Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459783 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3375 on: December 08, 2012, 09:38:36 AM »
pellius does not even deny being a fag! he is a homo! 54years old no kids,no money,no house,no nice shoes, no wife or girlfriend, something is very wrong with this guy! You say I will die young hell I am surprised you have not killed yourself! what a depressing life you live! All you have is Gh15 some gimmick ran by scum-LOL what a life buddy now tae me up on my bet and shut me up and I will leave getbig for good! you can't touch the kind of money I have! or living situation! and you think i get money from uncle sam when I own a business-LOL. You are just bitter I would not remail your kits for you!BTW- I'll post up any fucing picture I want! just because Gh15 does not want it posted means shit to me!

ROTFLMAO.

Gold

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3376 on: December 08, 2012, 10:10:35 AM »
I got a bank account Homo! Fine! Lets post bank statements! whatever you want! I own you when it comes to money! I will take a picture of my bank statement or cash on hand either way I would win! tae me up on this bet if you win I will retire from getbig! If I win you just have to admit your a fag!lets do it pussy! or does your pussy hurt?

can you imagine betting someone and they blurt out "OK....you're on!! and if i win...you admit you're a Fag!!!!"  oh fuck that's funny, I can't stop laughing

Whitewidow is the greatest.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3377 on: December 08, 2012, 10:11:55 AM »
It's also easier on the ego to keep lying than it is to come to a full stop and admit you were wrong. And, plus, we're not about the brightest flares in the box, here. 
;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3378 on: December 08, 2012, 10:41:48 AM »
It's coming...

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #3379 on: December 08, 2012, 10:47:37 AM »
ROTFLMAO.

Gold

Yeah, it's like... WTF? This guy seems detached from reality in some bizarre way ;d

Nothing bad about him tho, I kind of enjoy his posts. It's just that he's so fucking weird.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3380 on: December 08, 2012, 11:47:48 AM »
Gh15 nuthuggers still ignoring the graph that proves gh15 is a multi user account.

Talk about blind sheep. :)

Pellius doesn't leave any post unanswered. I already asked him or bustinass to reply and they will. They haven't skipped a single post in this thread!
The gh15 account shown to be posting every 24 hours during a day is just about the only post/question they have skipped in this thread.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3381 on: December 08, 2012, 12:22:00 PM »
And THIS is your secret question?

haha, dont make me laugh. well, you just did but dont do that any more.  :D

And this somehow proves.....what? maybe he doesnt sleep a lot, or has sleep-apnea and wakes up 46x a night, maybe he is on 200mg's of tren ace a day and just is always feeling energetic, maybe he goed to the bathroom 6x a night, maybe he eats 2x a night, maybe he pins his pharma grade kigs in the wee hours. And the list goes on

at all of this chances he can post something and then get back to bed or do something else.

lol, at goblins here trying to find ANY proof to cement their lies and claims but failing at every step
Anything to avoid facing the truth. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3382 on: December 08, 2012, 12:29:14 PM »
or maybe its loads of people scamming gh

bustin ass

I broke the pedotalk story

your god had no clue

anythoughts?

thought not

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3383 on: December 08, 2012, 12:30:24 PM »
Anything to stip up lies to benefit yourself... ;)
???

How is proving with a photo his posting history is 24/7 a lie?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3384 on: December 08, 2012, 12:52:17 PM »
he is proving WHAT with that photo?

tell me pls
Are you fucking retarded?

Don't answer that.

It's blatantly obvious that the gh15 account posts consistently every hour of the day. You can reason, you can bargain, you can deny but someday you will have to accept the real truth.

Liar of Jewduh
Chaos approved
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #3385 on: December 08, 2012, 12:54:10 PM »
he is proving WHAT with that photo?

tell me pls
That it isn't the same person. There is literally no downtime in his posting trends. As opposed to the getbig chart, which has collected SIX YEARS of posting trends. It is fairly consistent, whereas the gh.org version is completely erratic and is obviously no longer one person.

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #3386 on: December 08, 2012, 12:58:20 PM »
I dont agree with the argumentation used = arguments not valid

next!

