Author Topic: Girls - easier for them to get guys than guys to get girls  (Read 15971 times)

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
Girls - easier for them to get guys than guys to get girls
« on: September 18, 2012, 03:13:33 PM »
I consider myself a fairly handsome guy, Ive gotten a lot of compliments throughout the years, and many girls have shown interest in me - especially during the the high school age days. Not so much now as then though (getting older sucks). But heres the thing, and this is what sucks about being a guy, even an handsome one... You still have to put in A LOT more work to get a good looking girl, than an average girl have to put in to get an handsome guy... Lets put it this way, a guy that is a 8 might have to put in a lot of work just to get a 6 or a 7, while a girl that is a 5 can easy end up with a 8. I would almost consider myself lucky these days if I manage to hook up with a decent looking girl, because all the requests I get on the Internet is mainly average to ugly as fuck chicks. :-X Some of these chicks must think Im really that desperate. Just because I have a dick doesnt mean I`ll fuck anything, but I have at least decided to lower my standards considerably due to the fact that I need to at least hook up with SOMEONE in the near future! Theres just not that much to pick from around these parts so it kind of sucks, but hey thats life I guess.

Any thoughts on this or experiences?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Girls.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 03:15:50 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 03:18:44 PM »
are you danish?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 03:19:23 PM »
^and then you realize that the $500 was a damn good bargain.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 03:20:32 PM »
^and then you realize that the $500 was a damn good bargain.

Parker knows his Television deals, he recently got a flat screen at walgreens along with his ECA stack

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 03:22:06 PM »
Parker knows his Television deals, he recently got a flat screen at walgreens along with his ECA stack
That's Rite Aid  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 04:11:15 PM »

You sound like a bitch.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 04:16:29 PM »
It sucks, from what I've seen the reward is in your 40's-50's when the women start to age, and you still look the same. Then get some 25 year old who wants your money. It's a trade off really.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 04:18:43 PM »
Maybe you`re not as good looking as you think  :-\

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2012, 04:18:48 PM »
You are completely correct in your assertion.

The problem is, most men are willing to do so much for their respective pussies, most women think they truely are princesses and act accordingly. They feel better than men and men constantly do everything to reinforce their supremacy feeling.

All of this gets worse with the score on 10 of course. But even a 1 will act accordingly, as if she is "special" and in need of a special treatment.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2012, 04:19:56 PM »
After you are in your 40`s and have fucked a couple thousand times its not as important as it once was.
time under tension

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2012, 04:20:19 PM »
true, is that you in the avatar?  i've always wondered.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2012, 04:20:38 PM »
girls cum , girls go

who gives a shit

they are all hoes

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2012, 04:21:14 PM »
girls cum , girls go

who gives a shit

they are all hoes

Princesses, some are hoe-princesses though yes.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2012, 04:23:05 PM »
so it seems that we all really dig the female species ;D ;D ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2012, 04:23:34 PM »
Princesses, some are hoe-princesses though yes.

yes even royalty strip naked for the camera too, even thou they can afford home tanning bed

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2012, 04:23:44 PM »
I dont even bother nowdays, if getting a good looking woman while out doesnt happen organically Im not too bothered, not worth chasing fatties and the like for the nut, ego boost you dont need anymore or for justifying any self worth.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2012, 04:24:21 PM »
I consider myself a fairly handsome guy, Ive gotten a lot of compliments throughout the years, and many girls have shown interest in me - especially during the the high school age days. Not so much now as then though (getting older sucks). But heres the thing, and this is what sucks about being a guy, even an handsome one... You still have to put in A LOT more work to get a good looking girl, than an average girl have to put in to get an handsome guy... Lets put it this way, a guy that is a 8 might have to put in a lot of work just to get a 6 or a 7, while a girl that is a 5 can easy end up with a 8. I would almost consider myself lucky these days if I manage to hook up with a decent looking girl, because all the requests I get on the Internet is mainly average to ugly as fuck chicks. :-X Some of these chicks must think Im really that desperate. Just because I have a dick doesnt mean I`ll fuck anything, but I have at least decided to lower my standards considerably due to the fact that I need to at least hook up with SOMEONE in the near future! Theres just not that much to pick from around these parts so it kind of sucks, but hey thats life I guess.

it doesnt take any work, bro.  just be cool. calm, collected. project inner confidence, strength, and positivity.  some girls like an outgoing guy.. for those girls be cocky funny and witty. some girls like a reserved guy... for those girls dont say much of anything, just listen alot, and when you do say somethning make it concise and profound.  that will make them attracted to you.  as for hooking up... show a little interest...  keep your cool, then when the moment is right just pounce.  shits simple man. dont overhtink it.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2012, 04:33:17 PM »
Just be yourself.  Girls like confidence in a man (not to be confused with cockiness).  Be happy with yourself in your own skin and realise that not every woman will be into you but plenty will.  I notice that now that I no longer care if when find me attractive, because I am secure within myself, then the more seem to be.  Fortunately for me I am with a woman who is attractive on the inside and the outside and have no need for anyone else.  Thta's the other thing, when you're with soemone, the bitches all seem to want you!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2012, 04:36:17 PM »

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2012, 04:37:15 PM »
Thta's the other thing, when you're with soemone, the bitches all seem to want you!

Indeed, just shows you how pathetic most are. They actually WANT to steal a man from his woman  ::)

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2012, 05:04:35 PM »
Indeed, just shows you how pathetic most are. They actually WANT to steal a man from his woman  ::)

It`s a subconscious thing that we want what we can`t have. Women are more likely to do this because the majority of them are unaware of the things they do and why they do them. They have absolutely no logic which is why they are the weaker sex. Once a man can understand this it`s not very hard to manipulate them.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Girls - easier for them to get guys than guys to get girls
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2012, 05:06:42 PM »
Telling women they can't have you works a charm indeed.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2012, 05:10:33 PM »
yes, it sucks that guys have to put in more work to attract the opposite sex but the rewards are worth it. Once in a relationship, we take on the leadership role. We make the executive decisions and we have the final say. Also, women tend to be more selfless than men in a relationship. Usually it's the woman who cooks, cleans, and buys groceries - not the other way around unless you're going after the wrong women. In that case, it's your own damn fault lol

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2012, 05:12:23 PM »
Telling women they can't have you works a charm indeed.

Man...but when you find one you really really want it can be hard to hide it from them. lol. That`s one thing they`re really good at....is reading us.  >:(