Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 462997 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3550 on: December 11, 2012, 09:05:28 PM »
LOL- booty is a good looking lady! you just are not attracted to her because you are homosexual! you never denied you were not homosexual! 52 no wife,no kids, no money, no good job. You are gay! you never argued about that!

You never denied that you were a necrophiliac. You have no wife, no kids, no clean money, no job (good or bad). You have sex with dead children. You never argued about that!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3551 on: December 11, 2012, 09:05:55 PM »
You are by far the most lame poster on this thread. Same old, same old. You remind me of the fat kid in grade school so desperate to be accepted and popular laughing at his own lame jokes while looking around to see if anybody else is with him.

"Are you trying to say that Pellius ...."

Yawn.

BigCpy is one of the funniest posters on getbig.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3552 on: December 11, 2012, 09:09:30 PM »
Penislust would have been a more accurate name for you than booty or tight booty

You have fun making fun of others but when people do the same to you you POUND the report button and have the posts removed and posters put in TO and temp banned for "attacking" you , saying they are trolls and gimmicks

what a fucking hypocrite and POS you are

Well, her face does look a lot better after all that cosmetic surgery which was finance by charging people to take a shit in her mouth. She can artificially hide and redo the physical flaws but one day she will see what her soul really looks like.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3553 on: December 11, 2012, 09:10:33 PM »
I only report posts which bring up my daughter to be used against me as an attack.  That is fair enough.  Family should be kept out of it on here. 

I agree. The less your daughter knows about the real you the better.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3554 on: December 11, 2012, 09:13:44 PM »
did you ever answer my question as to why you and the puppet master never got your "legit" kigs tested? or are you just gonna keep ignoring it because you know i'm write and am basically exposing you as the lying pos no hamstings twink you are? 

We did get them tested. Came with the requisite charts and graphs. And what do you mean by "i'm write."

The txting generation is only adding to the culture's fast growing illiteracy.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3555 on: December 11, 2012, 09:16:43 PM »
Penislust and Bustedass continue to take their gods beating for him. These loyal elfs will be rewarded greatly with legit kigs in the afterlife!!!

Liar of Jewduh
Chaos approved

What beatings? You and bigmc ran pretty fast when ask to back up your "drug addict" charge. You have yet to answer the one question this whole thread is based on. Where is the evidence that gh15 was in on the kig scam? I gave concrete evidence that -b- and bboy were in on it but you have always evaded the question.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3556 on: December 11, 2012, 09:17:01 PM »
Well, her face does look a lot better after all that cosmetic surgery which was finance by charging people to take a shit in her mouth. She can artificially hide and redo the physical flaws but one day she will see what her soul really looks like.
You're coming accross as very bitter Penislust.  Aren't you getting your sugar water christmas bonus this year???  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3557 on: December 11, 2012, 09:17:58 PM »
Hahaha fuck off.

Typical response from Team bigmc when getting owned.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3558 on: December 11, 2012, 09:22:48 PM »
lol! Cue pellius with the photoshopped pics in 3...2....1.... :D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3559 on: December 11, 2012, 09:24:26 PM »
BigCpy is one of the funniest posters on getbig.

What a surprise. Booty once again licking ass to get in the "in" crowd. Do you ever get tired of the taste of shit in your mouth?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3560 on: December 11, 2012, 09:27:23 PM »
What a surprise. Booty once again licking ass to get in the "in" crowd. Do you ever get tired of the taste of shit in your mouth?
Do you ever get tired of the taste of gh15's ball sack in your mouth?  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3561 on: December 11, 2012, 09:29:41 PM »
You're coming accross as very bitter Penislust.  Aren't you getting your sugar water christmas bonus this year???  

I don't think so. I live a blessed life in Hawaii and give thanks to God everyday. You come across as a very morally corrupt person. You wanted a life style that you couldn't afford and did nothing to prepare, earn or deserve it. So you sold your soul instead. Enjoy it now because on your death bed when you stand before God to account for yourself all the earthly joys and pleasures you so desperately craved and desired will count for very little come judgment day.  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3562 on: December 11, 2012, 09:32:48 PM »
Do you have get tired of the taste of gh15's ball sack in your mouth? 

You really think that's true? After all the post of gh15 yelling at me, threatening to ban me?

You really think your credibility can stand next to mine?

whitewidow

« Reply #3563 on: December 11, 2012, 09:57:34 PM »
Lol I don't even know who you are, is this the first time you've posted on the G&O?

