Author Topic: Adonis and the pussification of men  (Read 17658 times)

the trainer

Adonis and the pussification of men
« on: September 14, 2012, 11:49:15 AM »
After reading that adonis thread i am wondering why so many men have become pussies these days, I am an old school guy if you and i have a problem we take off our watches roll up over sleeves and go to the parking lot and settle it like gentlemen, but these getbiggers have become a bunch of sissies, calling the cops trying to sue and complaining about being bullied, i remember as a kid i was being bullied by a bigger kid so i decided to fight him, i did not win the fight but i showed heart and gain the respect of him and the other kids and i was never bothered again, grow some balls and be men you fucking twats.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Adonis and the pussification of men
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 11:50:50 AM »
Why is my name in this?  ???  I own firearms therefore I cannot be included in this!

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 11:52:10 AM »
your name is in there because i was reading where you are taking a guy to court for cyberbullying.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 11:52:42 AM »
If it were up to me, I`d bring the Code Duello back (circa 1777), but thats not the kind of society we live in anymore.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 11:53:40 AM »

Oh, it's wide spread phenomenon!
And these types even call real men names if they show the real male character; fighting, not-giving-a-fuk etc.

Sick world. Keep safe reading "Men's health" on saturday night in your bed guys  Oh brother  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 11:56:16 AM »
your name is in there because i was reading where you are taking a guy to court for cyberbullying.
What do you think of libel?  ;)

the trainer

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 11:56:58 AM »
If it were up to me, I`d bring the Code Duello back (circa 1777), but thats not the kind of society we live in anymore.

So if i walk up to you in a bar and insult your girl in front of your face i guess you would just walk away.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2012, 11:57:40 AM »
Hey "the trainer" shut up

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2012, 12:00:04 PM »
So if i walk up to you in a bar and insult your girl in front of your face i guess you would just walk away.
I don`t frequent those types of establishments so you would never have such an opportunity.  Why, are you looking for a fight?  Why wouldn`t you just mind your own business?

the trainer

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2012, 12:00:15 PM »
What do you think of libel?  ;)

nothing teaches respect more than a beatdown. that person would not talk shit anymore.

the trainer

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2012, 12:01:45 PM »
I don`t frequent those types of establishments so you would never have such an opportunity.  Why, are you looking for a fight?  Why wouldn`t you just mind your own business?

You could be in the finest establishment and a rude guy decides to insult your girl and you could not defend her honor what kind of man are you.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2012, 12:03:57 PM »
After reading that adonis thread i am wondering why so many men have become pussies these days, I am an old school guy if you and i have a problem we take off our watches roll up over sleeves and go to the parking lot and settle it like gentlemen, but these getbiggers have become a bunch of sissies, calling the cops trying to sue and complaining about being bullied, i remember as a kid i was being bullied by a bigger kid so i decided to fight him, i did not win the fight but i showed heart and gain the respect of him and the other kids and i was never bothered again, grow some balls and be men you fucking twats.

A REAL MAN NEVER LOSES A FIGHT.  yOU ARE WEAK, WEAK AND PATHETIC

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2012, 12:05:37 PM »
You could be in the finest establishment and a rude guy decides to insult your girl and you could not defend her honor what kind of man are you.
What makes you think that?

the trainer

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2012, 12:05:55 PM »
A REAL MAN NEVER LOSES A FIGHT.  yOU ARE WEAK, WEAK AND PATHETIC

True i was a skinny weak kid but i never back down, now i am a 250 pound juiced up monster nobody will fuck with me anymore.

the trainer

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2012, 12:06:59 PM »
What makes you think that?

Because from reading your threads i see that you believe in calling the cops and suing not rolling up your fists.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2012, 12:07:07 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2012, 12:07:48 PM »
True i was a skinny weak kid but i never back down, now i am a 250 pound juiced up monster nobody will fuck with me anymore.

Love the cyber machismo..

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2012, 12:08:28 PM »
Can't even order fried catfish in peace:

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2012, 12:10:50 PM »
I could understand being a mans man back in the 1400's. Those men were brutal, but they had to be.

We currently live in a civilized society. There is no reason to go walking around with a macho, tough guy attitude. We don't live in the 1400's, nor are we cavemen. I am not saying that men have to be weak and scared. However, this macho, tough guy attitude is such bullshit. Protect yourself and your family when needed, but not because you have to live up to a male persona. If the right authorities (police) could take care of a situation, why would I try to invite harm into my life for no good reason? I have logic and reasoning on my side. I don't need to live up to a certain male image.
X

the trainer

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2012, 12:11:32 PM »

That is exactly my point look at those pussy men standing doing nothing while a man hits a woman if i was there me and that guy would have a showdown.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2012, 12:11:52 PM »

:D  Chickenheads will be chickenheads.   :D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2012, 12:12:34 PM »

FUK yea Alpha

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2012, 12:12:55 PM »
Dont disturb true anus , he is busy taking care of the house and "lovely dogs" while his whore is working to pay the bills.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2012, 12:13:41 PM »
Because from reading your threads i see that you believe in calling the cops and suing not rolling up your fists.
I do believe in calling the cops first if its possible.  If its not possible, I do think defending yourself with force if necessary is justified.  Especially on one`s own property.  We have what you call Castle Doctrine which enables deadly force to be used to protect your home, any area on your property, your car and even your workplace.  I support it and would not hesitate to use it for a second if it was necessary.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2012, 12:13:58 PM »
I could understand being a mans man back in the 1400's. Those men were brutal, but they had to be.

We currently live in a civilized society. There is no reason to go walking around with a macho, tough guy attitude. We don't live in the 1400's, nor are we cavemen. I am not saying that men have to be weak and scared. However, this macho, tough guy attitude is such bullshit. Protect yourself and your family when needed, but not because you have to live up to a male persona. If the right authorities (police) could take care of a situation, why would I try to invite harm into my life for no good reason? I have logic and reasoning on my side. I don't need to live up to a certain male image.
Solid post