Author Topic: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie  (Read 462739 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: The great kigs scam - everything was a lie
« Reply #3950 on: January 21, 2014, 03:25:31 PM »
This is where Pellius argument falls apart.

Yes there have been exposures..threats and all that stuff on Getbig.
.when Ron Starts making stickies and offering money for these acts...then you have a leg to stand on

Until then...you are just making yourself look like a scumbag by attempting to justify...and this bullshit "tit-for-tat" reasoning.

And this is from someone who likes you.

Ron doesn't offer money, he offers free plates of Orange Chicken.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #3951 on: January 21, 2014, 03:31:43 PM »
the kigs deal was based on the assumption that the sources desire for getting into the gh15 channel would insure the product was good.  I guess it didn't pan out that way. Greed driven mania. But it was more about control than money if I get the way the system is actually set up for the forum.  You win some you lose some which is the way these games work so to be honest I don't get the all the drama.  

Move on and get over it folks or hire a collection agency. You want to buy drugs off the internet? You want to build a "brand"? Dont take HUGE risks then whine about it later. ::)  brutal truth!

..and it's very difficult to justify harming innocent people, OMR makes an interesting comment when he says it's like siding with mass murderers. one mans terrorist in another mans freedom fighter or some such cliche...

meltdown.

flame on warriors.

:D

"

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3952 on: January 21, 2014, 03:39:58 PM »
I don't know for certain, but if it's gone then I'm happy. But I've received messages that it's up again. And the picture that Valiant snapped from the board had a new picture up that that I never saw before, so it looks like it's back up. If it's down, I'm good. I just hope you come back here and walk separate paths because I think you're too good for that site.

Those screen caps are before the site went down.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3953 on: January 21, 2014, 03:46:45 PM »
well if you want to measure dicks, I have been on here since 03  ;D

Oh, then by all means, lead the "GetBig Way".

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3954 on: January 21, 2014, 03:49:30 PM »
Oh, then by all means, lead the "GetBig Way".
Just giving you on honost perception, that's it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3955 on: January 21, 2014, 03:52:50 PM »
This is where Pellius argument falls apart.

Yes there have been exposures..threats and all that stuff on Getbig.
.when Ron Starts making stickies and offering money for these acts...then you have a leg to stand on

Until then...you are just making yourself look like a scumbag by attempting to justify...and this bullshit "tit-for-tat" reasoning.

And this is from someone who likes you.

Again, as I mentioned OTH via PM. If that is the case then that changes everything. So it is not the act itself that matters. It's that you and your daughter were exposed that matters. It's not that Booty or Grant's work place was contacted. It's not that Squad was harassed in real life.  What matters is who does it. As long as Ron doesn't commit any of these acts but allows it to happened and therefore has his tacit approval then it's OK.

Again, often in debates like these it's not necessarily agreement that I am looking for but rather clarity. Thanks for clearing that up. I know gh15 is reading this so he would do well to have his elves or Jedis make these threats instead of him directly. Then all should be good.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3956 on: January 21, 2014, 03:56:39 PM »
the getbig way does not speak for everyone, it does however speak for most. perception on your image here is not what you want to believe, unless you want to admit to yourself there is so many people pming each other discussing Pellius's position here in disapproval.

If you can believe what I am saying then I will not call you naive and take it back, if you do not believe what I am saying you need a harsh reality check.

In this matter, the perception of (not on) my image here, it's not a question of my belief or a reality check. For me it's apathy so it is a moot point.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3957 on: January 21, 2014, 03:57:12 PM »
Ron doesn't offer money, he offers free plates of Orange Chicken.

Which make him even more dangerous.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3958 on: January 21, 2014, 03:59:37 PM »
Again, as I mentioned OTH via PM. If that is the case then that changes everything. So it is not the act itself that matters. It's that you and your daughter were exposed that matters. It's not that Booty or Grant's work place was contacted. It's not that Squad was harassed in real life.  What matters is who does it. As long as Ron doesn't commit any of these acts but allows it to happened and therefore has his tacit approval then it's OK.