Lulu is just one of GH15's elfs who sucks his cock for exceptance! A sad life.

whitewidow

« Reply #3564 on: December 11, 2012, 10:33:47 PM »
You never denied that you were a necrophiliac. You have no wife, no kids, no clean money, no job (good or bad). You have sex with dead children. You never argued about that!

LOL-I was never accused of being a necrophiliac-LOL- I will deny that one buddy! I don't own a backhoe-lol. I have a Girlfriend,Money, a legit source of income, I don't have kids but do not want any at this point in my life! You pellius have nothing! You are a broke 52 yr old with no girlfriend, kids, nice care or house! You are gay wich must be hard on you. I think vince goodrum is single you guys should hook-up. Baygbm might be available as well so you have some choices.

Don't attack a pretty lady like booty! that is not fair because you are not attracted to women! A straight guy would not call a attractive lady like booty ugly! you point out some flaw that any straight man would not give a fuck about! booty has always been a hottie. You like being GH15's little bitch! he is Mr.burns and you are smithers! Now lts see how much cash you can post up! you got 3 hours. I hav a bank account but I still have money on me! Who dosn't keep a little cash on them. that pile I posted is just some change I had lying around.

Your house has been raided, all your packs going to your adress have been seized. You are in the system! If Gh15 really is Dennis James as you claim He is a known criminal as well! DJ got busted in thailand at the gym he owned ! he got caught up in a controlled delivery as well and got bustd with steroids/HGH and a federal amount of ecstasy! so if GH15 is DJ he is a dealing crook!

if it is DJ youyu are a hypocrite! a big hypocrite! ic shit to somebody else doing the same thing but it is fine if Gh15 does it-LOL Hypocrite loser! But I ssure you Gh15 is not Dennis James. Gh15 is the biggest gimmick/Fraud in all of bodybuildings history! so now he agrees that all chinese HGH is crap yet he used to kick me shit for saying the same thing years ago! He fully baced nordics HGH when I called it shitty quality yet now he changes his mind about chinse HGH. Total Fraud! He is paying people to narc off rec dealers-LOL he is just trying to draw the attention away from himself! H is a criminal/dealer he takes money from sources so they can source on his board. ask magnum how legit Gh15 is! he will tell you what a slimeball Gh15 is!He used to be one of Gh15's sponsors but dropped off and he tells the truth about what slime GH15 is.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3565 on: December 11, 2012, 10:47:14 PM »
LOL-I was never accused of being a necrophiliac-LOL- I will deny that one buddy! I don't own a backhoe-lol. I have a Girlfriend,Money, a legit source of income, I don't have kids but do not want any at this point in my life! You pellius have nothing! You are a broke 52 yr old with no girlfriend, kids, nice care or house! You are gay wich must be hard on you. I think vince goodrum is single you guys should hook-up. Baygbm might be available as well so you have some choices.

Don't attack a pretty lady like booty! that is not fair because you are not attracted to women! A straight guy would not call a attractive lady like booty ugly! you point out some flaw that any straight man would not give a fuck about! booty has always been a hottie. You like being GH15's little bitch! he is Mr.burns and you are smithers! Now lts see how much cash you can post up! you got 3 hours. I hav a bank account but I still have money on me! Who dosn't keep a little cash on them. that pile I posted is just some change I had lying around.

Your house has been raided, all your packs going to your adress have been seized. You are in the system! If Gh15 really is Dennis James as you claim He is a known criminal as well! DJ got busted in thailand at the gym he owned ! he got caught up in a controlled delivery as well and got bustd with steroids/HGH and a federal amount of ecstasy! so if GH15 is DJ he is a dealing crook!

if it is DJ youyu are a hypocrite! a big hypocrite! ic shit to somebody else doing the same thing but it is fine if Gh15 does it-LOL Hypocrite loser! But I ssure you Gh15 is not Dennis James. Gh15 is the biggest gimmick/Fraud in all of bodybuildings history! so now he agrees that all chinese HGH is crap yet he used to kick me shit for saying the same thing years ago! He fully baced nordics HGH when I called it shitty quality yet now he changes his mind about chinse HGH. Total Fraud! He is paying people to narc off rec dealers-LOL he is just trying to draw the attention away from himself! H is a criminal/dealer he takes money from sources so they can source on his board. ask magnum how legit Gh15 is! he will tell you what a slimeball Gh15 is!He used to be one of Gh15's sponsors but dropped off and he tells the truth about what slime GH15 is.

