Author Topic: Adonis and the pussification of men  (Read 17591 times)

io856

Re: Adonis and the pussification of men
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2012, 01:08:16 PM »
Haha! Not enough guys in this thread have been in enough fights.

Want to see how far your fists get you? Go bounce at a strip club frequented by bikers. Then wait for a rival gang to show up with their colors on. Then see how far fighting gets you, or how macho you want to be. I did it, and I can tell you, the guys on the staff who fought were the guys who got fucked up real quick. Guys who spoke well and talked themselves out of trouble lived, earned respect, and made money.

A real man is smart enough to not get himself into a position where he needs to fight, he looks for easy quick ways out of a physical fight so he doesn't get hurt/killed.

You idiots fail to realize: you're the direct descendants of men who knew how to avoid fighting so they didn't lose a leg/arm/life before they were able to reproduce. They were smart. Why insist on being stupid?

Don't fight. Only an idiot lives up to a perceived macho persona. Guys like that get drilled in real life by tougher guys, and usually end up dead, in jail, or at least hurt real bad.

Wanna know what happens to smart guys who don't fight? They make more money, stay out of prison, don't invite retributive justice on themselves and their families from those they hurt in previous fights...

You guys act like it's one punch, done, and everyone shakes hands and goes to have a beer.

Tell that to my friend Howard Gairy. He was bouncing at a bar back home. Got into with this asian kid who wouldn't go thru the metal detector. Howard got up in his face a bit and shoved the kid. The kid took off embarassed. Rerturned, and shot Howard in the stomach. Howard waited on the sidewalk and bled to death waiting for 25 minutes for an ambulance to show up.

Howard could have called the cops. Could have talked to this asian kid instead of getting tough with him. But he didn't. He chose the macho route. Now he's dead.
Good post

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2012, 01:09:36 PM »
Why aren't you challenging my first claim?  Or are you agreeing with my assumption that you cannot take a punch and therefore must resort to using guns for self defense regardless of location?
I do believe its fair to use a firearm after you are assaulted.

the trainer

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2012, 01:10:56 PM »

Want to see how far your fists get you? Go bounce at a strip club frequented by bikers. Then wait for a rival gang to show up with their colors on. Then see how far fighting gets you, or how macho you want to be. I did it, and I can tell you, the guys on the staff who fought were the guys who got fucked up real quick. Guys who spoke well and talked themselves out of trouble lived, earned respect, and made money.

A real man is smart enough to not get himself into a position where he needs to fight, he looks for easy quick ways out of a physical fight so he doesn't get hurt/killed.

You idiots fail to realize: you're the direct descendants of men who knew how to avoid fighting so they didn't lose a leg/arm/life before they were able to reproduce. They were smart. Why insist on being stupid?

Don't fight. Only an idiot lives up to a perceived macho persona. Guys like that get drilled in real life by tougher guys, and usually end up dead, in jail, or at least hurt real bad.

Wanna know what happens to smart guys who don't fight? They make more money, stay out of prison, don't invite retributive justice on themselves and their families from those they hurt in previous fights...

You guys act like it's one punch, done, and everyone shakes hands and goes to have a beer.

Tell that to my friend Howard Gairy. He was bouncing at a bar back home. Got into with this asian kid who wouldn't go thru the metal detector. Howard got up in his face a bit and shoved the kid. The kid took off embarassed. Rerturned, and shot Howard in the stomach. Howard waited on the sidewalk and bled to death waiting for 25 minutes for an ambulance to show up.

Howard could have called the cops. Could have talked to this asian kid instead of getting tough with him. But he didn't. He chose the macho route. Now he's dead.

Different case you attack somebody you are asking for trouble, if i have a problem with somebody i asked them if they want to roll up their sleeves and settle it if they said yes we do it if they say no then i leave it alone i am not going to attack them.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2012, 01:11:21 PM »
After reading that adonis thread i am wondering why so many men have become pussies these days, I am an old school guy if you and i have a problem we take off our watches roll up over sleeves and go to the parking lot and settle it like gentlemen, but these getbiggers have become a bunch of sissies, calling the cops trying to sue and complaining about being bullied, i remember as a kid i was being bullied by a bigger kid so i decided to fight him, i did not win the fight but i showed heart and gain the respect of him and the other kids and i was never bothered again, grow some balls and be men you fucking twats.

he owns guns damn it , forget this pic and the fact he bakes mint juleps

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2012, 01:18:19 PM »
he owns guns damn it , forget this pic and the fact he bakes mint juleps

The hilarious thing about that Halloween Picture- see the date - is that my friend on the right is friends with a lot of famous people and was also an Army veteran.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2012, 01:19:44 PM »

Yikes, he was a Michigan Tech Husky alum just like me.

RIP

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2012, 01:31:09 PM »
After reading that adonis thread i am wondering why so many men have become pussies these days, I am an old school guy if you and i have a problem we take off our watches roll up over sleeves and go to the parking lot and settle it like gentlemen, but these getbiggers have become a bunch of sissies, calling the cops trying to sue and complaining about being bullied, i remember as a kid i was being bullied by a bigger kid so i decided to fight him, i did not win the fight but i showed heart and gain the respect of him and the other kids and i was never bothered again, grow some balls and be men you fucking twats.

