Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 460919 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3325 on: December 08, 2012, 02:04:39 AM »
Why don't you cats just shake hands and call it a draw?

i dont have any genuine anomosity towards pellius

even though he posted he wanted to piss on my grave while my family watched  ???

i just like confronting him with the truth which seems to infuriate him

i wish him all the best in life  :)
T

whitewidow

« Reply #3326 on: December 08, 2012, 02:18:30 AM »
LOL @ another WW meltdown! I work for a living. I keep my money in a bank. You're a drug dealer. You keep your cash in a shoe box.

I got a bank account Homo! Fine! Lets post bank statements! whatever you want! I own you when it comes to money! I will take a picture of my bank statement or cash on hand either way I would win! tae me up on this bet if you win I will retire from getbig! If I win you just have to admit your a fag!lets do it pussy! or does your pussy hurt?

whitewidow

« Reply #3327 on: December 08, 2012, 02:21:05 AM »
I actually caught that. Previously he also said that I don't have a nice house.

He posts whining PMs to me apologizing for breaking his word about exposing our PMs. But still does it any way. He also admitted his poor judgement for posting pics of his drug stash and Strango's products which he did earlier this year and claimed he had a lot of people saying, "Whoa!" And out of respect to Ron he took those pics down. Now he again posts the same pics claiming that this was a control purchase by LE off gh15's site which he helped organize. He really thought we wouldn't remember he posted those pics before. Pics he even bragged about again on this very thread. Pics that were posted before gh15's site even existed.

This guy is just whacked and why Overlord, who is suppose to be his friend and the only sane moderator on the steroid board, lets him run his mouth is beyond me. Overlord is smart. He keeps things on the DL and is discreet and keeps his distance from this type of shit. He knows nothing good can come of it. I'll give him that. We've had our differences but I give credit where credit is due and have proven that over and over again on this thread. Overlord is solid and knows what's what. But Overlord has to know that White Widow is just not right in the head.

Only one picture is posted and it is the one the DEA bought with someones help who does not lie Gh15! Hey Gh15 is a snitch and threatens people! even getbig moderators so why not give him a taste of his own medicine?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3328 on: December 08, 2012, 02:21:27 AM »
I got as bank account! Fine! Lets post bank statements! whatever you want! I own you when it comes to money! I will take a picture of my bank statement or cash on hand either way I would win! tae me up on this bet if you win I will retire from getbig! If I win you just have to admit your a fag!lets do it pussy! or does your pussy hurt?

* cue pellius scaling down his coconut tree to run in his 1982 reebok high top jazzercises to look for scraps of bank receipts on the rich side of town*

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3329 on: December 08, 2012, 02:22:44 AM »
* cue pellius scaling down his coconut tree to run in his 1982 reebok high top jazzercises to look for scraps of bank receipts on the rich side of town*

Shut up!!
a

whitewidow

« Reply #3330 on: December 08, 2012, 02:25:13 AM »

ROTFLMFAO!!!! funniest shit I read all week! he got his 80's reeboks on with the velcro strap on top. He does not even have the reebok shoes with the pump on the shoe tongue! or maybe he does and those are his dress shoes! he only breaks the reebok pumps out when he has a hot man date.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3331 on: December 08, 2012, 02:38:53 AM »

Everytime you post I think of your pic and can't help lmao.

whitewidow

« Reply #3332 on: December 08, 2012, 03:31:11 AM »

lets post bank statements pussy! then lets see who is laughing!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3333 on: December 08, 2012, 04:13:15 AM »
This is a bodybuilding site WW so how the guy looks is more important then his 30bucks on his account...

oh wait...

This isnt a bbing site afterall.

Go ahead then  :D

in his defense pellius is always boasting about how much his house is worth etc

even though he looks life a poorly fed tramp
T

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3334 on: December 08, 2012, 04:24:33 AM »

looks like a bowflex body

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3335 on: December 08, 2012, 04:31:41 AM »
lets post bank statements pussy! then lets see who is laughing!

