Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459767 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3300 on: December 07, 2012, 01:26:29 PM »
Post your pic stud. This is a bodybuilding board. Show us why you are even here.

Let me buy a kit of kigs first and see what difference they make to my face.

Hahahaha, you fucking crustacean attention whore. You're no different than a sixteen year old school bitch the way you obsess over your looks.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3301 on: December 07, 2012, 01:32:01 PM »
Test results that I got tested from a vial out my latest order. The kits go for $110.00 each.

Again, the bigmc crowd just spouts off words, claims and accusations backing up nothing. When challenged, like I've done to chaos and you, you just ignore it hoping nobody notices your backing down. Remember, pose down with shirts on? LOL. Anything to hide that little pooch you have under the belly button.

Bunk gear? How do you know? I know. The vial tested I held in my very hand.
Nothing says truth and honor like testing your received drugs.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3302 on: December 07, 2012, 01:38:34 PM »

yes, he tested one vial, what about the other two dozen, LOL

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3303 on: December 07, 2012, 01:40:17 PM »
I like pellius, or "smelliest" as i like to call him. Solid guy and never screwed anyone.

i don't get why him and Whitewidow are at each others throats when they are the only two dudes in the thread that were really involved in this nonsense, and neither one is a bad guy or a crook.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3304 on: December 07, 2012, 04:01:37 PM »
Test results that I got tested from a vial out my latest order. The kits go for $110.00 each.

Again, the bigmc crowd just spouts off words, claims and accusations backing up nothing. When challenged, like I've done to chaos and you, you just ignore it hoping nobody notices your backing down. Remember, pose down with shirts on? LOL. Anything to hide that little pooch you have under the belly button.

Bunk gear? How do you know? I know. The vial tested I held in my very hand.

Bro I challenge you bro to prove that gh15 is a top 3 mr olympia bodybuilder bro...what bro? You won't do that bro? That mean you're backing down from a challenge bro, you're a coward bro, should hide your face in shame bro.

Liar of Jewduh
Chaos approved
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3305 on: December 07, 2012, 04:02:56 PM »
maybe dennis is one of the account users?and nasser another
Maybe if frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their asses when they jump.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

rusty kuntz

• Getbig II
  • Liar of Jewduh
« Reply #3306 on: December 07, 2012, 04:08:49 PM »
Assuming natural this is not a build worthy of repeated scorn

I don't think thats natty cause looks like gyno

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3307 on: December 07, 2012, 04:12:11 PM »
I have a confession.....I only read a few lines of a pellius post and even less of a whitewidow post.
You two bore the shit out of getbig with your sagas.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3308 on: December 07, 2012, 06:32:37 PM »

HGH is a hormone produce naturally in your body and enhances one's quality of life. Chuck Norris, Madonna, Cher, Stallone, Susan Summers... all would be on wheel chairs or using canes if it wasn't for hgh. The sport you follow by being on this board would not exist if it wasn't for hormones.

Why does it bother so much that other people choose to use hormones that diminish with age to enhance their quality of life. Why are you on a board where such hormone use is rampant and accepted? Why do you care what other people do that has not effect on your life? What is wrong with testing a product when such products are so widely faked? It would seem to me a prudent thing to do. What does honor have to do with testing products?

I never realize what a strange little man you are, Chimps.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3309 on: December 07, 2012, 06:37:04 PM »
yes, he tested one vial, what about the other two dozen, LOL

Seriously? So the supplier sends me one good vial and 19 fakes hoping that I'll pick the good one.

This is GetBig for you. When you have an agenda truth doesn't matter, Polycrapolis "is looking good" and csnut looks like crap, white Widow is a mod, and bigmc is considered a success and your leader.

You wonder why this board has gone down hill.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3310 on: December 07, 2012, 06:38:09 PM »
Assuming natural this is not a build worthy of repeated scorn

Then I can only imagine what you look like.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3311 on: December 07, 2012, 06:40:01 PM »
I have a confession.....I only read a few lines of a pellius post and even less of a whitewidow post.
You two bore the shit out of getbig with your sagas.

You follow every letter of my post. Every letter. I challenge you to prove that you don't read every line of my post.