You don't agree with the argument because there is no disputing it.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #3387 on: December 08, 2012, 01:04:23 PM »
its either more than one person or one very mentally disturbed person that posts every hr god sends.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3388 on: December 08, 2012, 01:09:36 PM »

next!
LMFAO!!!!!!! Holy shit that's awesome!!!! ;D ;D

Bury your head so gh15 can BustinyourAss. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

goomba420

• Getbig III
« Reply #3389 on: December 08, 2012, 01:14:42 PM »
haha weaker minds trying to solve the mystey they so strongly claim is not important to them.

So they make new accounts with new names, copy every post the board has and view profiles like hawks.

ALL in the hope they meaningless lives will somehow be fullfilled by the 'outing' of a online person they so strongly claim to have zero interest in.

Mental illness combined with lies is the diagnosis here.

For all you know I could be a jedi or wizard on the board.. I still actively post. I don't plan on revealing my username anytime soon. Let's just say that you guys haven't got everything figured out yet..  ;) Your board is run by a gullible moron. Latch onto his every word and you're golden. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3390 on: December 08, 2012, 01:16:07 PM »
haha weaker minds trying to solve the mystey they so strongly claim is not important to them.

So they make new accounts with new names, copy every post the board has and view profiles like hawks.

ALL in the hope they meaningless lives will somehow be fullfilled by the 'outing' of a online person they so strongly claim to have zero interest in.

Mental illness combined with lies is the diagnosis here.

Pot/kettle?
For some of us this is a game, a time waster. We're not threatening lives or family members, we're not posting up peoples personal info.....we're laughing AT people like you who are obviously angry and upset about what we're saying. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3391 on: December 08, 2012, 01:35:06 PM »
bustin ass you avoid my points

why?

cos you are a two bob c u n t

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3392 on: December 08, 2012, 01:42:30 PM »
not posting personal info?

what is WW doing with Pellius?

personal info and then WW is SUCH a cool and honest guy that he does his utter best to use the info and discredit the person.

go get a life man, you LIVE here
Aahahahaaaha!!! Has whitewedding posted pellius' name, address,  gf's name, etc? I didn't think so.

Geezus, pellius' iq has halfed since he started hanging with you guys and it's still twice yours.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3393 on: December 08, 2012, 01:44:55 PM »
yes

I broke the story and gh15 the god of hormones

had no clue

some god eh?

if he didnt know that he has no clue

then again he's the front for a scam

and you are backing up a bloke you have never met

laughable

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3394 on: December 08, 2012, 01:47:34 PM »
that means mine is still higher then yours, no life posting idiot  :D

next!
Tell us again how you don't agree with proven facts. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #3395 on: December 08, 2012, 02:12:04 PM »
So....you and this pedo you speak off must be really close.

Since it was YOU who broke the story, it means you must know him in real life, which means he trusted you, which means you are a pedo too!

or did you accuse a man you dont know of something?

It was documented in the judicial system if i remember rightly you monumental fucking retard.

How do you even tie your shoelaces up in the morning.
Trans Milkshake.

whitewidow

« Reply #3396 on: December 09, 2012, 04:31:21 AM »
Wow, such anger and hostility. Why do you feel the need to spew such vulgar language? I thought we were having a discussion...

Yes, I am well aware of gh15's old posts and recommendations of thanks and novos...I have read the gh15 bible. I am not saying that he didn't ever say they were approved. I am talking about NOW though, on his site currently.

In the early parts of the bible gh15 did not directly admit to the extreme usage of tren by bobybuilders b/c he did not want some kid out there going out and copying this. But he realized that he needed to be 100% honest with everything and thus began to talk about it. So he evolved and realized what he needed to say to help the real bodybuilder advance. In the same manner, just b/c he approved thanks or novos in the past does not mean that it was optimal or the best b/c the average gym rat did not have access to pharm gh.

But NOW, through his efforts they finally do! So yes, thanks and novos were approved b/c that was what was available. But through his desire to have everyone be able to get the best, those generics are indeed seen as garbage in comparison with USA pharmaceutical growth hormone.

