Author Topic: Hate crime is on rise against Muslims  (Read 22838 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Hate crime is on rise against Muslims
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2012, 12:01:56 PM »
well i have shit whole to escape when shit hit the fan.where u gonna go Mr.
grab my rifle?

you tarts act all tough as long as nobody react, but when the big white man starts getting angry and firing back you girls cower in fear like the little rats you are. Strong when outnumbering your oponent, weak taken alone face to face.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2012, 12:04:53 PM »
i dont bash religions.i was talking about general converters behaviors before conversion.

I tend to bash anything filled with lies, what is senseless and destroys peoples lives.

when will you people wake up. what's it gonna take?

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2012, 12:05:13 PM »
grab my rifle?

you tarts act all tough as long as nobody react, but when the big white man starts getting angry and firing back you girls cower in fear like the little rats you are. Strong when outnumbering your oponent, weak taken alone face to face.

live by sword die by sword....but u wont understand.i know....

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2012, 12:05:47 PM »
Hate crime is on the rise everywhere people are becoming more hateful.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2012, 12:06:33 PM »
Scares the shit out of me, i had a feeling this might happen. Where did you find these numbers rajkapoor?

Seriously dont feel safe in this country anymore, thanks to fucktards who dont realise that the shit they spew has real consequences for innocent muslims, which includes me and my family. And unfortunately indians and sikhs too since they look like us.

Ive never been a victim of a hate crime but I increasingly feel that theres a possibilty I could be, with the increasing intensity of political rhetoric and events overseas. It doesnt help that the media loves this shit and reports it out of proportion, which only incites more idiots to react to events... No one would give a shit if the actions of a few wouldnt be broadcast to the whole world.
follow the arrows

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2012, 12:06:52 PM »
I tend to bash anything filled with lies, what is senseless and destroys peoples lives.

when will you people wake up. what's it gonna take?
if u cant b part of the solution dont b part of problem...is it too much to ask..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2012, 12:07:17 PM »
a rifle isnt a sword, mamud.
Wtf are you attempting to say anyway, do you even understand what you re typing?

Go back to your country if you want to feel safer.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2012, 12:07:45 PM »

You wouldn't so much as be able to squeeze a drop of piss out if you were standing next me at the urinals, I assure you of that.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2012, 12:09:17 PM »

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2012, 12:10:52 PM »
You wouldn't so much as be able to squeeze a drop of piss out if you were standing next me at the urinals, I assure you of that.

Vietnam...u do the math..

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2012, 12:12:26 PM »

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2012, 12:12:51 PM »
a rifle isnt a sword, mamud.
Wtf are you attempting to say anyway, do you even understand what you re typing?

Go back to your country if you want to feel safer.

meta form ever hear of it.......love you bro.keep at it.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2012, 12:13:24 PM »
Great Idea #1: Piss off the white man. That's worked out so well throughout recorded history.  :D
The answer is "yes".

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2012, 12:15:50 PM »
Scares the shit out of me, i had a feeling this might happen. Where did you find these numbers rajkapoor?

Seriously dont feel safe in this country anymore, thanks to fucktards who dont realise that the shit they spew has real consequences for innocent muslims, which includes me and my family. And unfortunately indians and sikhs too since they look like us.

Ive never been a victim of a hate crime but I increasingly feel that theres a possibilty I could be, with the increasing intensity of political rhetoric and events overseas. It doesnt help that the media loves this shit and reports it out of proportion, which only incites more idiots to react to events... No one would give a shit if the actions of a few wouldnt be broadcast to the whole world.

i m worried about my kids all the time.may b move back home for a while.i know the real hard core criminals always get away with things its common people like me who think they have nothing to do with anything get caught in cross fire.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2012, 12:16:27 PM »
if u cant b part of the solution dont b part of problem...is it too much to ask..

Understand one thing. I'm not part of anything. I carry my own will and make my own solutions.  

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2012, 12:17:55 PM »
i m worried about my kids all the time.may b move back home for a while.i know the real hard core criminals always get away with things its common people like me who think they have nothing to do with anything get caught in cross fire.
Where did you get the hate crime numbers?
follow the arrows

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2012, 12:18:32 PM »
Vietnam...u do the math..

