Author Topic: RIP GOAT--2 PAC  (Read 3785 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
RIP GOAT--2 PAC
« on: September 13, 2012, 05:59:16 AM »
On this day, 16 years ago the world lost the BEST rapper/hip hop artist to ever walk the earth!

All Eyez on Me was the fourth studio album by 2Pac, released February 13, 1996 on Death Row Records and Interscope Records. The album is frequently recognized as one of the crowning achievements of 1990s rap music.[64] It has been said that "despite some undeniable filler, it is easily the best production 2Pac's ever had on record".[65] It was certified 5× Platinum after just 2 months in April 1996 and 9× platinum in 1998.

September 1996 shootingOn the night of September 7, 1996, Shakur attended the Mike Tyson–Bruce Seldon boxing match at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. After leaving the match, one of Suge's associates spotted 21-year-old Orlando "Baby Lane" Anderson, an alleged member of the Southside Crips, in the MGM Grand lobby. He told Shakur, who attacked Anderson. Shakur's entourage, as well as Suge and his followers, assisted in assaulting Anderson. The fight was captured on the hotel's video surveillance. Earlier that year, Anderson and a group of Crips had robbed a member of Death Row's entourage in a Foot Locker store, and Shakur was retaliating. After the brawl, Shakur went to rendezvous with Suge to go to Death Row-owned Club 662 (now known as restaurant/club Seven). He rode in Suge's 1996 black BMW 750iL sedan as part of a larger convoy, including many in Shakur's entourage.[80]

At around 11:00–11:05 pm, they were halted on Las Vegas Boulevard by Metro bicycle police for playing the car stereo too loudly and not having license plates. The plates were found in the trunk of Suge's car; the party was released without being fined a few minutes later.[81] At about 11:10 pm, while they were stopped at a red light at Flamingo Road near the intersection of Koval Lane in front of the Maxim Hotel, a vehicle occupied by two women pulled up on their left side. Shakur, who was standing up through the sunroof, exchanged words with the two women, and invited them to go to Club 662.[81] At approximately 11:15 pm, a white, four-door, late-model Cadillac with an unknown number of occupants pulled up to the sedan's right side, rolled down a window, and rapidly fired a volley of gunshots at Shakur. He was hit in the chest, pelvis, and his right hand and thigh.[8][81] One of the rounds ricocheted into Shakur's right lung.[82] Suge was hit in the head by fragmentation, though it is thought[by whom?] that a bullet grazed him.[83] The bodyguard, Frank Alexander, stated that when he was about to ride along with the rapper in Suge's car, Shakur asked him to drive the car of Shakur's fiancée Kidada Jones instead, in case they needed additional vehicles from Club 662 back to the hotel. The bodyguard reported in his documentary, Before I Wake, that shortly after the assault, one of the convoy's cars drove off after the assailant but he never heard from the occupants.[84]

THUG PASSION BITCHES

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: RIP GOAT--2 PAC
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 06:04:45 AM »
stick to fat chick posts mike.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 06:09:20 AM »

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 06:13:04 AM »
stick to fat chick posts mike.

I blaze a special fatty every year on this day, kick back and listen to Pac

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 06:14:22 AM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 06:56:46 AM »
immortalized douchebag
A

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 07:01:34 AM »
I dont know how serious you are mike. I think youre mouch smarter than this.

But i find it funny that black people (and some whites too) idolize dipships like this. a talented signer no doubt. but he was a thug and died like one.

aim higher people,stop idolzing basketball players and rappers  :-\

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 07:22:04 AM »
G.O.A.T. my ass  ::)

"bigmikecox" = moron
!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 07:34:17 AM »
I dont know how serious you are mike. I think youre mouch smarter than this.

