Author Topic: 200lb dumbell incline press  (Read 27925 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 200lb dumbell incline press
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2012, 02:45:53 PM »
nononono, thats not how it works.you remind me of the guys with honda cars who say "my car has more horsepower per cubic inch"

well, the american car has more horsepower per car. :D

and from 140 to 200s, thats another universe, not just another league.

also, the guy is lean.very lean.makes it even more impressive.

hes juiced, big deal, so what, everyone and their brother are juiced.

and to say this guy would be weak without drugs is preposterous.NOBODY who is that strong is a weakling off the juice.the sceletal frame alone to just hold this weight has to be naturaly strong.
i'm impressed by it and i agree that drugs aren't everthing,but i knew a guy weighed 165lbs in good shape could deadlift 380 lbs wow. after summer break from college he comes back at a juiced 195 d-ball only and all of a sudden he could do over 600 lbs, ;D ;D ;D ;D,i'm just saying. incidently no dissrespect to anyone we all have choices i choose to see my max potential naturally that's all.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2012, 12:29:30 PM »
yes, steroids do increase strenght like crazy for someone who just started them.

and then theres some steroids like halo, which dramaticaly increase strenght even for ppl who been on some steroids for a while.

the guy said his other lifts increased but not as crazy as the deadlift, bench only 30 lbs and squat 40. ??? ??? ???
F

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2012, 07:39:04 PM »
Not impressed. 200lb for being juiced to the gills. I'm clean. 205lb 5'6" and do 1 arm inclines with 160lb.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2012, 07:40:23 PM »
Not impressed. 200lb for being juiced to the gills. I'm clean. 205lb 5'6" and do 1 arm inclines with 160lb.

he's clean too. 

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2012, 07:42:06 PM »

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2012, 07:55:23 PM »
What 1 day?

You've done more cycles than he has.  He hasn't touched the stuff in a year.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2012, 08:21:43 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2012, 08:28:14 PM »
Very strong dude. Should get him to do the Mr. Getbig next year as long as he keeps staying natural.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2012, 08:31:22 PM »
Very strong dude. Should get him to do the Mr. Getbig next year as long as he keeps staying natural.

X2

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2012, 10:42:41 PM »
So he drops the weights on the floor, then he has to roll them to the bench.  ::)

Then his "friend" has to help him get the second dumbbell in place. We'll never know how strong he is 'cause he's all drugs.

The people saying "well..he's in a whole other universe because it's so heavy, so you can't compare to drug free athletes." Fuck that. If he's so insane and in a whole different level, why does he need drugs to get there? Until he can prove otherwise, then whatever.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2012, 01:51:49 AM »
he and drugs are on a whole different level, nobody cares about what hed lift naturaly.

nobody can do this naturally.

That will be true if everyone you see do it you tell yourself they are in something
Flat I will do that one day and I'm natural
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2012, 06:14:15 AM »
That might be in years to come  ;D
Btw I can't get fat not in my genes
And I'm not that far off now 175's
Whether it takes 2 yrs or 10 I'll get those 200's
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2012, 06:24:21 AM »

If you eat more than once a day, and start eat fattening foods, and stop working out, you'll get fat.

I've seen diesel ass Nigerians who stopped working out and started eating junk food and turn into round faced, wobble walking heavies.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2012, 06:28:58 AM »
If you eat more than once a day, and start eat fattening foods, and stop working out, you'll get fat.

I've seen diesel ass Nigerians who stopped working out and started eating junk food and turn into round faced, wobble walking heavies.
No trust me I can't ... I used to work in McDonald's in college used to live on the stuff never put a lb on ...
I eat anything ... Just never been fat cant get fat I'll be one of them old guys with a six pack .... Still...
That's why it takes time for me to put on size but when I do it's quality
choice is an illusion

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2012, 06:32:35 AM »

Only a hand full of people on this entire planet out of 7 000 000 000 people can do the 200's and they are not just juiced but mega juiced and juiced to the gills with everything under the sun running through their blood, don't be so delusional

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2012, 06:36:18 AM »
he and drugs are on a whole different level, nobody cares about what hed lift naturaly.

nobody can do this naturally.

You know this how?

