxes. That is illegal

According to your logic this person is the same as a heroin dealer.

really?

Even if that person sold AAS (boldenone, test, masteron etc), you think he is the same as someone selling meth, heroin and cocaine?

Apparently you do and that is AMAZINGLY weird.

a broken law
ia a broken
law

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #3213 on: December 05, 2012, 08:56:13 PM »
I got banned because I told gh he was butthurt and a hypocrite because he wants people to turn in drug dealers when there are many people on his board that partake in illegal activities.  i said i was gonna get banned for what i said because gh can't stand to have someone say he is wrong or question his word.  sorry bro but to me he is just another internet account on a forum. if he is a bad ass bber post a pic or two.  so if i don't agree with what someone says i'm gonna tell them. 

he deleted my posts and called me names like a little bitch.  fuck that shit.

well you shouldnt of made such a stupid post, if I was running that board I wouldnt want a moron like yourself on it either. What is this the 5th fucking grade? if you cant tell the difference between A and B your an idiot.......gh15 banned you for being stupid. Plain and simple...
l

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #3214 on: December 05, 2012, 09:00:04 PM »
well you shouldnt of made such a stupid post, if I was running that board I wouldnt want a moron like yourself on it either. What is this the 5th fucking grade? if you cant tell the difference between A and B your an idiot.......gh15 banned you for being stupid. Plain and simple...

flintstones1
high school dropout
jack off with friends
steal from your parents
to buy steroids
cant convince a 16 year old
girl to have sex with you
posted several fake
pictures and the
list goes on your
credibility here
is shot

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3215 on: December 05, 2012, 09:14:15 PM »
I am still wondering why a bunch of grown men are arguing about someone like GH15 and bodybuilding.  ??? ??? ???
X

rusty kuntz

• Getbig II
  • Liar of Jewduh
« Reply #3216 on: December 05, 2012, 09:26:39 PM »
A person doesnt pay their taxes. That is illegal

According to your logic this person is the same as a heroin dealer.

really?

Even if that person sold AAS (boldenone, test, masteron etc), you think he is the same as someone selling meth, heroin and cocaine?

Apparently you do and that is AMAZINGLY weird.

see you always think you're smarter than everyone and try to use our words against us blah blah blah.  the illegal activities i was referring to were the illegal use of steroids/gh that your members partake in.  i guess only wizards get to see the sub-forum on tax evasion since you got that going on over there.  the point i make is who the fuck is gh to take on narcotics?  narcotics don't give bb'ers a bad name, bb'ers give themselves a bad name. narcotics didn't cause steroids to be illegal congress did.  at one point he had a good cause but now he is cuckoo.  wouldn't surprise me if he already got busted hence why he is asking for people to turn in drug dealers.  can we say gh is a snitch?  along with anyone else that is foolish enough to pass any information to that clown. 

i never said they were the same but ultimately yes they are.  they are in a business to make money.  they don't care what drugs they sell its about the money.  say your big bad leader over there gets a drug dealer taken off the street.  do you think that actually accomplishes anything?  no the drug addicts are still gonna drug addicts and other dealers are still gonna deal.  you know why drugs are illegal and we have a war on drugs? money, jobs, and fear. 

whitewidow

« Reply #3217 on: December 05, 2012, 09:59:08 PM »
time to sell some of that stash you got there WW and leave the normal people to themselves

gayer then having a small dog  :D

Normal look at flinstones crying like a little girl about how depressed he is and how he is fucked up for life hormonally. he mentions trying to kill himself using anabolic steroids-lol. He got to where he wanted to be then when he got there he wanted to go back and didn't give a shit. sounds like it is time for him to see a shrink if he is posting shit like that on getbig! like getbig is a place that will help the mentally weak-lol.  I have no stash jackass! that picture is old! I have no gear on hand. I find it funny how you think you get better gear though. keep em coming! I always need a good laugh! I get a ab workout just reading your posts and laughing so hard!

