Author Topic: The World Apology Tour  (Read 5741 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The World Apology Tour
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2012, 06:54:27 PM »
Straw - do you still believe the movie had anything to do w the attack?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2012, 06:55:54 PM »
U.S. Unimpressed by Netanyahu Speech, Won't Set Red Lines- The Obama administration reiterates
 inn ^ | 9/27/12 | Elad Benari

Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2012 9:47:03 PM by Nachum

The Obama administration remained unimpressed on Thursday after Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s speech to the United Nations and reiterated that the President would not set “red lines” for Iran.

“As the prime minister said, the United States and Israel share the goal of preventing Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon," spokesman Tommy Vietor of the National Security Council said on Thursday, adding, “We will continue our close consultation and cooperation toward achieving that goal.”

Meanwhile, officials in Washington quoted in the Israeli media praised Netanyahu for the conciliatory approach he took towards Obama but made ​​it clear that the United States still opposes placing a red line for Iran.

The officials noted that Obama had been making his way from a campaign stop in Virginia as Netanyahu was making his speech and as such had no time to watch the speech live. While Obama has declined a request for a meeting by Netanyahu, the two are expected to speak over the phone on Friday.

Obama rejected the idea of placing “red lines” for Iran during a phone conversation with Netanyahu several weeks ago, and received backing from Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, who said that red lines “are kind of political arguments that are used to try to put people in a corner.”

Earlier this week, Obama likened Israeli pressure on him to draw a clear “red line” over Iran's nuclear ambitions to "noise" he tries to ignore.

(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2012, 07:16:49 PM »
Thanks for the great advice. I'll apply to the State Dept. if you apply for the Post Office. Deal?

nope

I've got a great job already

you can do whatever you want

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2012, 07:18:51 PM »
nope

I've got a great job already

you can do whatever you want

That stim bill money washing africans balls after sex was renewed? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2012, 07:20:08 PM »
Trying to find terrorists/murderers? They haven't even secured the crime scene yet, you stupid fuck.

Just stop posting in this thread. You're embarrassing yourself.

yeah, and that's why it would be fucking stupid to go on TV and start spilling intellgence info while we're still gathering intelligence

I guess POTUS Bereft Fury would have gone on TV while the fire were still burning and jeopardize the lives of people gathering the intelligence, their ability to continue to gather it and even jeopardize our ability to capture or kill the people who murdered our citizens

great thinking

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2012, 07:20:56 PM »
Straw - do you still believe the movie had anything to do w the attack?

when did I say the movie was the cause of the murder of our ambassador in Lybia ?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2012, 07:21:38 PM »
That stim bill money washing africans balls after sex was renewed? 

that must be your job you're thinking about

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2012, 07:25:32 PM »
yeah, and that's why it would be fucking stupid to go on TV and start spilling intellgence info while we're still gathering intelligence

I guess POTUS Bereft Fury would have gone on TV while the fire were still burning and jeopardize the lives of people gathering the intelligence, their ability to continue to gather it and even jeopardize our ability to capture or kill the people who murdered our citizens

great thinking

Gathering evidence?!

You mean like the murdered ambassadors journal which someone from CNN was able to lift from the location where he was killed?

Just shut the fuck up already. You look more and more like a jackass with every posting in this thread. Why don't you actually do some research on the topic before making idiotic comments?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2012, 07:40:03 PM »
Gathering evidence?!

You mean like the murdered ambassadors journal which someone from CNN was able to lift from the location where he was killed?

Just shut the fuck up already. You look more and more like a jackass with every posting in this thread. Why don't you actually do some research on the topic before making idiotic comments?

spare me your bullshit

if you think the POTUS should go out and reveal actionable intelligence to the entire world while the attack was still ongoing and while the people collecting the info were still capable of collecting more info and perhaps still in danger themselves then you're just as clueless as Bereft Fury

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2012, 07:42:17 PM »
spare me your bullshit

if you think the POTUS should go out and reveal actionable intelligence to the entire world while the attack was still ongoing and while the people collecting the info were still capable of collecting more info and perhaps still in danger themselves then you're just as clueless as Bereft Fury

So instead blame a movie on multiple occasions that had ZERO to do with anything? 

LMFAO!!!!!!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2012, 07:42:26 PM »
Jesus Christ Man-- What the fuck are you babbling about?

What does Obama's pathetically impotent reaction ( and disinterest) have to do with intelligence gathering?

You really think he gives a shit about this entire situation?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2012, 07:43:58 PM »
Jesus Christ Man-- What the fuck are you babbling about?

What does Obama's pathetically impotent reaction ( and disinterest) have to do with intelligence gathering?

You really think he gives a shit about this entire situation?

are fucking kidding

really

are you honestly that clueless

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2012, 07:45:36 PM »
are fucking kidding

really

are you honestly that clueless

Yes-- I'm the one who is clueless.  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2012, 07:51:50 PM »
Yes-- I'm the one who is clueless.  ::)

He's such a stupid fuck. Why is he even posting in this thread?