Author Topic: 2012 NFL Thread  (Read 48058 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: 2012 NFL Thread
« Reply #150 on: January 15, 2013, 11:23:38 AM »
He definitely deserves to go out on top. I really wish he would come back for an 18th season but after thinking about it.....it feel like his timing is good....especially considering the position his team is in.

The Ravens are playing with a lot of inspiration. They refused to let Denver put them away several times in that game. They just wanted it more than the Broncos did. The Ravens are so battle tested. They truly feel that they will win this game against the Patriots.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #151 on: January 15, 2013, 01:53:06 PM »
im hoping for a Ravens San Fran to win. Real Football.... I hate the Ravens. But I respect the hell out of them. I really want Ray to go out on top. I swear i almost Cried after that last game.

some "steeler fan" you are rooting for their number 1 rival and the team that could tie their record of 6 super bowls ::)

i can't think of a more nightmare super bowl matchup, other than replacing the 49ers with the cowboys

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #152 on: January 15, 2013, 02:27:16 PM »
some "steeler fan" you are rooting for their number 1 rival and the team that could tie their record of 6 super bowls ::)

i can't think of a more nightmare super bowl matchup, other than replacing the 49ers with the cowboys

E

Im a football fan before anything. I love great football and respect the hell out of Ray. The best 4-3 linebacker ever. Im a linebacker, i was captian of my high school football team, college football team and minor league team. As a linebacker and a leader, if you dont respect and love the way Ray Lewis approaches the game of football.. you might as well be a woman who likes football teams based on uniforms. Im not a child. Kids HATE rival teams. With me. I dont HATE any team. As a fan of the sport of football, its almost gay if you dont have a dog in the race and cant find respect for Ray lewis.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #153 on: January 16, 2013, 03:51:04 PM »
Im a football fan before anything. I love great football and respect the hell out of Ray. The best 4-3 linebacker ever. Im a linebacker, i was captian of my high school football team, college football team and minor league team. As a linebacker and a leader, if you dont respect and love the way Ray Lewis approaches the game of football.. you might as well be a woman who likes football teams based on uniforms. Im not a child. Kids HATE rival teams. With me. I dont HATE any team. As a fan of the sport of football, its almost gay if you dont have a dog in the race and cant find respect for Ray lewis.

kids choose their favorite team based on who traditionally wins ie the steelers ::)

so you don't respect tom brady?  tony gonzalez?  i'd say they have more of an argument being the best all time at their position than ray does

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #154 on: January 16, 2013, 05:07:20 PM »
kids choose their favorite team based on who traditionally wins ie the steelers ::)

so you don't respect tom brady?  tony gonzalez?  i'd say they have more of an argument being the best all time at their position than ray does

E

tha fuck are you talking about.. yes i respect those two.. what the fuck does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #155 on: January 16, 2013, 05:31:40 PM »
tha fuck are you talking about.. yes i respect those two.. what the fuck does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

you are rooting for the ravens because of your respect for ray lewis

apparently you respect him more than brady and gonzalez

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #156 on: January 16, 2013, 05:39:16 PM »

E

I played middle linebacker

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #157 on: January 17, 2013, 05:45:07 AM »

E

I have a buddy who is a die hard Steeler fan, we actually went to a Ravens Steelers game at Heinz. Anyway, he is rooting for the "rat birds" as he says they play like the Steelers and wants the Lombardi to go to the AFC North. I don't share that sentiment, but it's sports, and you root for who you root for. I don't like Tom Brady, and will root against him no matter what. He's had his time.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #158 on: January 17, 2013, 11:35:30 AM »
I have a buddy who is a die hard Steeler fan, we actually went to a Ravens Steelers game at Heinz. Anyway, he is rooting for the "rat birds" as he says they play like the Steelers and wants the Lombardi to go to the AFC North. I don't share that sentiment, but it's sports, and you root for who you root for. I don't like Tom Brady, and will root against him no matter what. He's had his time.

i will root for the ravens against the 49ers or cowboys in a super bowl, nobody else

there is no reason for somebody to root against brady other than jealousy, he already has a resume more impressive than any other qb so what else are you rooting against?

rooting for the afc north?  wtf this isn't college football where your conference needs "respect"

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: January 17, 2013, 12:13:24 PM »
The Harbowl will not be denied this year!!!

Ravens Nation!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #160 on: January 17, 2013, 03:47:41 PM »
i will root for the ravens against the 49ers or cowboys in a super bowl, nobody else

there is no reason for somebody to root against brady other than jealousy, he already has a resume more impressive than any other qb so what else are you rooting against?

rooting for the afc north?  wtf this isn't college football where your conference needs "respect"

E

You dont want either team to match the 6 pack of superbowls.
I really dont give a shit about any other team outside of the Steelers. After that.. .i just like certian players, and how they approach the game. There are some awesome players that i dont like ie T.O. etc.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #161 on: January 17, 2013, 05:59:23 PM »
The Harbowl will not be denied this year!!!

