Author Topic: Shit proportions - how do you grow arms when losing waist size?  (Read 7118 times)

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
Shit proportions - how do you grow arms when losing waist size?
« on: September 08, 2012, 12:34:39 AM »
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson207.htm

Supposed "ideal" proportions. I'm actually on point everywhere except the following (in order of importance to me):

Arms 1-2 inches too small
Waist 3-4 inches too big
Thighs 1 inch too big

^^^fuck, actually pretty bad.

How the hell am I supposed to grow my arms at the same time I lose waist size? And somehow keep everything else pretty much the same??

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Shit proportions
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 01:51:33 AM »
well, if you're a fatass ie. over 12% then it won't be so hard to lose 3-4 inches off of your waist

also, it seems that most "bodybuilders" nowadays have big thickass waists, and look like complete and utter toads, who couldn't run a mile or pump a chick doggie-style for more then 3 minutes straight before passing out in a breathless state of exhustion :D :D :D

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 01:54:19 AM »
I'm fat right now for sure. Definitely not over 12%, but more like 10-11%.

But how will I target my diet to lose waist and gain on arms? Isn't it counter-intuitive? Or is it training I should adjust??

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 01:57:01 AM »
Oh brother. According to that site I should have shredded 19 inch arms.  ::)

Sure sounds like the "steve reeves ideal body".

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 02:02:55 AM »
I'm fat right now for sure. Definitely not over 12%, but more like 10-11%.

But how will I target my diet to lose waist and gain on arms? Isn't it counter-intuitive? Or is it training I should adjust??

you can't target your diet to do that man, all you can do is to eat less cals (this is in regards to getting leaner)

and with regards to getting bigger arms, you got increase the training loads on your arm exercises

at the moment i eat whatever the fuck i want, including chocolates and other "junk food" and i'm sitting @ 7-8 i'm just eating less

and like you, i'm trying to get bigger arms, but my goddamn curl weights just won't go up, so therefore my arms are stuck :'(

but... my squat weights have shot the fuck up, and guess what? my legs have gotten bigger

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 02:07:29 AM »
Well, that bad actually.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson207.htm

Supposed "ideal" proportions. I'm actually on point everywhere except the following (in order of importance to me):

Arms 1-2 inches too small
Waist 3-4 inches too big
Thighs 1 inch too big

^^^fuck, actually pretty bad.

How the hell am I supposed to grow my arms at the same time I lose waist size? And somehow keep everything else pretty much the same??

simple:

1.  train and eat to get bigger until your arms are the size you want. 
2.  once your arms are the size you want, cut calories and wait until your waist is the size you want.

chances are 1 is impossible tho, so you should probably just hope for the best with 2.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 02:09:06 AM »
I always thought my legs were too big, and I was right. I hate that. 1 inch doesn't sound like too much, but with small arms, it sucks. Fucking genetics.

I'm only cruising on 300mg test right now. So of course I can't eat like that. I'll keep dieting and maybe do cheat days on arm days.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2012, 02:10:00 AM »
Oh brother. According to that site I should have shredded 19 inch arms.  ::)

Sure sounds like the "steve reeves ideal body".

19 is bad now???

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2012, 02:13:32 AM »
no, 19 shredded is impossible for someone who doesn't use grams of roids.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2012, 02:19:20 AM »
no, 19 shredded is impossible for someone who doesn't use grams of roids.

lol

19 shredded is nearly impossible for anyone and everyone, even those who are geared the fuck up

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2012, 02:17:04 PM »
I am better than the greek ideal.
I guess 10cm more at waist must be a good thing.
 ;D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Shit proportions - how do you grow arms when losing waist size?
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2012, 03:02:01 PM »
arms nearly 5 inches too big ha ha ha ha...

not a black man calc..

;D ;D ;D ;D
calculators like this are bull there is no ideal or average... people are built differently
choice is an illusion

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2012, 03:13:41 PM »
I always thought my legs were too big, and I was right. I hate that. 1 inch doesn't sound like too much, but with small arms, it sucks. Fucking genetics.

I'm only cruising on 300mg test right now. So of course I can't eat like that. I'll keep dieting and maybe do cheat days on arm days.
Are you there God? It's me, Margaret.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2012, 03:23:08 PM »
5(-man f)antasy oh brother

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2012, 03:33:51 PM »
pump a chick doggie-style for more then 3 minutes straight before passing out in a breathless state of exhustion :D :D :D

Olympia should add a whore-pumping round to complement the symmetry, posing, and muscularity rounds.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2012, 05:05:41 PM »
Olympia should add a whore-pumping round to complement the symmetry, posing, and muscularity rounds.

they could try it, but none of those fucking big bellied toads could keep up the pace for much more than 90 sec hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2012, 05:09:31 PM »
you can't target your diet to do that man, all you can do is to eat less cals (this is in regards to getting leaner)

and with regards to getting bigger arms, you got increase the training loads on your arm exercises

at the moment i eat whatever the fuck i want, including chocolates and other "junk food" and i'm sitting @ 7-8 i'm just eating less

and like you, i'm trying to get bigger arms, but my goddamn curl weights just won't go up, so therefore my arms are stuck :'(

but... my squat weights have shot the fuck up, and guess what? my legs have gotten bigger

Sure you are. If it's anything like those pics you used to post when you claimed to be at 5% or less then you're not anywhere near 7%.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2012, 06:05:06 PM »
There`s a little item tha`s called a proper bodybuilding diet..........couple this with proper training and you may not meet some silly ass charts numbers buy you`ll be well on your way to a better physique.

Put down the donuts and train like a demon!

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2012, 06:07:22 PM »
How do you lose waist size, but increase arm size?? That's simple: Trenbolona

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2012, 06:12:01 PM »
they could try it, but none of those fucking big bellied toads could keep up the pace for much more than 90 sec hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Hey man 90 sec. is pretty good.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2012, 06:12:51 PM »
Eat healthily and less and you will lose weight.

A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2012, 06:13:02 PM »
Topic: Shit proportions - how do you grow arms when losing waist size?

Answer: Big Dicked Bob's arm grow kit $5,000 cash only plus shipping

BDB were you ever payed the $1500 owed to you for promoting the Avesher vs. No one fight?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2012, 09:00:00 PM »
aren't you like in your earliy twenties? and on drugs? and you still look like shit?
i swear for every young teenager/guy in their early twenties that makes threads like this they should get a tatoo on their face that says dont mate with me....to keep the young bitches from getting knocked up by worthless male specimens.

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2012, 09:01:53 PM »
Sure you are. If it's anything like those pics you used to post when you claimed to be at 5% or less then you're not anywhere near 7%.

dont even bother with him dude....the guy will never break 180 pounds in his life.  i feel bad for him honstly....
l

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2012, 11:56:24 PM »
Are you there God? It's me, Margaret.

Proportionally speaking, you dipshit.

Is this your idol?

aren't you like in your earliy twenties? and on drugs? and you still look like shit?
i swear for every young teenager/guy in their early twenties that makes threads like this they should get a tatoo on their face that says dont mate with me....to keep the young bitches from getting knocked up by worthless male specimens.

Sorry, I keep forgetting this forum is 99% top level pros walking around at 250+ shredded with super human genetics  ::)

Some people like myself are not that lucky, bud. I'm in my late 20's. Up till I was 16 I was naturally 103-110 lbs. I put in some serious work for 10 years and made it to 200 lean and natty before I ever touched a drug. I've only done two cycle btw. I just wanna hit 220 lean and stay there. That's my goal. If that's too tiny for this site, then I guess I'll go elsewhere.

Speaking of which, show us what a worthwhile male specimen looks like, big guy. Got some pics?