Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 462625 times)

whitewidow

Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3575 on: December 12, 2012, 04:31:16 AM »
Is it glue today your sniffing?

You are directly contradicting the 'elders' of this site who TOLD you and everybody who behind G H15 account is and it aint DJ...

So before you accuse anybody you need to confer with your buddies here as to atleast have the same story.

This doesnt come off as professional WW. I expected better from you

You just do not get it! If pellius thinks Gh15 is Dennis James he is looking up to somebody who was under investgation for dealing steroids and HGH. He was hit with a control delivery and was busted with steroids/HGH and ecstasy! so if Gh15 is a dealer why does pellius throw me so much shit? makes no sense! Pellius is a huge hypocrite! I know it is not Dennis James but if pellius believes it is dennis James this proves Pellius is a hypocrite saying it is O if Gh15 sells HGH and steroids and recs but if I do it I am scum. A sick gay hypocrite!

Pellius has mentall problems it is probably tough being a homo! I believ you both to be homo as your name is bustitinmyass! who has a screenname like this one? just a bunch of homos! Go back to your home board! everybody knows Gh15 is a a gimmick and was involved with this kigtropin scam! you guys can't try to fight it. I laid the proof out. No go home to daddy and grab your ankles! Nobody wants you heree excpt baygbm and Goodrum. Maybe you guys can PM each other and schedule a circle jerk. :-\

whitewidow

« Reply #3576 on: December 12, 2012, 04:42:55 AM »
Pellius JUST said he doesnt believs its DJ...

Maybe instead of writing whole pages on nonsense, start reading and actually responding

Did you buy that 5dollar cord yet.....lOL

No there is no cord that will fit into my phone and run into my computer. why should I post my picrture anyway so youy guys can rat me out? I have you guys fucked! you just want a picture to say that is the guy who ratted out Gh15's main source? I have nothing to prove to you sick fucks!Like I said earlier you would just deny it was me anyway! why waste the time? I even posted my cell there is no usb cord that will work with this model of phone.

If there was it would of cam with the phone.
I will make you a deal once Gh15 posts his picture I will post mine! I gave the same answer to pellius and he said there were pictures of Gh15 all over and he posted a picture of Dennis james. that was 2 weeks  ago so I think pellius still hopes it is his hero dennis james. pellius hit gold when he saw the picture of Dennis James taking a shit! Pellius is still jerking off to that picture multiple times daily! he is gay and is in love with dennis james! No picture from me without GH15 posting his picture.that is fair!Now get off your computer and do some squats,leg press,lunges,quad extensions, hamstring extensions,calf raises. beat those legs up! Nobody would hire you for training! or ask you for pictures! who would do that? Here bro these are what legs look like!LOL who would hire you when you could hire this?

whitewidow

« Reply #3577 on: December 12, 2012, 04:45:46 AM »
tourist who really want a picture with a REAL bodybuilder! not somebody with pollio legs!-LOL nobody asks you for pictures!

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #3578 on: December 12, 2012, 04:49:34 AM »
I don't think so. I live a blessed life in Hawaii and give thanks to God everyday. You come across as a very morally corrupt person. You wanted a life style that you couldn't afford and did nothing to prepare, earn or deserve it. So you sold your soul instead. Enjoy it now because on your death bed when you stand before God to account for yourself all the earthly joys and pleasures you so desperately craved and desired will count for very little come judgment day. 

AMEN

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #3579 on: December 12, 2012, 05:02:08 AM »
Bustinass getting better at getbigz lol

WW please cut the meltdowns down a tad brother, you are derailing shit again.

PS. Dennis looked like dogshit at the masters, not the same level of dogshit as Alex, and Special Ed granted, but still.
Trans Milkshake.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3580 on: December 12, 2012, 05:05:18 AM »
you are such a dumbshit! you claim dennis james is GH15 . Dennis James was involved in a investigation regarding steroid dealing and he had a controll delivery go down when he owned a gym in thailand! they busted him with steroids/HGH and ecstasy enough to make it bigger then a personal amount of ecstasy! so how I am bigger scum then GH15 when he is a dealer who has been arrested? that is if Gh15 is Dennis James as you claim. you are the biggest hypocrite! But let me give you a helpind hand Gh15 is not Dennis James but the fact that is who you believe it is still makes my claim valid! You are a Huge hypocrite kicking me shit when GH15 has been arrested for dealing drugs!

you are a delusional , hypocrite! so it is diffrent if Gh15 sells steroids,HGH and ecstasy? he is not filth yet I am? makes no sense! This proves you are not right in the head! Here is how the kig fiasco started G101 and Bigher ordered some kigtropin from defiant labs They were blown away by the results within 18hours-LOL. Then Gh15 supposively tried it and said it was the best HGH ever! better then USA HGH. GH15 talked about kigtropin everyday for about a month calling it magic and double dosed. Then B-Boy shouts out that some new source named Kamiaze had the same HGH for cheaper then defiant and did good bulk deals. B-Boy vouched for this HGH. since B-Boy vouched for it Gh15 just took B-Boys word for the quality of kamis kigs even though none of his elfs had tried kamis kigs!
All his elfs had just tried defiants kigs including Gh15. so basically Gh15 just took B-Boys word that the quality was the same!

