Author Topic: Breaking Bad - Who is watching it?  (Read 48219 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Breaking Bad - Who is watching it?
« Reply #225 on: September 12, 2012, 09:09:18 AM »
Those pictures are fucking amazing

8)

A couple would make amazing posters

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #226 on: September 12, 2012, 09:26:40 AM »
Drawings are fucking great!!

Ok let me ask you guys this question:

Why is Skylar always keeping her annoying mouth shut when ever Walt asks her a question or even speaks to her??? She does the same to Jesse and he is always very friendly to her wtf!!!
If you ask me she needs a good assfucking... >:(

Because she wants Walt to die. Not kidding.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #227 on: September 12, 2012, 09:29:10 AM »
Because she wants Walt to die. Not kidding.

Yeah i know..she said she is waiting for the cancer to return....fucking bitch....maybe the girl from Mardigal will be a great fuck for our Walter...he deserves it damnit!!!!
?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #228 on: September 12, 2012, 09:40:38 AM »
Yeah i know..she said she is waiting for the cancer to return....fucking bitch....maybe the girl from Mardigal will be a great fuck for our Walter...he deserves it damnit!!!!

The last scene at the pool dinner, they seemed to be smiling at each other like they are back together.  Who knows.  Walt firmly beleives that she'll come around and accept him again.  The time walt laughed like a madman when he found out she gave away the money was a moment for her to realize they are on borrowed time.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #229 on: September 12, 2012, 09:46:16 AM »

Walt needs to pull some quality vag the next episodes! He is supposed to be BAD.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #230 on: September 12, 2012, 09:48:14 AM »
Walt needs to pull some quality vag the next episodes! He is supposed to be BAD.

I think it was season 1 when he officially broke bad that he was having a talk with the hot Latina Principal and he made a move on her and got fired from the school.  That was the only time he tried to cheat on his wife

the_doc

• Getbig II
  • Bigger Stronger Faster
« Reply #231 on: September 12, 2012, 09:49:11 AM »

If anyone can make me a t-shirt of the teddy bear or Gus with the teddy
I will pay $50 each plus shipping. I'm serious.

The Doc
The Dude Abides

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #232 on: September 12, 2012, 10:10:38 AM »

Why is Skylar always keeping her annoying mouth shut when ever Walt asks her a question or even speaks to her??? She does the same to Jesse and he is always very friendly to her wtf!!!
If you ask me she needs a good assfucking... >:(

Skylar knows that Walter is a lightning rod.  Either law enforcement or a hit man is going to strike sometime in the future…and she does not want to have the children or herself personally around him when the time comes…

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #233 on: September 12, 2012, 10:11:55 AM »
The last scene at the pool dinner, they seemed to be smiling at each other like they are back together.  Who knows.  Walt firmly beleives that she'll come around and accept him again.  The time walt laughed like a madman when he found out she gave away the money was a moment for her to realize they are on borrowed time.

Yeah maybe but Skylar always does this sour laugh thing and then turns cold in the bedroom... :(

Exactly what i mean...Walt needs to get laid seriously...I vote he pounds that girl from Madrigal.... 8)
?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #234 on: September 12, 2012, 10:13:55 AM »
Skylar knows that Walter is a lightning rod.  Either law enforcement or a hit man is going to strike sometime in the future…and she does not want to have the children or herself personally around him when the time comes…

I get what you are saying but does it hurt her to give him some sloppy head ones in a while... ;D

The women is acting like a god damn zombie... >:(
?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: September 12, 2012, 10:16:39 AM »
Well this production is a "greek tragedy" set in the 21ST century...not a wet dream for guys with free testosterone readings above 1500...

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #236 on: September 12, 2012, 10:18:02 AM »
Well this production is a "greek tragedy" set in the 21ST century...not a wet dream for guys with free testosterone readings above 1500...

