Author Topic: Adonis and the pussification of men  (Read 17654 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Adonis and the pussification of men
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2012, 05:25:26 PM »
guns should be illegal its the right thing, that would mean less guns in hands of thugs garanteed, if you get caught with one youre arrested and fined big time

just like everyone should not eat meat, its the right thing

What about protection from dangerous animals?   :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2012, 05:26:10 PM »
guns should be illegal its the right thing, that would mean less guns in hands of thugs garanteed, if you get caught with one youre arrested and fined big time

2nd Amendment my friend.  It would be Unconstitutional.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2012, 05:31:27 PM »
2nd Amendment my friend.  It would be Unconstitutional.

unconstitutional so what, i wouldnt stick by the constitutional like its some religious artifact if i were you. You gotta go with your heart on this one (no homo) and clearly see its best for all if we dont have guns
A

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2012, 05:32:05 PM »
Ta is too ugly to punch. Be like hittin a pug.  :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2012, 05:33:29 PM »
unconstitutional so what, i wouldnt stick by the constitutional like its some religious artifact if i were you. You gotta go with your heart on this one (no homo) and clearly see its best for all if we dont have guns
I don`t think so.  Sometimes you need the best protection for yourself, family and property and a firearm is precisely it.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2012, 05:38:52 PM »

K

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2012, 05:41:45 PM »
I don`t think so.  Sometimes you need the best protection for yourself, family and property and a firearm is precisely it.
what "family", i thought kids were "disgusting" adam?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2012, 05:42:30 PM »

K

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2012, 06:16:38 PM »

We currently live in a civilized society. There is no reason to go walking around with a macho, tough guy attitude. We don't live in the 1400's, nor are we cavemen. I am not saying that men have to be weak and scared. However, this macho, tough guy attitude is such bullshit.

We've got the same physical and cognitive equipment as those cavemen, and have had it for 100,000 years or so. If you took a child from that time period and raised it here, it would be no different than any of us, and vice versa if one of us was raised back then. So, I think it's somewhat misleading to claim we are all that different from cavemen. We happen to have formed cultural and institutional structures that make us behave more 'civilized,' but we still have the same underlying nature.

You idiots fail to realize: you're the direct descendants of men who knew how to avoid fighting so they didn't lose a leg/arm/life before they were able to reproduce. They were smart. Why insist on being stupid?

I don't think so. As I've just said, we are the same creatures as those violent beings we call 'cave men' and other such derogatory terms. If anything, history indicates that extreme violence has been the primary means for usurping control and dominating. Now, maybe that's changed and it is now most logical to cooperate and navigate society tactfully in order to dominate -- in fact, it almost certainly is. But that doesn't change the historical fact that violence has been an extremely effective tool.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2012, 06:45:12 PM »
I could understand being a mans man back in the 1400's. Those men were brutal, but they had to be.

We currently live in a civilized society. There is no reason to go walking around with a macho, tough guy attitude. We don't live in the 1400's, nor are we cavemen. I am not saying that men have to be weak and scared. However, this macho, tough guy attitude is such bullshit. Protect yourself and your family when needed, but not because you have to live up to a male persona. If the right authorities (police) could take care of a situation, why would I try to invite harm into my life for no good reason? I have logic and reasoning on my side. I don't need to live up to a certain male image.
  ::)

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2012, 09:44:18 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2012, 10:22:10 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2012, 10:59:56 PM »

most people are all talk about how macho and manly they are. Whole different story when you have to put your money where your mouth is.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2012, 11:04:14 PM »
We've got the same physical and cognitive equipment as those cavemen, and have had it for 100,000 years or so. If you took a child from that time period and raised it here, it would be no different than any of us, and vice versa if one of us was raised back then. So, I think it's somewhat misleading to claim we are all that different from cavemen. We happen to have formed cultural and institutional structures that make us behave more 'civilized,' but we still have the same underlying nature.

I don't think so. As I've just said, we are the same creatures as those violent beings we call 'cave men' and other such derogatory terms. If anything, history indicates that extreme violence has been the primary means for usurping control and dominating. Now, maybe that's changed and it is now most logical to cooperate and navigate society tactfully in order to dominate -- in fact, it almost certainly is. But that doesn't change the historical fact that violence has been an extremely effective tool.

That may be inaccurate regarding the same cognitive development as cavemen. Modern man may have developed a more sophisticated prefrontal cortex over time, which is the area of reasoning and logic.
X

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2012, 11:50:49 PM »
haha Apenis ... it does not make you less of a fag if the guy is in the army or knows famous people ... you know what they say: you can know a thousand famous people or fought a thousand battles in the army...but you suck one cock and you'll forever be known as gay  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2012, 11:55:06 PM »
That may be inaccurate regarding the same cognitive development as cavemen. Modern man may have developed a more sophisticated prefrontal cortex over time, which is the area of reasoning and logic.
These documentaries are paying off..you actually know what you are talking about.  So I believe you now when you say you knew all about crocs.   :P

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2012, 12:34:44 AM »

go fuck yourself.

Guns and meat should both be legal you vegan pussy.  For gods man what happened to you...you used to look like Thor, the white god of kickass and now you turned into some fat whiny bitch who gets high and posts some weird dribble about aliens and pyramid shits. Man the fuck up, get some fucking test, clen and hgh and go maximum motherfucking falcon mode.

This. A gun is still the motherfuckin law and a well placed bullet makes every man equal.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2012, 12:45:28 AM »

The hilarious thing about that Halloween Picture- see the date - is that my friend on the right is friends with a lot of famous people and was also an Army veteran.

You're certainly full of surprises!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2012, 04:44:56 PM »
you wouldnt need guns if guns were illegal (and there were no guns but of course a seldom few illegal guns would be circulating )
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2012, 04:49:39 PM »
lethal force by gun would be unecessary and non existant in a land that didnt allow any guns whatsoever

there would be less criminals, criminals are pussys and need guns criminals wont fight and the max they could carry is a knife wich you could still defend some and or get away but you cant outrun a bullet

people are always wanting to keep guns legalized because they are pussies from hell always scared of everything, it would be a less scary world if there werent any guns around?
A

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2012, 04:52:32 PM »
most people are all talk about how macho and manly they are. Whole different story when you have to put your money where your mouth is.
Is that a challenge, sport?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2012, 04:55:24 PM »
Is that a challenge, sport?

Yes, your exact location!  ;) ;)
X

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 15, 2012, 04:57:16 PM »
why is it so cool to have a gun? wouldnt it be better if guns were illegal and there would be less chance of death like gettin shot by some little fella cause your owning him with your mass?

id hate to get shot by chaos cause im 6feet6 with full head of hair he might feel owned and trick alex and steal his weapon and shoot me

id rather take the chance of getting beat up by chaos with a headbutts to the face and deadly ankle lock r
A

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2012, 05:15:19 PM »
Yes, your exact location!  ;) ;)
Meridian Sports Center, Fullerton CA

Come to me, bro!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2012, 05:20:44 PM »
Adonis strikes me through his posts as an intelligent and weird guy; little too self obsessed but nothing that would make me hate him. He has vast knowledge about training and what I like the most, he approaches it in scientific, logical way. This may though drive morons crazy and make them throw arguments like "scientifically bees cant fly" which shows their ignorance and eventually just go after him in fury.

I do not understand what is this whole "lets find random information about a guy and post weird pictures of him".