then everybody jumped on the kigtropin bandwagon believing the hype! defiant ran out quick and Kami had a unlimited amount of kits. anyway they were not the same quality of defiants kits! everybody jumped on kamis bulk deals and caused a huge backorder! I am guessing the chinese making these kits started just cutting the raws down heavily eventually to the point they were pretty much bunk. even defiants second load of kigs were bunk. since kamis prices were lower more of the bulk deals went to kami in example pellius's 25 kits. But other guys even ordered 50-75 kits. Defiant came out and swore they had diffrent suppliers and those were not the kigs he was getting. But they were all coming from the same place defiant just got lucky and got a older lot of kits when he first ordered in late october. eventually Defiant got the same bunk kits Kami got.

anyway everybody who ordered after november got bunk HGH.Slinpimp was the first to out these magical igs as shit! wich Gh15 did not believe till he finally tried some! kami laughed his ass off to the bank!
When Gh15 was bragging about the kigtropin kits he was bragging about the ones definat had but he did approve the ones Kami had just because B-Boy vouched for them and B-Boy has a great physique so why would he lie? Gh15 thought he knew his HGH well. What Gh15 did not know was B-Boy was working for kami and getting free HGH kits for bringing him business! he even told people to tell Kami B-Boy sent them his way. so Gh15's mistake was trusting B-Boy without having his elfs trying Kamis Kigs and verifying they were the same quality. Long story short Gh15 wants to be known for ruining scammers and he ended up giving Kami a sceond chance after he had scammed hundreds of thousands of dollars! so why did he give Kami a second chance when their were guys like nordic around that he backed up to the fullest calling him the #1 hall of fame source? yet he gives this kami scammer a second chance?

The answer is he got something for not ruining kamis reputation! if Gh15 was not offered some sort of deal he would of ruined kamis operation! Yet he gave him a second and third and fourth chance! obviously he was getting something out of it! Gh15 does not let filth get away with scamming so I believe he was paid off!  plus the fact that ami scammed his own elfs does not make sense why he would let Kami continue to sell over and over again constantly scamming people! Gh15 even used bigher to try to sell kamis kigs. bigher posted a very suspicious thread one day in the steroid section. he posted a picture of himself all jacked up and he made it a very clear point he was on Kamis kigs after all these people were scammed and got bunk! Then B-Boy posts in the same thread saying" great things going on with kami right now"

they were just setting up another run of scams! Gh15 was involved 110% plus he vouched for kigs he did not even try! just because B-Boy said they were the same as defiants dosn't mean they were! I do think the right people got legit kigs and the suspected newbies got shit! Gh15 was rewarded with cash or legit kigs for just letting this scam continue! I don't think he ws in on it right off the bat lie B-Boy was! But Gh15 definately was involved shortly after! otherwise he would of ruined Kamis business in a second! yet he didn't !

we all know if Gh15 has the power to ruin someones business by outing them as a scammer. Why would Gh15 go on record and say "i have never done this before but I will allow kami a second chance" but he stuck with kami after 3-4 scam cycles! Then Kami probably wanted to cutt Gh15's demands off and then Gh15 ruined his rep! Oh yes Gh15 got paid if he didn't after scam#1 Kami would of been done with! Gh15 has that power to put him out of business so some deal was made between kami and Gh15!

the word "gh15" typed 30 fucken times.

stop this shit WW! you're killing the side that you are on. it's fucking embarrassing.

the best arguments are one liners and anything close to it. your posts are all the same stories just worded ever so slightly differently.

stop this meltdown style of posts.

"gh15" 30 fucking time...ffs.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #3581 on: December 12, 2012, 05:06:31 AM »
I am 100% certain that WW is autistic.
Trans Milkshake.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3582 on: December 12, 2012, 05:07:43 AM »
LOL!

WW posting pics of offcourse NOT himself to bash somebody else

Shall I post pics of Arnold so we can bash your little failed bodybuilder friend?

WW is the kind of guy when I pull out my big cock, he runs over to another guy, pulls out his cock and says 'I beat you, my cock is bigger'  :D

maurice.....hahaha, dont make me laugh. oh shit you just did!

haha

mentioning cock size is an obvious overcompensation

guess twig legs arent your only issue
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3583 on: December 12, 2012, 05:08:51 AM »
Show one of my post, let alone regularly, that is a tantrum.