Point taken... ;D
?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: September 12, 2012, 10:24:32 AM »
As I see it, a hit contract can come from:
  • Mexico
  • Phoenix
  • Germany
  • Czech Republic
  • Albuquerque
  • Houston

Walt stepped on a lot of toes...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #238 on: September 12, 2012, 10:39:06 AM »
If anyone can make me a t-shirt of the teddy bear or Gus with the teddy
I will pay $50 each plus shipping. I'm serious.

The Doc

Almost any craft store sells iron on transfers that you can print on.  They just iron onto a plain shirt.

here's a link to order some.

http://www.amazon.com/HP-Iron-On-Transfers-Inch-Pack/dp/B00000J3LY

If you don't have a top quality printer, go to Kinkos or Staples and pay them a couple bucks.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #239 on: September 12, 2012, 11:11:32 AM »
i'm watching season 1 again.   Skyler was hot back then.  Jesse was a very good actor.  season 1 is so much different from season 5.  much more desperate.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #240 on: September 12, 2012, 11:19:36 AM »
I`m on series 5,the one with the train and the kid with the spider who gets shot,so i`m nearly up to speed.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #241 on: September 12, 2012, 01:08:39 PM »
In episode 7 did anyone else notice in 3 or 4 places a picture flash up on the screen for a split second.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #242 on: September 12, 2012, 03:49:56 PM »
In episode 7 did anyone else notice in 3 or 4 places a picture flash up on the screen for a split second.

Uhmmm....no.

I`m on series 5,the one with the train and the kid with the spider who gets shot,so i`m nearly up to speed.

Almost there buddy....just one more episode and you're there... :)
?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #243 on: September 12, 2012, 03:51:03 PM »
i'm watching season 1 again.   Skyler was hot back then.  Jesse was a very good actor.  season 1 is so much different from season 5.  much more desperate.

Why would you do that?
?

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #244 on: September 12, 2012, 05:01:42 PM »
We never got an explination from the Denny's breakfast in the first episode this season.

Wasn't this season all a big flashback from there on..remember Walt said he was 52 today to the waitress...and did the thing with the bacon. Yet during THIS season he was 51 when Skyler made him and the kid breakfast.

So isn't that where the season should pick up? Or explain why he is at Dennys buying a large caliper machine gun from some guy we never saw before?

MDN

sync pulse

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: September 12, 2012, 05:17:14 PM »
We never got an explination from the Denny's breakfast in the first episode this season.

Wasn't this season all a big flashback from there on..remember Walt said he was 52 today to the waitress...and did the thing with the bacon. Yet during THIS season he was 51 when Skyler made him and the kid breakfast.
So isn't that where the season should pick up? Or explain why he is at Dennys buying a large caliper machine gun from some guy we never saw before?

MDN
This production uses forward temporal flashes sometimes.

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #246 on: September 12, 2012, 05:26:32 PM »
This production uses forward temporal flashes sometimes.

So we can assume it will be Walt on the run from someone. He is def not in the clear....doubt Hank is his main concern. That is what I really want to find out. I thought it was gonna be something to do with Mike..but obviously that idea is no longer good :)

MDN

PS- I noticed that amazon is selling season 1,2, and I think 3 for like 12bucks a piece....think its worth getting, haven't seen those in a LONG time and I don't know any online sites that have free stuff.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: September 12, 2012, 05:39:54 PM »
Hank could hand off the case to another cop that would have no emotional connection.
 I had a family doctor when I was a kid that would not even deal with his own kids when they had the flu...off to another physician.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: September 12, 2012, 08:53:54 PM »
So we can assume it will be Walt on the run from someone. He is def not in the clear....doubt Hank is his main concern. That is what I really want to find out. I thought it was gonna be something to do with Mike..but obviously that idea is no longer good :)

MDN

PS- I noticed that amazon is selling season 1,2, and I think 3 for like 12bucks a piece....think its worth getting, haven't seen those in a LONG time and I don't know any online sites that have free stuff.

http://watchseries.eu/serie/breaking_bad

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: September 12, 2012, 08:55:42 PM »
Those pictures are fucking amazing

8)

agreed...awesome work