Wow! The hysterical meltdowns are just getting down right creepy. Yell and pound your fists all you want -- you're still a 5'5" midget and always will be.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3566 on: December 12, 2012, 12:48:43 AM »
Wow! The hysterical meltdowns are just getting down right creepy. Yell and pound your fists all you want -- you're still a 5'5" midget and always will be.

you can see the irony in this post when you take into context the 500 word tantrums you regulary throw in this thread

lmao at you saying there is no evidence against gh 15 guess you only read your own posts retard  :-*
T

whitewidow

« Reply #3567 on: December 12, 2012, 02:31:51 AM »

you are such a dumbshit! you claim dennis james is GH15 . Dennis James was involved in a investigation regarding steroid dealing and he had a controll delivery go down when he owned a gym in thailand! they busted him with steroids/HGH and ecstasy enough to make it bigger then a personal amount of ecstasy! so how I am bigger scum then GH15 when he is a dealer who has been arrested? that is if Gh15 is Dennis James as you claim. you are the biggest hypocrite! But let me give you a helpind hand Gh15 is not Dennis James but the fact that is who you believe it is still makes my claim valid! You are a Huge hypocrite kicking me shit when GH15 has been arrested for dealing drugs!

you are a delusional , hypocrite! so it is diffrent if Gh15 sells steroids,HGH and ecstasy? he is not filth yet I am? makes no sense! This proves you are not right in the head! Here is how the kig fiasco started G101 and Bigher ordered some kigtropin from defiant labs They were blown away by the results within 18hours-LOL. Then Gh15 supposively tried it and said it was the best HGH ever! better then USA HGH. GH15 talked about kigtropin everyday for about a month calling it magic and double dosed. Then B-Boy shouts out that some new source named Kamiaze had the same HGH for cheaper then defiant and did good bulk deals. B-Boy vouched for this HGH. since B-Boy vouched for it Gh15 just took B-Boys word for the quality of kamis kigs even though none of his elfs had tried kamis kigs!
All his elfs had just tried defiants kigs including Gh15. so basically Gh15 just took B-Boys word that the quality was the same!

then everybody jumped on the kigtropin bandwagon believing the hype! defiant ran out quick and Kami had a unlimited amount of kits. anyway they were not the same quality of defiants kits! everybody jumped on kamis bulk deals and caused a huge backorder! I am guessing the chinese making these kits started just cutting the raws down heavily eventually to the point they were pretty much bunk. even defiants second load of kigs were bunk. since kamis prices were lower more of the bulk deals went to kami in example pellius's 25 kits. But other guys even ordered 50-75 kits. Defiant came out and swore they had diffrent suppliers and those were not the kigs he was getting. But they were all coming from the same place defiant just got lucky and got a older lot of kits when he first ordered in late october. eventually Defiant got the same bunk kits Kami got.

anyway everybody who ordered after november got bunk HGH.Slinpimp was the first to out these magical igs as shit! wich Gh15 did not believe till he finally tried some! kami laughed his ass off to the bank!
When Gh15 was bragging about the kigtropin kits he was bragging about the ones definat had but he did approve the ones Kami had just because B-Boy vouched for them and B-Boy has a great physique so why would he lie? Gh15 thought he knew his HGH well. What Gh15 did not know was B-Boy was working for kami and getting free HGH kits for bringing him business! he even told people to tell Kami B-Boy sent them his way. so Gh15's mistake was trusting B-Boy without having his elfs trying Kamis Kigs and verifying they were the same quality. Long story short Gh15 wants to be known for ruining scammers and he ended up giving Kami a sceond chance after he had scammed hundreds of thousands of dollars! so why did he give Kami a second chance when their were guys like nordic around that he backed up to the fullest calling him the #1 hall of fame source? yet he gives this kami scammer a second chance?

The answer is he got something for not ruining kamis reputation! if Gh15 was not offered some sort of deal he would of ruined kamis operation! Yet he gave him a second and third and fourth chance! obviously he was getting something out of it! Gh15 does not let filth get away with scamming so I believe he was paid off!  plus the fact that ami scammed his own elfs does not make sense why he would let Kami continue to sell over and over again constantly scamming people! Gh15 even used bigher to try to sell kamis kigs. bigher posted a very suspicious thread one day in the steroid section. he posted a picture of himself all jacked up and he made it a very clear point he was on Kamis kigs after all these people were scammed and got bunk! Then B-Boy posts in the same thread saying" great things going on with kami right now"

they were just setting up another run of scams! Gh15 was involved 110% plus he vouched for kigs he did not even try! just because B-Boy said they were the same as defiants dosn't mean they were! I do think the right people got legit kigs and the suspected newbies got shit! Gh15 was rewarded with cash or legit kigs for just letting this scam continue! I don't think he ws in on it right off the bat lie B-Boy was! But Gh15 definately was involved shortly after! otherwise he would of ruined Kamis business in a second! yet he didn't !