Again, often in debates like these it's not necessarily agreement that I am looking for but rather clarity. Thanks for clearing that up. I know gh15 is reading this so he would do well to have his elves or Jedis make these threats instead of him directly. Then all should be good.
there you go again, talking shit, not keeping it real man, RON DOES NOT ALLOW THIS.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3959 on: January 21, 2014, 04:00:23 PM »
Anyway, I'm getting a very impatient stare from the little woman. I must go for now. It's been fun. Really. I don't get this type of give and take on the board which shall not be named. It would have been deleted or closed long ago.

Anyway, don't let that stop anyone from carrying on. And I hope nobody takes anything I say personally. It's not the "GetBig Way".

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3960 on: January 21, 2014, 04:02:32 PM »
there you go again, talking shit, not keeping it real man, RON DOES NOT ALLOW THIS.

LOL! Tell that to Groink, Squad, Booty, Grant, SuckMyMuscle, Pumpster, Alex....

Keeping it real?

OK, now I'm gone.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3961 on: January 21, 2014, 04:06:15 PM »
LOL! Tell that to Groink, Squad, Booty, Grant, SuckMyMuscle, Pumpster, Alex....

Keeping it real?

OK, now I'm gone.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3962 on: January 21, 2014, 04:07:46 PM »

Another absolute bullshit response.

There is no "tacit approval" here..there are rules that are enforced to the best of the mods abilities to keep that bullshit to a minimum.  But you cannot control what is in peoples hearts or PREDICT what they are going to post before they post it.

Far cry from stickies endorsing these acts my friend.

But you know that already.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3963 on: January 21, 2014, 04:19:57 PM »

There is no "tacit approval" here..there are rules that are enforced to the best of the mods abilities to keep that bullshit to a minimum.  But you cannot control what is in peoples hearts or PREDICT what they are going to post before they post it.

this guy has just shown absolutely no sense of logic here.

What people do here does not represent the site, idiots will be idiots every where and in all parts of life.

NOW,... what the mods and administrator do is a whole different ball game and that is indeed what represents the site.

Whoever does not see the difference is an absolute raving lunatic, this is way more then logical

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3964 on: January 21, 2014, 04:25:06 PM »
this guy has just shown absolutely no sense of logic here.

What people do here does not represent the site, idiots will be idiots every where and in all parts of life.

NOW,... what the mods and administrator do is a whole different ball game and that is indeed what represents the site.

Whoever does not see the difference is an absolute raving lunatic, this is way more then logical

Again...I like Pellius..always have.

But its like talking to a tennis ball. When it comes to GH15.....  Pellius has a huge blind spot in his mirror and is apparently fine with it. Ignorance is bliss.

He'll probably respond with an eloquent tome about trust , the truth and other altruistic nonsense about an illegal steroid source board...carry on.....LOL.

eightyfive

• Getbig II
« Reply #3965 on: January 21, 2014, 04:40:58 PM »
Truth of the matter is this. Nobody really got hurt because of gh15. People got ripped off in the kigs scam, but gh15 didn't scam anyone. He got scammed too. He was not responsible for the scam. Everyone knows this by now. He's threatened people, and people got riled up, but that's it. No one's died, no one has actually gotten hurt. But the scammers that gh15 has outed have directly hurt lots of people. The gh15 team has accomplished a lot. A lot of people have skipped the phase that everyone goes through when they first get into the online bb scene of getting scammed and misinformed. IF someone finds gh15 at the beginning of his interest in bbing, that kid's hit a gold mine.

People have been straight up stopped by the gh15 team. IP's reputation is now in the shitter. So is Alin's, hopefully. If you wanna talk about real shit instead of this board vs board horse shit, there it is. This si hardly even a bb board. This is just a place people go when theyre bored, gh15's website is something different entirely.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3966 on: January 21, 2014, 07:41:00 PM »

