Author Topic: Breaking Bad - Who is watching it?  (Read 48225 times)

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Breaking Bad - Who is watching it?
« Reply #200 on: September 10, 2012, 11:31:02 AM »
I`m on ep 8 of series 4 now,and the bit when Hank and Walt are in the car park at the restaurant and Hank wants him to put the gps on the car,and then Mike turns up,my question is,how did Mike know they would be there.I know Walt is being filmed at the lab,but how come mike knew he would be in the car park.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #201 on: September 10, 2012, 12:26:45 PM »
I never watched the first 4 seasons.  Thought it was a dumb show and had no interest.  Then I needed something to kill time on the treadmill so I downloaded the first 4 seasons.  Ended up doing about 1 1/2 hours on the treadmill watching 2 episodes at a time.  Once I burned though all 4 seasons, I put on 5 pounds again, can't find the motivation to even do 20 minutes of cardio now  :(

Remember in the last season Hank wants to start brewing beer again.  I have a feeling Walt is going to know Hank is on his trail but play coy and he will slip ricin into the beer and kill 1/2 the DEA and Hank will get blamed and some how Walt will escape.

What I don't get is the writers claim they haven't started writing the season's last 8 episodes then why did they do that flash forward with Walt and the m16 if they have no clue how he is going to use it?

Chances are the Czecks get involved, why else bring that into play?  They kidnap Jesse and Walt goes to save the day, goes down firing, Jesse escapes but Walt goes down in a blaze of glory.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: September 10, 2012, 01:01:23 PM »

Remember in the last season Hank wants to start brewing beer again.  I have a feeling Walt is going to know Hank is on his trail but play coy and he will slip ricin into the beer and kill 1/2 the DEA and Hank will get blamed and some how Walt will escape.

What I don't get is the writers claim they haven't started writing the season's last 8 episodes then why did they do that flash forward with Walt and the m16 if they have no clue how he is going to use it?

Chances are the Czecks get involved, why else bring that into play?  They kidnap Jesse and Walt goes to save the day, goes down firing, Jesse escapes but Walt goes down in a blaze of glory.
Interesting thought. As long as they don't do a lame ending like Sopranos. How about Skylar goes off the deep end and kills Walt as she cannot handle the stress any longer.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #203 on: September 10, 2012, 01:17:03 PM »
Interesting thought. As long as they don't do a lame ending like Sopranos. How about Skylar goes off the deep end and kills Walt as she cannot handle the stress any longer.

In that same episode Skyler and Walt seemed to be getting along.  Apparently that scense took place 2 months after Walt quit the business.  So they made ammends.  If anything she will be the reason why Hank doesn't just try to arrest Walt right away.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: September 11, 2012, 08:21:27 AM »
I never watched the first 4 seasons.  Thought it was a dumb show and had no interest.  Then I needed something to kill time on the treadmill so I downloaded the first 4 seasons.  Ended up doing about 1 1/2 hours on the treadmill watching 2 episodes at a time.  Once I burned though all 4 seasons, I put on 5 pounds again, can't find the motivation to even do 20 minutes of cardio now  :(

I think Jesse will survive this whole thing and make amends with his parents and go on to have a hopeful happy future.....possibly with that spanish girl and her soon

Walt will either die in a blaze of glory or go back to being an average chem teacher again, broke alone, and resigned to dying alone of cancer

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: September 11, 2012, 08:22:50 AM »

I'm praying that the producers are smart enough not to ruin such a good show by having a lame-ass ending....like the Sopranos and the X-Files.....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: September 11, 2012, 08:24:54 AM »
In that same episode Skyler and Walt seemed to be getting along.  Apparently that scense took place 2 months after Walt quit the business.  So they made ammends.  If anything she will be the reason why Hank doesn't just try to arrest Walt right away.

good point..maybe Hank has some compassion for Walt due to Skylar and the baby or due to Walt's cancer....however, Hank and his wife are taking care of Walt's children.,..perhaps a forewarning by the producers that Sky and Walt won't be around soon?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #207 on: September 11, 2012, 08:32:50 AM »
good point..maybe Hank has some compassion for Walt due to Skylar and the baby or due to Walt's cancer....however, Hank and his wife are taking care of Walt's children.,..perhaps a forewarning by the producers that Sky and Walt won't be around soon?