Ravens Nation!!!

unfortunately i think you are right

last year i dreaded the matchup, i was thrilled it didn't happen

now here we are a year later ::)

E
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: January 17, 2013, 07:37:08 PM »
goodness gracious i hope one of them loses just b/c i dont think i stand hearing about them both being in it for two weeks straight.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #163 on: January 18, 2013, 05:49:57 AM »
Don't really care who wins I just want to see a couple of good games.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: January 18, 2013, 09:12:58 AM »
I drive by the city of Baltimore every day from work back to home on route 95. The city skyline is lit up in purple at night. Pretty cool shit.

Ravens!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #165 on: January 18, 2013, 11:06:12 AM »
I drive by the city of Baltimore every day from work back to home on route 95. The city skyline is lit up in purple at night. Pretty cool shit.

Ravens!!

I love ray.. but ravens will lose.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: January 18, 2013, 12:08:27 PM »
I love ray.. but ravens will lose.

That's why they play the game dude.....After all the talk in the media and the opinions of so-called experts....at the end of day...a game still has to be played.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #167 on: January 18, 2013, 02:07:47 PM »
That's why they play the game dude.....After all the talk in the media and the opinions of so-called experts....at the end of day...a game still has to be played.
Fuck the Ravens!  ;D  I can't say good luck because I bleed the other team.  I respect the Ravens, that is all you will get out of me.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #168 on: January 26, 2013, 03:29:47 PM »
I don't think the Ravens D will have an answer for Kaepernick by Superbowl. They are older and slower than 2 years ago. I like the 9ers chances to exploit Flacco. He's playing good right now, but Kaepernick tore up the Pats D just as bad.

I look forward to this game and another ring.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: January 28, 2013, 07:42:17 AM »
I don't think the Ravens D will have an answer for Kaepernick by Superbowl. They are older and slower than 2 years ago. I like the 9ers chances to exploit Flacco. He's playing good right now, but Kaepernick tore up the Pats D just as bad.

I look forward to this game and another ring.

Fuck the Pats D. It sucked and always has. I'm not convinced that the 49er DB's will have an answer for Torrey Smith and Boldin. Boldin is straight up killing it in the playoffs right now and I predict he will win Superbowl MVP. He is playing with so much determination and urgency to win the big one.

Kaepernick is so dangerous in the read-option offense. Plus, he'll be playing on turf which makes him very fast on that surface. No worried about Gore killing us, to be honest.

Ravens win 27-24.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #170 on: January 28, 2013, 08:01:45 AM »
Can't wait for the draft!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #171 on: January 28, 2013, 08:03:40 AM »
Fuck the Pats D. It sucked and always has. I'm not convinced that the 49er DB's will have an answer for Torrey Smith and Boldin. Boldin is straight up killing it in the playoffs right now and I predict he will win Superbowl MVP. He is playing with so much determination and urgency to win the big one.

Kaepernick is so dangerous in the read-option offense. Plus, he'll be playing on turf which makes him very fast on that surface. No worried about Gore killing us, to be honest.

Ravens win 27-24.
want to know some facts? If Talib doesnt get hurt, the Ravens dont beat the Patriots. The zRavens couldnt get open when Talib was out there.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #172 on: January 28, 2013, 08:24:41 AM »

Ravens win 27-24.
I hope SF doesnt try to put Rogers on Boldin. That shit aint gonna fly.
I think if SF has a chance they must have Smith and Smith Rushing the Passer like a mofo. Because if Smith and Boldin get off... and then Jones in the slot running seam routes will be too much for the DBs of SF. I like SF's DBs but because they bring hat... not because the cover well...because the dont

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: January 28, 2013, 10:56:47 AM »
want to know some facts? If Talib doesnt get hurt, the Ravens dont beat the Patriots. The zRavens couldnt get open when Talib was out there.

Well you know what?...............If my aunt had balls, she would be my uncle.....cry me a fucking river.....fucking Patriots fans.....you guys got a GIFT last year when Evans and Cundiff fucked the Ravens.

The Patriots didn't lose because Talib wasn't out there...you lost because you wern't PHYSICAL enough to play with the Ravens. The game was over the second the Ravens went up 7-3.

The Patriots D has sucked all season so one guy going down wasn't going to make the difference in that game.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: January 28, 2013, 11:02:29 AM »
I hope SF doesnt try to put Rogers on Boldin. That shit aint gonna fly.
I think if SF has a chance they must have Smith and Smith Rushing the Passer like a mofo. Because if Smith and Boldin get off... and then Jones in the slot running seam routes will be too much for the DBs of SF. I like SF's DBs but because they bring hat... not because the cover well...because the dont

The Ravens O-line is playing lights out right now. I think Flacco has only been brought down like 3 times in the playoffs. When they bumped Oher to RT and Mckinnie to LT before the playoffs...I was giddy because I knew that was their best O-line combo. Plus...Mckinnie is fresh from not playing all season. Flacco has all day to throw back there. 8 TD passes with no INT's says it all.

If the 49er's D cant get to Flacco...its going to be a long day for the 49er's.....The Ravens O is playing great right now.