But i find it funny that black people (and some whites too) idolize dipships like this. a talented signer no doubt. but he was a thug and died like one.

aim higher people,stop idolzing basketball players and rappers  :-\

Not my idol, but his music is what i grew up on. The man was a genius. White folks dont get it. Shit, I dont get the love for Van Halen or Aerosmith. Different strokes for different folks. For me, Pac was to us, what Elvis was to ya'll

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 07:41:09 AM »
immortalized douchebag
Who posed for that? Virgil from the WWF?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 07:44:07 AM »
HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2012, 07:48:53 AM »

Couldnt be. The suit still has the sleeves on it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2012, 07:52:29 AM »
Not my idol, but his music is what i grew up on. The man was a genius. White folks dont get it. Shit, I dont get the love for Van Halen or Aerosmith. Different strokes for different folks. For me, Pac was to us, what Elvis was to ya'll

Yeah, but Elvis and Aerosmith weren't involved in gangs, guns, drug dealing, and possible shootings.

Yeah, you're a smart one  ::) ::)
X

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2012, 07:56:24 AM »
Yeah, but Elvis and Aerosmith weren't involved in gangs, guns, drug dealing, and possible shootings.

Yeah, you're a smart one  ::) ::)

You are a product of your environment!

ALL EYEZ ON ME

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2012, 08:15:42 AM »
You are a product of your environment!

ALL EYEZ ON ME

You are the product of your environment to a CERTAIN extent. Many people live in bad neighborhoods and do not do that stuff. Similarly, many people live in a bad neighborhood and eventually get out and never look back. With his money, he could have. But he decided to remain scum.

Failed logic on your part.
X

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2012, 08:19:17 AM »

Almost spit my sammich all over the screen!
X

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2012, 08:20:16 AM »
You are the product of your environment to a CERTAIN extent. Many people live in bad neighborhoods and do not do that stuff. Similarly, many people live in a bad neighborhood and eventually get out and never look back. With his money, he could have. But he decided to remain scum.

Failed logic on your part.

Its all good!

His music influenced a generation! White folks just dont get it!

THUG PASSION

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2012, 08:21:27 AM »
Its all good!

His music influenced a generation! White folks just dont get it!

THUG PASSION

Don't get what? That its okay to be involved gangs and shoot people? That it's okay to remain a thug and flash guns?

For you to say "Thug Passion" just shows the level of your intelligence. On top of that, you're probably not even a thug.  ::) ::)
X

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2012, 08:25:02 AM »
Don't get what? That its okay to be involved gangs and shoot people? That it's okay to remain a thug and flash guns?

For you to say "Thug Passion" just shows the level of your intelligence. On top of that, you're probably not even a thug.  ::) ::)

Relax. It aint that deep.

Rappers today talk like they are thugs, but Pac lived it!

Level of intelligence?  THIS IS FUCKING GET BIG. ITS NOT LIKE WE ARE AT HARVARD.

HIT 'EM UP

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2012, 08:28:13 AM »
this is G.O.A.T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2012, 08:29:52 AM »
Relax. It aint that deep.

Rappers today talk like they are thugs, but Pac lived it!

Level of intelligence?  THIS IS FUCKING GET BIG. ITS NOT LIKE WE ARE AT HARVARD.

HIT 'EM UP

I am totally relaxed.

Is it good to live like a thug?
X

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2012, 08:31:10 AM »
Tupac is way too overhyped.  I guess you must be black to figure out what he is saying.  To me it sounds like.

ooo-eee-oooo-eeeee-ah-ah-ah

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2012, 09:03:43 AM »
Tupac is way too overhyped.  I guess you must be black to figure out what he is saying.  To me it sounds like.

ooo-eee-oooo-eeeee-ah-ah-ah

His lyrics are deep. Especially when im blazng! That shit takes you to another level

LL is a LEGEND!!!

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2012, 09:09:20 AM »

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2012, 09:11:35 AM »
The guy was talented, no doubt about it. His music touched you in a way 99% of artists aren't capable of.

I don't agree with his lifestyle but everyone takes their own path. He was a man of extremes, his lyrics portray that.