I can see Hank fucking up and somehow shooting Skylar by accident and missing Walt causing Walt to go fucking nuts.  Maybe that's why he has a fake ID with her maiden last name of Lambert.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: September 11, 2012, 08:38:34 AM »
Maybe Walt kills Marie and Hank is so grateful he lets Walt slide.

I think the Arizona dudes come hunting Walt after he quits providing them product, it would explain the M-60.
 On a side note I was lucky enough to be invited to a "party" up in the mountains last Thursday where a dude had an M-60 and was laying waste to a Dodge caravan with it - fukng bad ass.
time under tension

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #209 on: September 11, 2012, 08:44:54 AM »
I'm telling ya.... in some weird twist of fate, Walt will end up dying of natural causes in Gretchen's arms.... and he'll be the happiest man in the world.

All that pallet of money didn't buy him peace, he wasn't content.   He'll be in her arms - and he'll be happy.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: September 11, 2012, 08:45:42 AM »

I will just leave this here

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: September 11, 2012, 09:09:57 AM »
Holy shit, the handicap symbol with the bell by it is a classic. gots to get me some little bell stickers to put on handicap signs everywhere.  ;D
time under tension

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: OK...WHOSE WATCHING BREAKING BAD???
« Reply #213 on: September 11, 2012, 10:35:17 AM »
I love sauls character! he could be the key to. he poisoned the kid for walt. jesse still might find out about that and mike. Plus one think I thought of is they had jesse on video making meth in mexico. he might of been suited up the whole time. but I do remember the cartel videotaping jesse making the meth.

just watched the last one of series 4 and never occured to me that Saul poisoned the kid to make Jesse think gus had done it.Although i`ve yet to watch series 5,the ending of the last series would have been a great way to end it all.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: September 11, 2012, 10:53:50 AM »
I will just leave this here

NICE!..thanks

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: September 11, 2012, 11:12:13 AM »
Just started on series 5 and realized the scrap yard owner is the guy who played Mr Heckles in Friends.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: September 11, 2012, 12:37:26 PM »
Just started on series 5 and realized the scrap yard owner is the guy who played Mr Heckles in Friends.

wow..you've really come far since last week when you had never watched a single episode..LOL

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: September 11, 2012, 12:41:37 PM »
wow..you've really come far since last week when you had never watched a single episode..LOL

Haha,i`m a sad bastard now who`s up to 6 episodes a day,and its all your fault. ;D ;D

I found this page with a review of the last episode of series 4 and some good comments down the bottom as to any questions that may need answerering.
http://www.tv.com/news/breaking-bad-ends-with-a-face-off-26886/

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: September 11, 2012, 04:24:29 PM »
Haha,i`m a sad bastard now who`s up to 6 episodes a day,and its all your fault. ;D ;D

I found this page with a review of the last episode of series 4 and some good comments down the bottom as to any questions that may need answerering.
http://www.tv.com/news/breaking-bad-ends-with-a-face-off-26886/

Hey./\thanks..nice article...good read

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #219 on: September 11, 2012, 09:13:35 PM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: September 12, 2012, 01:42:48 AM »
Breaking bald.... cool article

http://www.salon.com/2012/07/24/breaking_bald/

Hey great article...makes you really think about the show in a different way!

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: September 12, 2012, 07:57:33 AM »
The facebook page for the show.

http://www.facebook.com/BreakingBad

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #222 on: September 12, 2012, 08:15:03 AM »

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: September 12, 2012, 09:00:18 AM »
Those pictures are fucking amazing

8)

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #224 on: September 12, 2012, 09:07:09 AM »
Drawings are fucking great!!

Ok let me ask you guys this question:

Why is Skylar always keeping her annoying mouth shut when ever Walt asks her a question or even speaks to her??? She does the same to Jesse and he is always very friendly to her wtf!!!
If you ask me she needs a good assfucking... >:(
?