I hope that in the future we can have civil discussions as two adults. I would think that on your pharm gh, you would be a happy, mellow, content fella :)

No I am calm you were just spewing out lies! I was just making a point GH15 has approved alot of shitty chinese HGH that is not even 191-AA. I was the one he has always been for human grade USA FDA approved HGH. If you cannot afford it you better find a great chinese generic and make sure it has been 3rd party tested! chinese generic HGH is very incocnsistent and can be dangerous! If you are using 15IU's of serostim or humatrope, nutropin you are selling drugs are a sponsored bodybuilder or athlete! that is a expensive habit!

That is why all these amateurs coming up have to use some chinese HGH at some point so they better be careful wich its they buy! I have not sween 1 brand of chinese HGH besides riptropin worth using! Hell riptropin is even a last resort if you are on a budget and trying to go somewhere in bodybuilding. there were some good batches of kigtropin but more bunk batches and I do not believe it is pure 191-AA HGH. Actors and muscicians and models have it the best because they can get it prescribed easy due to their fame status and they can afford it!

Plus actors and musicians and models only use 2-4 IU's of HGH just to keep up appearence and put on a little muscle not bodybuilder type muscle. Id say Mark wahlberg uses the most HGH out of any actor probably around 6IU of USA HGH, Fifty cent is probaby using about the same! the women who use it range about 2-4 IU's a day.  Then you have pro wrestlers like John cena using 12IU's of USA HGH and baseball players using 6IU of USA HGH, Bodybuilders like Jay and phil using 18IU's of USA HGH plus stacking it with humalog creating a total mutation!

GH15 claims pros use kigtropin but most pros have not even heard of it! as far as 3rd party tests and bloodwork riptropin is the closest chinese generic that somwhat compares to USA HGH still not nearly as potent as USA HGH but I do believe it is 191-AA HGH made with somewhat decent raws. would a kit of rips pass FDA tests NO! either would kigtropin!

You really need money and a good drug guru with connections to be a successful pro Bodybuilder! If you do not have a good sponsor and guru you will be a 3rd tier Pro stuck using chinese HGH and placing horribly! That is why alot of bodybuilders sell HGH abd steroids and rec drugs! or they do modeling and gay for pay to pay for USA HGH.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3397 on: December 09, 2012, 05:08:38 AM »
bustin ass you imbecile

'pillowtalk' was well known on british boards for his bullshit

he then disappeared for a while and resurfaced in india

it didn't add up

I had his name from years back

he then started having a go talking about prison. it sounded bullshit as he knew nothing about normal prison at all. the one he claimed he went to i had mates who were there at the time. nobody had heard of him.

so i did a bit more digging.

the only stuff he knew about nick was either stuff on telly until he started going on about getting put into custody. the methods he talked about meant he was not in the general population. so I guessed that the lad was inside if at all for something sinister.

I knew he lived near watford in the uk. he even had a linkedin account that backed that up.so now I had a rough location. I also recall his far right wing views. and the fact his missus was indian. he also used to call people nonces- a term for sex offenders- now if you have been away in the uk you don't throw that tag around. he did. which didn't add up.

then a simple look through court records etc etc etc came up with his information. this was also confirmed by a few parties who knew him before he disappeared.

now don't ever accuse me of having anything to do with a pedo other than to pour boiling sugar over them.

now- GH15- you don't even know his name or anything. but follow him blindly.

now again if gh15 knows everything why did he have no idea about this?

swerve it all you want.

whitewidow

« Reply #3398 on: December 09, 2012, 05:15:21 AM »
Please..if you used real Pharma you would have the physique that shows it. And you claim we use generics? You really should lay off the crack. We are the only place around with access to REAL pharma GH..every kind you can think of. Generics are frowned upon on our site. You should know this..as much as you spy on it yet fear to make your presence known. And bigfatsomc just stay out of it..we all know you have an opinion on everything.. even if it is always wrong. And I doubt you spend money on GH at all WW as it would interfere with your ability to buy enough Vicodin.

I went straight legit! drive a brand new benz and they cant do shit!! oxycodone 30mg IR tablets 240tabs per month legal!
xanax 180 tabs 1mg legal! money's legal

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3399 on: December 09, 2012, 05:23:00 AM »
I went straight legit! drive a brand new benz and they cant do shit!! oxycodone 30mg IR tablets 240tabs per month legal!
xanax 180 tabs 1mg legal! mony legal

Which compilation CD is that?