Author Topic: Breaking Bad - Who is watching it?  (Read 48124 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Breaking Bad - Who is watching it?
« Reply #250 on: September 12, 2012, 08:56:53 PM »
Yeah i know..she said she is waiting for the cancer to return....fucking bitch....maybe the girl from Mardigal will be a great fuck for our Walter...he deserves it damnit!!!!

she criticizes Walt yet Skylar is ass-deep in the whole mess

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: September 12, 2012, 08:58:24 PM »
Walt needs to pull some quality vag the next episodes! He is supposed to be BAD.

I agree with this...the only disappointment I have had with Breaking Bad is that Walt isn't banging some nice vaginas

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: September 12, 2012, 09:02:17 PM »
i'm watching season 1 again.   Skyler was hot back then.  Jesse was a very good actor.  season 1 is so much different from season 5.  much more desperate.
Actually I thought Skylar got hot in season 3...and I love when Walt just comes home and takes her from behind.....I also liked when Walt took her from behind in bed one day after a very stressful day

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: September 12, 2012, 09:27:31 PM »
Actually I thought Skylar got hot in season 3...and I love when Walt just comes home and takes her from behind.....I also liked when Walt took her from behind in bed one day after a very stressful day

Yeah!  I remember that - or when he fingered her in that PTA meeting!  Dude is pimping it!

I too think its time for Walt to have an affair!   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #254 on: September 12, 2012, 10:44:26 PM »
Why would you do that?

i hadn't seen season 1 in maybe 3 years.    I came to the show in season 3, episode 2 I think?    I liked it and bought season 1/2 and watched them in like 3 days total haha.   after seeing the season finale, and this thread, i figured i'd watch season one again.  Cool stuff.  Very desperate in the early years.  in season 5, he's only dealing drugs because he wants an empire.  Less exciting than early episodes when you pity him and every time he gets a 60k nut, he loses it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #255 on: September 12, 2012, 10:45:01 PM »

he pinned her to the fridge with her makeup mask on her face.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: September 12, 2012, 11:23:18 PM »
i hadn't seen season 1 in maybe 3 years.    I came to the show in season 3, episode 2 I think?    I liked it and bought season 1/2 and watched them in like 3 days total haha.   after seeing the season finale, and this thread, i figured i'd watch season one again.  Cool stuff.  Very desperate in the early years.  in season 5, he's only dealing drugs because he wants an empire.  Less exciting than early episodes when you pity him and every time he gets a 60k nut, he loses it.

I remember episode one I think it was...or could have been episode two or three when he quit the carwash and he told the arab owner "fuck you and fuck your eyebrows too"...that was the funniest shit I had heard on TV because I was thinking the exact same thing!!!...Also....at the same time he grabbed his nuts......I had never ever seen that gesture made on a TV show before

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: September 12, 2012, 11:24:16 PM »
he pinned her to the fridge with her makeup mask on her face.

That was HOT...I got horny watching that...might have cracked one off....don't remember

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: September 12, 2012, 11:25:18 PM »
Also would love to fuck Hank's wife......goofy pussy turns me on when the chick is cute like she is

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #259 on: September 12, 2012, 11:54:05 PM »
It didn't go quite how we remember it.  :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #260 on: September 13, 2012, 12:25:36 AM »

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #261 on: September 13, 2012, 02:52:09 AM »
Uhmmm....no.