Oh that's right you don't it's all speculation.
Trans Milkshake.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2012, 06:39:16 AM »
I'm telling you guys he's practically natural.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2012, 06:42:40 AM »
Only a hand full of people on this entire planet out of 7 000 000 000 people can do the 200's and they are not just juiced but mega juiced and juiced to the gills with everything under the sun running through their blood, don't be so delusional

Well I'm going to aim for it
I just love how you guys try to stamp on others aspirations
I have never tried to tell a man what he can or cannot do
This board is funny .. Thats my personal aspiration I've done well so far and Boone can tell me what I can or can't do... Concentrate on what you guys need to do
Damn human nature (shakes head)

Anyway back to the guy in the video
Meso
choice is an illusion

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2012, 06:44:35 AM »

You know this how?

Oh that's right you don't it's all speculation.
Let's see, Maybe 12-15 people can crack the 200's incline for reps out of 7 000 000 000 (7 billion) people and you think there is a possibility that someone natural can do it, hmmmmmm let me guess math was not your strong point  :-\

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2012, 06:50:01 AM »
This board is funny .. Thats my personal aspiration I've done well so far and Boone can tell me what I can or can't do... Concentrate on what you guys need to do

Meso
Not trying to discourage you at all, this is no differrent then someone claiming they want to become an ifbb pro drug free, it's simply not possible, that's all.

Let's put this in perspective. A 600 lb bench on the flat is way more common then 200's on incline for reps and it was not that long ago where no one in the world could bench 600, think about it.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2012, 06:50:55 AM »
Let's see, Maybe 12-15 people can crack the 200's incline for reps out of 7 000 000 000 billion people and you think there is a possibility that someone natural can do it, hmmmmmm let me guess math was not your strong point  :-\

Physicality is like intellect. You get exceptions to rules, however much guys that live on drugs want to deny it.

I'm open minded to anything being possible unless proven otherwise. I have done some crazy lifts natural and i would be much more inclined to rely on personal experience than gymrat philosophy.
Trans Milkshake.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2012, 06:57:29 AM »

Physicality is like intellect. You get exceptions to rules, however much guys that live on drugs want to deny it.

I'm open minded to anything being possible unless proven otherwise. I have done some crazy lifts natural and i would be much more inclined to rely on personal experience than gymrat philosophy.
Ok, I understand what you are saying but I have been around the block and no one comes close to these numbers naturally, no one. It's like the 100m run, 10.5-10.7 = thousands upon thousand,now how many can do an under 10 second run.

The 200' are the same thing, 12-15 or maybe 20 people on earth can rep the 200's on incline, now 1000's upon 1000's can do the 160's, you see what I am saying.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2012, 07:05:37 AM »
Not trying to discourage you at all, this is no differrent then someone claiming they want to become an ifbb pro drug free, it's simply not possible, that's all.

Let's put this in perspective. A 600 lb bench on the flat is way more common then 200's on incline for reps and it was not that long ago where no one in the world could bench 600, think about it.

How is it not possible why because you have never seen it or cannot fathom it
Goals are what keeps human beings progressing
You just randomly saying 600 is more common etc that's all unfounded and your opinion bro
Also before you try to tell others what they can and cannot do read what I said
I clearly stated I won't  e able to get this on incline because I've nEver been a strong shoulder guy and you need serious delt power from that position
I'm talking about flat dumbell press
Also a lot of people are talking about natural lifting etc I've put down counting from the beginning 12 years natural and still going I doubt Coleman or any other bbers did that ... So unless you have done 12 hard years and over ... Don't sit there and try to tell me what I cannot do
Respectfully
Meso
choice is an illusion

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2012, 07:14:12 AM »

Meso

Who's Boone?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2012, 07:24:19 AM »

How is it not possible why because you have never seen it or cannot fathom it
Goals are what keeps human beings progressing
You just randomly saying 600 is more common etc that's all unfounded and your opinion bro
Also before you try to tell others what they can and cannot do read what I said
I clearly stated I won't  e able to get this on incline because I've nEver been a strong shoulder guy and you need serious delt power from that position
I'm talking about flat dumbell press
Also a lot of people are talking about natural lifting etc I've put down counting from the beginning 12 years natural and still going I doubt Coleman or any other bbers did that ... So unless you have done 12 hard years and over ... Don't sit there and try to tell me what I cannot do
Respectfully
Meso
You don't have to let my opinion bother you, it can't be done, it won't be done, not by you or by anyone natural, count on that. I am not randomly saying 600 is more common on flat vs reps on incline with 200, this is 100% fact and not even up for debate. But like I said don't let my opinion bother you, it is actually my opinion that Bailey stopping a bullet has more merit then a natural cracking the 200's for reps on incline.