Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 460923 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3925 on: January 21, 2014, 02:36:37 PM »
You are very quick to presume to speak for others. I don't care about Herold Camping and I doubt the majority of this board, or the world, does either.
well you guys keep acting like talking about gh15 means he is important so I brought up Herold campton and he got news coverage around the world and had videos that got 10 million views, he was a loser and nobody respected him despite talking about him around the clock.

Did you not get it?, you do not see how I am comparing the situation so you guys can stop the ridiculous argument that we are still talking about gh15 like it means he is important.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3926 on: January 21, 2014, 02:37:06 PM »
Actually I didn't think it was necessary. OK, I leave that part in. OMR threatened to kill Alex if he came near his family. Alex investigated Squad and was behind him being exposed because Squad insulted his wife. gh15 offer free gh kits for personal information on bigmc for spreading lies about him.

"shrugs shoulders"

it wasnt for personal info why are you lying

it was and i quote for me to be "TAKEN OUT"

and for my "family to suffer"

stop twisting the truth i thought you were better than that
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3927 on: January 21, 2014, 02:40:18 PM »
You are very quick to presume to speak for others. I don't care about Herold Camping and I doubt the majority of this board, or the world, does either.
Also as for speaking for others, I have been on here long enough to know ''THE GETBIG WAY'' and that is precisely to not show any respect to people who are associated with other people who put up pictures of little kids and threaten family members and say the pics have to stay up and trust me you are no acceptation.

You should not show support to a site that does that by management, PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3928 on: January 21, 2014, 02:40:53 PM »
well you do carry influence over me an so does every respected member on here with class, however unlike you I do not try and be politically correct all the time, I can admit that someone on here effects me.

And yes I am one to speak of on what kind of respect you get around here.

You condone the behaviour of what was written on that page plain and simple and you will not get any respect on here for that reason alone. this is low class and very disrespectful for getbig and its members.

No. I don't think so. Ask wes, JNN, Vince Basile, OMR, MaxRep, even bigmc and chaos.... whatever their opinion of me is will have nothing to do what you think. Very presumptuous of you to presume you can speak for everyone and control what they think and what their opinions should be.  

And it's also very presumptuous of you to presume that I care.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3929 on: January 21, 2014, 02:44:37 PM »
he admits in that post he has made financial gain

which you have always claimed he doesnt

stop being so stubborn and open your eyes ffs

Again the agenda is clear. There is no evidence, including that posts, that proves he profited from the kigs. How come you are silent on those that were prove to have profited from the kigs. Dustin claims that everyone remembers their names. So if that is the case I can only assume they were given a pass. Why is that?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3930 on: January 21, 2014, 02:47:09 PM »
No. I don't think so. Ask wes, JNN, Vince Basile, OMR, MaxRep, even bigmc and chaos.... whatever their opinion of me is will have nothing to do what you think. Very presumptuous of you to presume you can speak for everyone and control what they think and what their opinions should be.  

And it's also very presumptuous of you to presume that I care.
I am speaking on behalf of the getbig way and that is to not respect anyone who associates and tolerates people posting pics of children, I am sure Chaos and OMR will agree with this and everyone else you mentioned

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3931 on: January 21, 2014, 02:48:45 PM »
Again the agenda is clear. There is no evidence, including that posts, that proves he profited from the kigs. How come you are silent on those that were prove to have profited from the kigs. Dustin claims that everyone remembers their names. So if that is the case I can only assume they were given a pass. Why is that?

honestly fuck them

like we discussed in pm

i told everyone i know not to buy kigs

none of them have gone after my family

my agenda against gh 15 is i hate the cowardly prick

but it doesnt blind me to how the one consistent thing throughout the whole kigs saga is him

magic in vial

delete everyone who gets shit

then when there is too many people complaining to hide it

blame someone else

wait a few days

magic in vial - get ripped on pizza and ice cream -- ffs come on

repeat

if you dont get it now you never will

you even got ripped off
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3932 on: January 21, 2014, 02:50:36 PM »
read this line pellius

PLUS IF WE CAN PULL OFF ANOTHER MONEY MAKER I WILL HAVE ENOUGH FOR MY SITE WHERE TRUTH WILL B E TOLD

talking about kigs

how do you explain that
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3933 on: January 21, 2014, 02:53:15 PM »
well you guys keep acting like talking about gh15 means he is important so I brought up Herold campton and he got news coverage around the world and had videos that got 10 million views, he was a loser and nobody respected him despite talking about him around the clock.