No not bullshit at all. Just because Ron doesn't do it doesn't make it right. And you seem to imply that it's against the rules to "out" and threaten people. If it is it's rarely ever enforced so therefore meaningless. You also seem to imply that some "sneak in" their attacks. Perhaps this is so, so why aren't they banned. But it's hard for an attack to go unnoticed when it goes on for pages and pages and days and weeks and becomes the main topic of the G&0. The suckmymuscle outing went on forever displaying every facet of his life and even calling trying to verify his residents. Same with Dave. Some dug very deep into MooseJays personal life and found very credible evidence that he was gay and tried to portray him as setting up his nephew for a molestation. It drove him off this board. Someone got into Basile's facebook account and pull selected photos and tried to portray him as a pedophile. A particularly disgusting charge. Especially for a father and a grandfather. And that charge still persists and allowed to continue including the requisite photoshops portraying him as a molester. That vile and vicious lie has been repeated so often that some people believe it. You have photoshops of people performing gay sex acts. Look at what they dug up on Grant and Steve Namat. Threats go on constantly. All this and the mods and Ron remain silent. One of the reasons I probably paid little attention to gh15's rants was because so much worse goes on here constantly that I was simply inured by it.

And despite all of gh15 rants and threats, unlike with this board, no one got hurt. No one but gh15 himself.

So all you fellas here calling me scum and what not I wouldn't be so comfortable sitting on your high horse. I spoke out and fought with gh15 all the time on this. I don't think I've ever heard a single peep out of anyone when someone is actually, ACTUALLY, attacked here.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #3967 on: January 21, 2014, 07:46:00 PM »
No not bullshit at all. Just because Ron doesn't do it doesn't make it right. And you seem to imply that it's against the rules to "out" and threaten people. If it is it's rarely ever enforced so therefore meaningless. You also seem to imply that some "sneak in" their attacks. Perhaps this is so, so why aren't they banned. But it's hard for an attack to go unnoticed when it goes on for pages and pages and days and weeks and becomes the main topic of the G&0. The suckmymuscle outing went on forever displaying every facet of his life and even calling trying to verify his residents. Same with Dave. Some dug very deep into MooseJays personal life and found very credible evidence that he was gay and tried to portray him as setting up his nephew for a molestation. It drove him off this board. Someone got into Basile's facebook account and pull selected photos and tried to portray him as a pedophile. A particularly disgusting charge. Especially for a father and a grandfather. And that charge still persists and allowed to continue including the requisite photoshops portraying him as a molester. That vile and vicious lie has been repeated so often that some people believe it. You have photoshops of people performing gay sex acts. Look at what they dug up on Grant and Steve Namat. Threats go on constantly. All this and the mods and Ron remain silent. One of the reasons I probably paid little attention to gh15's rants was because so much worse goes on here constantly that I was simply inured by it.

And despite all of gh15 rants and threats, unlike with this board, no one got hurt. No one but gh15 himself.

So all you fellas here calling me scum and what not I wouldn't be so comfortable sitting on your high horse. I spoke out and fought with gh15 all the time on this. I don't think I've ever heard a single peep out of anyone when someone is actually, ACTUALLY, attacked here.

You seem pretty critical of this board, so why come back?

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #3968 on: January 21, 2014, 07:55:55 PM »

pellius
is desperate
for acceptance
to fit in
in a place of
society outcasts
and misfits

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3969 on: January 21, 2014, 08:00:26 PM »

Ah, you misinterpret my post and it's easy to see why. I am pointing out the "crimes" for lack of a better word on this board to juxtapose against the "crimes" on the gh15 board. Other than the accusations against Vince Basile, I have not commented on how I feel about them. I express neither support or condemnation. That is separate issue. Just like when I am defending the lies told about gh15 I am not defending gh15 per se, as I have also criticized him extensively and many are convinced I will never be allowed on his board again, I am defending the truth. Sometimes gh15 just happens to be on the side of the truth. He did not receive any donation money. There is no evidence he profited from the kigs.

So in the post you are referring to I was clarifying the argument. That if one is going to be so obsessed and criticize what's going on on the gh15 board where nobody suffered other than gh15, yet turn a blind eye to the much more damaging attacks that went on here where people were driven off this board and had very intimate and embarrassing details of their personal and private lives revealed and actually pursued in real life.

So I was just pointing out the contrast and making no judgements on the acts. Not that I don't have any. But that is simply a separate issue. I can see why you would think like you did and ask your perfectly reasonable question.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3970 on: January 21, 2014, 08:00:37 PM »

I'm against it here too....and I have posted my opinion on how ridiculous this board is...and my utter distaste for the personal Info shit (not just mine)...many many times.

