Author Topic: Hate crime is on rise against Muslims  (Read 22857 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: Hate crime is on rise against Muslims
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2012, 01:01:28 PM »
too late ;)

Do people call you "Big" as some type of cruel or mocking joke?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2012, 01:18:51 PM »
lol @ three-times edit that I noticed, possibly more.  It's not that serious ;)

Also lots of cacucasian convert Muslims for girls to chose from, if that's their preference, as well as African American.

Yup. A couple of people pM'd me and pointed out stuff i should have included initially hence the edits. I think its done now. :)

I dont care about conversions unless they are forcible conversions.  Enough Indians have told me how muslim guys get hindi or sikh girls pregnant to facilitate conversion. Naturally the girls family retaliate and then you have honor killings and the like taking place.

I laugh when I read these pathetic articles writeups like the one you posted. Why is a conversion newsworthy?.....unless its to promote a religion. Marketing 101...gain converts to your brand by blowing things out of proportion

Same reason why christians posted articles on how many converts they had after the tsunami in Asia. What they failed to mention was the amounts of money doled out to those converts who had lost everything. Marketing.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2012, 01:22:49 PM »
Yup. A couple of people pM'd me and pointed out stuff i should have included initially hence the edits. I think its done now. :)

lol, so a "couple" of others PM'd you what to reply to me so you edited....never knew there were so many behind-the-scenes PM's to a simple joke-exchange between us, guess they must take this pretty seriously...or you just made that up, I believe the latter ;)

I dont care about conversions unless they are forcible conversions.  Enough Indians have told me how muslim guys get hindi or sikh girls pregnant to facilitate conversion. Naturally the girls family retaliate and then you have honor killings and the like taking place.

I laugh when I read these pathetic articles writeups like the one you posted. Why is a conversion newsworthy?.....unless its to promote a religion. Marketing 101...gain converts to your brand by blowing things out of proportion

Same reason why christians posted articles on how many converts they had after the tsunami in Asia. What they failed to mention was the amounts of money doled out to those converts who had lost everything. Marketing.

Never knew huffingtonpost was into Marketing for Muslims lol, as well as CNN and other news srouces that have had similar articles...  ::)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2012, 01:31:59 PM »
lol, so a "couple" of others PM'd you what to reply to me so you edited....never knew there were so many behind-the-scenes PM's to a simple joke-exchange between us, guess they must take this pretty seriously...or you just made that up, I believe the latter ;)

Never knew huffingtonpost was into Marketing for Muslims lol, as well as CNN and other news srouces that have had similar articles...  ::)

Getbig is serious business. The fate of the universe is decided right here on this board in case you havent noticed. Plenty of people have their say via PM whether you want to believe it or not. Doesnt matter to me what you believe.

Marketing is marketing regardless of the religion. Why is someones conversion news? Why would it matter to anyone except the convertee.......unless its to induce others to take a look at the brand.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2012, 01:32:41 PM »
I just dont follow it, I protect, defend it, and I see thru your bullshits. You consider us as animals and dont want to live with us. You pretend to, but in fact you dont want to. You just want to erase/replace us and live with your owns here. You only like us when we give you everything without asking anything in return.
i moved in here cuz i think this country is better than the one i was living in.what make this country better is its constitution which gives the power to weaks and fragile minorities that is why people from all over the world moved to usa.founder of constitution of this country went through bitter experiences of hate and brutaliy and realize enoguh is enough.we have to have some law we cant live on like this.i am sure u must have be an outlaw if u was born in wild west but for every johnney ringo there will always be a wyatt earp.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2012, 01:35:09 PM »
Getbig is serious business. The fate of the universe is decided right here on this board in case you havent noticed. Plenty of people have their say via PM whether you want to believe it or not. Doesnt matter to me what you believe.

Marketing is marketing regardless of the religion. Why is someones conversion news? Why would it matter to anyone except the convertee.......unless its to induce others to take a look at the brand.

lol I know getbig is serious I just don't think that within minutes of your reply you got PM's telling you what to say (why wouldn't these mysterious characters just reply themselves, it's not like what they supposedly told you to say was harsh or anything?).  No big deal either way, I edit posts after the fact sometimes too.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2012, 01:49:14 PM »
lol I know getbig is serious I just don't think that within minutes of your reply you got PM's telling you what to say (why wouldn't these mysterious characters just reply themselves, it's not like what they supposedly told you to say was harsh or anything?).  No big deal either way, I edit posts after the fact sometimes too.

