Author Topic: Holy shit!!!!!!! Just checked my email!!!!!!!  (Read 42767 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Holy shit!!!!!!! Just checked my email!!!!!!!
« Reply #150 on: September 14, 2012, 09:29:20 AM »
I would actually like to hear Groinks position in all this, alot of people throwing his name around but only one guy has taken credit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #151 on: September 14, 2012, 09:39:17 AM »
The fact that you would even come on here and reveal to a bunch of strangers that you have a daughter makes you an easy target.  You control what you let people know.
 Could care less about anyone on here, it's a fun laugh for 30 mins a day here and there that's it, people are getting way to into this site and need to get out and make friends. So weird when I see someone like Wes saying oh I consider you great friends etc...  Really strange behavior.
x2

people take this site way to serious and get to involved...

wes that old geezer needs to make some new irl friends at his local bingohall  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: September 14, 2012, 09:42:03 AM »
The fact that you would even come on here and reveal to a bunch of strangers that you have a daughter makes you an easy target.  You control what you let people know.
 Could care less about anyone on here, it's a fun laugh for 30 mins a day here and there that's it, people are getting way to into this site and need to get out and make friends. So weird when I see someone like Wes saying oh I consider you great friends etc...  Really strange behavior.

good post x

somehwat missing in credibility when yoiu factor in the fact that you have arranged to meet people off this site to throw hands  ;D
T

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #153 on: September 14, 2012, 09:45:21 AM »
well next time dont post pics of your kids over the internet for someone else to find them if you want to gratuitously bash people ...darwin award of the century.

Actually, the way I remember the thread, was that Grroink was okay with photos of him and his girlfriend being posted/shopped because he himself had posted them on Getbig.

Avesher/Rehaluk said he was going to get information on Grroink's ex-wife and daughter, who Grroink has never posted pictures of on Getbig, and stalk/harass/post photoshop pictures of on Getbig. This was to get back at Grroink because he called Rehaluk a pussy for not meeting "No One" to fight like a real man would. Rehaluk's said that he would get the info on Grroink's ex-wife and daughter through the information gleened from Alex23's board. Including IP's, email addresses, and some other shit.

Rehaluk threatened Runningmom's 5 year old daughter - said he was going to stick a baseball bat up her. He offered a lame apology when he got called on it, said he thought the kid was older.

And you guys sit here and defend a piece of shit like that, and his butt buddy Alex23.

Fucking sad.....

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: September 14, 2012, 09:48:29 AM »
Actually, the way I remember the thread, was that Grroink was okay with photos of him and his girlfriend being posted/shopped because he himself had posted them on Getbig.

Avesher/Rehaluk said he was going to get information on Grroink's ex-wife and daughter, who Grroink has never posted pictures of on Getbig, and stalk/harass/post photoshop pictures of on Getbig. This was to get back at Grroink because he called Rehaluk a pussy for not meeting "No One" to fight like a real man would. Rehaluk's said that he would get the info on Grroink's ex-wife and daughter through the information gleened from Alex23's board. Including IP's, email addresses, and some other shit.

Rehaluk threatened Runningmom's 5 year old daughter - said he was going to stick a baseball bat up her. He offered a lame apology when he got called on it, said he thought the kid was older.

And you guys sit here and defend a piece of shit like that, and his butt buddy Alex23.

Fucking sad.....

x2

Rehaluk will finally get what's coming to him

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #155 on: September 14, 2012, 09:50:47 AM »

Fucking sad.....
X3 well said

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #156 on: September 14, 2012, 10:14:05 AM »
And that's grounds for having someone arrested?  This is really fucked up.  They're trying to get the man jail time, and something that will stick on his record.  All over an internet spat. 

It goes WAY beyond an "internet spat".
:

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: September 14, 2012, 10:20:34 AM »
It goes WAY beyond an "internet spat".

Okay then, did they meet up and throw hands?  Did Josh firebomb groink's car?  I'm curious as to what he actually did that he deserves to be arrested, and possibly jail time?

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: September 14, 2012, 10:22:37 AM »
well next time dont post pics of your kids over the internet for someone else to find them if you want to gratuitously bash people ...darwin award of the century.

You sum up the situation quite nicely here. You mess with the bull, you get the horns. It's vigilante justice, but does anyone here think this board doesn't attract people who see no issue in doing what Josh did? Be careful who you step on.

Newsflash: not everyone here is a nice person and not everyone here automatically respects your rights as a human being. Eventually, shit's gonna get rizzo.

Groink pissed off the wrong guy and left himself exposed to the wrong guy. Now he's had to stoop to this level to protect people he loves. It got out of hand, but you could see it coming like a freight train from a mile away. It's all pretty sad.

If Rodney King were still alive, he'd ask: Can't we all just get along?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #159 on: September 14, 2012, 10:22:55 AM »
X-Factor,you`re right,"friends" may not have been the best choice of words to use but there are people here (even though it`s only online) that you tend to like or get along with,and others who you can`t stand such as Uberman!

