Author Topic: Breaking Bad - Who is watching it?  (Read 48192 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Breaking Bad - Who is watching it?
« Reply #275 on: September 14, 2012, 10:55:39 AM »
Did he sell because of the ackward triangle of himself, Gretchen, and Elliot?...or is there more?...

Also...in real life a cop when he realized a relative is involved would hand the case to another team.

They went into the most detail when explained how must he would have had, but they haven't done the back story on what happened.  Hopefully in the remaining 8 episodes

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #276 on: September 14, 2012, 11:25:52 AM »
I read into it that he loved gretchen but she chose elliot, thus he settled for skyler and moved on to create breakfast boy.
time under tension

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #277 on: September 14, 2012, 11:30:28 AM »
I read into it that he loved gretchen but she chose elliot, thus he settled for skyler and moved on to create breakfast boy.

i just watched season 2.   walt left gretchen.  he packed up his band on july 4th and left her, she caught him packing.  i dunno if the gretchen angle will play into it now that i've rewatched it.  not a lot of chemistry it seemed, who knows.

they gotta have some eipc death for him.  or maybe they pwn us all, and DONT kill heisenberg.   What if they give us the finger and he lives at the end? 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #278 on: September 14, 2012, 03:00:43 PM »
i just watched season 2.   walt left gretchen.  he packed up his band on july 4th and left her, she caught him packing.  i dunno if the gretchen angle will play into it now that i've rewatched it.  not a lot of chemistry it seemed, who knows.

they gotta have some eipc death for him.  or maybe they pwn us all, and DONT kill heisenberg.   What if they give us the finger and he lives at the end? 

Imagine Hank killing walt knowing he was Heisenberg, finding out the book was from Gretchen B and not Gail , commiting suicide thinking he just killed Walt for nothing not realizing he really was Heisenberg.  LOL.  That would be the utlimate mind fuck.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: September 14, 2012, 03:04:26 PM »
it just seems to unreal that hank would get killed.  he has to be the guy to take care of the new baby, walt jr and skyler when Heisenberg checks out.

I think the writers have to make Heisenberg's death EPIC.   He can't die like omar in The Wire, something that doens't make sense and is random.  I think it'll have to be epic like Sopranos, something that people are talking about in 5 years.  But that show is so smart - they have to have something that is epic yet really emotional at the same time, something witty.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #280 on: September 14, 2012, 03:05:30 PM »
it just seems to unreal that hank would get killed.  he has to be the guy to take care of the new baby, walt jr and skyler when Heisenberg checks out.

I think the writers have to make Heisenberg's death EPIC.   He can't die like omar in The Wire, something that doens't make sense and is random.  I think it'll have to be epic like Sopranos, something that people are talking about in 5 years.  But that show is so smart - they have to have something that is epic yet really emotional at the same time, something witty.

As long as he doesn't go the way of Scarface.  That would be a cop out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: September 14, 2012, 03:08:25 PM »

yeah, that'd be weak.  going out loony, in a blind rage with that machine gun.  I think he might end up surrounded and use the materials around him to make the world's biggest improv bomb.... then we think he suicide bombs....   then we see him quietly slinking away as the credits come on, and we're all like "wait, he LIVED...."  and that's the end of the series.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #282 on: September 14, 2012, 09:24:53 PM »
Remember he was watching that with his son one night.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #283 on: September 15, 2012, 02:35:01 AM »
From what i`ve read online the end of the series won`t really be the end,because a 2 hour film is planned to be the real end.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #284 on: September 15, 2012, 02:35:22 AM »
From what i`ve read online the end of the series won`t really be the end,because a 2 hour film is planned to be the real end.

link?

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #285 on: September 15, 2012, 02:45:17 AM »
link?

Think it might have been on digital spy,but i can`t remember if it was one of the actors who mentioned it,or someone in the comments section.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #286 on: September 15, 2012, 02:49:52 AM »
Think it might have been on digital spy,but i can`t remember if it was one of the actors who mentioned it,or someone in the comments section.

I found one

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2012/08/24/breaking-bads-betsy-brandt-talks-about-series-end-potential-movie/

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: September 15, 2012, 10:15:09 PM »
This came to me while riding the train today...what if Hank kills Walt at the end to cover up the fact that he was Heisenberg, thus letting Skylar and the kids keep all the money Walt goes out a hero somehow?...I'm sure Walt who is dying of cancer would beg Hank to take him out and spare his family the embarrassment

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #289 on: September 16, 2012, 03:32:21 AM »
I found one

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2012/08/24/breaking-bads-betsy-brandt-talks-about-series-end-potential-movie/

Thats it,cheers,i was going through a lot of pages i googled the other day and couldn`t remember which one i read it on.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #290 on: September 16, 2012, 11:10:59 AM »
Is Walter really Ned Flanders. ;D ;D

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #291 on: September 25, 2012, 01:42:33 PM »
Congrats Pinkman on the emmy!

