Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 459364 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3425 on: December 09, 2012, 01:42:40 PM »
For WW

Next time you post pics, look little closer to make sure your first name isnt on the labels...

Shall I post the 'You cant touch this' By McHammer NOW or a little LATER?

Oh btw, show us your pro-like legs you have  :D

:-*

Didnt see any with a first name

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3426 on: December 09, 2012, 02:39:43 PM »
look better my friend

pm ww if you want, its pretty clear

Wouldnt be nice if WW was all cool and untouchable and peddling and proud about it and then that it all has to stop. not nice if you drive benz and live millionaire life like WW
Lol @ using a microscope to scan his pics looking for anything to use against him in real life.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3427 on: December 09, 2012, 02:47:15 PM »
lol @ going to a forum you are not a member off, going to a specific profile, steal information and post it here where 'nobody cares'

lol @ going to a forum where nobody wants you and racking up a thousand posts.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3428 on: December 09, 2012, 04:52:01 PM »
LOL @ look whos speaking

:D
Your master. ;)

Liar of Jewduh
Chaos approved
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

whitewidow

« Reply #3429 on: December 09, 2012, 11:41:54 PM »
LOL- I dont have a USB cord!The picture are on my cell phone! not my harddrive! your funny! do I need to own you again and post my screenname,time and date? I already have done that in the past! look at the shoebox! it is in every picture! its all mine buddy! sorry! I know it hurts to see aomebody doing good! I am honest you don't loo bad from the waist up! But you have no legs! Pollio legs! even pellius has a better balanced physique. so do I! I put up that picture of capries because if you think you are hot shit look at all the work you hav to do! No way you could match up to a pro! capriese murrays legs make your legs look like pollio legs.

haha WW having a heartattck after I called it as I see it.

WW is a peddler and scammer. Hates the truth and brags about how he was selling drugs and posts fake pics of his cash stack.

ALL the while NEVER posting a pic of himself. hahaha he makes his point by posting pics of IFBB pro's hahaha

WW is the drug dealer you meat who is highly intimidated by a real man so his only defence is 'I know a guy who is bigger then you'

I called him out on pics but now he cant post because and i quote 'he doesnt have a usb cable'

LOL

Soon to be convisted peddler has endless stacks of cash BUT cant get a working usb cord...

WW, your a butthurt little man.

whitewidow

« Reply #3430 on: December 09, 2012, 11:46:48 PM »
look better my friend

pm ww if you want, its pretty clear

Wouldnt be nice if WW was all cool and untouchable and peddling and proud about it and then that it all has to stop. not nice if you drive benz and live millionaire life like WW

who cares if my name is on it! they are legally precribed! why wouldn't have my name on it! Nobody is hiding! Now grow some legs! take a look a capriese murrays legs and compare them to yours! Capriese is a trainer and I have hired him and worked with him! I also have worked with a masters O champ for free! I know cap and liz well!

whitewidow

« Reply #3431 on: December 09, 2012, 11:59:32 PM »
haha WW having a heartattck after I called it as I see it.

WW is a peddler and scammer. Hates the truth and brags about how he was selling drugs and posts fake pics of his cash stack.

ALL the while NEVER posting a pic of himself. hahaha he makes his point by posting pics of IFBB pro's hahaha

WW is the drug dealer you meat who is highly intimidated by a real man so his only defence is 'I know a guy who is bigger then you'

I called him out on pics but now he cant post because and i quote 'he doesnt have a usb cable'

LOL

Soon to be convisted peddler has endless stacks of cash BUT cant get a working usb cord...

WW, your a butthurt little man.

how am I a scammer? look at the picture with the strango gear on it it is the same fucking box the cash is stacked by! I can put up my screenname and time and date you want pollio legs! you are a;lways getting owned! you say my condo is not mine then I post a picture with my screenname and your screenname,time and date! Then you say my carpets are dirty ! that was the place I moved out of plus I posted a fucking bissell steam cleaner I own! You needed to see what real legs look like so I showed you! why ask you for training when capriese murray will train you?

how many more times do you need to be owned? Time for you to post your cash! and all your bomb ass gear you claim you use! you say you get better gear the me so prove it! You get UGL garbage! Your HGH is chinese trash! if it were real you would have some fucking legs! you must go to a really shitty gym if they do not have a squat rack! or a fucking leg prss machine! fuck grab some free weights and do lunges! I will only refer to you as pollio legs for now on! bustin ass does not exist! if you busted ass you would have some legs! you get your asshole busted! for steroid and drug money! all wich is bunk! you have a creatine physique! WoW did you piss away alot of money!