Yes, that is what I'm saying. No evidence showing him personally involved and profiting from the sales and distribution of kigtropins. Prove me wrong.

** direct challenge number infinity that will be ignored **

read the thread twinkles

the pissing on my grave tantrum

the ive been snapping elbows tantrum

i could go on you=fail
T

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #3584 on: December 12, 2012, 05:10:22 AM »
haha

mentioning cock size is an obvious overcompensation

guess twig legs arent your only issue

Are you suggesting that the reason that Bustinass has never done any lower body training is because it would make his micropenis look even smaller Bigmc?
Trans Milkshake.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3585 on: December 12, 2012, 06:07:49 AM »
I don't think so. I live a blessed life in Hawaii and give thanks to God everyday. You come across as a very morally corrupt person. You wanted a life style that you couldn't afford and did nothing to prepare, earn or deserve it. So you sold your soul instead. Enjoy it now because on your death bed when you stand before God to account for yourself all the earthly joys and pleasures you so desperately craved and desired will count for very little come judgment day.  
Oh the irony, hypocrisy,  pot/kettle....lmao!!! ;D

Penislust, I've addressed your points over and over, and like your ballswinging buddy bustedass, you flat out refuse to accept the truth, just like any other drug addict. :)

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3586 on: December 12, 2012, 06:33:23 AM »

Are you suggesting that the reason that Bustinass has never done any lower body training is because it would make his micropenis look even smaller Bigmc?

what im suggesting jaime is that takesitintheass has to stand so close to the urinals

his friends call him splash back
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3587 on: December 12, 2012, 07:08:32 AM »
Hahaha, buttstillhurts getting passed around in a game of twinkminton in this thread

whitewidow

« Reply #3588 on: December 12, 2012, 07:11:11 AM »
no, he is suggesting that the reason he and WW NEVER posted any pictures is that he KNOWS he looks like a little internet twirp. I bet even WW looks better then Bigmc, lol and that says a LOT!

WW's dirty nails and stained underpants windows look bigger and better then Bigmc  :D

no point of you and pellius posting here go back to your daddy and suck his dick! eeverybody knows Gh15 was involved in the scam.

whitewidow

« Reply #3589 on: December 12, 2012, 07:12:34 AM »
I am 100% certain that WW is autistic.

no I am not rainman sorry!

whitewidow

« Reply #3590 on: December 12, 2012, 07:13:54 AM »
They ARE twinks, arent they...

I know, they cant help it. Even legit kigs and overload of AAS wont help WW and Bigmc become real men.

Ah what can we do

Sure! Bro loo in the miiror? look at your legs! you couldn't even place in the special olympics!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3591 on: December 12, 2012, 07:21:12 AM »
bustinass being used like a crackwhore in an alley in this thread
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3592 on: December 12, 2012, 07:41:09 AM »
bustin ass crying like a baby while typing lame responses in this thread
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3593 on: December 12, 2012, 08:09:30 AM »
They ARE twinks, arent they...

I know, they cant help it. Even legit kigs and overload of AAS wont help WW and Bigmc become real men.

Ah what can we do
::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3594 on: December 12, 2012, 08:42:40 AM »
bustinass being whipped like cream in this thread
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3595 on: December 12, 2012, 09:18:50 AM »
bustinass melting down like a twig legged twink in this thread
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #3596 on: December 12, 2012, 09:25:51 AM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3597 on: December 12, 2012, 07:18:12 PM »
Oh the irony, hypocrisy,  pot/kettle....lmao!!! ;D

Penislust, I've addressed your points over and over, and like your ballswinging buddy bustedass, you flat out refuse to accept the truth, just like any other drug addict. :)

I tell you what. Just consider me very slow and retarded. Indulge me here. Tell me one more time, once and for all, the truth I refuse to accept and give some evidence that it is the truth. Show me specific evidence, like I did regarding -b- and bboy, that gh15 was in on the kig scam and was receiving kick backs from kigtropin sales. If you do that I will consider this matter closed and declare you the winner and leave this board forever.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #3598 on: December 12, 2012, 08:23:22 PM »

pellius
instead of asking
everyone to prove
gh15 wrong
why not prove
hes right
prove anything gh15
has claimed

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3599 on: December 12, 2012, 09:06:23 PM »
read the thread twinkles

the pissing on my grave tantrum

the ive been snapping elbows tantrum

i could go on you=fail

tantrum implies a strong emotional component. An uncontrollable outburst characterized by frustration and even rage. Stating the fact that I have dislocated a few elbows in my day is hardly an emotional outburst. Stating, and I use the term "stating" quite accurately, that I would piss on your grave, a what any rational person could interpret as a symbolic expression to my utter contempt for your life is again hardly a "tantrum."

One of the major obstacles fellas like BustinAss and myself have to contend with is the lack of education and intelligence with guy like you in trying to engage in any meaningful debate.