Author Topic: Former GH15 Mod  (Read 226199 times)

concreteguy

• Getbig II
Former GH15 Mod
« on: September 20, 2012, 11:52:16 AM »
 I go by the internet name Concreteguy. I quit the mod thing at GH15 this morning. I thought about how I would handle leaving GH15s site most of the day at work.
 I think what is most appropriate is to just say I'm sorry. I had no idea he was posting pics of peoples families and making death threats. I did see him offering cash for info leading to people, but had little idea what for. I tried so hard to fly above all the shit there.
This internet coward stands for everything I don't respect in people.

I don't now if any of you ever saw the movie TwilightZone. If you did you would have seen a four part movie. Each part had it's own story. One of the stories was about a little boy that lived in a house with a bunch of adults. The adults were afraid of the child because the child was really a monster, it just looked like a child. This is about as spot on as it could ever be when you try to imagine what being a mod there is like.
 He has some idiot called apply85 that makes no bones about never lifting a weight or doing gear. Yet he is HG15s right hand man. This kid has the back bone of an earthworm and has no respect for anyone. If I could get my has on his neck!LOL
 Another pure piece of shit goes by the name of bustinass. GH15 has made this idiot a GH15 approved coach. These poor members are told to pay him money to be coached by him. For you who may not know bustinass, he is a kid built like a swimmer and all he suscribes to is doing tren and masteron. He also "has no use for PCT"........LOL He has posted litterally over 60 dif pics of himself. Some nude. YES NUDE! Sad to say but I'm the ONLY mod there that has any State or City BBing show wins. He has JEDI mods that are REALLY smart.LOL<-------(JEDI= SUCKS GH15 COCK). Me not a JEDI.LOL

I don't believe the person who posts as GH15 is the same person or persons who did about a year ago. This guy ONLY posts about KIGS and how wonderful it is. PERIOD! The GH15 that is running the show now has little to no money. He even scammed me for two HGH kits during my stay there. B-Boy/Brad knows of this. I spoke on the phone with him at length before doing this. I know for an absolute fact he has done this to many, Many more as well. He promises you he will make you a sponsored athlete at his site with a $500 a month deal on gear every month for free. All you have to do is send the kits. Then he e-mails you and says" the kits were all balonie/bunk and he owes you nothing. His admin and BIGHER also know of this. I mailed the kits to BIGHER and emailed the admin when good old GH15 didn't return my email.

This could go on for ever. Just wanted to say I'm sorry. I made a big mistake being a mod there and helping him in any way.
I will live with what I did and move on.

Please don't believe anything he says unless he tells you he wants to sell you Kigs. It will be a lie.

Thanks for your time.

CG

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Former GH15 Mod
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 11:55:46 AM »
in on an epic thread

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 11:56:53 AM »
Hey concreteGuy any pics of your wife's tits???

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 11:59:00 AM »
Why would you ever send him anything. I thought being a mod they should send
Free shit to YOU?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 11:59:12 AM »
Hey concreteGuy any pics of your wife's tits???

Yes PTPS

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 12:00:04 PM »
Why would you ever send him anything. I thought being a mod they should send
Free shit to YOU?

You too "Anna Recksiek", PTPS

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2012, 12:01:21 PM »
I go by the internet name Concreteguy. I quit the mod thing at GH15 this morning. I thought about how I would handle leaving GH15s site most of the day at work.
 I think what is most appropriate is to just say I'm sorry. I had no idea he was posting pics of peoples families and making death threats. I did see him offering cash for info leading to people, but had little idea what for. I tried so hard to fly above all the shit there.