Did you not get it?, you do not see how I am comparing the situation so you guys can stop the ridiculous argument that we are still talking about gh15 like it means he is important.

Again. let me repeat, I never bring up the subject of gh15. I didn't start this thread. bigmc did. I merely comment when someone else brings him up. Try stop talking about him for say, um, one day, and then see if I have anything to say. It is this board that makes gh15 so important and and it is gh15 that makes this board seem so important. It's a lovely symbiotic relationship.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3934 on: January 21, 2014, 02:55:00 PM »
the publicity this board gave the kigs scam saved people thousands of dollars

all the drama is worth it for that one fact
T

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #3935 on: January 21, 2014, 02:58:06 PM »
if anyone ever questions what kind of mindset lead to all those people drinking the jesus juice in jonestown, the answer can be found in pellius's posts in this thread.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3936 on: January 21, 2014, 02:59:10 PM »
Again. let me repeat, I never bring up the subject of gh15. I didn't start this thread. bigmc did. I merely comment when someone else brings him up. Try stop talking about him for say, um, one day, and then see if I have anything to say. It is this board that makes gh15 so important and and it is gh15 that makes this board seem so important. It's a lovely symbiotic relationship.
gh15 issues need to be addressed, this does not make him important any more then some guy jerking off in the corner that everyone is talking about.

dustin

« Reply #3937 on: January 21, 2014, 02:59:45 PM »
How do you know it's up? I haven't been on the board. Have you? Those that have been on his board told me it's all down. gh15 himself said he took it down and to save face he said he did it just to be nice.

I don't know for certain, but if it's gone then I'm happy. But I've received messages that it's up again. And the picture that Valiant snapped from the board had a new picture up that that I never saw before, so it looks like it's back up. If it's down, I'm good. I just hope you come back here and walk separate paths because I think you're too good for that site.

eightyfive

• Getbig II
« Reply #3938 on: January 21, 2014, 03:00:45 PM »
I can explain the gh15 quote. Like I said in one of my first posts back, gh15 tried to get involved. This goes into a category of information that gh15 doesn't even know I have. gh15 thought that -b- could be a liaison to guys who he could become business partners with. the plan was to invest in a factory that would produce the legit kigs. gh15 is smart in some ways but it's like the nba players who get their money taken by "business partners" who promise them they can double the money they made in the NBA by investing in this condominium, that chain of fast food restaurants, etc

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3939 on: January 21, 2014, 03:01:14 PM »
I don't know for certain, but if it's gone then I'm happy. But I've received messages that it's up again. And the picture that Valiant snapped from the board had a new picture up that that I never saw before, so it looks like it's back up. If it's down, I'm good. I just hope you come back here and walk separate paths because I think you're too good for that site.
x a million

---

« Reply #3940 on: January 21, 2014, 03:03:44 PM »
I can explain the gh15 quote. Like I said in one of my first posts back, gh15 tried to get involved. This goes into a category of information that gh15 doesn't even know I have. gh15 thought that -b- could be a liaison to guys who he could become business partners with. the plan was to invest in a factory that would produce the legit kigs. gh15 is smart in some ways but it's like the nba players who get their money taken by "business partners" who promise them they can double the money they made in the NBA by investing in this condominium, that chain of fast food restaurants, etc

Subliminal advertising?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3941 on: January 21, 2014, 03:05:38 PM »
it wasnt for personal info why are you lying

it was and i quote for me to be "TAKEN OUT"

and for my "family to suffer"

stop twisting the truth i thought you were better than that

OK, you know about this better than I do. Again I never took any of this too seriously just like I never took the threats that goes on here seriously nor did I take the threats to me seriously. I'm not sure what "taken out" means and wishing your family to suffer just as some unflattering remarks were made to my mother. I do know that if someone really wanted to do another harm they would just do it and not advertise it. If they really wanted real damaging personal information on someone there are professionals you can hire to do that.