whitewidow

« Reply #3432 on: December 10, 2012, 03:04:17 AM »
WW melting down like hot chocolate in summer

how am I a scammer pollio legs? Now you want m to put my picture up and call me a dealer! you would just trun in my picture to Gh15 so he can try to turn me into LE so you can get some free Bunk kigtropin. The phone did not come with a usb cord! I would have to go buy one! I have no pictures of me flexed out on my digital camera. my best picturs are on my cell phone. Even if I posted them you would just deny it was me! unless they were awful pictures then you might not. maybe one of these cords will work. I will try but why do I need to prove myself to you? I already proved I have more money, I have a nicer place to live, I get better gear then you. You just need my picture so you can try to turn me in to LE! Fuck that! I already admitted I was a ex-dealer so no way I am putting up my picture!your a working stiff you have nothing to hide pollio!

whitewidow

« Reply #3433 on: December 10, 2012, 03:05:49 AM »
Lol @ using a microscope to scan his pics looking for anything to use against him in real life.

exactly! they just want to rat me off to their pimp Gh15. in hopes of getting some bunk kigtropin.

whitewidow

« Reply #3434 on: December 10, 2012, 04:04:05 AM »
How the fuck do I post a picture from my cellphone? Even if I had a usb cord there is no place it would go into the phone! there is a place for a earpiece and the battery charger that is it! those are where my pictures are. I don't have any bodybuilding pictures on my digi camera! just pictures of my dog. I would have to text the picture to somebody who could post it. and I do not trust anybody enough to text my number to anyone. if anyone can explain how to post a cellphone picture with no usb cord please explain. I will post up.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #3435 on: December 10, 2012, 04:08:13 AM »
I wrote it like that, so that even you could understand it

Chaos likes peddler cock
;D

whitewidow

« Reply #3436 on: December 10, 2012, 04:35:53 AM »
For WW

Next time you post pics, look little closer to make sure your first name isnt on the labels...

Shall I post the 'You cant touch this' By McHammer NOW or a little LATER?

Oh btw, show us your pro-like legs you have  :D

Pollio ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3437 on: December 10, 2012, 04:40:52 AM »
How the fuck do I post a picture from my cellphone? Even if I had a usb cord there is no place it would go into the phone! there is a place for a earpiece and the battery charger that is it! those are where my pictures are. I don't have any bodybuilding pictures on my digi camera! just pictures of my dog. I would have to text the picture to somebody who could post it. and I do not trust anybody enough to text my number to anyone. if anyone can explain how to post a cellphone picture with no usb cord please explain. I will post up.
What kind of cellphone do you have WW?  You really don't need to post any pics for anyone though. 

whitewidow

« Reply #3438 on: December 10, 2012, 05:11:01 AM »
WW, a convicted and selfadmitted drug peddler who cant buy a USB cord to show off his pharm grade baby muscles

But you dont need pics to prove yourself to anybody WW...

:D

I honestly do not think even if I had a usb cord it would work pollio. There is nowhere on the phone it would link into. there is a place for a earpiece and the charger. nothing else. It is a older model LG.
I can send picture via Text message as I have before. But I do not know how to post them online. the phone would of came with a usb cord if it had a connection for a usb cord. my camera came with a usb cord. I just don't have any bodybuilding pictures on it mostly pictures of my dog. I could text them to someone who has a usb cord outlet on their cellphone and they could post them. But I do not know anybody I trust enough where I would text them my number. Plus I shouldn't post any pictures till Gh15 posts his picture. No excuse because If I had a usb cord I would post them right now. I will ask at the best buy if they have something that will work.

I know for sure I can text them to people because I have done that before.I'm in good shape nothing to hide!I rather post the pictures I have on my phone because I was peaking in those pictures I have pictures on my camera of me just in clothes but I am not even on cycle I am on a small dose of HGH but no AAS. If I post a picture it is only fair I post one where I am on cycle at least.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #3439 on: December 10, 2012, 05:27:58 AM »
I honestly do not think even if I had a usb cord it would work pollio. There is nowhere on the phone it would link into. there is a place for a earpiece and the charger. nothing else. It is a older model LG.
I can send picture via Text message as I have before. But I do not know how to post them online. the phone would of came with a usb cord if it had a connection for a usb cord. my camera came with a usb cord. I just don't have any bodybuilding pictures on it mostly pictures of my dog. I could text them to someone who has a usb cord outlet on their cellphone and they could post them. But I do not know anybody I trust enough where I would text them my number. Plus I shouldn't post any pictures till Gh15 posts his picture. No excuse because If I had a usb cord I would post them right now. I will ask at the best buy if they have something that will work.