There was nothing anyone wanted me to post on their behalf. They were just observations or jokes regarding the thread which I thought were amusing enough to add to my own post.

You skipped my question though. Why is a conversion (any) newsworthy?

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2012, 01:51:32 PM »
christian vs. muslim courtesy of you-know-who

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2012, 01:52:04 PM »

There was nothing anyone wanted me to post on their behalf. They were just observations or jokes regarding the thread which I thought were amusing enough to add to my own post.

You skipped my question though. Why is a conversion (any) newsworthy?

All kinds of things are considered newsworthy to different types of people.  I read bbc online, and its got a ton of different categories of news stories, only 3 or 4 stories of which interest me daily.  I purposely posted a link not from an Islamic website because I knew those articles could be biased, but huffingtonpost is not an Islamic site, so if they post that Islamic conversions are on the rise I see no reason to doubt the credibility of the article or its intent.  I saw some CNN links in youtube as well on the same subject - again, can't say CNN would have some marketing agenda.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2012, 01:54:25 PM »
All kinds of things are considered newsworthy to different types of people.  I read bbc online, and its got a ton of different categories of news stories, only 3 or 4 stories of which interest me daily.  I purposely posted a link not from an Islamic website because I knew those articles could be biased, but huffingtonpost is not an Islamic site, so if they post that Islamic conversions are on the rise I see no reason to doubt the credibility of the article or its intent.  I saw some CNN links in youtube as well on the same subject - again, can't say CNN would have some marketing agenda.

Your attempt at playing the part of something other than the ignorant baboon you are is amusing!  8)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2012, 02:21:43 PM »

Yeah newsworthy for people trying to validate their way of life.

There is always a marketing agenda whenever these types of articles are posted...regardless of where its posted. Unbiased news is non existant with so many special interest parties at the table.  Its the same way as an unbiased "reviewer"  extolling the virtues of the latest smartphone in the hopes of pushing sales.

The only reason for conversion articles is to prompt people to believe that their brand is worth trying or at least worthy of taking a look at. I'm not singling out one religion. Its just a game of oneupmanship. There is probably an article somewhere of  a muslim who converted to christianity and is thrilled with his/her choice.
Should this be newsworthy? Yes if you want more people to consider your brand of archaic nonsense.

Its a safe bet that religious Jersey shore followers consider snooki's life newsworthy.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2012, 02:35:33 PM »
Do people call you "Big" as some type of cruel or mocking joke?

Bingo

Urban dictionary definition of bigbobs

1) An instrument used to remove an anal cavity from somebodys anus.
2) An instrument used to scratch your ass when its really itchy.

1) Hes gonna use the bigbobs when he extracts the cavity.
2) My ass is itchy, hand me the bigbobs. ( Nasser quote?)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2012, 02:45:40 PM »
I hope there will be more of such a "crimes", esp in Europe too. Europe is getting very sick of these scumbags from islam countries. Everytime I see a dark skinned/muslim faced piece of shit trying to pick on OUR white females - I want to rip these camel heads off. You better stay a fukkin' way when you come to countries of white people and always keep in mind - that there are at least 50% of these around you that are pondering the idea of punching you in the face, maybe this will keep you calmer. Germany, France, Uk, etc.. white people there are getting very angry, I hope they will start to put these scumbags in their place, sooner than later. Or it may be too late (if it's not, already..).

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2012, 03:11:29 PM »
Religious people hold back advancement, spiritually and scientifically.

You should have your own continent, i suggest Africa.
Trans Milkshake.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2012, 03:25:33 PM »
Religious people hold back advancement, spiritually and scientifically.

You should have your own continent, i suggest Africa.

Wrong.

Just because christianity and the church were opposed to the world, science and people does not mean that all religions of hte world are like christianity. This whole church/state seperation has SPECIFICALLY to do with how the church was and europe.... its a euro centric view

Without Islam and Muslims there would be no modern medicine, chemistry, algebra/mathematics, even a CAMERA wouldn't be possible. Did you even know camera is an arabic word?

www.muslimheritage.com

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2012, 04:35:09 PM »
Wrong.