Ask Ron himself or OMR how many scathing PMs I have sent about the seemingly blase attitude towards trolls and outings.  I think its absolute bullshit...on this board too.  Ill never get why an OBVIOUS troll pops up....spouting all sorts of horrible shit. ..and everyone knows it within two days of its inception...but it's allowed to run amok for a month.  In their defense..ever since about a year ago..this board has gotten A LOT more aggresive with the bullshit.  But its not a perfect world and shit slips between the cracks.

To compare the moral compass of the management of this board to the GH board is apples and oranges.

And yes I know nothing actually happened.....the THREAT itself is still wildly inappropriate. .whether its an idle threat or not.

"I'm coming after your children because you made fun of me online."  And then posts pics of your kids.

who the FUCK does that ?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3971 on: January 21, 2014, 08:14:17 PM »
I'm against it here too....and I have posted my opinion on how ridiculous this board is...and my utter distaste for the personal Info shit (not just mine)...many many times.

Ask Ron himself or OMR how many scathing PMs I have sent about the seemingly blase attitude towards trolls and outings.  I think its absolute bullshit...on this board too.  Ill never get why an OBVIOUS troll pops up....spouting all sorts of horrible shit. ..and everyone knows it within two days of its inception...but it's allowed to run amok for a month.  In their defense..ever since about a year ago..this board has gotten A LOT more aggresive with the bullshit.  But its not a perfect world and shit slips between the cracks.

To compare the moral compass of the management of this board to the GH board is apples and oranges.

And yes I know nothing actually happened.....the THREAT itself is still wildly inappropriate. .whether its an idle threat or not.

"I'm coming after your children because you made fun of me online."  And then posts pics of your kids.

who the FUCK does that ?

Yes, I know you don't like it. I've heard you complain about it but I didn't know you formally issued a complaint with Ron and the mods. And obviously they have ignored you. That only makes my case stronger because since they do nothing they are giving their tacit approval.

Yet you stay on this board.

But I also agree with you that because of the what I consider a disproportionate objection to gh15 considering what this board has done (and gh15 never actually went after and exposed anybody's children like your daughter was and Booty's daughter was) that it has become more of an issue and will be cracked down more on. Though again I'm not sure considering it was just yesterday that someone posted a porn vid of Grant that was taken many, many years ago. A phase in his life that he explained in gory detail and one that I fine with. Despite his foray into the porn industry my impression of Grant is one of a decent and good man that one can always count on in a pinch. He's the type that will be with you through thick and thin. There's no need to try to embarrass him by bringing up his past like that. I'm surprised he didn't just delete it. Or why mods allow it. I think this is wrong. 

Yet I stay on this board.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3972 on: January 21, 2014, 09:24:03 PM »
Why waste the effort, guys?  Pellius is clearly quite content where he is, and you'll never convince him otherwise.  He's faced with the uncomfortable reality of having spent the last few years supporting a shyster... something that is at odds with who he is.  So now his brain is attempting to find a way to align reality with his perception of it, a phenomenon known as cognitive dissonance.

Either he'll come around on his own.......or he won't.  But nothing you guys say can convince him otherwise

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #3973 on: January 21, 2014, 09:26:48 PM »
Why waste the effort, guys?  Pellius is clearly quite content where he is, and you'll never convince him otherwise.  He's faced with the uncomfortable reality of having spent the last few years supporting a shyster... something that is at odds with who he is.  So now his brain is attempting to find a way to align reality with his perception of it, a phenomenon known as cognitive dissonance.

Either he'll come around on his own.......or he won't.  But nothing you guys say can convince him otherwise

More importantly, why does anyone care? But I'm having fun with it and makes for a very provocative discussion. I didn't get too much of that on the gh15 board.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3974 on: January 21, 2014, 09:29:00 PM »
More importantly, why does anyone care? But I'm having fun with it and makes for a very provocative discussion. I didn't get too much of that on the gh15 board.

probably because they care about you, and because they don't care for gh 15.