Author Topic: The opposite of Gyno  (Read 4483 times)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
The opposite of Gyno
« on: November 20, 2005, 02:51:59 PM »
I have the total opposite of gyno. my nipples are like baby nipples. some people say that when you're a teenager your nipples are supposed to grow a little or something or you're supposed to get a little bit of pain there and they kinda come out. well i have nipples like a 2 year old baby and they seem to go in of course unless i touch them. what's up with that? has anyone heard of this? HOW'S THIS FOR A STRANGE TOPIC?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
Re: The opposite of Gyno
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2005, 02:55:51 PM »
i'm not putting pictures  :-[  and they don't look too weird just like a little kid or something.

JPM

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 07:23:55 AM »
Sorry about your itty bitty titty problem. Post a pic like Muvirse suggested if your female. If your a male than forget about it. Good Luck anyway.

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2005, 07:26:06 AM »
WTF ???
W

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 10:05:24 AM »
I'm a dude. Lemme clear up THIS IS NOT A HOMO POST. I'M NOT A HOMO. no picture's going up. they only look a little weird up close. from farther away you can't tell. i thought it could be low testosterone cause i'm a pretty hard gainer and i don't grow a very good beard. does anyone know if doctors can give you hormones for that or if it's just the way they are? i'm 23 so that thing i heard about your nipples coming out a little when you're a teenager wheather it's true or not is not gonna happen by itself.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2005, 12:14:34 PM »
I'm a dude. Lemme clear up THIS IS NOT A HOMO POST. I'M NOT A HOMO. no picture's going up. they only look a little weird up close. from farther away you can't tell. i thought it could be low testosterone cause i'm a pretty hard gainer and i don't grow a very good beard. does anyone know if doctors can give you hormones for that or if it's just the way they are? i'm 23 so that thing i heard about your nipples coming out a little when you're a teenager wheather it's true or not is not gonna happen by itself.

I doubt it's that, as one of my roommates has mini nipples and can't grow a beard, but despite being skinny, he's got some decent muscle in spite of NEVER working out and eating really infrequently. 

Look, we all have something about us that bothers us a bit, i, for one, feel like my nipples are probably too big.  But there's really fuckall you can do about it unless you're willing to shell out big big bucks for cosmetic surgery, and are you really that insecure or vain?

I'll give you a hint- others' impression of you is largely based on your impression of yourself.  If you freak all the time about your nipples and other things, people do and will subconsciously pick up on your insecurities, and think less of you.  However, if you think you're a decent person with some minor flaws that certainly don't detract from you overall, it will be reflected in your relationships (DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO BE AN ARROGANT ASSHOLE).  Anyways, i know it's trite, but learn to love yourself.  Once you do, you'll find that you enjoy life in general more, and you'll make your best gains in the gym.  Good Luck.
:-)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2005, 01:07:56 PM »
you're right i shouldn't really care. next time i go to the doctor i'll see if it's a "condition" or if it's just the way i am.

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2005, 10:39:46 AM »
I doubt it's that, as one of my roommates has mini nipples and can't grow a beard, but despite being skinny, he's got some decent muscle in spite of NEVER working out and eating really infrequently. 

Look, we all have something about us that bothers us a bit, i, for one, feel like my nipples are probably too big.  But there's really fuckall you can do about it unless you're willing to shell out big big bucks for cosmetic surgery, and are you really that insecure or vain?

I'll give you a hint- others' impression of you is largely based on your impression of yourself.  If you freak all the time about your nipples and other things, people do and will subconsciously pick up on your insecurities, and think less of you.  However, if you think you're a decent person with some minor flaws that certainly don't detract from you overall, it will be reflected in your relationships (DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO BE AN ARROGANT ASSHOLE).  Anyways, i know it's trite, but learn to love yourself.  Once you do, you'll find that you enjoy life in general more, and you'll make your best gains in the gym.  Good Luck.

you should be a therapist or something
big or bust

Steve-O

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2005, 07:21:30 PM »

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2005, 07:29:04 PM »
You need an anti-anti-estrogen

or just estrogen

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2005, 10:27:49 AM »
yea that's what i'm saying. mine never "normalized". I looked into that inverted nipples thing. that's what i got. oh well nobody's perfect.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2005, 08:23:34 PM »
in order to reverse it, i suggest getting gyno. start popping as many anadrols as you can, and eat nothing but fast food.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2005, 01:15:01 AM »
WOW! Really? I'll get right on it.

Bouldershoulders

• Getbig II
  • Invinsible!
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2005, 12:15:52 AM »
Lift To The Sky