Just because christianity and the church were opposed to the world, science and people does not mean that all religions of hte world are like christianity. This whole church/state seperation has SPECIFICALLY to do with how the church was and europe.... its a euro centric view

Without Islam and Muslims there would be no modern medicine, chemistry, algebra/mathematics, even a CAMERA wouldn't be possible. Did you even know camera is an arabic word?

www.muslimheritage.com
TL:DR:GFY

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2012, 02:15:54 AM »
Wrong.

www.muslimheritage.com

STFU, the quality of life in the middle east is laughable, you  had a progressive civilization right about the time europe was in the dark ages, you have done fuck all since apart from rape and abuse women and children and kill each other, you tiny cocked piece of shit.
Trans Milkshake.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2012, 08:32:39 AM »
I guess you haven't been in the middle east?

It's funny how no one ever talks about the poverty, poor infrastrcture, unemployement, suicide and depression in america?

The rest of the world is not a shithole like the west wants you to believe. I've been to africa, middle-east, europe and north america. Africa and ME are actually really really nice.. even the poor areas have a sense of peace that you cannot find anywhere in america. I plan to get off this rock and maybe go to qatar or saudi or uae for some jobs once wife finishes school.

The difference between muslims and non muslims especially of those in the west... is that muslims are bent on BUILDING and improving their sense of life and well being..  While for example Americans, they are bent on SAVING money, cheapning out, exploiting people's money of their own people, of other foreign people, after wars and conquest, destablizing others while you are crumbling... however it becomes difficult when there are military dictators (for example egypt which you supported for 30 years) or tunis, where they leech on the people's wealth and use it for their own means. However when they do get a chance to build they build unlike what you can imagine.

Just like in the middle agees... there was public drinking water, public lights in muslim spain while the british lived in mud houses.

Today its not that different so when a westerner actually visits the middle east they are in absolute shock... both at the life style and structures.

Its also VERY hard to build when you are constantly BOMBED. Thank you America. However there where there is no american meddling and bombing usually is tremendous progress.

And just like in the past Muslims have something of a culture you can only fantasize of in hollywood. You are angry jealous crusader wanabes who only have blood thirst.. and just like the popes and emperors of europe past... they brainwash the ignorant masses into fearing that which they dont know... hating that which tehy are told to hate... and instigating and hurting Muslims via all possible means then wondering 'why do they hate us'. I mean 1+ million people killed, seven countries attacked one would think thats more than enough to PISS OFF people in the last 10 years alone.. not to mention the last 200 some years of colonialism and other shit.

I loved living there and inshAllah (God willing) can't wait to get off this God forsaken rock when I get a job opportunity abroad.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #93 on: September 16, 2012, 10:26:18 AM »
wanna see america in all her glory? go to detroit :D :D :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2012, 11:27:27 AM »

I loved living there and inshAllah (God willing) can't wait to get off this God forsaken rock when I get a job opportunity abroad.
TL:DR:GFY

(Too long, didn't read, go fuck yourself)

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2012, 03:00:24 AM »
i am seriously thinking about moving to dubai.one of the top country of the world security wise.i have been there few times left my full shopping cart unattended for hours nothing was missing.My host made joke when i refuse to left cart like this..he said dont worry its not America....was kinda funny...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2012, 09:17:00 AM »
yeah ive been to emirate too, but honestly dubai didnt impress me in the sense that it felt like downtown toronto EXCEPT it was all brand spanking new, shining and ridiculously clean. No homeless people and no hookers at night. and of course no drunkards at night walking around.

What I loved more was a small place like 'ajman. Very peaceful and reminded me of libya in more humble abodes. Sharjah was nice too. Didn't get a chance to visit abu dhabi unfortunately but its very well built and more of a mix of new and traditional.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2012, 09:42:31 PM »
A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within
will durant

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2012, 06:15:56 AM »
Wrong.

www.muslimheritage.com

It took thinking/inquisitive people to come up with that stuff. Religion had fuck to do with it

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2012, 12:12:43 PM »
Well it did for Muslims actually :) I know it didn't for Europe.