Author Topic: Egyptian atheist student has been arrested for insulting Islam.  (Read 12754 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Egyptian atheist student has been arrested for insulting Islam.
« on: September 16, 2012, 11:38:55 AM »
http://austingmackell.wordpress.com/2012/09/16/alber-samer-arrested-for-atheism/

Alber Saber – Arrested for Atheism
Posted on September 16, 2012

Alber Saber, photo from his blog.

Egyptian blogger and computer science student, Alber Saber, has been arrested and charged with insulting Islam.  He is being held in while the investigation continues. There are concerns for his safety in custody as he has already apparently had his neck slashed with a razor blade after guards told the prisoners of the reason for his arrest. It is almost certain the guard’s words were meant to encourage exactly this outcome.

Saber has also announced via family that he is starting a hunger strike.

[b]On Wednesday, September 12th, a Muslim friend and neighbor using Saber’s computer reportedly discovered that he was the admin for the Egyptian Athiests Facebook page, which is the largest of several such groups online with over a thousand “likes”.  On September 10 the notorious “Innocence of Muslims” had been posted on the site. Over the next two days crowds began to gather outside his house, threatening Saber and his mother.[/b]

On Thursday night Saber’s mother called the police, hoping for protection. When the police arrived however, rather than fending the threatening mob outside, they arrested her son.

The charge according to his lawyer and supporters, focuses on videos in which Saber discusses his own Coptic faith or lack thereof.  This makes sense as to charge anyone for posting the “Innocence of Muslims” video would set an impossible precedent. Even conservative broadcasters have also shown the video, or sections of it on their shows. It is not yet clear however, which materials will be included in the case against him, which is currently in the hands of the General Prosecutor. The next hearing is expected in four days.

After talking with Saber’s friends it seems likely to me that Egypt’s Islamist leaders are hoping to create a local issue where they can be seen as the tough guys, to distract Egyptians from how the furor in the international arena, in the context of which they seem impotent.

You can show your support by liking the Free Alber Saber page on Facebook.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Egyptian atheist student has been arrested for insulting Islam.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 11:42:13 AM »
Dead by next week.

Religion of gay butt sex.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 11:46:20 AM »
Seriously though, what are we expected to do? Go to war because they're mistreating one dude? It sucks, but it's life.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 11:55:12 AM »
Seriously though, what are we expected to do? Go to war because they're mistreating one dude? It sucks, but it's life.
I would say seeing and treating these radical retards for what they are would be a start.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 11:56:27 AM »
I thought Egypt was democratic now that Mubarak is gone  ???

Seriously, this whole "Arab spring" thingy is backfiring USA like crazy. The ousted guys were mickey mouses compared to these in power now as have been seen in recent days. They are more aggressive, have no capability to control their people like the old dudes had.

Unless it was Americans plan from beginning to cause chaos in the region, of course.
But we don't know so this is all speculation.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 12:01:20 PM »
I thought Egypt was democratic now that Mubarak is gone  ???

Seriously, this whole "Arab spring" thingy is backfiring USA like crazy. The ousted guys were mickey mouses compared to these in power now as have been seen in recent days. They are more aggressive, have no capability to control their people like the old dudes had.

Unless it was Americans plan from beginning to cause chaos in the region, of course.
But we don't know so this is all speculation.

Maybe you're right, hopefully so. Then we can go over there and wipe those fuckers off this planet once and for all.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 12:07:22 PM »
What would you expect of a country where women got their clits mutilated.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 12:10:56 PM »
we need to get the hell out of there and leave them alone. If they want to live like dogs in fear, we should let them.
Come and move to the USA, we have freedoms you can only dream of.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2012, 12:16:26 PM »
we need to get the hell out of there and leave them alone. If they want to live like dogs in fear, we should let them.
Come and move to the USA, we have freedoms you can only dream of.
I disagree.  Leaving them alone will only allow them to fester and their numbers will swell.  They need to be kept in check.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2012, 12:21:45 PM »
I disagree.  Leaving them alone will only allow them to fester and their numbers will swell.  They need to be kept in check.
Put a giant bubble around the entire area and let them kill each other.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2012, 12:36:38 PM »

What difference does it make? What are they goin to do, invent an invading army? Seriously, they'll continue to live in the stone age.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2012, 12:43:44 PM »
What difference does it make? What are they goin to do, invent an invading army? Seriously, they'll continue to live in the stone age.
Repeat September 11th, USS Cole, World Trade Center Bombings, Embassy bombings ad infinitum and worse, spread their religious nonsense even more than it already is.  This is why Ron Poop Paul was a moron.  He fails to realize that Radical Islam is the World`s number one threat.

These people need to be checked and dealt with accordingly.  If that means more Drone Strikes, then so be it.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2012, 12:47:31 PM »
Nuke them all.

Problem solved. :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2012, 12:47:59 PM »
These disgusting pieces of shit hate America and everything it stands for.  I have no respect for them.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2012, 12:50:34 PM »
These disgusting pieces of shit hate America and everything it stands for.  I have no respect for them.

No lie, close our borders, pull out of that shithole and let them destroy themselves.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2012, 12:50:48 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2012, 12:52:48 PM »
No lie, close our borders, pull out of that shithole and let them destroy themselves.
Thats not the way it works.  You let them grow and multiply, you have a problem on your hands.  They don`t really destroy themselves as much as they wish to destroy Western Civilization in an attempt to restore the Caliphate.

Leaving them alone is disastrous. They should be driven as far to the cliff as possible with only two choices, surrender or jump.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2012, 12:54:24 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2012, 12:54:45 PM »

Where do these goat lovers get all those American flags? I couldn't find an Egytian flag if my life depended on it.
a

Irongrip400

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2012, 12:55:47 PM »

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2012, 12:56:29 PM »
I repeat again....  Egyptians (My own people) do not understand AND DO NOT DESERVE freedom or democracy!

They continually prove over and over again that the only way they can be ruled is with an iron fist by dictators like Mubarak!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2012, 12:56:47 PM »
Who are terry and sam
I take it you don`t pay attention whatsoever to the news?  ???

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2012, 12:58:11 PM »
these people expect to be well treated in other lands and talk about fucking Islam. Fuck if you said a word against them in their peasant lands...you would be murderd.... GET ISLAM OUT OF OUR COUNTRIES !! They obey our laws and ways or fucking kick the Kunts out...  GETTING SICK OFF THEIR ISLAM BOLLOCKS

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2012, 12:59:20 PM »
I repeat again....  Egyptians (My own people) do not understand AND DO NOT DESERVE freedom or democracy!

They continually prove over and over again that the only way they can be ruled is with an iron fist by dictators like Mubarak!
I think Sharia Law and the form of Islam practiced there are the main problem and cause of this.  As long as that is at the forefront of their society, they will continually fail to be civilized and freedom deserving.  The very nature of Sharia law is the antithesis to freedom.