Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 02, 2014, 05:56:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shit proportions - how do you grow arms when losing waist size?  (Read 2809 times)
5antasy
Getbig II

Forever cutting

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2012, 11:56:24 PM »

Are you there God? It's me, Margaret.

Proportionally speaking, you dipshit.

Is this your idol?

aren't you like in your earliy twenties? and on drugs? and you still look like shit?
i swear for every young teenager/guy in their early twenties that makes threads like this they should get a tatoo on their face that says dont mate with me....to keep the young bitches from getting knocked up by worthless male specimens.

Sorry, I keep forgetting this forum is 99% top level pros walking around at 250+ shredded with super human genetics  Roll Eyes

Some people like myself are not that lucky, bud. I'm in my late 20's. Up till I was 16 I was naturally 103-110 lbs. I put in some serious work for 10 years and made it to 200 lean and natty before I ever touched a drug. I've only done two cycle btw. I just wanna hit 220 lean and stay there. That's my goal. If that's too tiny for this site, then I guess I'll go elsewhere.

Speaking of which, show us what a worthwhile male specimen looks like, big guy. Got some pics?
Report to moderator   Logged
Big Dicked Bob
Getbig V

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2012, 12:05:56 AM »

BDB were you ever payed the $1500 owed to you for promoting the ripped vs. No one fight?
no they all backed down saying I'm the king of Getbig, ignoring the real issue
flinstones1
Getbig V

levroneflinstonee

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2012, 01:30:19 AM »

Proportionally speaking, you dipshit.

Is this your idol?

Sorry, I keep forgetting this forum is 99% top level pros walking around at 250+ shredded with super human genetics  Roll Eyes

Some people like myself are not that lucky, bud. I'm in my late 20's. Up till I was 16 I was naturally 103-110 lbs. I put in some serious work for 10 years and made it to 200 lean and natty before I ever touched a drug. I've only done two cycle btw. I just wanna hit 220 lean and stay there. That's my goal. If that's too tiny for this site, then I guess I'll go elsewhere.

Speaking of which, show us what a worthwhile male specimen looks like, big guy. Got some pics?

like i give a fuck how old you are jackass Roll Eyes.......you honestly think me being 19 would stop me from stealing your woman if i wanted to? my physique kills yours...... Im an elite male specimen son..... why?  cause 1 in 500 teenagers have the genetics to carry this kind of thickness at my height
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/vbaby.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/211/mailsm.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/title223638946.png/

post that pic of the blonde with the tities or fuck off  nobody likes you here

l
dj181
Getbig V

stimulate-recover-grow

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2012, 01:44:02 AM »

Sure you are. If it's anything like those pics you used to post when you claimed to be at 5% or less then you're not anywhere near 7%.

that's your opinion
Figo
Getbig V

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2012, 02:32:29 AM »

Olympia should add a whore-pumping round to complement the symmetry, posing, and muscularity rounds.

contests used to consist of weight-lifting + posing

therefore whore pumping + posing is not unreasonable

but I can already hear the objections, the whore was ugly, too feminine, why no trannies, I pulled a hammie, I slipped because of the oil, Its a blood-flow condition...
nasht5
Getbig IV

903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2012, 03:29:28 AM »

Q: how do you grow arms when losing waist size?

A: AAS

sept 10th APF
Figo
Getbig V

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2012, 04:25:04 AM »

Also forget the measuring tape, its a tool, but the mirror doesn't lie
CalvinH
Getbig V

Free Foozle!

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2012, 08:49:13 AM »

Sure you are. If it's anything like those pics you used to post when you claimed to be at 5% or less then you're not anywhere near 7%.

Grin
flinstones1
Getbig V

levroneflinstonee

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2012, 02:36:13 PM »

Grin

ok  cankles lmao Cheesy

l
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!