Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 18, 2014, 07:21:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jason Biggs - FILT!  (Read 1952 times)
Hulkster
Getbig V

ND ran away from me

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2012, 09:03:48 AM »

I enjoyed American Renunion, but what a dumbass.

and, how does he know that janna little bleaches her asshole?

cause she's blonde?

Report to moderator   Logged

Flower Boy Ran Away
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2012, 09:05:50 AM »

dude must  be high as a kite.  I can understand bashing these people but talking about fingering the assholes of their wives!  What the fuck man
bike nut
Getbig IV

Desperation is a stinky cologne

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2012, 09:08:04 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Biggs

Not a jew.

Funny fucker though, just gained all new respect for him.

Respectfully disagree.

Not one thing he said was even remotely funny or original. If anyone were to make the same/similar comments about Michelle Obama, the MSM would be falling all over themselves with righteous indignation to denounce them as racists. Just a double standard in the media if your a Dem supporter. It's not like the opinion of this loser fuck who has never worked a day in his life matters one iota anyway.
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2012, 09:09:00 AM »

maybe his movie career sucks now....  he got this cartoon gig with nothing else on the horizon...

and he decided to take this planned risk that suddenly he'll be a left-wing hero and get more roles that way.

More likely, the dude had 4 jack n cokes and just got stupid.

jesusbod
Getbig IV

Bite Me!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2012, 09:11:33 AM »

I really don't give a damn what he writes as he has as much right to say what is on his mind. I do however have a problem with him enticing young kids to read his filth. Supposedly he is a role model for kids on Nickelodeon. If that is the case he may want to tone it down a bit.
Montague
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2012, 09:22:41 AM »

It's very important what Hollywood celebrities think - particularly regarding politics.
We should place more value than normal in the core beliefs of people like Rosie O'Donnell and Ted Nugent.
bike nut
Getbig IV

Desperation is a stinky cologne

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2012, 09:29:36 AM »

I really don't give a damn what he writes as he has as much right to say what is on his mind. I do however have a problem with him enticing young kids to read his filth. Supposedly he is a role model for kids on Nickelodeon. If that is the case he may want to tone it down a bit.

So you're more worried about this asshole's right to free speech, than an innocent person's right not to be attacked or insulted for the world to see?

I can remember a time when talking about a man's wife that way got you an ass-kicking. In Obama's America it gets you a label of hero from the left wingers.
quadzilla456
Time Out
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2012, 09:55:15 AM »

Actually he is Jew pretty much all Hollywood is..
Wiggs is right. My Jewdar sensed he was Jewish and he looks the part but he is not. Still filt!

Biggs' father is of English and Italian descent and Biggs' mother is of Sicilian descent; his surname comes from his English ancestry.[2] He was raised Roman Catholic.[7] Biggs has stated in interviews that he is sometimes cast as an explicitly or implicitly Jewish character, as he was in American Pie (other examples include his roles in Saving Silverman and Anything Else), though he is not Jewish himself.[7][8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Biggs
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!