58,282 Honorable American Service Men Killed in Action

1,100,000 North Viet Cong Exterminated
________________________ ________________________

18 US Kills for Every Death

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2012, 12:21:05 PM »
58,282 Honorable American Service Men Killed in Action

1,100,000 North Viet Cong Exterminated
________________________ ________________________

And for what.what has changed since than.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2012, 12:22:50 PM »

You're changing the subject.  :D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2012, 12:24:22 PM »
communautarism can only survive as long as nanny states are alive and well. People of different skin colors stick together, there s no mixity, or very rare and it always end badly especially for the kids. Multiculturalism is amyth, a joke, promoted by cynical elites, journalists, industrials, politics who live at the top of the pyramid and in fact want to mix the lower and middle social classes of occident with the third worlders they import in the north to lower salaries and improve their profits. Now we re nearing a global economic collapse and people will ultimately as a last resort stick to their owns, and some basic realities will be remembered. Some things never change. It was all fun and games as long as economies were working, as long as everyone got his share of money and comfort. Now that the illusion is shattered, that too many parasitic, hateful jealous unable to contribute people see that they re not going to go thru it easily, they re getting angry and frustrated. These people are useless , but they are outnumbering useful, educated , faithful human beings. These assholes have been breeding like cockroaches for decades in the obvious attempt to replace the host that allowed them to settle in his country, thinking they would adapt, integrate, assimilate. Fact is they stuck together and re built their own countries in our countries.

All of this is cyclical, and the process of selection is as usual going on. Just read some history books. It may seem a repeat of what alrdy happened countless times in the past of mankind, but it is, different, cause mankind is heading in one direction, even if some steps look alike.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2012, 12:25:21 PM »
I've said this a million times during the "Arab Spring", and everyone jumped at me and got pissed......but I will say it again, what is happening in the Middle East right now is PROOF that Arabs DO NOT DESERVE democracy or Freedom.... these are people that need to be ruled with an IRON FIST by dictators like Mubarak!

Soooo happy I don't live in Egypt anymore.... but now I have to deal with people discriminating against me in the US because of what those Assholes are doing over there in the middle east!

Fuck it, I'm just going to change my name to Ron!  ;D  Ahmed is just not gonna fly anymore!

Its a damn shame that narrow minded people discriminate against people like you just because of your background/skin color..whatever. The fact that you engage in critical thinking,educated, and no longer contrained by religious dogma makes you an asset to the US. Thats what we need -  not braindead zealots hobbled by religion.  

Besides more people in the US and Canada are converting away from Islam since they now have the freedom to think for themselves. The new generations are moving away from religion...christianity being the biggest loser. Islam is losing its followers at a slower rate mostly due to the fear of reprisals. Thats why tmost mosques are encouraging their followers to have more kids...to make up for future losses. Thats why they try to get their followers to attend special religious schools rather than attend diverse public schools where their children may actually start to think for themselves. Christians and muslims are struggling to point out that people are converting to their brand of nonsense when in reality more people are moving away from them. I love these silly articles that both camps post crowing of someone who was magically transformed by their religion. I gotta applaud the hindus and buddhists that stay away from this hilarious attempts at oneupmanship.

I've met a number of ex muslims who moved to the west so they can cut their ties completely and live free.  Its slow but its happening. Most kids no longer want to spend time on their knees  five times a day praying to some religious relic of the past.

Evolution is slow but it's advancing. In the meantime buckle up...its going to be a rough ride.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2012, 12:25:42 PM »
well why did you move to the white man s countries then, if you cant stand white people? You are precisely the kind of people we re sick off. Always complaining, asking us to do more and more for your sorry colored ass when you re not even able to contribute shit to the people that welcomed you.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2012, 12:26:46 PM »
servery,s are showing hate crime against muslin rise 50% in USA after 9/11..will it lead to civil war in next 10 to 20 years.specially when lots of American converting to Islam every year.we Indian,s are in very difficult situation we are looked upon one of them from the majority of american people while we have nothing to do with Islam.i have feeling we will get caught in cross fire.

please kill yourself

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2012, 12:28:35 PM »
and keep your dirty paws off of our white women >:(

too late ;)