Author Topic: Marijiuana is a gateway drug  (Read 11064 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: marijiuana is a gateway drug
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2012, 10:31:41 AM »
That would eliminate a BIG crime element to drugs. No more cartels. But then again, you eliminate all the jobs at the DEA and Border Patrol
Not really, DEA can refocus on legal drugs, and Border Patrol, will still patrol.
A

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2012, 10:37:58 AM »
"I know you dont smoke weed...I know this. But im gonna get you HIGH today. Its Friday, you aint got no job, and you aint got shit to do"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2012, 04:56:14 PM »
Not really, DEA can refocus on legal drugs, and Border Patrol, will still patrol.
Yeah, somebody will have to guard the Governments crops, the DEA can do that! Either that or get a real job! I mean Hank couldn't even catch Heisenberg, his own brother in Law - the DEA is pretty useless.  ;D ;D ;D
V

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2012, 05:09:57 PM »
I've met potheads that have never done heroin, coke, crystal meth, etc, but I've never met a junkie who didn't get started on weed. All crackeads, heroin addicts, tweakers started on weed. Gateway drug and I'm for stiffening the laws.

i'd say that tobacco/nicotine is a bigger 'gateway' drug than weed, and by far the bigger killer than all the aforementioned too.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2012, 05:16:45 PM »
Just put them all together in locked, guarded colonies and give as much drugs as they can handle. From Advil to Weed to Crack. Round up the jigs, the trailer trash and the white whales.

lol

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2012, 05:23:27 PM »
i'd say that tobacco/nicotine is a bigger 'gateway' drug than weed, and by far the bigger killer than all the aforementioned too.
X2 Most addicts can quit certain drugs but most of them smoke as well, they continue to smoke its the last thing to go.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2012, 05:24:56 PM »
This and alcohol.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2012, 05:28:59 PM »
X2 Most addicts can quit certain drugs but most of them smoke as well, they continue to smoke its the last thing to go.

drugs are only bad if you abuse them

i only abused alcohol, and it fucked me up big time, but i've also used weed, coke, x, xanax, speed, roids and none of them caught me like alcohol did

i use or have used all of those drugs, but i abused the shit out of alcohol

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2012, 05:34:40 PM »
drugs are only bad if you abuse them

i only abused alcohol, and it fucked me up big time, but i've also used weed, coke, x, xanax, speed, roids and none of them caught me like alcohol did

i use or have used all of those drugs, but i abused the shit out of alcohol
Alcohol is the toughest to quit as I understand.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2012, 05:36:14 PM »
People who are Pro-Prohibition are the type of people that would crumble if they weren't being told what to do, they are the adult children who are afraid of themselves and grateful for Big Brother giving them orders.  Some people are terrified to think and act for themselves, they prefer to hand over the responsibility for their lives to a higher authority, no matter how oppressive.  Without thousands of rules, some people would just fall apart - they have a need to be TOLD what to do, mentally they never progressed past childhood, and now as adults need some type of father figure to guide their lives.  Governments mentalities is one of treating the adult population like children.  For the adult children this is desirable, for those who have matured, this is a nightmare.
V

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2012, 05:37:43 PM »
Alcohol is the toughest to quit as I understand.

actually man, i think that herion is

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2012, 05:39:37 PM »
Heroin is one of the toughest from a mental standpoint, how much pain and suffering can you tolerate? I found things like Methadone were almost tougher, as they were much more drawn out (same basic substance, longer half life).

Alcohol W/D's can kill you. One of only a couple drugs that can do that, the other major one being Benzo's. They can cause fatal seizures.

Alcohol is one of the most destructive substances (to your body) that you can use.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2012, 06:02:50 PM »
Yup. Would eliminate the scumbag dealers and bring in a lot of tax revenue.
Unfortunately, that revenue would be spent on some stupid shit like always.
(This is coming from an ex-junkie as well. That shit (harder stuff, meth and heroin) ruins lives, but it will never stop people from using it.

Whats kind of funny, is that for Opiate addicts, they have basically legal forms of it with Methadone, that is doctor regulated, and to them, that is helping "treat" the addicts.

Which is fucking hilarious that they will let people pay a clinic to give them basically legal heroin everyday, but they throw people in jail for using Opiates outside of the "clinic". Its a fucked up system.

prescription fraud is a big problem. It's the reason why doctors do electronic scripts now.
Doctors having their pads swiped by nurses on the take or people forging scripts and taking them to the pharmacy is so common place that it's a epidemic.

nkhp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2012, 11:11:36 PM »
People who are Pro-Prohibition are the type of people that would crumble if they weren't being told what to do, they are the adult children who are afraid of themselves and grateful for Big Brother giving them orders.  Some people are terrified to think and act for themselves, they prefer to hand over the responsibility for their lives to a higher authority, no matter how oppressive.  Without thousands of rules, some people would just fall apart - they have a need to be TOLD what to do, mentally they never progressed past childhood, and now as adults need some type of father figure to guide their lives.  Governments mentalities is one of treating the adult population like children.  For the adult children this is desirable, for those who have matured, this is a nightmare.