Coward.

rusty kuntz

• Getbig II
  • Liar of Jewduh
« Reply #3312 on: December 07, 2012, 06:53:46 PM »
You follow every letter of my post. Every letter. I challenge you to prove that you don't read every line of my post.

Coward.

I challenge you to prove he did read every line....

check mate

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3313 on: December 07, 2012, 08:19:32 PM »
I challenge you to prove he did read every line....

check mate

God! You're a genius. You really "get it".

NOT!

whitewidow

« Reply #3314 on: December 07, 2012, 10:29:07 PM »
Pellius makes no sense even a criminal can buy a gun illegally! how do all these gang members get guns? they buy them off the streets like pellius does! One year Gh15 said he was doing the Mr.Olympia yet he was posting on getbig the during the whole olympia weekend! No way this GH15 fag has ever stepped foot on a pro bodybuilding stage! anybody who believes that needs help!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3315 on: December 07, 2012, 10:38:52 PM »
I must now kill everyone who has posted in this thread. 
a

whitewidow

« Reply #3316 on: December 07, 2012, 10:39:41 PM »
gh15 taught us about the hidden life of many bodybuilders years ago. Stop trying to be so important. Just take your little 5'5" frame and roll around with your little dog until it's time to go back to sleep again waiting for your government handout.

LOL- prove I get a government handout! first you call me a somewhat successful dealer now I collect government checks-LOL. I own a business sorry I do not mouch off uncle sam like you do homo! You are on foodstamps and get government assistant, hang-out at food banks! I have a bet for you ! lets see who can post up the most money in the next few hours! a sign with our screenname and time and date also must be posted on a piece of paper! You wanna tae me up on this bet? No because you are a broke fag!

if you do lets do it! lets see who has more cash just on hand at any given moment! I have way more then you Homo! and you have 20 years on me-LOL. you could never get to my status! if you want to take me up on this and can beat me out I will never post again! BTW Dustin on your board has a dachschund too so who cares how big my dog is! maybe I like that breed! here are some 5ft 5in guys for you! all I am sure you could beat up! more like feel up fag!

whitewidow

« Reply #3317 on: December 07, 2012, 10:45:00 PM »
pellius does not even deny being a fag! he is a homo! 54years old no kids,no money,no house,no nice shoes, no wife or girlfriend, something is very wrong with this guy! You say I will die young hell I am surprised you have not killed yourself! what a depressing life you live! All you have is Gh15 some gimmick ran by scum-LOL what a life buddy now tae me up on my bet and shut me up and I will leave getbig for good! you can't touch the kind of money I have! or living situation! and you think i get money from uncle sam when I own a business-LOL. You are just bitter I would not remail your kits for you!BTW- I'll post up any fucing picture I want! just because Gh15 does not want it posted means shit to me!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3318 on: December 08, 2012, 12:50:07 AM »
I posted pictures of my guns when someone posted that I can't own firearms because I was a convicted felon. You know that. The fact that you would try to twist as me boasting to seem like a bad ass is a strong indication how uncomfortable and intimidated you get when firearms are mentioned. Alex23, Benchmstr even Pillowtalk spoke about guns far more than I did. I tend to keep that aspect to myself because I know there are a lot of people like you that are afraid of them and have preconceived notions of those who own them and get intimidated.

I had the top position. He extended his arm to push me away, a natural reaction but a huge mistake to do to a Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt. I would do the same to you. Easily. You're just a big fat, tatted up, loser trying to look tough. but as you've show many times before, like with your anxiousness regarding firearms, you're at heart a big pussy.

The invitation is still open. The corner of Kahekili and Kamehameha Hwy. Anytime at your convenience. Bring some of your alcoholic friends. I'll take them on too after I'm done with you.

why would i fly halfway across the world to beat up a skinny old man

i see when caught in your web of lies you resprt to name calling and threats

it seems your behaviour is that of a demented idiot

you are an addict pellius your drug of choice is an anonymous gimmick on the internet
T

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3319 on: December 08, 2012, 12:55:59 AM »
pellius does not even deny being a fag! he is a homo! 54years old no kids,no money,no house,no nice shoes, no wife or girlfriend, something is very wrong with this guy! You say I will die young hell I am surprised you have not killed yourself! what a depressing life you live! All you have is Gh15 some gimmick ran by scum-LOL what a life buddy now tae me up on my bet and shut me up and I will leave getbig for good! you can't touch the kind of money I have! or living situation! and you think i get money from uncle sam when I own a business-LOL. You are just bitter I would not remail your kits for you!BTW- I'll post up any fucing picture I want! just because Gh15 does not want it posted means shit to me!