I know for sure I can text them to people because I have done that before.I'm in good shape nothing to hide!I rather post the pictures I have on my phone because I was peaking in those pictures I have pictures on my camera of me just in clothes but I am not even on cycle I am on a small dose of HGH but no AAS. If I post a picture it is only fair I post one where I am on cycle at least.

since you can text then you should be able to email the pic to yourself and then upload the pic from your email.  Not that I give a shit if you do or not but that is one way you can do it.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3440 on: December 10, 2012, 05:32:09 AM »
bustin ass

you called me a pedo

and you avoided the facts about pillowtalk

anything to say? its not my fault you have the leg development of a wheelchair basketball star.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3441 on: December 10, 2012, 05:39:41 AM »

Dude...seriously?  What the fuck kind of old ass phone do you have??

What kind of phone do you have (PM me) and I will show you exactly how to post

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3442 on: December 10, 2012, 05:51:01 AM »
Only on getbig does an argument over a possible scam end up with tons of dudes ripping off their shirts and posing.  8)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3443 on: December 10, 2012, 05:58:44 AM »
Only on getbig does an argument over a possible scam end up with tons of dudes ripping off their shirts and posing.  8)
HAHA   ;D  That's actually pretty good! 

rusty kuntz

• Getbig II
  • Liar of Jewduh
« Reply #3444 on: December 10, 2012, 06:05:04 AM »
that means mine is still higher then yours, no life posting idiot  :D

Kigs = better then pharmgrade USA HGH

We all know that, atleast the people that used kigs and that dont lie for their own benefit

you know how i know you're lying?  you have had "legit kigs" recently within the past couple of months and still may have some....at least that is what you have been saying.  anyways if you really had these "legit magic kigs" and gh was a powerful millionaire like he claims then you would have taken them somewhere to have them analyzed to figure out exactly what was in there.  but considering you don't hvae legit kigs and gh is just a muppet that didn't take place.  

its funny you talk shit about this place but yet you're over here everyday......what a loser.  

i used to actually enjoy reading your posts over there because you seemed like a good dude but coming over here continuously just to troll this thread proves that you are actually just a low life douche bag with no hams.

in before the.......i don't have the kigs anymore.....we sent them to get tested but the postman took them because he could smell the legit kigs.......

i also know you are mentally challenged because you can not grasp the concept of gh posting 24hrs a day and make up the most rediculous excuses ever.  you truly have the IQ of about 72 and thats why you follow your puppet master around all day sucking his dick.....there were no blondes the other night......you were the blond when you put on your wig and danced for your master.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #3445 on: December 10, 2012, 06:11:49 AM »

you can send the picture to your own email then save it to your desktop as a jpg then post it

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3446 on: December 10, 2012, 06:12:27 AM »
White knights tilting at windmills.       ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #3447 on: December 10, 2012, 06:33:57 AM »
This phone is a lG and old! I got it in 2006! I cannot even get online on the phone. I will text it to someones phone I trust and they will post it from their phone. WW pictures coming soon!

whitewidow

« Reply #3448 on: December 10, 2012, 06:35:19 AM »
Dude...seriously?  What the fuck kind of old ass phone do you have??

What kind of phone do you have (PM me) and I will show you exactly how to post

You blocked my PM's and I never even had PM'ed you before you Pm'ed me how to do the screenshot. I tried to reply and say thans but it said you blocked my PM's-LOL.

whitewidow

« Reply #3449 on: December 10, 2012, 06:39:11 AM »
WW being owned and exposed as peddler and liar by his OWN crew now, lol!

Call bigmc and chaos WW, fast!

You need help

How am I a liar? I have proved everything I have said! I am not a peddler. maybe back in the day but not anymore! why would I post bottles with my name on them if they were not legit prescriptions? that was the whole point to show you I do not buy ills off the street! I get them prescribed for legit reasons. I have degenerative disc disease for fucks sake. Not only that I was involved in a car wreck where I was hit by a drunk driver and fractured my T12! you don't think all this shit hurts?