100% spot on

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2012, 11:20:46 PM »
There is no such thing as a gateway drug, it is just a state of mind.

Just like you can call protein and creatine the same as steroids, ei wanting that extra edge. In reality it is a state of mind.

Why do you do drugs ? To escape reality, because you hate your life, that is why.

Why do you take creatine or protein ? because you are after that "boost" same reason you take steroids, for an even stronger boost, then HGH and slin than weird research chems, then you wake up one day, as your quadriceps are being carrased by a bunch of old homos and think to your self how the fuck you got here, from a happy little kid to this fiend.

Whats the difference

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2012, 02:40:33 AM »
i have never heard of a pot head who gets high and beats is wife and kids everynight

ive worked as a bouncer and anyone who has seen what goes on in a club sober can tell you

FUCK ALCOHOL AND ANYONE WHO SAYS ITS BETTER THAN WEED

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2012, 02:49:56 AM »
i have never heard of a pot head who gets high and beats is wife and kids everynight
ive worked as a bouncer and anyone who has seen what goes on in a club sober can tell you

they exist...and they are many...

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2012, 02:53:25 AM »
Set up locked up colonies poulated with jigs and white junkies and let them all perish and overdose.
That already exists. It's called USA.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2012, 02:54:12 AM »

a friend of mine sold weed, and was addicted as fuck to it, and he also had violent and aggressive streaks, but be basically had these violent and aggressive streaks when he did 'srooms ie. mushrooms

another friend of mine did bout everything (alcohol, roids, weed, valium, crack (occassionally)) and weed never made him aggressive but alcohol and roids sure as hell did

once someone was tailgating him so he took an empty beer bottle and threw it out the window, hoping to smash up the dudes ride

with friends like this, who needs enemies lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2012, 02:55:14 AM »
and by the way, both of those dudes came from upper-middle class familes

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2012, 03:00:25 AM »
Never tried that, because I hate needles. But quitting coke is a breeze compared to alcohol. Just cut yourself loose from the circle of friends that use coke. Problem solved. With alcohol, there's no escaping it. Hell, you get looked at funny if you don't have a beer with the guys! "It's just one beer, man!" And that goes on everywhere, in every social setting, every venue.

Which is why I've never fallen off the wagon coke-wise, but I do relapse once or twice per year on alcohol. Because maybe my friends and that bartender are right: it is only one beer! What harm could it do? It's not like there is a cheap and limitless supply waiting in the wings for me, available 24 hours per day with little or no social stigma...  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2012, 03:00:50 AM »
a friend of mine sold weed, and was addicted as fuck to it, and he also had violent and aggressive streaks, but be basically had these violent and aggressive streaks when he did 'srooms ie. mushrooms

another friend of mine did bout everything (alcohol, roids, weed, valium, crack (occassionally)) and weed never made him aggressive but alcohol and roids sure as hell did

once someone was tailgating him so he took an empty beer bottle and threw it out the window, hoping to smash up the dudes ridewith friends like this, who needs enemies lol
He could have gotten shot...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2012, 03:12:29 AM »
Never tried that, because I hate needles. But quitting coke is a breeze compared to alcohol. Just cut yourself loose from the circle of friends that use coke. Problem solved. With alcohol, there's no escaping it. Hell, you get looked at funny if you don't have a beer with the guys! "It's just one beer, man!" And that goes on everywhere, in every social setting, every venue.

Which is why I've never fallen off the wagon coke-wise, but I do relapse once or twice per year on alcohol. Because maybe my friends and that bartender are right: it is only one beer! What harm could it do? It's not like there is a cheap and limitless supply waiting in the wings for me, available 24 hours per day with little or no social stigma...  ::)

i hear ya man

alcohol is a legal drug, so therefore it's very easily accessible

i stoped cold turkey over 2 years ago, and haven't had a drop since, and there is no such thing as "only one drink" for a true alcoholic, and it took me nearly 2 years to finally figure it out

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2012, 03:13:31 AM »

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2012, 03:18:39 AM »
People who take marijuana regularly are drug addicts. Its as simple as that. I have no symphaty or tolerance for drugs or drug addicts.