I tell you what. Why don't we go the full monty. You say you are no longer a drug dealer. That you have a job. It's now the end of the year. We'll both post our W2 forms. And so that everyone knows the name on the form matches the real person we both post pictures holding up our ID/Driver's license. People already know what I look like but I'll gladly publish my real name. Ihave nothing to hide and have no Facebook or any kind of nonsense to "expose" my personal life. You have to post a pic holding a matching ID along with a way for us all to know it's really you. You have to hold up a sign with your "WW from Getbig" and I'll trust Overlord to confirm it's you. Who ever has the highest annual income stays and the loser leaves this board forever.

You do have a real job right? You're no longer a drug dealer. This should be no problem for you. I'm not rich and I already know that whatever I post people here will make fun of it but it's enough to keep me comfortable living in Hawaii so I can handle. And I'm sure it's more than you make because you have no real job skills.

I'll be busy all day but will anxiously await your response when I get back.  

whitewidow

« Reply #3336 on: December 08, 2012, 04:34:22 AM »
I tell you what. Why don't we go the full monty. You say you are no longer a drug dealer. That you have a job. It's now the end of the year. We'll both post our W2 forms. And so that everyone knows the name on the form matches the real person we both post pictures holding up our ID/Driver's license. People already know what I look like but I'll gladly publish my real name. Ihave nothing to hide and have no Facebook or any kind of nonsense to "expose" my personal life. You have to post a pic holding a matching ID along with a way for us all to know it's really you. You have to hold up a sign with your "WW from Getbig" and I'll trust Overlord to confirm it's you. Who ever has the highest annual income stays and the loser leaves this board forever.

You do have a real job right? You're no longer a drug dealer. This should be no problem for you. I'm not rich and I already know that whatever I post people here will make fun of it but it's enough to keep me comfortable living in Hawaii so I can handle. And I'm sure it's more than you make because you have no real job skills.

LOL- I am talking right now! put some cash up or a bank stateement or shut-up! You want to see ID?

whitewidow

« Reply #3337 on: December 08, 2012, 04:37:03 AM »
If you were a tiny bit fair you would also mention the BIGGEST boaster on here, WW

Posting pics of his endless stash and prime location appartment with stained windows and peed on rug, lol

That rug really ties the room together man

LOL-rug was at the old place I moved out of! the windows could use a washing though!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3338 on: December 08, 2012, 04:39:44 AM »

classic get big

keep moving the goal posts

why not just go with the original bet
T

whitewidow

« Reply #3339 on: December 08, 2012, 04:47:00 AM »
If you were a tiny bit fair you would also mention the BIGGEST boaster on here, WW

Posting pics of his endless stash and prime location appartment with stained windows and peed on rug, lol

That rug really ties the room together man

your such a dumbfuck! I have a bissel for shizel my nizzel!

whitewidow

« Reply #3340 on: December 08, 2012, 04:48:38 AM »

put up or shut-up

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3341 on: December 08, 2012, 05:02:04 AM »

Ah the classic "I gotta go to work so I can't respond for another day" routine

Translation = " I gotta go do fire dances for the drunk tourists at the rat hole dive bar by the airport"

Got any new workout tips after viewing the Betamax tape you found in the same dumpster as your shoes?  8)  :D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #3342 on: December 08, 2012, 05:31:53 AM »
HGH is a hormone produce naturally in your body and enhances one's quality of life. Chuck Norris, Madonna, Cher, Stallone, Susan Summers... all would be on wheel chairs or using canes if it wasn't for hgh. The sport you follow by being on this board would not exist if it wasn't for hormones.

Why does it bother so much that other people choose to use hormones that diminish with age to enhance their quality of life. Why are you on a board where such hormone use is rampant and accepted? Why do you care what other people do that has not effect on your life? What is wrong with testing a product when such products are so widely faked? It would seem to me a prudent thing to do. What does honor have to do with testing products?