we all know if Gh15 has the power to ruin someones business by outing them as a scammer. Why would Gh15 go on record and say "i have never done this before but I will allow kami a second chance" but he stuck with kami after 3-4 scam cycles! Then Kami probably wanted to cutt Gh15's demands off and then Gh15 ruined his rep! Oh yes Gh15 got paid if he didn't after scam#1 Kami would of been done with! Gh15 has that power to put him out of business so some deal was made between kami and Gh15!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3568 on: December 12, 2012, 03:04:18 AM »
you can see the irony in this post when you take into context the 500 word tantrums you regulary throw in this thread

lmao at you saying there is no evidence against gh 15 guess you only read your own posts retard  :-*

Show one of my post, let alone regularly, that is a tantrum.

Yes, that is what I'm saying. No evidence showing him personally involved and profiting from the sales and distribution of kigtropins. Prove me wrong.

** direct challenge number infinity that will be ignored **

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3569 on: December 12, 2012, 03:06:25 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Too long to even quote let alone read, WW.

Being a real drug addict for most of your adult life has just simply fried your brain.

whitewidow

« Reply #3570 on: December 12, 2012, 03:38:12 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Too long to even quote let alone read, WW.

Being a real drug addict for most of your adult life has just simply fried your brain.

If I was a drug addict I would be broke!I kicked a short term Heroin addiction! that was hard! All I use now are drugs I am legally prescribed!  

it takes alot of words to explain the truth! Yes B-Boy started this whole Kami scam! But Gh15 had the power to shut kami down! Yet he decided to give Kami a second chance. Those exact words are a quote from Gh15" I have never done this before but I am giving Kami a second chance" well he gave him more then a second chance! plus GH15 took B-Boys word kamis kigs were the same as defiants yet he had not tryed kamis kits or had a elf try kamis kigs before Gh15 approved kamis kigs. He went off of B-Boys word!

he thought since B-Boy was a top amateur the kigs were the same as defiants. B-Boy was in this from day 1 with Kami with the goal of making alot of money. B-Boy got paid in cash and real kigs. Kami knew exactly wich kits were good and wich ones were shit. Gh15 would of ruined Kami after that first scam yet he got some kinf of pay-off to keep quiet! that is why Gh15 gave kami all these 2nd and 3rd and 4th chances! If Gh15 was not paid off in legit kigs or cash he woud of ruined kami fast!

whitewidow

« Reply #3571 on: December 12, 2012, 03:43:52 AM »
WW writes such long steaming piles of posts I lose my hardons while trying to read them

WW, you are not doing your job well my son

You just do not want to read the truth! Read the post and tell me where I am wrong! Gh15 got paid in cash or real kigs. B-Boy might of started this but Gh15 was involved at one point! A guy who ruins sources for scamming once! Gives kami a guy who scammed his elfs and crew all these second and third,fourth chances! wake the fuck up! you only want to believe what makes Gh15 look good. Gh15 was arrested in thailand with steroids,HGH and ecstasy during a controll delivery! yet you guys kick me shit for dealing when he got arrested for dealing?-LOL Hypocrites! This is if GH15 is Dennis James as pellius swears it is-LOL. what a delusional, crazy, lonely fag! and pollio go do some squats!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3572 on: December 12, 2012, 03:47:57 AM »
You guys are all now acting like hysterical women. Nothing like a final kick down the 150-page homestretch.     

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #3573 on: December 12, 2012, 04:10:27 AM »
I am not smiling in the pic because it was taken two weeks after my surgery and I had swelling above my lip and accross my cheeks.  The bruising under my eyes had just gone a day prior to when I took the pic.  Besides I don't have to smile in every photo I take. 

you are truly too stupid for words to describe

brain damaged drug induced alcohol imbibed lack of education poor parenting no social skills or however it happened it doesn't matter

you're stupid very stupid all the same

whitewidow

« Reply #3574 on: December 12, 2012, 04:19:44 AM »
Is it glue today your sniffing?

You are directly contradicting the 'elders' of this site who TOLD you and everybody who behind G H15 account is and it aint DJ...

So before you accuse anybody you need to confer with your buddies here as to atleast have the same story.

This doesnt come off as professional WW. I expected better from you

I expected better legs from you pollio! I now GH15 is not Dennis James read the posts better retard! It is pellius who believes GH15 is Dennis James! I know exactly the guys behind the account!It is not any pro bodybilder! just a gimmick! the biggest gimmick in bodybulding forum history!