8)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: September 27, 2012, 07:15:21 AM »
Congrats Pinkman on the emmy!

8)

agreed..although it would have been nice for Giancarlo Esposito to get it...his character, GUS, was riveting...there has never been a bad guy like him on TV

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #293 on: September 27, 2012, 07:53:35 AM »
I am so hooked on this show,i`ve just finished re-watching all 5 series again,and its better 2nd time around.For the simple reason that you know whats coming and notice little things you missed the first time.For instance one episode starts with an advert for pollos hermanos,and at the bottom of the advert it says "part of the madrigal group",later you find out who the Madrigal company are,then the one where Walt spins his gun round on the table,twice it points at him,3rd time it points at the plant,first time watching it meant nothing,but that glance at the plant gave him the idea for the poisining.In series 5 the one that starts with the kid on the motor bike,you hear a train in the background,didn`t hear it the first time,but later on you realise thats the train they rob.The attention to detail is incredible.Best show EVER.And on the Inside breaking bad episodes,the one from ep 8 of series 5 "Hank" says now that Hank knows that walt is heisenberg,but walt doesn`t know that hank knows.I just wondered if hank is thinking about a bit of blackmail in the final episodes next year.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #294 on: September 27, 2012, 07:59:17 AM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: September 27, 2012, 08:22:03 AM »

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #296 on: September 27, 2012, 08:28:30 AM »

awesome!!!!!...thanks

I`m thinking is hank gonna blackmail walt,because when he talked about the "monsters" in the drug game and getting out the DEA,this could be a good way to make some money before he quits the DEA.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: September 27, 2012, 08:32:51 AM »
hank will 'float' the idea by his trusted co worker guy.  

the friend will tell him that a DEA boss with a drug kingpin brother-in-law would be under investigation, get fired, a laughinstock, etc.  

hank will be the one with the secret in season 6.  what to do?  Hank will trail the wife to teh $$$, and he'll end an episode standing with that pallet of money (too cool an image not to use).

THEN the czechs or the drug dealer competitor will come at Walt.  Hank will have to go 'off the books' without meaning to, in order to protect the families.

Hank ends up being the muscle to protect walt, while at the same time steering DEA investigations into the competitors to keep them off their back.  HANK is the one that's going to be BREAKING BAD in season 6.  :)

I think in teh end, Walt succumbs to the cancer, hank keeps the money and the family knows walter white was a good man who did what he had to do, then went a little mad.

By the end of the show, EVERYONE will have 'broken bad' - from DEA agent to good wife.  Shows that any of us can do it, given the right circumstances.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #298 on: September 27, 2012, 08:48:06 AM »

the friend will tell him that a DEA boss with a drug kingpin brother-in-law would be under investigation, get fired, a laughinstock, etc.  

hank will be the one with the secret in season 6.  what to do?  Hank will trail the wife to teh $$$, and he'll end an episode standing with that pallet of money (too cool an image not to use).

THEN the czechs or the drug dealer competitor will come at Walt.  Hank will have to go 'off the books' without meaning to, in order to protect the families.

Hank ends up being the muscle to protect walt, while at the same time steering DEA investigations into the competitors to keep them off their back.  HANK is the one that's going to be BREAKING BAD in season 6.  :)

I think in teh end, Walt succumbs to the cancer, hank keeps the money and the family knows walter white was a good man who did what he had to do, then went a little mad.

By the end of the show, EVERYONE will have 'broken bad' - from DEA agent to good wife.  Shows that any of us can do it, given the right circumstances.

sounds good, as long as marie gets dusted I`m all for it.
time under tension

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #299 on: September 27, 2012, 09:22:21 AM »

Sounds plausible 240,i just think that laugh that "Hank" gave at the end of that interview means he knows what hanks gonna do in the last 8 episodes.And its hanks turn to get paid.The gun we saw walt buy in episode 1 of series 5 could be because of the czechs,if you noticed they sent one bag in the barrel the first time,then 2 bags the next barrel,so obviously the czechs like the blue stuff,but if walts now retired they might have come over to make him re-consider.