whitewidow

« Reply #3218 on: December 05, 2012, 10:06:00 PM »

gh15
seems to
never sleep

I thought he was Dennis James who is in serious training mode for the masters! He really has that much extra time to sit on his board as well! I call bullshit! sorry pellius Gh15 is not Dennis James! and I am the headcase-LOL

whitewidow

« Reply #3219 on: December 05, 2012, 10:11:58 PM »
This is to much! I am the headcase yet pellius swears Gh15 is dennis james who is prepping for the Masters on saturday yet is on his forum 24/7! LOL he is the mental headcase for believeing this gimmick! same with bustitinmyass they believe in a fake! that makes them retarded so nothing they say holds water-IMO. they are not sane! even if it was Dennis James wich it 100% isn't Dennis James is a criminal! he got busted by thai authority they did a control delivery at his gym! Dennis got busted importing steroids ,HGH, and 18 hits of ecstasy enough ecstasy to make it federal! so Gh15 is not Dennis James if it really was he would be the biggest hypocrite but I now it is not Dennis. Pellius just has false hopes!

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3220 on: December 05, 2012, 10:22:54 PM »
if 15 has placed third in the olympia and is now in better shape than ever, i wonder why he isn't doing the masters this weekend. ???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3221 on: December 06, 2012, 12:39:14 AM »
if 15 has placed third in the olympia and is now in better shape than ever, i wonder why he isn't doing the masters this weekend. ???

he is in hiding due to being secret agent with government my friend. yes thats right govt is on side of gh 15 kigtropina give secret powers
T

whitewidow

« Reply #3222 on: December 06, 2012, 01:10:25 AM »
GH15 loves getbig! No other forum would put up with his lies and bullshit! They all banned him! That is why Gh15 posted on getbig because nobody here gets banned! very rare somebody gets banned unless they are a known scammer or has threatened somebody. even then they get put in timeout. Nobody gets banned from getbig that is why Gh15 came here to getbig to preach all his bullshit! because any other forum would of kicked his ass off! Gh15 was not shit on any other board then getbig! Reason being there are alot of young gullible kids on here and delusional 50 year olds named pellius! Dennis James my ass!

At one time when Gh15 first posted and said he was a pro he named the drugs and brands and I thought if it wer a pro it would be dennis james mainly becuase he named alot of gear that came from thai pharmacys. But this was when GH15 first started on this board! he was more humble back then. during the last few years I could easily see through this gimmick! No pro bodybuilder or even ex-pro bodybuilder has time to sit on getbig 18 hours of the day unless more then 1 person was involved and they took shifts!

look at all the gimmicks that have dissapeared! GH15 was not even a man of his word he loved getbig so much.

Once I was asked to moderate the steroid board he said he was leaving if I stayed moderator and he never left! this is because he had nowhere to go! No other board bought into his scheme!

Look at his board he even has a sub-forum for corrupt gettbiggers-LOL. Nobody here is corrupt!
Gh15 is so fucked! he will end up in federal Prison and we will all get to see this fatsos face! Believe me it will not be a pro! Dennis James is not Gh15! Dennis is prepping for the masters and does not have a minute to spend on-line! sorry pellius but you are the head case for saying Gh15 is Dennis james! bustitonmyass is another head case! who is he protecting? Truth is Gh15 caused hyped the shit out of kigtropin and he did it for a reason! Money! Bodybuilders hide great products and sources!

They do not shout them out to everybody on getbig daily talking about how great kigs are! One day he is bragging about how great Nordic is Then when he got cutt out of profits from nordic he started raiving about kigtropin. he did a good job of hyping them up and alot of people lost money! good job Gh15! I never hyped up any chinese HGH. I always have told everybody to buy USA grade HGH! look at what Gh15 did! he caused everybody to turn on nordic(PP) and jump on a huge kigtropin bandwagon!!!! When Kami was scamming I started a pinned thread saying "do not order kigtropin" at the same tim Gh15 was giving Kami a second chance instead of destroying his rep like he should of been doing. sure Bboy had something to do with it but Gh15 was taken care of as well! he wouldn't let filt like that get away with scamming even longer unless there was something in it for him! I could say alot more but this is a long enough post! don't make me get into that slimeball bigher!

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #3223 on: December 06, 2012, 07:28:16 AM »

Truth.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3224 on: December 06, 2012, 09:53:26 AM »

Truth.

Brutal worshiping of an anonymous internet figure.  Might as well set up a castle and throne for your Barbie and Ken dolls and make sacrifices with your Star wars' figured while you're at it.