I don't now if any of you ever saw the movie TwilightZone. If you did you would have seen a four part movie. Each part had it's own story. One of the stories was about a little boy that lived in a house with a bunch of adults. The adults were afraid of the child because the child was really a monster, it just looked like a child. This is about as spot on as it could ever be when you try to imagine what being a mod there is like.
 He has some idiot called apply85 that makes no bones about never lifting a weight or doing gear. Yet he is HG15s right hand man. This kid has the back bone of an earthworm and has no respect for anyone. If I could get my has on his neck!LOL
 Another pure piece of shit goes by the name of bustinass. GH15 has made this idiot a GH15 approved coach. These poor members are told to pay him money to be coached by him. For you who may not know bustinass, he is a kid built like a swimmer and all he suscribes to is doing tren and masteron. He also "has no use for PCT"........LOL He has posted litterally over 60 dif pics of himself. Some nude. YES NUDE! Sad to say but I'm the ONLY mod there that has any State or City BBing show wins. He has JEDI mods that are REALLY smart.LOL<-------(JEDI= SUCKS GH15 COCK). Me not a JEDI.LOL

I don't believe the person who posts as GH15 is the same person or persons who did about a year ago. This guy ONLY posts about KIGS and how wonderful it is. PERIOD! The GH15 that is running the show now has little to no money. He even scammed me for two HGH kits during my stay there. B-Boy/Brad knows of this. I spoke on the phone with him at length before doing this. I know for an absolute fact he has done this to many, Many more as well. He promises you he will make you a sponsored athlete at his site with a $500 a month deal on gear every month for free. All you have to do is send the kits. Then he e-mails you and says" the kits were all balonie/bunk and he owes you nothing. His admin and BIGHER also know of this. I mailed the kits to BIGHER and emailed the admin when good old GH15 didn't return my email.

This could go on for ever. Just wanted to say I'm sorry. I made a big mistake being a mod there and helping him in any way.

Please don't believe anything he says unless he tells you he wants to sell you Kigs. It will be a lie.

Thanks for your time.

CG

You're gonna be a popular fella around here. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2012, 12:05:46 PM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2012, 12:06:10 PM »
You're gonna be a popular fella around here. ;)
Or, a clumsy gh effort?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2012, 12:07:48 PM »
god I want my old internet back - were people didn't take shit so serious

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2012, 12:08:21 PM »
Is Wes over there licking balls?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2012, 12:10:53 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2012, 12:10:59 PM »
Is Wes over there licking balls?

No, Wes is one of the few, nice/well informed guys there.

I like him! But if he is seen posting here he will be banned by gh15. LOL true

CG

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2012, 12:11:58 PM »
This thread has potential
North of Italy

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2012, 12:12:53 PM »

CG

damn the fuhrer GH15 runs a tight ship over there

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 12:13:50 PM »

damn the fuhrer GH15 runs a tight ship over there

Ya hit the nail on the head maman!

CG

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2012, 12:13:50 PM »

CG
You've been registered here over a year and just now post?

How about some convincing you're not a gimmick. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2012, 12:15:50 PM »
if you were a real Concrete kinda guy , you would expose who gh15 really is , or who you suspect he is at the very least

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2012, 12:16:15 PM »

CG

What is the name of GH web site?
North of Italy

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2012, 12:16:35 PM »
a.  very believable story, "concreteguy" ::)

b.  shut up, no one gives a fuck

concreteguy

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2012, 12:17:32 PM »
You've been registered here over a year and just now post?

How about some convincing you're not a gimmick. >:(

I don't blame you for asking this. I would.

When Brad comes in he will put you all to rest with who I am and if this is bullshit. I was a long time member at PM and was banned from there by BIGCHEF for being a mod at gh15s site. I hated him at first but now I don't blame him. I just wish someone could have told me who he really is. I thought he was some supper mind in the sport...........NOT

CG

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2012, 12:17:58 PM »
What is the name of GH web site?

G H 1 5 . O R G

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2012, 12:19:36 PM »

Thanks for your time.

CG

Can you stop saying 'Lol' please, you're not an overweight 12 year old girl are you?

NEXUS 6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2012, 12:19:48 PM »

CG

Meh....he's a huge hypocrite. He portrayed himself as an "old school" stand-up Guy, with solid values. And after a, decade of posting here, he jumps ship to a board that openly and proudly comes after long-time, respected Getbiggers and digs up personal info and is truly trying to hurt these people. And "Mr friendly" Wes puts his head in the sand and pretends it's not happening.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2012, 12:20:51 PM »
Tell GH15 these kigs I ordered aren't working and I am starting to get a little worried.