That being said,I consider you a good friend X!!  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #160 on: September 14, 2012, 10:28:02 AM »
You of all people know how these 2 weasles always fucked with everyone and now they are sending a man to jail for typing on a key board, wow.
true .. what avesher did is not nice ... but at the same time, if you talk shit you have to be able to take it as well

in groink's defense.. like few here, he could use only words .. and it was fun

I know this because I posted so much personal stuff and pics and my website and I bumped into real life stuff because what people wrote here or photoshopped but I take responsability as I posted them myself ..

Ownings are fun using just words... no need to send people to jail or use his daughter's photo ..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: September 14, 2012, 10:32:52 AM »
Since when ownings are "just words"? you can destroy someone physically or verbally -or both at the same time-. Dont start shit you re not able to finish, both in real life and the internet, and also, get a fucking life and none of all this retarded shit would even happen in the firstplace. It's obvious the internet is everything some losers have in their lives, xfactor pretty summed it up with wes example. But do we need to remember all the losers who exposed their whole lives on here cause they had no significant real life relationships with other human beings? arvilla, robert ziruolo, alex23,groink, wes, SMM,spermastase, noone, avesher, trueanus, runningmom, oh well the list is too fucking long, just to name a very few. People who out of nowhere invent themselves a life , character on the internet before getting bashed into oblivion cause they re just average joes just like everyone else in the end, even if they bullshit us with a fake description of their lives and fake pictures. Just like in real life annoying immature attention whores always get their asses handed to them, and they often ask for it. They always sin at the moment they start pretending they re better than everybody else, their vanity being exposed.

Wohever wins this "argument" between groink and avesher is still a loser ultimately. How fun is it to see low life headcases go at each others?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #162 on: September 14, 2012, 10:51:51 AM »
I suspect this case may take a while to get going as Moosejays Craftmatic bed is currently blocking the court entrance
;D ;D Excellent!
a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #163 on: September 14, 2012, 10:53:59 AM »
cyberbully of peace  ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #164 on: September 14, 2012, 11:01:10 AM »
I am one bad mofo.  I belong to a website which is so hardcore that people get incarcerated for posting there.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: September 14, 2012, 11:04:54 AM »
X-Factor,you`re right,"friends" may not have been the best choice of words to use but there are people here (even though it`s only online) that you tend to like or get along with,and others who you can`t stand such as Uberman!

That being said,I consider you a good friend X!!  ;D

lol  Nice!!  

Dude nobody here is a friend.  You don't know any of these people, don't think for a second that you really know a guy that you post here with on a Saturday night.  Take it for what it's worth some good laughs, then log off and continue life.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 14, 2012, 11:09:58 AM »
true .. what avesher did is not nice ... but at the same time, if you talk shit you have to be able to take it as well

in groink's defense.. like few here, he could use only words .. and it was fun

I know this because I posted so much personal stuff and pics and my website and I bumped into real life stuff because what people wrote here or photoshopped but I take responsability as I posted them myself ..

Ownings are fun using just words... no need to send people to jail or use his daughter's photo ..

good post my gypsy amigo  :-*
T

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #167 on: September 14, 2012, 11:11:35 AM »
Shut your mouth, or you may be sharing a Canadian cell with him.  Do you wish to try me?

hahahahah!!!!

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: September 14, 2012, 11:12:17 AM »
lol  Nice!!  

Dude nobody here is a friend.  You don't know any of these people, don't think for a second that you really know a guy that you post here with on a Saturday night.  Take it for what it's worth some good laughs, then log off and continue life.

But I thought we were friends! You cut me. You cut me deep. ;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: September 14, 2012, 11:14:18 AM »
If I was a lawyer in this case, I'd present this entire, printed, topic to the jury or the judge ..... but which side would benefit the most?

Some dam interesting and mostly intelligent comments here on behalf of both sides.

But once again only the lawyers will come out ahead if  it continues.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: September 14, 2012, 11:16:40 AM »
7 pages

xxoo

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: September 14, 2012, 11:18:28 AM »
the line has become blurred on get big people will do anything to "own" someone else

add in the fact of internet anonymity and people lose their moral compass

ive always said that one day on get big someone will turn up at someone elses house to shoot them or some crazy shit

the thunderdome is living up to its name

on the other side if this court case is successful we will have hundreds of twinks on here taking legal action against people that make them look stupid

it could be the beginning of the end maybe the way things are going it might be better for all of us to take a step away from the internetz
T

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #172 on: September 14, 2012, 11:19:06 AM »
Guess the race??

hahahahahhahah!!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #173 on: September 14, 2012, 11:19:55 AM »
If I was a lawyer in this case, I'd present this entire, printed, topic to the jury or the judge ..... but which side would benefit the most?

Some dam interesting and mostly intelligent comments here on behalf of both sides.

But once again only the lawyers will come out ahead if  it continues.

Canadian Government may be very interested in what Mr. Rehaluk does during the day while he sits at home collecting welfare. I'd suggest Mr. Gauthier23 "lawyer up" also.

Some days it's just worth it to get out of bed and see what the day brings..... ;D

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: September 14, 2012, 11:25:22 AM »
Josh needs to smarten up people are getting arrested all over the world for rubbish they say on the net.

The law sees threats as threats whether they are in person or not doesn't matter.