Adonis is the typical american: "Touch me and I'll sue you!" .. bitch  ;D

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2012, 01:43:28 PM »
Yikes, he was a Michigan Tech Husky alum just like me.

RIP

Yep. I mixed up my story though...he was talking to the asian kid, who went back and got his other buddy (not asian - black) who did the shooting. The black kid got second degree murder.

There's a wrestling tournament in Howard's honor every year. He was a great guy, very good football player, but even better wrestler.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2012, 01:52:48 PM »
I do believe its fair to use a firearm after you are assaulted.

So you would pull out your gun if someone pushed you in a bar or by accident on a street corner? Why would you immediately jump to using deadly force,
all drugs - TPPIIP

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2012, 02:03:07 PM »
So you would pull out your gun if someone pushed you in a bar or by accident on a street corner? Why would you immediately jump to using deadly force,

Doesn't make much sense to me either.  We still haven't determined if TA even knows how to use a gun.   :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2012, 02:06:56 PM »
Doesn't make much sense to me either.  We still haven't determined if TA even knows how to use a gun.   :-\

Adam is a smart guy , if he owns guns you can assume he knows exactly how to properly use them and the ramifications of doing so.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2012, 02:07:42 PM »
Why would anyone use deadly force if it was purely an accident?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2012, 02:12:50 PM »
ta using intellect in the face of trolling = win
T

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2012, 02:16:55 PM »
nothing teaches respect more than a beatdown. that person would not talk shit anymore.
Maybe? In an ideal world, the guy would accept his beatdown if both sides greed to settle it that way.
I used to be a bouncer/doorman at a large rock and roll club in the mid 80's.
I'm no super bad ass , but can hold my own against the avg slob.

The world is full of crazy maniacs who will use a gun whenever they feel the need.
I'm NOT talking about self defense here , more like gangster/thug intimidation.
Despite what some "men of macho honor" might prefer, bar fights have no real rules or regulations.
If the cops get involved after a brawl, you can bet someone is going off in cuffs and law suits may be filed.

FYI, when I was an active duty marine , I got n a fight over a girl ( of course).
I psuhed him off his bar stool and he hit me with a beer pitcher. That slowed me down but I managed to tackle him and get in
a couple shots before they broke it up. Being white marine in the south ( 30 yrs ago) against a black civillian who used a "weopon " ( beer pitcher),
the desk sgt asked me to press charges for assault with a weopon. I did that to go home  to avoid more trouble with my unit commander.
At the hearing, I  dropped the charges and simply told the judge it was a silly fight over a girl and we both got a few licks in, but nothing serious.
The judge was all too happy to dismiss the case and move fwd.
The black guy I fought was in shock and came over to thank me . I told him, we both got in our licks and nobody got injured.
I shook his hand and wished him well. That was it.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2012, 02:18:33 PM »
Exactly! I actually had a deadly force card when  was an MSG guard in the marines.
FYI, I never fired my weopon the whole yr on this duty  :o

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2012, 02:21:15 PM »

Okay, but then what about the first case. A drunk guy runs into/pushes you in a bar. What are you going to do besides withdrawing your weapon?
all drugs - TPPIIP

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2012, 02:24:26 PM »
Exactly! I actually had a deadly force card when  was an MSG guard in the marines.
FYI, I never fired my weopon the whole yr on this duty  :o

whut is that  :o
Gives you the right to shoot people outside the war-zone also?

I never got license to kill during my time in army  :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2012, 02:27:10 PM »
Okay, but then what about the first case. A drunk guy runs into/pushes you in a bar. What are you going to do besides withdrawing your weapon?
I wouldn`t do anything.  Why would I if it was just something as minor as that?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2012, 03:57:01 PM »
true anus goes to bars where it s normal for men to touch each others, drunk or not.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2012, 04:09:57 PM »
some people are cut out to be badasses, some aren't... lots of "logic" in this thread ::)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2012, 04:46:12 PM »

whut is that  :o
Gives you the right to shoot people outside the war-zone also?

I never got license to kill during my time in army  :-\

This was 30 yrs ago and actually required if you were in a security post and had to guard something.
Ok, the card was an actual lamenated card with the 10 basic rules and examples of when you could use deadly force while on duty.
It is NOT a 007 type license to kill, more like a reminder of the guidelines and regulations you had to follow.
I even fired or drew my weopon during my enture yr of MSG duty. I did get quite bored gaurding the left rear entrance of the US embassy in Japan however. Nothing ever happened, but, I got to open the door for a few big wigs when they had a meeting.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2012, 05:12:59 PM »
You could be in the finest establishment and a rude guy decides to insult your girl and you could not defend her honor what kind of man are you.

you cant defend yourself physically from people using harshwords to you and your girlfriend

be a non-confrontational white man and you will see, next step after that is pyramid shits
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2012, 05:17:44 PM »

And all these "what ifs" are bullshit. People dont just randomly insult you or your girl unless you hang out where scum does. Then what does that say about you?
i disaggree with the last statement you havent walked in the shoes of a gentleman like the falcon so i understand
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2012, 05:21:20 PM »
guns should be illegal its the right thing, that would mean less guns in hands of thugs garanteed, if you get caught with one youre arrested and fined big time

just like everyone should not eat meat, its the right thing

A