And people have to understand what a lie is. A lie is not telling something that's not true. A lie is telling something that YOU KNOW is not true. 

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3942 on: January 21, 2014, 03:09:01 PM »
Also as for speaking for others, I have been on here long enough to know ''THE GETBIG WAY'' and that is precisely to not show any respect to people who are associated with other people who put up pictures of little kids and threaten family members and say the pics have to stay up and trust me you are no acceptation.

You should not show support to a site that does that by management, PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND.

Um, no offense but I have been on this site since 2004 first under the name Mtwain. Check out my calf thread started on the training board by MaxRep.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3943 on: January 21, 2014, 03:11:33 PM »
Um, no offense but I have been on this site since 2004 first under the name Mtwain. Check out my calf thread started on the training board by MaxRep.
well if you want to measure dicks, I have been on here since 03  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3944 on: January 21, 2014, 03:15:21 PM »
I am speaking on behalf of the getbig way and that is to not respect anyone who associates and tolerates people posting pics of children, I am sure Chaos and OMR will agree with this and everyone else you mentioned

You can presume to speak on behalf of anybody or anything or any " getbig way" you want. I'm not sure the majority here would elect or approve of you speaking on their behalf or this board's "way". It certainly isn't going to make me take it any more seriously than I do now -- which is zero.

Is there a "GetBig way" that tolerates calling people at their place at work at home or even their daughter?

And I'm sure JNN, Wes, bigmc, chaos... will continue to treat me as they always have regardless of any pronouncement or "way" you decide to enforce.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3945 on: January 21, 2014, 03:17:26 PM »
You can presume to speak on behalf of anybody or anything or any " getbig way" you want. I'm not sure the majority here would elect or approve of you speaking on their behalf or this board's "way". It certainly isn't going to make me take it any more seriously than I do now -- which is zero.

Is there a "GetBig way" that tolerates calling people at their place at work at home or even their daughter?

And I'm sure JNN, Wes, bigmc, chaos... will continue to treat me as they always have regardless of any pronouncement or "way" you decide to enforce.
Yes I will.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3946 on: January 21, 2014, 03:19:23 PM »

This is where Pellius argument falls apart.

Yes there have been exposures..threats and all that stuff on Getbig.
.when Ron Starts making stickies and offering money for these acts...then you have a leg to stand on

Until then...you are just making yourself look like a scumbag by attempting to justify...and this bullshit "tit-for-tat" reasoning.

And this is from someone who likes you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3947 on: January 21, 2014, 03:20:36 PM »
read this line pellius

PLUS IF WE CAN PULL OFF ANOTHER MONEY MAKER I WILL HAVE ENOUGH FOR MY SITE WHERE TRUTH WILL B E TOLD

talking about kigs

how do you explain that

I am not against anybody making money. Why don't you quote all the times gh15 said he never profited on the kig scam? -b- and bboy wrote that they weren't in on the scam and never profited from it. Kublai himself claim his product was pure. What people say and what actually happened are not always the same. And remember, you can quote gh15 saying he was Alex. He hates Alex. His account was hacked. There several selected quotes that can be pulled up where he contradicts himself. My account on the gh15 site was hacked.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3948 on: January 21, 2014, 03:22:17 PM »

the getbig way does not speak for everyone, it does however speak for most. perception on your image here is not what you want to believe, unless you want to admit to yourself there is so many people pming each other discussing Pellius's position here in disapproval.

If you can believe what I am saying then I will not call you naive and take it back, if you do not believe what I am saying you need a harsh reality check.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3949 on: January 21, 2014, 03:23:19 PM »
This is where Pellius argument falls apart.

Yes there have been exposures..threats and all that stuff on Getbig.
.when Ron Starts making stickies and offering money for these acts...then you have a leg to stand on

Until then...you are just making yourself look like a scumbag by attempting to justify...and this bullshit "tit-for-tat" reasoning.

And this is from someone who likes you.
this is what I am saying^^^^^ excellent post, impossible to refute.