So the cat has shoes. . . just not nice shoes? Man that's fucked up.
a

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3320 on: December 08, 2012, 01:08:10 AM »
LOL- prove I get a government handout! first you call me a somewhat successful dealer now I collect government checks-LOL. I own a business sorry I do not mouch off uncle sam like you do homo! You are on foodstamps and get government assistant, hang-out at food banks! I have a bet for you ! lets see who can post up the most money in the next few hours! a sign with our screenname and time and date also must be posted on a piece of paper! You wanna tae me up on this bet? No because you are a broke fag!

if you do lets do it! lets see who has more cash just on hand at any given moment! I have way more then you Homo! and you have 20 years on me-LOL. you could never get to my status! if you want to take me up on this and can beat me out I will never post again! BTW Dustin on your board has a dachschund too so who cares how big my dog is! maybe I like that breed! here are some 5ft 5in guys for you! all I am sure you could beat up! more like feel up fag!

LOL @ another WW meltdown! I work for a living. I keep my money in a bank. You're a drug dealer. You keep your cash in a shoe box.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3321 on: December 08, 2012, 01:19:47 AM »
why would i fly halfway across the world to beat up a skinny old man

i see when caught in your web of lies you resprt to name calling and threats

it seems your behaviour is that of a demented idiot

you are an addict pellius your drug of choice is an anonymous gimmick on the internet

Missed the irony entirely, AGAIN! You're the one always challenging people to come to your shit hole government housing which is displayed in your pic. What lies have I told? You claim that gh15 is behind the kig scam. You've provided no evidence of that. I claim that it was -b- and bboy that worked with Kami and Prosource and provided a mountain of evidence to back it up using both of those filts own words. And name calling? LOL! Read the thread. I never started the name calling. That's the only answer you have. I asked you if you wanted to have a real debate on the claim that you made against me, i.e., being a drug addict. So far nothing. The reason you would never seriously debate me on any issue is that you know you would be exposed as the uneducated retard that you are. No matter what anybody says here in public if they had to choose, with real consequences involved, who is more successful financially, who is more intelligent and scored higher on an SAT test, who is in better shape, who would win in a fight -- I would come out on top every time.

I know this term is used a lot and has lost much of it's meaning but you are truly a loser "bigmc." You claim to have a family but you spend all your time on the boards and follow gh15 around. gh15 has been gone and off this board for almost a year now. Something you said he would never do and he's now posts only on his board which you claim would never exist. And you followed him over there watching his every move.

Fat, bald, unemployed, stupid living in a housing project with no access to a real mirror. What a life.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3322 on: December 08, 2012, 01:32:17 AM »
So the cat has shoes. . . just not nice shoes? Man that's fucked up.

I actually caught that. Previously he also said that I don't have a nice house.

He posts whining PMs to me apologizing for breaking his word about exposing our PMs. But still does it any way. He also admitted his poor judgement for posting pics of his drug stash and Strango's products which he did earlier this year and claimed he had a lot of people saying, "Whoa!" And out of respect to Ron he took those pics down. Now he again posts the same pics claiming that this was a control purchase by LE off gh15's site which he helped organize. He really thought we wouldn't remember he posted those pics before. Pics he even bragged about again on this very thread. Pics that were posted before gh15's site even existed.

This guy is just whacked and why Overlord, who is suppose to be his friend and the only sane moderator on the steroid board, lets him run his mouth is beyond me. Overlord is smart. He keeps things on the DL and is discreet and keeps his distance from this type of shit. He knows nothing good can come of it. I'll give him that. We've had our differences but I give credit where credit is due and have proven that over and over again on this thread. Overlord is solid and knows what's what. But Overlord has to know that White Widow is just not right in the head.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3323 on: December 08, 2012, 01:36:02 AM »
Why don't you cats just shake hands and call it a draw?
a

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3324 on: December 08, 2012, 02:02:14 AM »
pellius trying to convince himself in this thread
T