If you watch just as the opening credits go up as the name Vince Gilligan goes up at the 6.56 mark you see something flash on the screen for a split second then at 12.09 a picture of a bottle flashes up.Could just be something the advertisers have put on,but i wondered if it was anything to do with the series.

http://daclips.in/5kmzpz612ulf

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #262 on: September 13, 2012, 04:11:58 AM »

Ok makes sense...yeah he was a total nerd who gets screwed over everytime haha...he was desperate as hell to make some money for his family...you got to remember he still had the cancer and was going to die very soon so the desperation was very eminent in every episode...great stuff.
?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: September 13, 2012, 05:36:04 AM »
It didn't go quite how we remember it.  :D

actually that was the third time......the fist two times it went the other way......first in bed then from behind in the living room

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #264 on: September 13, 2012, 08:11:52 AM »
I would seriously fuck Lydia hard. That bitch is dying for a fuck LOL. I think you could probably finish before she drove you nuts by asking 1000 questions :)

MDN

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: September 13, 2012, 08:26:45 AM »
I would seriously fuck Lydia hard. That bitch is dying for a fuck LOL. I think you could probably finish before she drove you nuts by asking 1000 questions :)

MDN

Lydia is hot -- good call.

As for her asking a bunch of questions, just tape her panties into her mouth.  Problem solved :)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #266 on: September 13, 2012, 08:38:17 AM »
If you watch just as the opening credits go up as the name Vince Gilligan goes up at the 6.56 mark you see something flash on the screen for a split second then at 12.09 a picture of a bottle flashes up.Could just be something the advertisers have put on,but i wondered if it was anything to do with the series.

http://daclips.in/5kmzpz612ulf

can you post screen shots?  Would love to see.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: September 13, 2012, 08:52:37 AM »

MDN

She IS definitely HOT :-* :-* :-*

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #268 on: September 13, 2012, 11:55:39 AM »

It comes up that quick i can`t press pause at the right spot,but it looks like it says "autobahn for all".
Just watched the last episode,best one yet out of all 5 series,what a pisser we have to wait till next summer for it to finish.The ricin was there again in this episode when he took it to the meeting with Lydia so surely at some point it will get used.I`m thinking accidentally taken by his daughter,now she`s starting to walk,and the one thing he started doing this for (his family) is the thing that gets destroyed.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #269 on: September 13, 2012, 12:05:44 PM »

On the bottle flash it looks like it says "make it platinum".

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #270 on: September 13, 2012, 01:03:52 PM »
Just had this link come through on facebook,but it wont let me see what its about because i live in the UK.

http://www.amctv.com/shows/breaking-bad/gale-boetticher-case-file

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #271 on: September 13, 2012, 01:11:40 PM »
On the bottle flash it looks like it says "make it platinum".

I think the website that hosts it does this.  I used to download torrents and in a movie you'd see an add on some random screen like if someone had a TV in the room and their ad would be on the TV.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #272 on: September 13, 2012, 06:42:36 PM »
It comes up that quick i can`t press pause at the right spot,but it looks like it says "autobahn for all".
Just watched the last episode,best one yet out of all 5 series,what a pisser we have to wait till next summer for it to finish.The ricin was there again in this episode when he took it to the meeting with Lydia so surely at some point it will get used.I`m thinking accidentally taken by his daughter,now she`s starting to walk,and the one thing he started doing this for (his family) is the thing that gets destroyed.
OK I just watched the last episode of season 5. Good stuff there. Never leave your personal reading material at the shitter for someone else to see. I am guessing he will be on the run soon.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #273 on: September 14, 2012, 02:50:34 AM »
It will be interesting to see how Walt talks his way out of this,with Hank finding the book.It was interesting when they were talking earlier and Hank talked about leaving the job so he didn`t have to deal with the "monsters" in the drug trade and Walts face changed,then he bent down and came back up dressed for the meth cook.its like he doesn`t care what anyone thinks anymore.Plus the talk with Jesse and how he sold his share in Grey Matter for 5 grand and now its worth billions,i don`t think his ego will let him leave the drug business behind.He just feels his intelligence is worth a lot more than a couple of million and even though he said he was out,he`ll end up back cooking meth.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #274 on: September 14, 2012, 10:16:02 AM »
Did he sell because of the ackward triangle of himself, Gretchen, and Elliot?...or is there more?...

Also...in real life a cop when he realized a relative is involved would hand the case to another team.