I never realize what a strange little man you are, Chimps.

all of those people look like mutants Pellius, maybe some more research needs to be done on the drug.
Trans Milkshake.

whitewidow

« Reply #3343 on: December 08, 2012, 06:06:41 AM »
Yes pls Jaime, tell uw how HGH is BAD for a person and make them WORSE in everyway... ::)

Soon you will be telling me drinking is good for you and HGH and Test are bad for you

did you see my bissell my nizzell? owned again! carpet steam cleaner!-LOL my carpets are cleaner then yours-lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3344 on: December 08, 2012, 06:07:25 AM »
Yes pls Jaime, tell uw how HGH is BAD for a person and make them WORSE in everyway... ::)

Soon you will be telling me drinking is good for you and HGH and Test are bad for you

serious question

have you ever had an original thought

are you so brainwashed that all you can do is regurgitate the sales pitch from your site
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3345 on: December 08, 2012, 06:07:59 AM »
Bank of America...blah, I know several people that have had shitty experiences with them. I wouldn't bother.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #3346 on: December 08, 2012, 06:16:59 AM »

Well i do genuinely believe that it is bad for you. That is an opinion that may not go down well with the meathead bodybuilding crowd, but i see no reason to use gh if you are a recreational lifter. The negative effects that it has are well documented.

If someone has average genetics then gh can make them look cosmetically better, it also enlarges their organs and bones at the same time and is doing fuck knows what in regards to daily body processes. Everybody and i mean everybody that has run gh for any period of time looks terrible.
Trans Milkshake.

whitewidow

« Reply #3347 on: December 08, 2012, 06:17:38 AM »
Bank of America...blah, I know several people that have had shitty experiences with them. I wouldn't bother.

what happened? I am a advantage customer so I get taken care of. the only people whoever have problems are people who do not have money. Honestly all banks are shit. A checking account is a checking account. Bank of america has what is called a advantage account for people who have alot of money in their account at least over 5 figures and you get interest on it and you also get free checks,safety deposit box, not a bad deal!You get the best treatment at any bank if you have money.

whitewidow

« Reply #3348 on: December 08, 2012, 06:25:04 AM »

Well i do genuinely believe that it is bad for you. That is an opinion that may not go down well with the meathead bodybuilding crowd, but i see no reason to use gh if you are a recreational lifter. The negative effects that it has are well documented.

If someone has average genetics then gh can make them look cosmetically better, it also enlarges their organs and bones at the same time and is doing fuck knows what in regards to daily body processes. Everybody and i mean everybody that has run gh for any period of time looks terrible.

good post, for a gymrat HGH is a waste of money unless you can buy human grade HGH for cheap and just use 4IU's a day. not just your muscles get bigger on HGH, everything gets bigger! look at guys who use alot of HGH! Their heads are big, like jaime said their organs also grow. you can get enlarged heart, bad kidneys,liver, especially on that chinese bullshit you Gh15 guys use and abuse. If you use it at a low dose and it is USA grade it is not nearly as bad as using clandestine HGH coming from a chinese apartment. HGH is pretty pointless if you are not planning on going pro or you are already a pro athlete. for cosmetic reasons a very small dose of 2-4IU of usa grade will not hurt you. but best used by guys in their later 30's at earliest.

I use 4IU's daily just because I can get usa grade HGH for cheap. cheaper then Gh15 brownnosers can get cheap chinese apartment HGH.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #3349 on: December 08, 2012, 06:29:18 AM »
See THIS is why this board MUST be destroyed and all its pieces spread on the internet graveyard

You fucking liar.

Everybody on GH looks bad? everybody and regardless of time and IU per day?

Fucking liar profiting from lies. You cant be anything else with such a statement, you somehow MUST earn money from offputting people.

ALL fucking athletes, singers, actors, sports people and anybody with half a brain is on test and atleast GH.

Everybody looks bad.......fucking pussy

I can't even be bothered to converse with you. You are the worse type of retard, one that doesn't know that they are a retard.

The only one scamming people is you, some failure personal trainer who needs the gh15 site to even exist. anyone else being linked to having an agenda is ambiguous at best.

Please provide examples of all of these perfectly healthy ageless gh/steroid users because all of pellius' examples just substantiated my point.
Trans Milkshake.